Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Started by Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Nov,20 07:08  other posts
let's go an gramer don't cunt

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 01:11 other posts 
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...This has little to do with our discussion. DEV01, the couple, seem like a very nice Aussie couple. I don’t have nor will I ever have direct contact (in person, Skype, or phone) with anyone from the internet, and especially, from here. It’s not a putdown on the members. It’s a personal view for protection. I have to make excuses (my husband, boyfriend, lover, won’t let me) why I don’t do it. It’s a small fib and guys seem not to be very disappointed. What this means, lollipop, is that my reason for picking someone to “friend “ is based on what I can gleam [sic) from interaction here. Lix has always been supportive from the first time I was here. She’s also the only one that was left from that time that I’ve friended. Aussie just happened to be there and he and I always exchanged hot messages. Whatever they are or do in real life, short of illegal acts, is of no concern to me. DEV01 is in the same position. If a member(s) accepts my persona here in a friendly or even, non-chalant way, then I’m not going to get into any major argument with him/them. Lix and Aussie were friendly and supportive. DEV01 was and still is unfriendly (it’s easier to describe them like this). These are the reasons for my opinions. I don’t want to be confrontational with DEV01. They disapproved of my comments about my new love, Sir-Skittles. Did I asked them to be? Did Bella? And this was not the first time, they have consistently put me down. I know I’m rude when I get into an argument and I try, in the spirit of the site, act like a whore. That is what I want my persona to be here. No one know how I really am in real life. I’ve posted some truths about me (work experience, location, age) but that’s all. So, no one has the right to disapprove of my real lifestyle. Anyway, it’s neither here nor there. DEV01, if you are reading this, peace and long life to you.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

dgraff , I'm happy that your friend is able to razzle and dazzle you with their bullshit. I've NEVER told, advised, instructed, coached, etc any member to be rude or unfriendly to another member. If Dev01 is "unfriendly" to any member that's probably because they've done something to deserve that treatment.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 16:48 other posts 
That’s making an assumption and it could be true. I’m not, or at least, have not been a likable member, regardless of my long list of friends.
I do want to change that perception. Raszle dazzle is an opinion but if you think that, then, so be it. I like Dgraff and Sir-Skittles is funny. I get the impression some people are jealous of my feelings for friends and others.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 20:46 other posts 
Interesting! Did you think that all of your nasty posts and your insulting and demeaning Photoshop'd pictures that you snagged from members pages would make you well liked? You scored points with lix but she's no longer here to back you up and support your bad behavior. You're trying to reinvent yourself and apparently some members think you can and have.

Razzle dazzle seemed to be a better choice of words versus saying "blowing smoke ones ass". A leopard never changes its spots and I don't think that you're able to change. And if you're suggesting that I'm jealous of you and/or your relationship with any member....NOT!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 21:07 other posts 
You must miss Lix. You take every opportunity to mention her. I have no expectation. Some like me, others don’t. You may opine on my bad behavior as you see it. You have no idea how many members tell me that you are deserving of any bad behavior by me or others. I don’t believe that.
You are the way you are because of a lifetime of denying your goodness.
It’s not too late. What you call “blowing smoke up one’s ass” might be an honest try to be better with my friends. And I still think you are a little jealous. You wouldn’t know if a leopard can change its spots. Neither do I but I’m a woman that likes to have fun and usually do. Let’s bury this animosity and be friends.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 21:18 other posts 
You and I be friends? Not a snowballs chance in hell!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 07:32 other posts 
It’s ok, gorgeous. No need to feel put upon. I don’t know if I can behave friendly towards you but I’m going to try.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 08:17 other posts 
Please, no need for insincere compliments. And if you recall the private message I sent to you upon lix's departure, all I asked was for civility.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Oct,21 08:40 other posts 
I have been civil. I may not have agreed with you about some things but, I have been civil with you. I learned something new. You don’t believe you are gorgeous? I’m sorry. Why is that?

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 01:31 other posts 
“ What is really difficult to "juggle" is that this screen shot hasn't even existed for a full 96 hours and it has received 45 similar comments from the same member! I wonder why admin allows this behavior to continue?”

What I wonder is why anyone thinks it’s their business to rat on another member indirectly through the back door
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Since it was post that was reposted and commented on, I would like to respond. Who gives a flying fuck what you think!?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 16:35 other posts 
I don’t know. Surely you might know.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Oct,21 06:43 other posts 
Many members have made reports of Twowarmtts3! Whitaker posting ancient pictures of her rotten minge hairs that were dark brown in color. Others reported the pictures started to look fake, and had been turning gray.

As it turns out, the Saggy Granny has lost all her matted down, gray cunny hairs due to numerous STD's, old age, and general poor health. To help make her appear young and healthy, the Saggy Granny is wearing a Merkin she purchased off the Internet.

Sad and hilarious at the same time!

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Sep,21 16:30 other posts 
I can’t hide it anymore. I have to shout it from the highest building.

Sir-Skittles, Churito, baby. I can’t go on. I have to tell you, every time I see one of your posts,my knees begin to tremble, my heart starts to race, I start to feel there’s not enough air.. Churito, have pity on me. Can’t you see I’ve fallen for you? Please, give me your lovin’. Don’t leave me hanging..
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,21 18:47 other posts 
Do you love him so much? Are you a masochist?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 05:37 other posts 
Perhaps you think of me as the leader of the underground. I’m human too. I adore him
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Sep,21 15:21 other posts 
Please pass on to him my love.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 12:02 other posts 
He knows it now, baby
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 14:58 other posts 
Great.

By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 01:41 other posts 
When others stop attacking me then I will stop...Sorry bella, you need to learn the basic rules...
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 05:30 other posts 
Rules are for fools pizza boy
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 08:41 other posts 
Pizza boy!!!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 12:01 other posts 
Yeah baby! Let’s ride your Hog with me in short, short pants with the crotch cut off and a skimpy halter top.

By curvy8 [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 07:08 other posts 
can't we all just get along and share pics of cunts and cocks?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 08:40 other posts 
Get back in yer box Rodney King poster lass.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 08:54 other posts 
Ahhhahaha
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Sep,21 11:59 other posts 
Curvy8, you are making the same assumption that many members make. They think the forums are part of the dick and pussy show. They are not. If it’s uncomfortable for you to be on this side, then enjoy the other side of the site, or, the less controversial threads like “Is My Dick Bigger Than Yours?”
No one will think less of you and we all would love ❤️ to show you how we love.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 18:17 other posts 
"From where I stand the world does revolve around me and if where you stand the world doesn’t revolve around you, then I feel sorry for you."

TWOWARMTTS3
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 22:36 other posts 
No answer?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 23:27 other posts 
I have read that several times and It makes ABSOLUTLY no sense at ALL.
The world revolves around no 1 person. So do you feel sorry for every other human on earth or??????
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Sep,21 09:31 other posts 
Sigh......
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Phart, it's a metaphor. It means that you are the center of your own universe and, in your perception, everything around you happens for you. This is YOUR perception. My perception is that everything around me happens for me. That is a very simplified look at life that says, "I am"
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

Sir-Skittles
All you ever do is criticize other members. Why don’t you ever get involved in a conversation talking about something important? Is talking bad about other members all you know? Is this your way of coping for your inadequate sexual performance? Is your dick too little? What is your excuse? You go looking for me to push my buttons and I’m here to tell you you don’t impress me. Maybe, other victims of your sick mind might hide or quit the site. I never will until I get tired of the site. It won’t be because of you.
You slap me, I’ll slap you twice. You kick my ass, I’ll rip your balls with my bare teeth. You insult me and desecrate the memory of my father and I’ll make sure everyone knows your whore mother tried to abort you and you are what’s left of that botched abortion. She should have sued the butcher for a pound of hamburger. That’s all you are worth. Do yourself a favor, find someone else to bother.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,21 09:46 other posts 
That old bat Twowarmtts3 with all her mental illness and meds.. isn't even on this planet
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Sep,21 21:45 other posts 
I don’t know about the world revolving around me but the sun rises and sets on my ass and after dark it becomes a full moon
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Sep,21 11:12 other posts 
And a pretty ass it is.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Sep,21 11:10 other posts 
Sir-Skittles‘seems obsessed with my tits. Maybe he wants to taste milk from a woman or, maybe Mama was busy with the mailman at the the time

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Sep,21 09:58 other posts 
This old bat is getting worse by the hour. What mirror is she looking a because her flappy tits look two fried eggs hanging on nails. Thankfully, her pot belly acts as a built in bra so they don't sag down into her gray cunny hairs.

Plastic surgery is not the answer either. She is too old and does not have money for any cosmetic procedure.

By TWOWARMTTS3 [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 20:36 other posts

First, baby, I’ll put my “two shit titts “ against your wife’s any day of the week and twice on Sunday. And those are the “Saggy titts” everyone seems to be afraid off. 36DDs
I am a foul mouth Russian Orthodox Catholic. I am a slutty whore and love to fuck more than one at a time. I’m not totally homo, but, I am BI and love women almost as much as I love men. I’m not a Jew but, my Savior was.
Believe it or not, I am calm. Actually, I’m laughing my head off. I managed to get 6 members to loose their cool. Not bad for a silly blond.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,21 22:31 other posts 
Sir-Skittles
Come get your lunch

only registered users can see external links

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Sir-Skittles
Aren’t you hungry? It’s your favorite
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

Sir-Skittles
104 members know you are a piece of shit and blacklisted you. Tomorrow it’ll be 105. I’m going to enjoy blocking a FATHER FUCKING HOMO LIKE YOU, and dumb ass, I may not be able to cuss you direct but I’m going to wear out your Sir-Skittles all over the forums. You are going to wish you had left me alone. Go back to fucking your Mama, MOTHER FUCKING HOMO.

From @SirSkittles@——Twowarmtts3- juggle this you old slag:

Hey, Cunty, should I answer this here or in my thread?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Sep,21 14:15 other posts 
An awesome post from Bella... giving a bit of the curry to Lady Tecsan!

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,21 03:22 other posts

Nope, I didn't get anything wrong. You are the butt of PA-Freddy's tormenting and since he is able to make you cry like a little girl, he continues to torment you. You've got it wrong.

What difference do the details of his fantasy blog make? The 14 year old boy is black, so what!? What if he added that he was 300lbs? Would you be screaming about "fat shaming", too?

As far as the word GUY goes, I'm not sure if there is an age that can be associated with the word. And IF you are a father of a boy, surely someone has said something like, "what a cute little guy", "how old is your little guy", etc. And GUY doesn't necessarily mean "male person" any longer. Sometimes a group of females will be referred to as "guys".

Your last sentence sums everything up; "why argue with a child that is 21 years of age, but it [sic] should know better...". THE PROBLEM IS YOU DON'T HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE AND YOU LOVE TO PISS AND MOAN LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 22:45 other posts 
I inquired whether anyone had heard from or about Mr. CountryCouple54. Although I did not specifically say, I was concerned whether he was still in the hospital and what his general health condition was.

He responded by posting; "I'm home since Wednesday. Feeling awesome today and back to work tomorrow. Five bags of Remdesivir, antibiotics, steroids, and a plasma transfusion. Feel like a new man."

In a knock off thread the author made the following post; "CountryCouple54
I saw your post in Bella!’s thread. Congratulations."

Congratulations? Congratulations are offered when you win the lotto, when you become a first time homeowner. Congratulations for getting out of the hospital?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 01:00 other posts 
Congratulations for beating the odds. What would you have said? My condolences? Did you leave a limb behind? I know, after I realized that you, CC54, had recovered from that most dreadful desease, I stayed up all evening trying to find the right words to express how happy I was that you are back with your family at home. I will celebrate your homecoming with some Grand Marnier. It’s wonderful. Why, I bet you opted for, “Don’t come visiting. You might still be contagious and I don’t want that shit.”
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

I was reading another thread and found out what the proper reaction to Mr CounttryCouple54’s hospital release is.

Cool beans! Good to hear from you!

Boy, was I mistaken.

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 06:14 other posts 
Beating the odds dreadful disease 🦠 what did the bubonic plague return are we now riddled with the Ebola virus how much smoke can our government blow up my ass before it starts coming out of my ears please any man or woman that can walk and breathe can beat this candy ass virus I still don’t buy in to it
--------------------------------------- added after 79 minutes

What next Chris Farley and a couple stoned screw ups will invade Mexico oh wait that all ready happened
--------------------------------------- added after 80 minutes

And wasn’t the name of that movie called Delta farce
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 08:28 other posts 
Dgraff I know you use your cute ass to stuff cool things. Getting the government to blow smoke up your ass must be a great experience. Imagine, if you were a Native American, you could make smoke signals while farting. Ebola? We got that shit to deal with again? I’m sure you can not be wrong. I saw your pic riding your hog. You are one tough hombre. Anyone can beat this candy ass virus. Hey, why do you call it “Candy”? Why not Bella ass virus? Or Kemis Ass virus? BTW, this week, just for you, the virus is free. You don’t have to buy it.
How do you ride a hog without getting all that mud getting all over you?

--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

BTW, I just remembered. Chuck Norris right?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 11:23 other posts 
No that was delta force with chuck Norris Chris Farley played it delta farce along with Larry the cable guy
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 11:26 other posts 
Oh, ok. Not my type of movie
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 17:17 other posts 
Why it’s funny as hell now who couldn’t believe that 4 stoned screw ups could invade Mexico and win
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 17:33 other posts 
I just don’t like Farley. Sorry.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 08:14 other posts 
Well, she didn't exactly attend finishing school. Or any school for that matter... So, proper etiquette is really not her speciality.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 09:04 other posts 
My response was "cool beans", another way of me saying, cool, super, good to know, great, good news, etc.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 11:33 other posts 
Kudos to Ananas2xLekker for his thoughtful and spot on post. It shows that he is able to be considerate of an opposing perspective and does it without being condescending or insulting.

"In my opinion phart is the most articulate and coherent poster of the right wing perspective. He is mostly respectful, stoic and tenacious and he sometimes surprises me with his responses."
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 16:19 other posts 
Thanks for the compliment. I will try to live up to that.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 13:27 other posts 
THIS IS A COPY/PASTE FROM Bella!‘s thread

Bella! posted
"Freedom comes with wisdom and no society wants people to be free". That statement I absolutely agree with.

Reply by TWOWARMTTS3
Óseo is relatively new at being a philosopher. He’s mostly a second half of the 20th century mystic.
Freedom comes with wisdom, intrinsically. They are inseparable, and no society wants people to be free. The communist society, the fascist society, the capitalist society, the Hindu, the Mohammedan, the Christian – no society likes people to use their own intelligence because the moment they start using their intelligence they become dangerous – dangerous to the establishment, dangerous to the people who are in power, dangerous to the “haves”; dangerous to all kinds of oppression, exploitation, suppression; dangerous to the churches, dangerous to the states, dangerous to the nations.

In fact, a wise man is afire, alive, aflame. He would like rather to die than to be enslaved. Death will not matter much to him, but he cannot sell his life to all kinds of stupidities, to all kinds of stupid people. He cannot serve them. Hence, the societies down the ages have been supplying you with false knowing. That’s the very function of your schools, colleges, universities.

Response by Bella!
Word for word this is a copy and paste that you have posted as if this was your own thoughts and words. Why do you never acknowledge that you have taken the information from another source or credit the "author"?

Reply By TWOWARMTTS3
The author is Óseo. Wikipedia is a compilation of various contributors different In every thread. Frankly, you’ve got to be dumb to think this is coming from my mind. That is except for the first line. Now, to answer your questionable question. I know it frosts your balls (if you had any) to have me in your threads. No. Copy/paste is not that easy. First you have to copy/paste the tittle of the piece. Then you have to copy/paste the URL, the location so to speak. Lastly, you have to copy/paste the author and publication it’s appearing in. All this going back and forth from SYC to Wikipedia or wherever you are getting the info without erasing all your previous work and having to start again. And for what? So some Dolce Banana can be made happy? Please. I bet 95% of our fellow members don’t even know we are talking about an Indian (that’s in the Asian continent and not Arizona) philosopher. You know? This has given you more of a pain in the ass than it will ever do me. Here’s a relative question for you. You posted a piece of philosophy without giving the author it’s due. Don’t you think the rest of the site deserves to know who Óseo is? But, no. Only Candy fucks up royally according to Bella with a !.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 09:42 other posts 
Hey, Dev01 I’ve been told that you will carry all news fit to copy/paste from Bella!‘s thread. You ok with that?
--------------------------------------- added after 117 minutes

August 14, 2021. No posts yet from Ms Nibs.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 21:51 other posts 
It's long 🤣🤣
tecsan 10d ago

Should make you real proud little prick boy...You took money away from this site...You are a real hero right...Now pay admin the money he was making from her you stupid slime ball...
By Sir-Skittles 9d ago

Hey fuck head- have a reality and IQ test: Who do you think grassed them? Use your brain air head.

By tecsan 10d ago

Yes shittles, I guess it is outstanding work on piss ass freddys part...Hell, it blocks and keeps it site clean...

By tecsan 10d ago

!!!.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

this blog is violating the rules of this site. You must have 30-page viewers or more. This from douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!...!..!.!,,,,,,,This sponsored by douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!It and shittles are pricks...???

By tecsan 10d ago

this blog is violating the rules of this site. You must have 30-page viewers or more. This from douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!...!..!.!,,,,,,,This sponsored by douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!It and shittles are pricks...???!!

By tecsan 10d ago

this blog is violating the rules of this site. You must have 30-page viewers or more. This from douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!...!..!.!,,,,,,,This sponsored by douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!It and shittles are pricks...???!!!

By tecsan 10d ago

this blog is violating the rules of this site. You must have 30-page viewers or more. This from douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!...!..!.!,,,,,,,This sponsored by douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!It and shittles are pricks...???!!!If douche bag piss ass freddy wants it to end then it will remove it's douche bag piss ass shit from my page...

By tecsan 10d ago

!.!!.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

this blog is violating the rules of this site. You must have 30-page viewers or more. This from douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!...!..!.!,,,,,,,This sponsored by douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!It and shittles are pricks...???!!!If douche bag piss ass freddy wants it to end then it will remove it's douche bag piss ass shit from my page...

By tecsan 10d ago

!.!.!.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

.!.!.!.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

.!..!.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

.!...By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

....By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

...By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

..By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 9d ago

Where is goofy sponge bob piss ass freddy...???By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 18hr ago [Delete] ⤴

I am the law and order here. You still violating the rule of blogs with 23-page viewers.

By Sir-Skittles 9d ago

Lady Tecsan, very upset his fat lass Lix is gone

By tecsan 8d ago

By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 1d ago [Delete] ⤴

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk

By tecsan 8d ago

!By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 1d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk.

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk..

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk...

By tecsan 8d ago

.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 1d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

..By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 1d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk....

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk.....

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk......

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk.......

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk........

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk.........

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk..........

By tecsan 8d ago

By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 18hr ago [Delete] ⤴

hey tecsana look, you made it to 39 page viewers, thanks to me

By tecsan 7d ago

-_By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

By tecsan 7d ago

By tecsan 7d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk..>

By tecsan 7d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk..>.

By tecsan 7d ago

_-_By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

?_-_By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

?_-+_By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

?_+-+_By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

=?_+-+_By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

@By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

3@By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

A stupid comment by piss ass freddy...

By tecsan 7d ago

A piss ass freddy comment...

By tecsan 5d ago

!By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 1d ago [Delete]

This blog is violating the rule of blogs. Must have 30 page viewers and more.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 17hr ago [Delete] ⤴

you still violating the rules of blogs. You must have 30 page viewers or more.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 3hr ago [Delete] ⤴

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker...

By tecsan 5d ago

This blog is violating the rule of blogs. Must have 30 page viewers and more.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 17hr ago [Delete] ⤴

you still violating the rules of blogs. You must have 30 page viewers or more.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 3hr ago [Delete] ⤴

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker..

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker.

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!.

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!..

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...

By tecsan 5d ago

?!By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 1d ago [Delete]

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...!

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...!!

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...!!!

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...!!!.
--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

tecsan 10d ago

Should make you real proud little prick boy...You took money away from this site...You are a real hero right...Now pay admin the money he was making from her you stupid slime ball...
By Sir-Skittles 9d ago

Hey fuck head- have a reality and IQ test: Who do you think grassed them? Use your brain air head.

By tecsan 10d ago

Yes shittles, I guess it is outstanding work on piss ass freddys part...Hell, it blocks and keeps it site clean...

By tecsan 10d ago

this blog is violating the rules of this site. You must have 30-page viewers or more. This from douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!...!..!.!,,,,,,,This sponsored by douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!It and shittles are pricks...???

By tecsan 10d ago

this blog is violating the rules of this site. You must have 30-page viewers or more. This from douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!...!..!.!,,,,,,,This sponsored by douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!It and shittles are pricks...???!!

By tecsan 10d ago

this blog is violating the rules of this site. You must have 30-page viewers or more. This from douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!...!..!.!,,,,,,,This sponsored by douche bag piss ass freddy...!!!It and shittles are pricks...???!!!

By tecsan 10d ago

By tecsan 10d ago

!.!!.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

!.!.!.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

.!.!.!.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

.!..!.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

.!...By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

....By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

...By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

..By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 10d ago

.By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete]

By tecsan 9d ago

Where is goofy sponge bob piss ass freddy...???By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 18hr ago [Delete] ⤴

I am the law and order here. You still violating the rule of blogs with 23-page viewers.

By Sir-Skittles 9d ago

Lady Tecsan, very upset his fat lass Lix is gone

By tecsan 8d ago

By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 1d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk....

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk.....

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk......

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk.......

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk........

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk.........

By tecsan 8d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk..........

By tecsan 8d ago

By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 18hr ago [Delete] ⤴

hey tecsana look, you made it to 39 page viewers, thanks to me

By tecsan 7d ago

By tecsan 7d ago

By tecsan 7d ago

By tecsan 7d ago

your fault they are gone from this site, you fagg0t and punk..>

By tecsan 7d ago

By tecsan 7d ago

_-_By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

?_-_By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

?_-+_By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

?_+-+_By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

=?_+-+_By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

@By PA-Freddy [Ignore] 2d ago [Delete] ⤴

By tecsan 7d ago

By tecsan 7d ago

By tecsan 7d ago

A piss ass freddy comment...

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker...

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker..

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker.

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!.

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!..

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...

By tecsan 5d ago

By tecsan 5d ago

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...!

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...!!

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...!!!

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...!!!.

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...!!!..

By tecsan 5d ago

not going any where fucking nasty faggot...The latter are all comments by wimpy moron piss ass freddy fudenbucker the buttknocker!...Piss ass freddy fudenpucker buttknocker...How fucking funny the cocksucker is...!!!...
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Thought I had probs 😱😱😤
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 00:27 other posts 
And that mess was probably found on just one of Skittles pictures. I bet if you looked at the rest of his pictures, they all have a bunch of nonsensical posts just like that.

If you would have copied and pasted the old format, forum readers would see that inane and repetitive crap is posted every few seconds, not just once or twice, 10, 12, 15, 20 or more times. And that folks is why tecsan's Activity Meter rating is so off the chart!
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 05:49 other posts 
Holy fuck tecsan are you writing a fucking book
Here kiss my ass and make it a love story
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 11:05 other posts 
The seats in the Firebird must be be completely broken with all the time he sits in there..

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Show It Off