pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #559941 [Ignore] at 21,Jul,18 00:24
Donald Trump won fair and square 2 years ago and dumb-asses can't get over the election? lol

When Fox News Posted that at 2AM on November 9th 2016 it wasn't fake news...

Donald Trump won November 8th 2016. Hillary will not be president ! She has more chances to go to jail than the White house....

It's over ! get over it..

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By WeLike2Look [Ignore] at 15,Sep,19 16:53 other posts 
TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME are those that follow this dip shit cartoon character.

First off, he only won because of a stupid ass electoral set up that has nothing to do with a one vote election.

He lost the real vote. By almost 3 million.

He is a fucking idiot. Was before this bullshit and worse now.

So go stroke yourself to his orange face. And unload on it.

Love your Adolf Hitler mine set douches. Sieg Heil
By phart [Ignore] at 15,Sep,19 17:08 other posts 
Great, another profile made on the 15th.Hatin trump.Boy are we really getting somewhere solveing the real problems of this world.

By WeLike2Look [Ignore] at 15,Sep,19 19:28 other posts 
Your name phart fits you.
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 15,Sep,19 17:14 other posts 

By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 12,Sep,19 18:01 other posts 
Someone suggested that I have my panties in a knot. They are not. Not really. There's two of me on site. The woman that loves sex. The woman that is truly me in real life, and this dumb ass that believes in the goodness of people. I'm way old enough to know better. Well, from now on I'm going to cheer every time someone k.ills a bunch of people with a gun. That person is defending the second ammendment to a stupid constitution. The damn thing should be burned. I just hope I live to see slavery brought back. In the meantime, I'm going to fuck my way through life and hope everyone gets fucked too. Go Trump. Take over the country. We'll call you GeneralŪsimo Trump
By Petro635 [Ignore] at 12,Sep,19 23:52 other posts 
It's amazing how much you hate Trump and guns. Did you have same hate for gun when Obama was in office ? What make you think you opinion on guns or anything has more importance they anybody else
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 07:06 other posts 
Yes, I hated guns and bigotry as much when Obama was president as I do now. I also hated Trump then, although, I hate him more now.
I don't think my opinions are more important than anyone else's. You have your opinions and beliefs and they are just as important as mine.
The difference is that I believe I'm right and that gives me the strength to fight for what I believe.
Now, I attack ideas that are contrary to mine and question the mindset of people that have those ideas.
Let me give you and others on site some free advice . You don't win a debate by going after your opposing debater. None of you ever say," I don't like your point of view because, A) B) C) etc.
In other words. You don't bring anything more than how you feel.
By Petro635 [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 16:45 other posts 
Your the one wanting to change the gun laws. What is their to debate or feeling to talk about. We have the right to have guns.its that simple. I get tired of people keep who keep pushing their feeling about guns. Their is really nothing that change your opinion I bet, unless we ban some guns you don't like or you believe people don't need. You don't have to like Trump but you had your chance to vote. Why don't you go after the cazy people shooting people instead.
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 17:30 other posts 
You are priceless. Why don't I go after the crazy people shooting people? Are you that dumb? What do you expect me to do. Outlaw people who cause shooting masacres?
Right now you have the right to own a firearm. I want to change that so you DON'T have that right. You can get tired all you want of people that feel like I do. We know that if there are no guns, then this country would be much safer. And, no, there is nothing to change my opinion, because it's right. And I did vote. I voted for Clinton and in the 2018 midterm, I voted all Democratic. Hopefully, Trump will be a one term president. I will vote Democratic again next year.
By Petro635 [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 20:36 other posts 
See you don't want to do hard work and do something about the cazy people. You would rather take people's rights away because you think that will make thing more safe. That's crazy, you should stand up against the bad people. You don't give up your rights then expected to be more safe. You stand up against bad or cazy people. This is why people don't want your way of thinking to win. Making yourself or people more open to being a victim of a crime or cazy person is NOT better way to live. Their will always be crazy people and they don't care what laws you pass. They will do cazy things. You stop them if you have that ability, and you might protect yourself from being a victim of that crazy person.
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 20:58 other posts 
Yeah, ok baby. You make a lot of sence.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Living with the fear I'm going to be the victim of a crime or a crazy person is a fucked up way to live. You want to live like that, go right ahead. Get a bunker too.
By Petro635 [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 21:35 other posts 
You must fear something to be willing to give up not only your rights. You want to take them always from other people. You are the baby or something must be messed up in your way of thinking
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 21:45 other posts 
Yes, I fear more masacres done with a military style weapon. You can scream from the top of the hills all you want. It won't change the fact that if there are no guns, there are no shootings. You can talk about rights. You can talk about people, not guns, that kill. You can talk about anything you want. You can even talk about what a bitch I am for wanting to take your guns away. It won't change a thing. No guns, no shootings.
By Petro635 [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 22:48 other posts 
Your not going to eliminate all the guns in the US, their are to many. Your fear of masacares is over the top probably from watching all the news. Do you fear driving a car so much that you think nobody should drive ? The odds of someone being killed in a traffic accident has to thousands time more. I bet you don't fear driving a car but your more likely to be in traffic accident just like we all are. Yet we still drive every day. Good thing your not the president and Trump is. Let's vote for Trump in 2020 !
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 14,Sep,19 10:13 other posts 
You really believe that?----------Your fear of masacares is over the top probably from watching all the news.--------
Are you not indignant that over 230 innocent people lost their lives since Jan 1, 2019? You think It's what drives me? You are dumber than I thought. Is life so cheap to you that you believe only scared people want to do something about it? The chances of me dying in a mass murder shootout is smaller than getting killed by a falling meteorite. But, I care about other people. Obviously the only thing that you are worried about is having your precious firearm taken from you. You are pathetic. You can't even come up with a good reason to keep them.
By dgraff [Ignore] at 14,Sep,19 10:40 other posts 
Give it up tootsie itís all part of Godís plan when your number is up your done it donít matter how you die I could be hit by a truck or in a motorcycle accident or shot but not till my number is up
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 14,Sep,19 12:31 other posts 
I would not argue with God. I will argue with the NRA. Your argument doesn't hold water. When you are on your bike, do you stop for red lights or barrel through? After all, God will either call you or not.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

BTW, it does matter how I die. If I go in my sleep, it's preferable to getting crushed to death by aligator jaws. That last one is possible as every pond here has at least one AllŪ Gator.
By dgraff [Ignore] at 14,Sep,19 15:33 other posts 
Hahaha you got gators I have bears 🐻
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 14,Sep,19 15:56 other posts 
We also have 15 foot pythons. Every conceivable poisonous spider. Rattlers, mocasines, coral and Malaysian pit viper snakes. Poison frogs, panthers,wild boar, crocodiles, and TRUMP LOVERS.
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

And Cuban drivers
By dgraff [Ignore] at 14,Sep,19 17:20 other posts 
Scary place and to damn hot for me I go as far as Baltimore Maryland and itís to hot for me
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 14,Sep,19 17:45 other posts 
The one thing we try to keep out is ass kissers.
Dgraff

By Scorpio69 [Ignore] at 09,Sep,19 16:30 other posts 
A thoughtful Tribute to: TWOWARMTTS2

By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 09,Sep,19 16:57 other posts 

By Scorpio69 [Ignore] at 09,Sep,19 21:21 other posts 
Difference between yours and mine are... Mine is reality, yours will NEVER happen as you guys have DIDLY on him.
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 09,Sep,19 21:30 other posts 
Mine is wishful thinking. Yours is a nightmare
By Greg102864 [Ignore] at 10,Sep,19 21:12 other posts 
Fucking love it
By Scorpio69 [Ignore] at 10,Sep,19 21:15 other posts 
Question is Greg102864... Which one is that you love?
By Greg102864 [Ignore] at 12,Sep,19 05:12 other posts 
By Scorpio69 [Ignore] at 12,Sep,19 06:31 other posts 
Good Man!
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 12,Sep,19 08:15 other posts 
Thatís about right. Clown Trump's approval rating is about 1 asshat per 3 people.
Hello asshat.
By Greg102864 [Ignore] at 12,Sep,19 16:56 other posts 
Trumps the man fuck what the morons think . I really donít care . Black unemployment is at itís lowest ever . That one fucking right there , should be enough to shut the assholes up but no . Theyíre haters . So I say to them fuck your , heís my president and he will be for close to 5 more years .
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 12,Sep,19 17:28 other posts 
Ok, so I asume you are Black and employed. Well, ok, hope it works for you for as long as he's president. Judging from your spelling, you are well educated and informed on how this president has your back. I wonder why, Obama, a black president, did not get to this point. After all, Obama, a black president, a Democrat, no less, brought the nation back from the worst recesion this country had ever seen. It must have been because he was busy setting up the economy so a man that said Obama was born in Kenya could bask in this glory
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Us haters, we just don't care for our country. All we do is complain that Trump is not protecting Alabama. We complain about the tariffs on Chinese imports that have made so many products so expensive. And getting upset that our farmers can't sell their crops and loosing their farm is so unfair. Well, I guess we just are trouble makers. I remember when Obama was president and all those nice right wing radio hosts were trying to help him with suggestions. That's what we should do. Support him for being a truthful, honest, fair man
By Greg102864 [Ignore] at 12,Sep,19 22:31 other posts 
Hey asshat , 1 you looked at my profile before you posted , so you know Iím white . But I did grow up in the hood . 2 check your spelling on another post where you put Sence instead of sense . Iíve probably have been following politics longer than it took for your nasty tits to start sagging . So please go stfu . You donít know shit except I hate the president because my tv told me to . With that said I will not waste anymore of my time with your stupidity .
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 12,Sep,19 22:50 other posts 
You are right. I'm not as good a speller as I think I am. You go ahead and believe how I listen to my TV. It's good you've been following politics for the last 15 yrs (that's how long it was when my tits started sagging) I'm 67 yrs old and I've been following politics since the Nixon yrs. I was a Republican until Reagan, and I've voted in every national,state,and local election since I could vote. Naturally, you are a man. I couldn't possibly know about the stupidity of other men. It's good you won't spew any more shit.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Fifty-five, hey? What a waste.
By Scorpio69 [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 00:13 other posts 
BTW Dummy! If a bank robber jumps into a black and white car and flees the scene, I suppose you just tell the police it was a black car, huh? Guess what... When Ben Carson becomes President, HE WILL BE THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. Not your beloved 50/50 Obummer.

For the cheap seats... HE WAS 1/2 WHITE TOO YOU STUPID FUCKS! THEREFORE HE'S NOT THE FIRST "BLACK" PRESIDENT!

I bet your one of the ONLY white dumbasses standing on the corner at a gay pride parade holding the "Black Lives Matter" sign too. Aren't ya!? Like a true GIMP
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 06:46 other posts 
YES, HE IS THE FIRST BLACK AMERICAN PRESIDENT. HE IS BLACK SKINNED. HE IS THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO HAVE BLACK SKIN, THEREFORE, HE IS THE FIRST AMERICAN BLACK PRESIDENT. IN CASE YOU CAN'T GET AROUND THAT, THINK PRESIDENT KENNEDY. PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS THE FIRST CATHOLIC PRESIDENT. THAT'S FIRST,,,,AND,,CATHOLIC,,,,,AND PRESIDENT.

Black people is a term that is used for a racial group of people with a dark skin color. The meaning of the word is mainly used for people of Sub-Saharan African descent. A meaning that also includes certain groups in Oceania and Southeast Asia.

AND ONLY A STUPID FUCK WOULD DESCRIBE A GET AWAY BLACK AND WHITE COP CAR AS BLACK.
I WOULD SAY. THE BANK ROBBER JUMPED INTO A P O L I C E
CAR AND TOOK OFF. ONLY COPS WOULD HAVE A BLACK AND WHITE. DUMMY.
IF BEN CARSON EVER BECOMES PRESIDENT THEN I'LL BE ABLE TO SAY, "I THOUGHT THE REPUBLICANS WERE CRAZY, WHAT, WITH CLOWN TRUMP, BUT, NOW, I THINK THEY ARE FUCKING CRAZY.
SO TELL US, LIAR, WHAT ARE THE EXACT REASONS YOU HATE OBAMA BESIDES THAT HE IS BLACK AND HE GOT US OUT OF THE WORST RECESION IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY?
By Skittles [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 21:43 other posts 
Make that hat a welders mask for TwoWorms-- her face needs to be covered.
By phart [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 22:11 other posts 
Sandblasting hood,full coverage.and clear screen,for safety

By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 12,Sep,19 08:25 other posts 
I agree with everything said here by other members . What the fuck. Nobody cares one way or the other. I've been pontificating on this website for almost 4 yrs. It was and is a waste of time. Ha.te is the way of the world. I'm the one that's wrong. Go ahead. Do as you want. Hopefully, someone will care enough to bury you.
--------------------------------------- added after 38 minutes

Scorpio69 will say it's not me that wrote this,
Scorpio is a liar.

By phart [Ignore] at 06,Sep,19 22:24 other posts 
why is it this thread keeps coming up but nothing new to read?
By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 09,Sep,19 18:47 other posts 
because the comments are made from someone in your block list or theyre commenting on a thread with someone on your block list .. l see lots of posts because aussie sits beside me and l can see what the dip shits lve blocked say on his computer. don't worry Phart, youre not missing out on anything, most of it is just dribble anyway *lix*
By Scorpio69 [Ignore] at 09,Sep,19 18:50 other posts 
LOG OUT, then come back to read it. THEN you might know why... 😉
By phart [Ignore] at 09,Sep,19 20:26 other posts 
Geez,I did. The "member" that has posted stuff is blacklisted by me.So unless I log out,I can't read their post..

Hatred runs so deep.
Not everyone has the same life.Our experiances in the real world shape who we are.I do not live in or near enough to a major city for it's policys and citizens lifestyles to affect me drastically,yet.
From where I sit,live and function,people that were out of work and suffereing for a long time,in the past couple years have regained their abilty to self support.Several local companys had decided the results of the 2016 election would be the decideing factor if they closed their doors or continued to operate.Those companys have now doubled their work force and are expanding their factorys.Had Hillary won,the buildings would be full of cobwebs.

As for Trump being racist for not renting to people he knew would tear up his buildings,that is just common sense.
Apparently those that don't understand that have never dealt with rental property and the aggrovation of getting rid of non paying distructive tennants.
By Scorpio69 [Ignore] at 09,Sep,19 21:08 other posts 
Amen!
By phart [Ignore] at 10,Sep,19 13:38 other posts 
due to logging out and reading some post ,in regards to not renting to those that have a known issue with paying rent and damaging property beyond the point of being rentable once they are driven out by f0rce with 2 years back rent owed,is not racism.It is just common sense.BUT it is called discrimination because that is the liberals way of preventing people from making a profit from renting houseing.I know rental property gets damaged by no gooders of all colors but only 1 color of people whine and call it racist,the others just move to another town and do it all over again. Most of the rental houses around here,get burned by local firedepartments for practice and training.
By CHOCONUT [Ignore] at 10,Sep,19 21:24 other posts 
I think you are mistaken. I have many liberal friends and every one said that the renters were deadbeats and it's not discrimination to throw them out. All asked the same thing. Why did the property owner wait so long to have them kicked out?
By phart [Ignore] at 10,Sep,19 21:52 other posts 
Laws prevent a quick kick out.IF there is 1 k1d,you won't get them out for at least 4 months.

By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 09,Sep,19 22:09 other posts 
As for Trump being racist for not renting to people he knew would tear up his buildings,that is just common sense.
Apparently those that don't understand that have never dealt with rental property and the aggrovation of getting rid of non paying distructive tennants.
---------------------------------------------------------

PHART, not renting to someone because you believe they will tear up the place is the definition of discrimination. By law, you can't deny a person before that person does the deed. The same with non paying tennants. Don't you have to wait till they don't pay?
--------------------------------------- added after 19 hours

BTW. You people must live in Mexico or something. In my area, the Sheriff will evict a non paying renter within 45 days from the time the owner gets an eviction notice to the time the renter is on the street.
If a renter trashes the place, it's an automatic 364 days in County work farm.
I guess rural America is a fucked up place.

By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 09,Sep,19 21:55 other posts 
Will he win? I wouldn't like it, but, I'm really praying Mitch McConnell loses and that both houses of congress have a Democrat majority. This president thinks he has big ones. We know from Stormy they are empty. Only because congress plays with him is he able to do what he does

By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 09,Sep,19 21:24 other posts 
PHART, a person that hides from people can't expect to understand the other person's views. I've been answering a few of your posts and feel somewhat taken aback that Lix says you are not missing much. Well,,,maybe she's right. I'm getting very tired of defending my left wing Democratic views. This website is full of right wing idiots. People that won't even entertain the posibility that it doesn't need to be left or right. Just right. PHART, I'd hate to be you living my life in such a hateful and without hope for a better life. You and most, if not all, my friends and accueintences deserve each other.

By sven57a [Ignore] at 06,Sep,19 06:41 other posts 
God and Trump have one thing in common: it's hard to believe they really exist.
I heard there seems to be proof for the existence of Trump. And now what? Is the world a better place?
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 06,Sep,19 10:03 other posts 
Sven, I know you'll probably not believe this, but, I do believe in God or a supreme being. It would blow my mind and most intelligent minds if there wasn't one. Having said that, our vision of God is man made. We have no proof if he looks like us, or that he believes in the teachings that MEN have told us through the ages. Why are the ten commandments only ten? Why are priests not allowed to marry? Why is coveting your neighbors wife a sin? Why do we have wars when killing is a sin? Who wrote the Bible? The Koran? Why are Christians more devoted to God. Or the Jews or any other religious group? No, the world is not a good place to live as long as religion causes all these deaths and suffering in the name of God. Trump? a product of a really bad parentage.
By sven57a [Ignore] at 06,Sep,19 20:38 other posts 
It is absolutely no surprise to me that you believe but I'm always flabbergasted by the things you/people believe. There's no harm in believing in Allah, Anu, God, Quetzalcoatl, Snowwhite, Tlaloc, Tyche, the holy trinity,vampires, building pyramids to ensure the overflowing of the Nile, to construct a temple as a place of offering/bribing your god to finally do something useful for you or a church to sing your lungs out with your partners in sillyness. All to no avail of course but it passes the time. No harm done really. Pyramids are debatable as they require the energy of a vast number of disciplined people while a temple requires no more than a few sticks in the ground and a church is not really a building but a gathering of people. No forced labor necessary.
Anybody should be free to believe anything. However when it takes the form of (organised)religion it's another matter alltogether because that's always the end of freedom of thought. Consider the first amendment. It's no coincidence it's the first.

The answer to the questions you raise about the number of commandments etc is usually quite trivial like 10 fingers or
12 digits in four fingers (12 hours day/night).
What constituted the Bible (inspired by the holy ghost)writings) was decided in the first few centuries AD by the church fathers while lots of writings were rejected (apocryphal). Decisions of course colored by the prejudices of their time. (none of the Evangelists ever met jesus in person) Originally women couldn't testify in court because the custom in biblical days was that men held the testicles of the opposite party and spoke their solemn promises. Usual modern bibles translate this practice as 'he laid his hand on his thigh' How petty can one get.
Most people don't realise they are supposed to hold someone balls while 'testifying' in court. Personally I think we should return to the old days, much less perjury I would think.
The Koran (=the verses) are the spoken comments by Mohammed and later written down by his followers. Priests were not allowed to marrie because women were supposed to be foul beings, responsible for the end of paradise and the greatest danger to a man's eternal soul (another dumb belief) on it's way to heaven. Not even legions of women saints with torn of breasts or the reconsidered role of Mary as mother of god has been able to convince the pope to ditch this silly provision. Also a general resentment of the flesh at the beginning of our era (in contrast to the Greek) contributed to the lesser role of women.
Coveting your neighbors wife or ass reflects the advent of hoarding possessions that started with the agricultural revolution. Possesions being a silly proposition in an age of hunter gatherers.
(it's time for me to stop ranting)
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 06,Sep,19 21:12 other posts 
All true statements, professor. Don't fret. You are not ranting. Your questioning of the Trump existence is, at best, conditional but undeniable. As far as being good in general, I have grave doubts. The question of God, to me, is a much simpler question to answer if I set aside the man made flotsam that pollutes our religious world
By phart [Ignore] at 06,Sep,19 15:48 other posts 
Yea,around these parts it is anyway.People are back at work and making money and living far better than under Obama.
People that are complaining the most about Trump,may not be benifiting much from him.For the most part the complainers are the do nothings that bum off the government and non productive and not supporting their familys.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off