Started by Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Nov,20 07:08  other posts
let's go an gramer don't cunt

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Mar,23 08:56 other posts 
Dev01 Where you been cunty?

Got just cunted to the gills on grog last night

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 07:49 other posts 
This is a post that caught my eye. leo's taunts are almost always aimed at the United States and the American people. Apparently he chooses not to see the impact of the Anglo Saxon when they left Europe. This is leo's post;

This is how white Americans treated Native Americans until quite recently.

They're sick. They exterminated them and, up until recently, kept behaving to them as if they were hyenas.

● Unfortunately, I do not have access to the link he provided to support his assertion.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 07:59 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Mar,23 08:53 other posts 
Europe has always been perfect! Like for example, colonialism.

Isn't Europe where they throw bananas at black football players? Utopia! Sounds like systemic racism on the continent of Europe!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,23 07:31 other posts 
Oh, this copy and paste is a dilly!

"I've never had bad sex.
Every time I have sex, both my partner and myself enjoy it.
I do make sure this happens.
It's a pure joy.
I always communicate my feelings,
my intentions, my passion.
I verbalise my needs and ask for her needs.
Most of the time, it's gentle sex
till we both cum. I never leave my
partner unsatisfied.
Her satisfaction doubles mine.
What can I say?
I just love sex and, to this day, I've
been having awesome sex.
My principles are simple:
Openness
Sincerity
Joy and pleasure
Respect
Discreteness"

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:59 other posts 
I've noticed several references to Lipsipsuckit recently. How long are you people going to put her down?
THE QUEEN IS DEAD. LET HER BE.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 19:58 other posts 
As long as her pictures are imbedded in our head I’m all most blind because of her
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 08:01 other posts 
You, old fart, you are almost blind anyway. 🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 09:07 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 11:53 other posts 
Cat

You are the Site Karen

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 13:02 other posts 
Where did you "copy" this from?

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 09:22 other posts 
dgraff recently posted this in another thread and it's worthy of repeating;

"We don’t make any thing in America anymore well we do make cardboard boxes that the other countries buy to package their products in its so sad."

You're so right about that and it is very sad. I thought I read another post somewhere about Americans not owning much of America any longer. That is true, too, because the Chinese do.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 09:29 other posts 
Absolutely and they have Biden in there pocket
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 09:38 other posts 
Biden and/or family members!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 16:49 other posts 
Interesting. If Biden doesn't get re-elected, China is SOL? How did they bribe him? Secretly gave him a Chinese made car to use as his government limo? 😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 19:55 other posts 
I quote sleepy joe when I say China is not our problem folks there really good people that was right after trump wanted to shut down all flights in or out of our country and Biden said he was being paranoid how quickly one forgets
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 10:13 other posts 
I don't understand what this has to do with having thr President in their pocket. He also said In an interview Sunday night with the CBS News program “60 Minutes,” that the United States would respond militarily to a Chinese attempt to take over Taiwan by force. That was the fourth time since 2021 he has repealed it. Doesn't sound like he's soft on China.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 09:40 other posts 
Even worse, China owns just shy of $1T in US debt... on top of the staggering trade deficit. Almost hard to imagine.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 09:46 other posts 
For sure!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 09:53 other posts 
Oh, I found what I saw. Budslover, now Jamie, posted this in CAT's thread. Gee, I miss the other Jamie.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 21:06 other posts 

Fucking roo! Need to go drop a few to send a message
By Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 23:07 other posts 
Big Red roo's will smash you every time. They can't be kept as pets. Anyways some need a good reverse heal kick to the head as a hard reset

Rusty fucked wiseguy with an uppercut.

Cunts fight them overseas, YouTube humans fighting kangaroos.

A formidable apponent
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 19:04 other posts 
Just shoot the cunt roo! Like the swordsman in Raiders of the Lost Ark!
By biggg [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 16:07 other posts 
Ehh? Whatever happened to Skippy the Bush Kangaroo?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 17:05 other posts 
It's still on TV at 5am Saturday morning... channel 9.

Given that the last episode staring skippy was made in 1969, I would imagine he would be in the ground with JohnS.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 15:41 other posts 

JohnS got dumped int a pauper's box for sure mate! The state took care of everything!

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 11:50 other posts 
JustWill

"Your sarcasm is right on the mark and I agree 100%. How can you be so smart about so many things and so snarky socially. For whatever it's worth, nice going."

That post was supposed to be an honest compliment from me, CAT. The questioning of your social skills was not originally from me. I just agreed with it and thought it a valid question that I knew would never be answered by you. After all, by your own words, I’m your site stalker. However, the reason for this post is as follows. The site’s ONE-EYED BUSYBODY commented on it:

“Can you even imagine that the site's ALLEY CAT would have the nerve to assert that your social skills are questionable?”

To which the perfectly named member, Phart, commented:

“edit,I found it, duh, I forgot about the copy paste queen.”

JustWill commenting on your social skills doesn’t mean I have “such an issue with MY (your) social skills...”. Truth be told, you are an idiot that I seldom think about when on site. You are just an old enemy that fucked with me and mine in such a way that now, without being in danger of loosing my membership, I will try to do the same in my way. However, I also don’t like people to talk behind my back. I’ve always identified the object of my scorn. I just hate members that talk out the side of their face, but, seldom have the COJONES to be direct. 😈😈
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 15:24 other posts 
Social skills, you are just a mean liberal bully.

Sarcassm,that was sarcassm.
You are just a miss directed person,
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 16:21 other posts 
I rather be lost in a liberal world than know where I am in a conservative one

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 11:39 other posts 
kitty So much hotter than old Saggy Cat - the latter being a site lump who needs a kick in her cat cunt

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 13:05 other posts 
Leave Kitty out of this. She's hot, no denying, but, we know what you do All the time. In no time you'll be going after her. You are no good and one day you'll slip and I'll be so glad to finally take you down.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 17:16 other posts 
CAT a/k/a the fatty saggy granny just blacklisted me again. What a loser cunt. I trashed her page and she still answers my blogs.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 18:46 other posts 
You trashed her page? You know that sends her into a spin....that explains why she unleashed on you and flooded the Forum with the same copy and paste posts.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 19:52 other posts 
Yes, I did! and love it too

She is now probably about to have a stroke
By #275407 20,Aug,22 20:04
Freddy, just be happy she blacklisted you, Ken blacklisted me five years ago,,,, best thing that ever happened to me, now I don't have to hear his childness.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 20:08 other posts 
She unbanned for now.

Now I have the chance to attack the fatty saggy granny
By PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Aug,22 14:17 other posts 
I told ken he is a racist and he blacklisted me
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 09:44 other posts 
PA-Freddy Put rounds on target!

Bella! you know she is mentally ill. She had me and Freddy banned... and unbanned us. Why? So she can bitch and moan ... and most importantly, so she can play victim. Fuck her. I am going to light her page up!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 10:04 other posts 
I sent her about 7 gifts and she deleted them. She is a coward. She trashed my page but my plan worked and she took the bait. I kept her gifts on my page so people here know how nasty and cowardly she is. It backfire on her so good; I got more traffic to my page and her picture at the Best Image/Top Member dropped down to single digits. I ain't done with her yet.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:46 other posts 
Deleting trash from trash like you is not cowardly, it's prevention from Cooties and STDs

[deleted image]

OK PA-FREDDY, I’m not blacklisting you anymore. You want a fight, I’ll give you one.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 10:04 other posts 
Personally, I don't miss her although it seems that for reasons unknown to me, some members do.

You seem to have the need to bugger with her, but why? Is it because SHE THINKS she is a formidable opponent both intellectually and monetarily? Shoot, she would be so, so wrong.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Aug,22 14:15 other posts 
Skittles is attacking her too

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 09:31 other posts 
Wish he was a cockroach

PA-FREDDY is a blind asshole. He complaines about the looks of women members. This poor excuse of a member has been blacklisted 91 times not counting all the members that left the site because of him. You want to see what he looks like? Get your laugh here:

/b8i244x83xfrpic.html
🤪
By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 17:17 other posts 
thanks saggy. now I am getting more visitors to my page

don't forget I have more pictures to show.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 21:09 other posts 
Yeah--- ones that are not 20 plus years old. Or, that look like a trash bag filled with soup and door knobs

Cat Suck down a nice glass of ass water!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:41 other posts 
[deleted image]
😈
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 21:14 other posts 
Cat members here want to "complaines" about your spelling. A third grader with Down's syndrome can write a at higher level than you!

Your CV is in shambles! A low-station slag!

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 08:21 other posts 
Dear Members, do you like Sir-Skittles? If you do then explain why he doesn't like you.
/comment_log.php?w=548890
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

And that is a small portion of his trash talk about members.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 08:51 other posts 
Bella! dear, I wish I could rebutt your post here, but, we all know you can't stand criticismcriticism and you blacklist those that do. So, I'll copy and paste.

You posted:
If this is not worthy of the "Copy, edit and paste here" thread, nothing is! Although the member's spelling has always been an issue, why edit? It's being copied and pasted as originally written.

You were referring to my blog found here:

/blogs/51873.html

I'm glad to see you found my orthographical errors. That proves you read my blog carefully............... and, as usual, you ignored the message and took off in a tangent.
I feel sorry for you (well, maybe not really). You don't seem to be able to differentiate between an acerbic individual like me and a total troll like Skittles. For instance, I believe you are a fucking, one-eyed, bitch, witch, but, I don't go around hunting for other bitches to insult just because I don't like their looks or posts. Skittles, on the other hand, and you know this well, makes many, many, members feel bad. Several even quit the site.
I see how many members greet Skittles with a "Hey, Cunti." like he was an alright member. Most, if not all, are male members. Goes to show you what the males think of us "pussies", and you being one (I think) makes me think you approve of Skittles.

Your post continued:
Now I ask you, is this assertion not a knee slappin' HOOT!? WOW, and the whinging member apparently cannot see that they are a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black. So stereotypical!

The pot is not calling the kettle black. This pussy is calling this member a "DICK", and not in a good way.

BTW, the correct form is:
the whinging member apparently cannot see that SHE IS.........

But, who cares. The point comes across loud and clear. You hated me from day one and that makes you blind to the injustices being done to OTHER members. Stop, for once since you joined SYC, being so self-serving and admit Skittles has to go.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 07:59 other posts 
If this is not worthy of the "Copy, edit and paste here" thread, nothing is! Although the member's spelling has always been an issue, why edit? It's being copied and pasted as originally written.

"WHY DO WE SUFFER THIS IDIOT AND THOSE LIKE HIM?
I'm talking about Sir-Skittles and those like him. Just look at a sample of his posts on other members pics.

And that's not all. He's continually making derogatory blogs about many members. Yes, he does make derogatory blogs about me and offensive posts. That's one of the reasons for this blog. Now, you might say, why not blacklist him. Believe me, I have. Weather he's on my blacklist or not, he still defames me on site. He does the same to many other members too. I say, "Why do we have to suffer this? Especially those of us who are premium members.” We should be able to refer him to the Deletion Panel for deletion. The cause? Making the site an unfriendly place to belong in. ADMIN, if you read this, how about some help?"

Now I ask you, is this assertion not a knee slappin' HOOT!? WOW, and the whinging member apparently cannot see that they are a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black. So stereotypical!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 21:24 other posts 
The Saggy Granny knew her dead old papa was a coward and deserter. Here is a brief excerpt from his DD1569 document of military records:

1936- Date of Induction- Fort Banning Georgia- MEDICAL evaluation: Grade D OVERWEIGHT, LOW IQ, POOR HYGIENE

A. Basic Infantry Skills Course- Grade D

B. Rifle Range Proficiency- 46% at 100 yards

C. Overall basic training proficiency- UNSAT

MOS Designation: COOK MS-92G

Recommendation for forward deployment in theater- NOT QUALIFIED

During his illustrious career in the military, Father of Saggy Grammy (FoSG) has numerous infractions, arrests, and time spent in the stockade on three different bases.

As you can see, a real lump, troublemaker, and horrible soldier. The only thing he jumped from in the military was off the barstool.

DD-217 document review: DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE 23 NOVEMBER, 1941

As you can see, not only did this rat have a unimpressive stint in the military, he was dishonorably discharged before the US even entered World War Two. Irrespective of name of service, he was a complete failure. More importantly, the only reason he joined the military was the judge gave him a choice: jail or the military.

cat

smell this

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 08:35 other posts 
Sir-Skittles, or should I say "THE BOTCHED ABORTION OF SYD"?

I've posted pics of my Dad's gravesite in a national veterans cemetery located just north of Tampa, Florida. Right here in SYC. You know damn well you can't be buried there unless you serve honorably.
Skittles, you are such a lowlife that my Dad would have washed his hands after beating the shit out of you, and, believe me, he could have.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 09:43 other posts 
Cat

You posted a random cemetery! Just when you posted that fake surgery picture to get attention. You are mentally ill and to that point, you can't keep me banned. You need activity in your sad life.

As far as you threatening a beat down from a corpse, it just makes me shake in fear!

Maybe you should send your best that is still on two feet? Then again probably not very nice to send Charlie and is walker out

Fuck you Mrs. Tucker!

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 16:24 other posts 
I love my Charlie but for the last ten years he hasn't been able to punch himself out of a wet paper bag.
You can say and do what you want. I don't need you to verify my life.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Aug,22 14:00 other posts 
Looks like your best is about as useful as a bag of shaved cunt hairs

Weak threats. Weak mind. Same old Saggy Granny!

Charlie is back to his walker after his scooter was destroyed

cat
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 09:06 other posts 
How would you know about cunt hairs? The closest you've come to cunt hairs was when your mama pulled you out of her womb using a coat hanger snagged on your tiny balls. For the life of me I don't know how you survived.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 09:28 other posts 
As your mom did as she pulled on the hanger

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 21:04 other posts 
Cat Old Charlie.... I heard he is circling the drain. Or, was it the toilet bowl?

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 10:06 other posts 
This is what he's really like

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Show It Off