Recent Posts of member sizzzlencock

Topics:

Who thinks the way a cock looks from behind is really sexy? 27,Jun,22 02:37

By sizzzlencock 30,Sep,23 02:40
When I first smoked meth I felt a tingling in my cock which was spewing precum and all I could think about is sucking cock...I tried so many times to hookup up on craigslist and adam4adam and nothing, then I found out my local adult bookstore had a big theater and there were about 20 guys in there with their cocks hanging out!! Nothing turns me on more than kneeling down and putting a stangers cock in my mouth!! I was there for 2 days straight sucking and smoking meth...until a guy shot me up...wow the rush was so intense!!!

By sizzzlencock 30,Sep,23 02:30
I was 8 years old and my friend same age from church would come stay at my house and at night I would pull down his pajamma bottoms and suck his uncircumsize cock, unfortunately he didnt really like it but still let me do it.

By sizzzlencock 03,Sep,23 02:10
I agree with you its a huge turn on for me to give pleasure to either a guy or girl especially if the guy is a total stranger
/ww2a8l6ajopvpic.html

By sizzzlencock 28,Jun,22 05:32
i love tu eat my precum, and seeing a guy with lots of precum turns me on!

By sizzzlencock 28,Jun,22 01:01
I would lick your ass and taint while stroking your hot cock then I would have to slide your cock in my mouth and swallow!

By sizzzlencock 27,Jun,22 02:41
I used to slam meth which made me a 1000 times more hornier, when the dope would go in my cock would start pouring out precum this also happened to a pnp buddy.

By sizzzlencock 27,Jun,22 02:31
My desired fantasy is going up to a complete stranger and pulling out his cock and sucking it...I get this fantasy fullfilled by going to adult bookstore near me which has a big theater

By sizzzlencock 27,Jun,22 02:22
Oh and remember, Trump gave the top 1% tax cuts, Biden gave the Child Tax credit to families that really need not some jerkoff Billionaire who during the pandemic made billions of dollars reinvesting that tax money they should have been paying, and then the fucks have the nerve to raise gas prices and other goods.

By sizzzlencock 27,Jun,22 02:17
Ok, when Trump said he could walk down 5th Ave and kill someone and get away with it should have set off alarms. He ruined this country by dividing us and with so much hate for someone that does not agree or has a different opion than you.

By sizzzlencock 18,May,21 23:12

By sizzzlencock 18,May,21 23:11
No your cock is perfect it would fit nicely in my mouth!

By sizzzlencock 18,May,21 23:04
Very nice cock!!