Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Who here has considered a career in Porn?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #158021 [Ignore] 05,Oct,12 03:46
I'll start off with my thoughts about this. I used to feel it was something I've always wanted to do, but because of how people would feel about me after finding out I'd done so, I would not or could not. Now I'm to the point where I've embraced my sexuality, and I'm no longer ashamed to share myself naked or tell people that turn me on how I want to fuck them, lick their pussies, etc.

I think my approach would be to do straight porn, but if they turned me down and asked me if I would consider "gay for pay" porn I'd act like "There's no way I would do that". It would be me lying to get more money to do something that I honestly wouldn't mind doing anyway.

I wouldn't mind 10 guys fucking my ass and cumming all over my face though I've never even been with a man. I'm very open sexually, and there's nothing I won't do at least once. I've wanted to work gloryholes, etc, so why not suck and fuck and get paid to do so when you'd do it for free?

I would love everyone's feelings about this. Have you ever considered doing porn for a living? If so, what's stopping you? For me, it's I have to keep my "anonymity" with the career I have. Once I no longer work in the field I do, I'm doing porn for a living.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.porn   2.Should i make porn a career?   3.Porn and/ or Erotica as Sex Education   4.Always wanted to be in porn?   5.Is it considered a grower??  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 09:50 other posts 
Early in my education, I discovered that I wanted a career focused on intellectual rather than physical labor. While the body deteriorates over time, I trust that my mind will remain sharp throughout my career.


By Lik2play [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 18:59 other posts 
My dick isn't big enough for porn. An i cum to quick..
My girlfriend an I made a short fuck video I was able to post a very short video in my page. But she kept the full video. I have never seen it posted any where
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 14:00 other posts 
As a adult gay content creator you have beautiful cock
By Lik2play [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 15:25 other posts 
Thanks
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 02:24 other posts 
If you ever decide that you would like to Explore the world of content making please let me know
By Lik2play [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 08:24 other posts 
I'm not old I think an I'm not gay I'm not into men
I love women the way you look at cock is the way I look at a pussy or tits.
By Lik2play [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 20:55 other posts  ⤴
Thanks. I wish the women on this site like it.
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 02:26 other posts 
Every cock is Beautiful all sizes and shapes
I for one love all cocks for me is dose not matter if is big or long or small or thick every cock are amazing and Beautiful
By Lik2play [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 08:21 other posts 
I'm 67nyear old no one wants a cock that old


By gradurgaur [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 02:34 other posts 
Are here anyone that would be open to do some Content making porn .....not like studio but with Cameraman or just with Tripod am content creator and I would love to collab with anyone that would be Interested


By routemaster [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 23:04 other posts 
I'd have loved to have been a professional gay porn star, even now I still think about it
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 02:29 other posts 
you would be amazing porn actor i would love to collab with you


By ExLovedMyCumshots [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 05:00 other posts 
Knowing and the confidence i have now in the gasps and comments in person about my size and that it looks very good. Could of seen myself in it especially aimed at cumshot fetish. Helped having partners who at first was shocked and speechless but very impressed who developed huge cumshot fetish themselves. Mayne because how intense they saw me and ate their pussy like no 1 ever had?


By Bottomboi [Ignore] 08,Sep,26 17:49 other posts 
My ex and I did onlyfans. The first 3 months we might have profited $200. Hell i think we spent more on lube, toys, and my jockstraps during that period of time. But we posted ads and had an account on Twitter to funnel people into purchasing our content. Then around month 7 or 8 when it started replacing our income is when it got crazy. We kept getting crazy requests which is kind of became numb to and he was never really into (orgies, BDSM, crossdressing). He wasn't having fun anymore so we just stopped posting. I think he posts now with his new bf. I think I should just post my daily encounters so someone believes me when I say I stumbled into a hung guy on the subway so I had to call into work. I just don't think there is money there unless you are devoted to the bit and let it consume your life.


By Lvphose [Ignore] 02,May,24 21:11 other posts 
I wish


By #673963 04,Oct,22 19:06
i was thinking of doing movies in gay movies as a submissive bottom with no limits for sex would do anything as can never top cause im way too small down there


By Strongmember# [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 16:28 other posts 
pretty sure i would make more money in gay porn. i saw a documentary about a male porn actor who was only a little bi.. so he popped pills to stay hard in gay scenes and get his cashouts


By #678841 09,Sep,22 14:22
How does one begin to get into the biz
By #368522 02,Oct,22 03:13
Getting a hard on,on command & not shooting your load to quickly,is a good start.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 07:53 other posts 
By #368522 02,Oct,22 13:48
Well that's what they said to me
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 18:58 other posts 
By #368522 03,Oct,22 02:07
By routemaster [Ignore] 03,Oct,22 02:59 other posts 
Contact some porn studios and get an audition, with your dick I don't think they will turn you away. Studios are always looking for new stars, gay, straight or bi.:
By #368522 03,Oct,22 03:36
Is that regarding me or the poster
By routemaster [Ignore] 03,Oct,22 04:05 other posts 
Both of you if you like!
By #368522 03,Oct,22 14:42
By routemaster [Ignore] 03,Oct,22 16:00 other posts 
Same applies to you, dude, as the reply I gave earthy.:x :x
By earthy [Ignore] 03,Oct,22 13:44 other posts  ⤴
I'd love to!! But I don't think they would want me lol
By routemaster [Ignore] 03,Oct,22 15:59 other posts 
I don't see why not. Lots of people prefer mature men in porn to the endless array of twinks and your dick and balls are HOT enough for any new porn film.
By #368522 04,Oct,22 10:53
I've watched oldje quite a few times,its older guys fking young beautiful women( most our pornstars),on their official site it asked if anyone's interested contact them,thought about,


By bikev [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 03:00 other posts 
I would be the bottom for as many (more the better) cocks that the producers want me to take.


By #678362 13,Sep,22 03:53
I think most guys have dreamed of it. What would not to be liked.


By Lvphose [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 00:40 other posts 
I’d have liked too but now old I think all could do is be submissive to a femdom! But once!


By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 15:22 other posts 
I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist so I perform on C2C sites such as NewWNudeDudes, NewTransNudes etc It's not professional porn but I enjoy doing it with like minded guys - and girls if they would like to watch!


By wycowboy [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 10:22 other posts 
I think most men have considered it at one time or another, I know I did. I've done some amateur stuff but that's it. It's fun.


By thickswingercock [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 22:49 other posts 
i do lol. webcam, sell amateur content, done some small studio stuff, strip, have had multiple husbands pay to me fuck their wives while they film it

i love it


By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 22:37 other posts 
If that fat ass ron jeremy can do it ,any body should have a good chance at it.


By #662360 09,Sep,22 16:12
I would certainly enjoy being a porn photographer or choreographer. But not a porn actor!!


By #667453 05,Jun,22 14:38
I considered it. It'd be erotic, sensual pornography. Not hardcore.


By #584883 04,Jun,19 08:16
[deleted image] Have been in pornos and loved it!


By #291618 05,Oct,12 14:03
Yeah it might be difficult to get it hard on command or fuck simply following directions but yeah i wish i could be into a porn movie at least just for one time i guess im able to


By #267559 05,Oct,12 12:25
I think doing porn isn't that easy. I saw a documentary once about guys and girls trying to get into the porn business. Most of them failed at the interview when they asked the men to drop their pants and "get it hard". They couldn't get their cocks hard on command. Girls got shy when asked to get naked on a couch and start masturbating. These interviews were purposely upfront and direct, so the newbee's got used to doing sex on command. One guy passed the interviews, was cast in a movie, but as soon as the director yelled "action" his cock went soft. He was fired on the spot.


New Comment   Go to top




Show It Off