Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #9

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Started by #559941 [Ignore] 21,Jul,18 00:24
Donald Trump won fair and square 2 years ago and dumb-asses can't get over the election? lol

When Fox News Posted that at 2AM on November 9th 2016 it wasn't fake news...

Donald Trump won November 8th 2016. Hillary will not be president ! She has more chances to go to jail than the White house....

It's over ! get over it..

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jul,18 12:53 other posts 
I agree with you. Trump is mentally ill, say the experts in the US. only registered users can see external links

He has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).

People with this condition often show some three key characteristics, according to Psychology Today:

Grandiosity, a lack of empathy for other people and a need for admiration

They believe they are superior or may deserve special treatment

They seek excessive admiration and attention, and struggle with criticism or defeat

only registered users can see external links
By #559941 21,Jul,18 13:26
Since he is SO mentally ill I suppose the voters are mentally ill also...His polls continue to go up and so does his approval ratings..While CNN , ABC, and MSNBC along with the failing NYT continue to go down for being by far the most bigoted stupid no brain jerks Trump is not only keeping his promises but more and more are following him. So do me a favor Leo---Tell all your friends to keep up the resistance of stupidity on trying to overthrow our constitution as much as you/they can.. The more this rhetoric continues the more and more his position gets stronger and stronger..
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jul,18 14:23 other posts 
"Since he is SO mentally ill I suppose the voters are mentally ill also"

This is a FALSE inference.

I don't have friends who are opponents of Trump.
By #559941 21,Jul,18 19:29
There is no cure for TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jul,18 19:30 other posts 

By #559941 23,Jul,18 18:23
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Jul,18 22:13 other posts 

By #551226 25,Jul,18 00:32
Trump voters have a 98% chance of being mentally ill...just like Hillary had a 98% chance of winning the election.

Your WAAAAHBURGER is in the mail.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 16,Aug,18 19:01 other posts 
I missed your post on here, but you are correct, WAAAAAHBurger, in the mail
By #559941 17,Aug,18 15:28
Are you a psychiatrist or gynecologist?..
By #562152 16,Aug,18 18:08
I don't know if the Trump supporters are mentally ill, but, I thought this country had gone past bigotry and hatred,,it hasn't. It was hidden under "politically correct" I'm ashamed to say, this country is as bad as in the 1930's and 40's,,,,and this president made it possible for these repugnant attitudes to resurface
By milesbferry [Ignore] 16,Aug,18 19:14 other posts 
WHITE THUGS CHASE BLACK WOMAN. THE LEFT IS WHAT IT CONDEMNS

It's like Alabama in the 1960s: whites chase a black woman out of a restaurant. Only this time it's the feral Left attacking conservative Candace Owen - and abusing the Hispanic and African American police on the scene as well.

By #562152 16,Aug,18 19:28
it may be true,,but bigotry and hatred is rampant on both sides of the isle..If a man murders another man,,is he a liberal or a conservative?

Candace Owen is a concervative commentator that consistently bad mouths Black lives Matters and the Democratic party. People don't like her. If they went overboard then the cops should arrest them. being a liberal doesn't allow you to break the law,,,If a group does that, it doesn't mean everyone that's a liberal is like that. The KKK was and is a white racist organization, and conservative,,,does that make all you right wing people like the KKK?
By milesbferry [Ignore] 16,Aug,18 19:40 other posts 
I love the way Candace Owens thinks.

By #562152 16,Aug,18 19:43
what can i say????
By #559941 17,Aug,18 15:24
Hillary Clinton lost the election. How sad...If she won the election with our GDP around ZERO and education less than Nigeria what would she done? Given more money to IRAN or just collect more money from the Clinton foundation? Comey would be happy..
By #562152 17,Aug,18 15:41
aren't you speculating???isn't that "FAKE NEWS"???
By #559941 17,Aug,18 21:58
No
By #559941 17,Aug,18 21:59
she was going to increase taxes, open borders, let MS-13 and radicals in the country. Make vets homeless and destroy Israel. Other than that she would be perfectly ok..
By #551226 25,Jul,18 00:34
If anyone is mentally ill it's liberals trying to defend James Gunn for getting fired over his sick ass tweets...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Jul,18 03:32 other posts 
I h.ate liberals.
Some of them are mentally sick. Just like Trump.
By #562152 16,Aug,18 19:41
who else besides Dave Bautista has defended James Gunn?? and did he because of the tweets or because of his movie talents? Also, why, paint liberals with a wide brush,,, the people that defend him might be liberals, but shouldn't you specify "those liberals trying to defend James Gunn" etc?
It's like saying, "conservatives **** Mexicans spics, Italian wops, French frogs, and South African N***rs,,,you know that's not right
--------------------------------------- added after 42 seconds

******= H A T E
By #559941 17,Aug,18 22:30
Liberals are ok just as long as they aren't radicals

By pifad [Ignore] 21,Jul,18 11:30 other posts 
Do you feel better now?
By #559941 15,Aug,18 13:46
Yeah I do...
--------------------------------------- added after 49 hours

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Show It Off