most desired gay fantasies

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #308843 [Ignore] 13,Oct,12 03:40

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #675771 03,Apr,24 01:24
Step dad and his boyfriend strapping me naked in the living room and fucking me raw and hard. Sobbing while they force fuck me, making me cry and beg for mercy.
Step brothers who strip me naked at a public park, spreading my 16 yr old legs and fucking me hard and rough

By Alwayscum [Ignore] 29,Jun,22 17:22 other posts 
I’d like to be somewhere and a random guy sticks his dick through a hole and I suck and Jack him off. Never to speak or see any more than his amazing cock. Only memory of it would be the sweet taste of his cum.
By onthelose [Ignore] 02,Jul,22 16:37 other posts 
I especially enjoy glory home sex. I like being anonymous . Something about face to face that gets in the way.
By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 09:33 other posts 
Smme here - always love satisfying guys by sucking them off and swallowing their spunk
By onthelose [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 16:16 other posts 
I did that for a few years before the place closed down. I just loved the anonymous sex.

By #671846 18,Jul,22 09:58
Mine is to be driving and masturbating. A hot guy catches me and follows me to a rest stop or park and approaches me. I want him to reach in my window and massage me. Then he gets in with me and leans over and kisses my cock. Then he unzips and pulls out a smooth shaven cock. I jump on top and start rubbing mine on his until we cum all over each other. I'm in Kansas. Hasn't happened yet but I'm looking forward to it
By onthelose [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 16:14 other posts 
I am from there and at least where I grew up you would be lucky get laid even if you are married. Never been around so many prudes. Of course that was a long time ago ,maybe it’s changed but I dought it.

By #656954 23,Jul,22 04:39
Being used as a cumdump at a gay orgy
By anyfun [Ignore] 29,Jul,22 14:58 other posts 
Same here. Wear my ass out

By sizzzlencock [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 02:31 other posts 
My desired fantasy is going up to a complete stranger and pulling out his cock and sucking it...I get this fantasy fullfilled by going to adult bookstore near me which has a big theater
By #671846 18,Jul,22 15:06
Mmnnn hot!

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 14:06 other posts 
Hubby here. My fantasy, is to be alone in a quit campsite with a realy horny bi guy who has a lovely upcurved cock. We party, we have a bonfire going, and he tells me how badly he needs a nice blow job. I'll leave the rest to any bi guy's imagination
By #671846 18,Jul,22 15:05
Mmmnn I like your fantasy

By Supersexy69 [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 02:52 other posts 
Mine is to be gangbanged by a room full of monster cock guys, who take turns fucking my mouth and ass while another guy film's it.

By #500100 14,Oct,19 19:27
Love to take a big hard uncut cock in my mouth. The type with a large swollen head and a foreskin that stays over the tip even when hard, but with enough room to slip my tongue inside it and swirl it round the tip. Then when its wet enough slide my hard cock inside too, our tips rubbing together inside the warm grip of his foreskin. Playing like that until we both cum, filling his foreskin. Then back down with my tongue to slip inside his foreakin again and clean out that tasty mixed cum...
--------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds

Any volunteers...
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 15,Jul,22 18:59 other posts 
Oh my, I almost cum by reading it...

I am uncut but my skin is usually back...

But I can make it civer the head if I want...

A friend of mine did to my cock what you said... with the tongue inside my skin...

But I don't think an othe coxk can fit in there...

By knewbi [Ignore] 11,Jul,22 11:19 other posts 
To be the center of attention in a bukake and piss fest...

By onthelose [Ignore] 02,Jul,22 16:38 other posts 
Hole

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,12 09:59 other posts 
Gay fantasy? My fantasy is to be a voyeur and watch man on man sex.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 24,Oct,12 11:56 other posts 
I like being watched, you'd be welcome to watch me.
By #275302 24,Oct,12 14:02
Me too
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,12 15:39 other posts 
Anybody agreeable to allowing littlecUnt and I to watch?
By kinkyman66 [Ignore] 25,Oct,12 10:09 other posts 
often wondered if girls would wanna watch...id like to do it
By #112020 26,Oct,12 16:33
My wife likes to watch to.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 27,Oct,12 14:48 other posts 
I go to a mens sauna for sex because I loved men watching me while I'm being blown or fucking a guy
By Komp122 [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 00:18 other posts 
Wow
By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 30,Jun,22 03:49 other posts 
I'd love to have you watch me suck a cock and swallow a load of cream

By #674132 28,Jun,22 13:46
My fantasy after swimming naked with two black guys we started making out like playing with each other then as I was kissing the one. the other grabs my head and pushed it down between his legs. He shoved his big cock in my mouth and started ramming it down my throat. The ought guy I was kissing got behind me and stuck his black cock inside me. I was in love sucking and getting fucked at the same time. About a half hour gos by then I feel this explosion in my mouth I choke a little as I swallow his cum it was delicious so I started licking his shaft and balls I can feel the guy behind me thrusting his big cock in and out of my pussy after a few minutes I can feel him cumin my hole body filled with excitement. the joy I get suck and fucking.

By #589016 26,Jun,22 01:08
Woken up by men putting their big black cocks in my face. Naked crying and squirming while held up by a stranger. His 9 inch thick black cock forcing my ass open

By #656954 28,Dec,21 02:28
To have my anus full of semen

By #652988 27,Dec,21 21:12
To have a man to suck my dick and me sucking him to

By #603065 28,Oct,19 19:08
Mine is to go to a party with 5 friends of mine.There they all five use me like a slut.

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 18,Oct,19 00:11 other posts 
Mine is to go out to a bar,a gay bar better chance that it will happen, and go to the rest room. Will standing there pissing a man cumms in and whips his cock out before he even gets to the urinal. I look down at his cock and he starts to stroke and play with his cock. All the while I am getting more excited and I want him. He looks at me and nods his head. I drop to my knees right there and start sucking and loving on his full erect cock. He grabs my head and shoves his cock deep in my throat. I can't breath but if keep sucking. He pounds his cock into my mouth. Then the restroom door opens. He pushes my head into the first open stall and continues to pound away. His balls are bouncing off of my chin. His cock is chocking me and I want him to continue to the end. And all of a sudden I can taste warm cum juice filling up my mouth. He pulls his cock out of my mouth so that the rest of his shot shoots all over my face. As I begin to lick it all up,the stall door opens up and I don't even see a face just a Hugh cut cock standing there waiting his turn. I stay in the restroom the whole night taking care of everyone that cumms in
By knewbi [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 13:28 other posts 
Sweet fantasy!!!!
By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 02:17 other posts 
That sounded so ecu. Either I have never there at the right time or did not recognize the opportunity that may have been around

By knewbi [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 13:35 other posts 
I've been fortunate to achieve a couple of my fantasies, sex with an all male couple. Had 2 all male couples that i use to play often with. Attend an all male orgy, I was invited and did attend an all male orgy with myself and 8 other guys. So now my unachieved fantasy would be finding a sexy passable tranny and having my way with her often.

By Smoothbutt [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 20:41 other posts 
My wish is to meet a nice man my age or close at a bar in Richmond ky. Drink beer they invite back to there place we strip hang naked and drink event half shower together rub each other down and play and squirt. And then repeat same scenario over.

By #463848 05,Oct,19 09:49
Have a guy pretend to be asleep whilst I find his cock, expose it and wank him off slowly
By #308326 09,Oct,19 16:04
This is mine as well, fuck it must be hot as hell
By german_guy [Ignore] 10,Oct,19 11:33 other posts 
would like to have that experience once too, either way me sleeping while a guy tkes care of my cock or the other way around
By #64328 10,Oct,19 22:30
I had someone do it while I pretended to be asleep
By bil47 [Ignore] 13,Oct,19 09:31 other posts 
When I was 19, I was visiting a friend and sleeping on the living-room sofa. I woke as one of his house-mates was pulling off my underwear. I pretended to be asleep as he played with my cock and then sucked me off. I wish I hadn't been so closeted back then, or I would have "woken up". (I was very conflicted and shy about my fascination with gay sex.)
By Yando [Ignore] 14,Oct,19 19:07 other posts 
[deleted image]

By #575802 13,Oct,19 08:14
Being cuckolded by my fiancé as well as being the bull to my best friend a big muscular marine forced on his knees to suck my hard cock and stuffed down my shaft gagging and spitting all down my smooth dick as his girlfriend degraded him and makes him tell her he’s a faggot cock sucker and loves to suck his best friends cock and be a cock slut for his best friend

By #516354 10,Oct,19 04:15
I'm in a bar having a few drinks and at closing time a guy I have been chatting with invites me back to his place for a drink.Once inside his place I am grabbed from behind,blindfolded,stripped and tied face down on a table.The rest of the night consists of guys using my mouth and anus for their pleasure.Some cum in my mouth and force me to swallow,some cum in my anus whilst others cum over my body.In the morning I am released and only the guy there is the guy who invited me is there.He takes me to his bathroom turns on the shower and starts to wash me.As he washes me he grabs my cock and starts to wank me.When I am hard he takes my cock in his mouth and give me a blow job and takes my cum in his mouth.

By #536913 10,Oct,19 01:35
It requires being a totally different body type. If I had a feminine body, I'd just want to be fucked while dressed pretty in full make-up. I also want to be on the side of that, doing it to a pretty crossdresser.

By #589016 09,Oct,19 06:48
3 guys stripping me naked and touching me while i suck their cocks

By #600630 08,Oct,19 01:44
My fantasy is nothing new...just sucking as many guys as I can at a blow bang, or bukkake.

By bil47 [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 09:54 other posts 
On my knees, sucking multiple cocks, in the middle of the varsity wrestling team's group showers.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 11:28 other posts 
Yes, yes, yes! Sucking off multiple men while they all watch sounds really nice. It's a major bonus if they are all athletes.
By bil47 [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 12:33 other posts 
And wrestlers come in all sizes too... from the small and slender 125 pounder with a boyish erection, to the burly and big-cocked 250-pound heavyweight.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 12:53 other posts 
It's been my experience that the small and slender 125 pounders often have jumbo dicks, while the big guys often have micros. But, hell, who cares. They're all fun to suck.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off