Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Started by Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Nov,20 07:08  other posts
let's go an gramer don't cunt

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 15:13 other posts 
Dgraff
It would appear that Huxley/ braveone has left the site again and I bet again he didn’t even say good bye to any one

CAT
I guess Bravenewone just had "little or no balls" 🤣😈

By #275407 20,Aug,22 17:11
Luv this topic, I'm bumping it to the top

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 10:39 other posts 
Trouble in the trailer park... again?

I am hearing rumblings and rumors that there is trouble at her trailer. She was seen at Home Depot buying up a dozen of those big orange 5 gallon buckets.

It appears her plumbing is still fucked off after that huge storm. The Saggy Granny Cat is using said buckets as her toilet. Most of the buckets are full. A rotten schifosa!

Can we get some of the guys to check this out? PA-Freddy

By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 15:15 other posts 
Message from my lover Tecsan

just recently Dev01: Fuck off cunt or I will poke your eyeball out and skull fuck you. You big clit cunt

8hr ago tecsan: I will give you one warning prick...You do not want to fuck with me...Now get lost goofy bitch...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 19:29 other posts 
A pissing out the window cunt, Lady Tecsan!

She is a clogged toilet!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 19:58 other posts 
That fuck face sends me messages like that every morning
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 20:03 other posts 
typical rat fashion 🐀🐀
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 20:09 other posts 
I guess he thinks he’s bothering me but truthfully he gives me some thing to do each morning
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 20:24 other posts 
Unfortunately I get it once home from work so I'm brained out. But I have automated tools for responses, Not to hard to push a button
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 20:09 other posts 
Heres another thread that needs bumping up out of the basement
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 11:10 other posts 
He's giving you a "warning prick"?
What the fuck is a "warning prick"?
Does he hold his breath until his knob explodes like a flare to scare people off?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 12:02 other posts 
Oh, JustWill!

Question, did you go searching Dev01's post or how did this November post get bumped to the top? Hmmmmmm.... While we are on the topic of tecsan, I find him to be such a very curious person. It's sad that he just can't seem to wrap himself around the idea that he's 50% of the problem.

He has been the target of persistent ribbing for quite some time and he will not allow the ribbing to go unaddressed. When he verbally retaliates, quite often his thoughts don't make any sense and with that said, more insults are hurled so it just becomes a "vicious circle".

In a recent blog he was whining about his profile reflects that he has blacklisted one member that he claims he has not. Who gives a rat's ass if he did or didn't? This is just another example of how he took something to the extreme and admin needed to get involved.
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 14:28 other posts 
You know me.
If I see a pile of stoopid, I am compelled to poke it with a stick.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 15:18 other posts 
😅🤣😂
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 16:48 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 11:28 other posts 
dev01

Tecsan Rides his toilet reverse cowgirl so he can take a slash and send site PM's at the same time!

A true toilet profesional
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 22:04 other posts 
Only a plumber like you would come up with that crap.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 10:35 other posts 
yer brain is as scrambled as those shit eggs you sling at work!

Tecsan
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 22:32 other posts 
You were talking about your brain when you un-clog literally shit out of drains while at your plumbing job.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,22 23:14 other posts 
This post, by phart , kinda got lost in tecsan's thread. It's funny and worth repeating!

"We would all be better off if the white house just turned the teleprompter around and let us all read it for our selves instead of sleepy joe reading it to us like a stephan king novel ran thru a wood chipper."

C'mon now, not only is that spot on, it's funny as hell!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 06:17 other posts 
I couldn’t agree more
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 06:56 other posts 
phart is funny as all get out!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 07:01 other posts 
Yeah he is
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 09:06 other posts 
Yea he can be funny sometimes! and sadly factual!
I listen to joe and it is like a premade word salad bowl that has be reduced at walmart.Turning brown on the edges!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 11:22 other posts 
Yuck 🤮

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,May,22 14:35 other posts 
La Tecsana up all night in his empty room

25,May,22 23:45 Sir-Skittles: *CUNTS ONLY* by tecsan (1)

Tecsan's theme song: "All by Myself"

only registered users can see external links
By #574505 28,May,22 14:57
I heard his room is for verify members only
That why his room empty
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,22 16:31 other posts 
I got the impression that he's opened the *CUNTS ONLY* chatroom as a "public service" for all interested members. I mean, I don't understand the logic behind this, it's not like members have to use their points to create a chatroom, right!

His newest blog, "Anyone here feel free to PM me anytime" has a hint of desperation. He goes on to write, "I am not like a few here that will not respond. PM me and I will respond may be a while, but promise I will. I am not childish like a few here. Do not believe me try it." Gee, I hope he provides an update on how many members took advantage of this open invitation.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,May,22 16:38 other posts 
Desperation

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,May,22 13:27 other posts 
Bella!
Hey, JustWill , you aren't able to see this but I thought that you might get a good chuckle out of it. Below is a post made by a member that you have blacklisted because of the things that they said about your partner. Yeah, the same member that was booted by admin. Well, last tonight the member wrote;

"Admin, this is your site and I (CAT) really like to be part of it. Probably not for the reasons you think. I do wish, though, there was a spot on the site where special site events could be listed."

That post made me ALMOST piss myself.

By JustWill 25,May,22

That member getting booted from the site WAS a "special site event"...--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

CAT
And you continue to not believe , not believe, not believe. I’m sorry I ever allowed anyone to use our house internet, but, it’s done and gone. JustWill is an ass because he chooses to make decisions on false information. Personally, I don’t care what a homo teacher thinks about me, especially since he’s about pertinent as a head of cabbage. You, well, as you have figured out, I use your thread more than mine because, no matter how much I argue with the members that flock to your thread, they are all good people. You are what I have to put up with to be here.--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes
Bella!
This will be the last time I will mention this, I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT AND RUDENESS IN THIS THREAD. Got it? You will not use this thread to call members "ass" especially those members that do not even speak to you or about you. You will not use this thread to use disparaging terms regarding another person's sexuality. Got it? If you cannot edit your nasty attitude and choose to continue to post your offensive posts, I will be forced to delete your posts and if that doesn't keep you at bay, I will be forced to blacklist you. Got it?

By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,22 19:51 other posts 
This post deserves merit;

"Admin, this is your site and I really like to be part of it. Probably not for the reasons you think. I do wish, though, there was a spot on the site where special site events could be listed."

Isn't there a full index of features, aka "special site events" listed on the "Most Popular Normal Dicks for past 5 days" and the "Most Popular Pussies for past 5 days" pages, directly under the "Pic of the month:" pictures?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,May,22 09:53 other posts 
Never noticed it. But now that I look at it there’s no mention of a giving away host positions for groups. That must be hidden under FAT ASSES THINGS TO KNOW AND DO.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 06:36 other posts 
I spotted this post in routemaster 's thread and tribute to Meat Loaf. Rather than to further derail the thread's intent, I'm going to copy and paste it here!

Dev01 made a curious post about vaxx/no vaxx in the Meat Loaf thread. When questioned, Dev01's response was;

"Aus day+beer followed by birthday+beer followed by Tennis+beer. I did reply to your comment tho "

I THOUGHT that Australia Day was much like our 4th of July but after further reading, Australia Day seems very controversial and posted so.

The next response I received from Dev01 was as follows;

"Yes, Some call it invasion day. Seems like any excuse to have a protest. It's a great family day that most head to the beach,Have a BBQ, wear thongs and drink beer 😀 and being my birthday the next day it's a good long weekend so to speak."

Okay, so it took you to do some reading to get to this point but the word THONG is what captured my attention. In the 21st century, when I hear thong, I think of something that nestles into the butt crack that allows the full buttocks to be exposed and on display. And since December, January and probably February, too are the summer months in the Southern Hemisphere, I was imagining dev01 and all the men in their speedo/thongs enjoying the sun, beach and day. Nope! Apparently what Dev01 meant was sandals or flip-flops! Doi! The visual that I had going on in my head abruptly left!
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

And for those that aren't familiar with the slang term used for a man's speedo/thong, or swimsuit that accents the man's genital area, Australian's call them "budgie smugglers".
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 12:41 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣 No "budgie smugglers" for me, I'm more of a "board shorts" kinda guy. FYI in New Zealand thongs are called jandals and eski's called chilli bins

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 20:55 other posts 
At 04:06, this morning a SYC member, dingetveydi, was referred to the Evaluation Panel for deletion for the following reason; "Memeber refer to links to pay sites [sic]"

The first member and only member votes NO ABUSE and added the following comment; "Is that wrong? If guys want used panties or custom pictures and vids from me can't ask ask [sic] for a fee to cover costs?"

Uh, that's one nasty and disgusting cunt! Stupid, too! No one is interested in that boy cunt. Apparently, it didn't matter how [s]he voted or what the reason was for, admin deleted dingnetveydi.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 21:02 other posts 
Fire your rockets Bella
By joergh [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 12:22 other posts 
good job

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 21:24 other posts 
Thank you for the gifts. This is the one place I can PM you unless we become friends. I can’t presume you’d want that but I would not be against that.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 10:35 other posts 
Dev01, I saw this post in Bella’s thread
Sorry for this Bella but I feel the need to post this. You can delete if needed no offence taken. Makes me so unbelievably sad but soo fkn angry I could kill...

What the fuck is wrong with the human race?

(CAT) I can’t see the external link but I agree with you. There’s a special place in Hell for people that hurt children.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 15:21 other posts 

Probably better off to not see it
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 15:36 other posts 
You are probably right. I will take your reaction as reason enough for this human scum to be obliterated from the face of the earth.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 16:02 other posts 
Cat .... so, is Charlie "shovel ready?"
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 16:11 other posts 
If you mean is he plowing the fields, yes, he. is

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 15:58 other posts 
Bella! you are mistaken that I’m insulting gays. I’m insulting you and JustWill and the language I use is meant to insult but technically correct. JustWill fucks his partner, also a man, and is in a HOMOsexual relationship. I think it was him that posted in your thread (and I paraphrase), “I don’t consider calling someone a cock sucker an insult on this site”. If the “cock sucker” is a man, he’s committing a HOMOsexual act. As far as not liking gays or lesbians, it would be stupid as both Charlie and I are bisexual. What’s more, several member friends are gay or lesbian. You, JustWill, and a handful of others are the only dumb shits on site.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 15:36 other posts 
This was posted in another member's thread, but basically speaking, this post is a modification to something that I originally posted.

"Good morning JustWill I need help with something that is related to the English language. Please help. Sometimes I find myself using the phrase, “MOTHER FUCKING HOMO , but in regard to you should it be FUCKING HOMO? I’d like to know and so would Bella! the BITCH."

Am I the only member who finds her offensive? Not only has she insulted JustWill, she has insulted anyone that identifies themselves as being gay. Shame on her and shame on anyone that tolerates her "shit behavior".

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 07:28 other posts 
I hope it's within the scope of this thread to copy and paste something that I originally posted. I'm responding to CountryCouple54, here goes;

"Do you really believe the "nice" she displays is genuine? Sorry, I don't, she's as phony as her clip on ponytail. What's the saying; You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig... She is still a pig."

Bwahahahaha!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 08:36 other posts 
Sure, I made it for that. Got sick of seeing second posts. Gonna make a new one called the Dev vs tecsan, thread so normal people don't have to be subjected to our bitch fight. I used to watch a show called Kenny vs Spenny, found it funny, kinda like how tecsan shoots his mouth off with his limited vocabulary and brain activity but better.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Oct,21 21:16 other posts 
[deleted image]

The Saggy Granny got a fake profile AND a new wig??

Twowarmtts3!

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 09:35 other posts 
/1kpai5lh7wi4pic.html
Is she a saggy granny too?
--------------------------------------- added after 103 seconds

How about her?
/soay7ow9ivzypic.html
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 09:57 other posts 
There is only ONE Saggy Granny here-- and that is YOU CAT

What does CAT stand for?

Candy's Ancient Thunder-thighs?

Crazy Ass Turd?

Charlie's Asshole Trainer? We all know he is a peg lass!

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 10:03 other posts 
Hit a nerve, boludo? How come you never post pics of that smelly body of yours?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 14:13 other posts 
You are the one that keeps panicking and banning me... Sounds like MY rounds are on target! A bullseye on that giant back cunt you have!!

Fucks sake, bend over and we have a full size movie theater screen!

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 14:18 other posts 
MEOW, BOLUDO
By #644010 28,Oct,21 17:04
Caca and Tacos?
By #644010 28,Oct,21 17:08
Speaking of merkins, this right up her alley: only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 19:31 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 19:56 other posts 
Ahhhahaha cool video the Texas chainsaw massacre movies are some of my favorite

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Show It Off