Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Started by #559941 [Ignore] 21,Jul,18 00:24
Donald Trump won fair and square 2 years ago and dumb-asses can't get over the election? lol

When Fox News Posted that at 2AM on November 9th 2016 it wasn't fake news...

Donald Trump won November 8th 2016. Hillary will not be president ! She has more chances to go to jail than the White house....

It's over ! get over it..

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 25,Feb,20 09:34 other posts 
[deleted image]

The Dow tumbled more than 1,000 points and marked its third-worst point drop in history

only registered users can see external links

WELL, ONE MORE TIME TRUMPO BAILED OUT. SO THIS IS HOW HE TAKES CARE OF THE ECONOMY? THE DOW IS GOING DOWN THE TUBES AND HE'S GALLIVANTING IN INDIA PLAYING GUNGA DIN

By phart [Ignore] 25,Feb,20 10:05 other posts 
Ding aling,read the ReST OF THE STORY>The corona virus is taking it's toll on the WORLD economy right now.No Trump should not be blamed or saddled for a chinese bio weapon that got loose.
Here from Cbs.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 25,Feb,20 10:23 other posts 
Obama would have found a solution. Not this joke. Sightseeing with his whore.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Feb,20 19:29 other posts 
Obama couldnt find his ass with both hands if Michelle wasn't banging it!
Yea,plenty of rumors and "photographic proof"
that our first black first lady may actually be a trany.

By #592419 24,Feb,20 15:10
JIMnKS......He was very rude to me so I just put a big smelly shit-pile on his page.. Should I be ashamed or should I also serve a desert to fit the 3 course meal?

By #610559 06,Feb,20 21:51
What does this item has to do with showitoff.org?????
By #588327 06,Feb,20 23:36
Nothing just that cazy lady started this post long time ago. Now she deleted her account. She said all kinds of stuff about Trump.. once again they don't have anything and now she gone. This was her big moment to shine
By #610559 07,Feb,20 05:06
hahaha. Thank You.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,20 08:58 other posts 
she is back. She may have some reasons that she feels the way she does because of her job.But I can't agree with most of what she says.But for a conservitive,she is like a sharpening stone.Keeps our senses keen to what the liberals want and reminds us of why we can't rest in our struggle to make and Keep America great.
By #610559 07,Feb,20 09:25
Trump is for me the most respectful person as US President in my lifetime. I liked Flotus praying the "our Father" in public. And I like very much draining the swamp. Even here in Germany lots of politicians of "special directions & interests" are in trembling-aspen-modus. We pray for Donald Trump daily.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,Feb,20 09:41 other posts 
Herbert, how can you say that? This man cheated on his wife while she was pregnant with his son. He admitted he grabbed women's snatches without permission. Declared bankruptcy more than 5 times hurting many many people. Calls his rivals by derogatory names. Hates Muslims, blacks, and Latins. He was impeached. He is a backstabber. He has lied over 15000 times (yes 15K) since he took office. This is the man Germans pray for? You come from a country responsible for the deaths of millions upon millions. I guess it should be expected.
By #610559 07,Feb,20 10:04
Angel, are You a witness or do You reproduce what others tell You?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,Feb,20 10:21 other posts 
I'm as good as you, lollipop. I don't live in the White House. I'm also too young to remember the Great Wars, but, my Dad was there. You might say I got my info second hand. You are not going to tell me that is "FAKE NEWS" are you? What I reproduce is info that Trumpo admitted freely to the world.
By overeight [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 11:51 other posts 
And they keep adding numbers to that 15,000 times even after 800 have been proven to be the truth hahahaha
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 12:32 other posts 
Overeight, if that's true, you should be able to show us where it says that.
By overeight [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 22:11 other posts 
Watch the rerun of the race. Both ABCand NBC reported this morning the stands were nearly empty but funny when I watched the race I didn't see one empty seat.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 22:38 other posts 
?????????? Are you smoking some funny weed, baby? I've no idea what you are talking about.
By overeight [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 23:20 other posts 
Well if you watch Greg gutfield show you coup have seen the montage he put together of all the shows praising Mike Avinatti. Ama Novaro calling him the greatest Democrat warrior in history of the united states on the view. CNN telling him he was a true fighter for democrats and the greatest lawyer ever who cares more about the country than he does about money. MSNBC where they said they were so proud to have such a true fighter for democrats on their side. They had clips from all the people who praised him like a god. Trump nigh have screwed Stormy Daniels but at least it was with his dick. Mike Avinotti screwed her in a completely different way. Classic Democrat,the perfect American as one liberal called him.hahahahaha now he is going to die in prison for trying to rip off Nike with a fake lawsuit and he still has to go to trial for the money he took from stormy. Hahahaha perfect Democrat is right. Haha plus look at the reason Bill Barr recommended less time for Roger Stone. Democrats placed a few "special people" on the jury. And the four prosecutors who quit said if they tried to report it to the AG they would quit and call a press conference. Well the fifth one called the AG because they sentenced him with more time than any person they prosecuted for smuggling guns into the US. All he did was say some things that weren't absolutely correct. All of the prosecutors who quit and called the press conference were appointed by Obama for their positions. Hahaha the news called them all career federal prosecutors yeah they have only been there for 10-11 years. The fifth one was appointed by Bush 2 so he didn't think the sentence was justified.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 00:15 other posts 
And 10 to 12 years does not mean "career" to you? BTW, whom are we talking about? If you mean Roger Stone, He was not prosecuted for gun running.
Overeight, Greg Gutfield is hardly a credible source of news. He's part of Fox. But, who gives a flying fuck about Avernatti, or Novaro.
As far as "PLACING" a few people on the jury of the Roger Stone trial, haven't you ever heard of Voir Dire? That's when the prosecution and defense agree who will be on a jury. One side or the other does not place "SOME".
All he did was say some things that weren't absolutely correct. You are damned right. HE LIED TO CONGRESS. And those prosecutors that quit did so because the AG interfered with their case to please his master. That's why previous prosecutors from both parties are calling for Barr to resign.
Your president is a crook, a degenerate, a liar, a bigot, an uneducated functional illiterate, and a lawbreaker. His cronies are just as bad and getting jail time for it. So what did he do for you? Told off a black dude off that was a better president than him? Did you get that 15 cent raise? Maybe you got the job cleaning toilets now that Mex illegals can't get in (you wish). What did he do that you are willing to throw all principles out the window? Or maybe you just like having your ass reamed by a white, German dude who is a millionaire and doesn't give a hoot about you.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 13:10 other posts 
10 or 12 years is hardly a carreer.Good start to 1 but only a third or so toward that goal.A carreer is 25 years plus.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 14:53 other posts 
No, a career is the work you wish to do for as long as you can. There are no time constraints. You can have a career in education and change it to sex therapist. A career you invest 25 years to it is called "a good reason to retire".

Your definition means that no matter how much time you invested to reach a milestone (i.e.medical doctor) that person is just doing a job. No, baby. Not acceptable and I'm betting, even on the site, there'll be many that will disagree with you.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 21:00 other posts 
nope you retire with 30 years service if you are working for a company that both you invested your time in and they invested their training and so forth into.
And even then,unless you have a real good plan for something to do once you retire,retiring may be unhealthy for you.A persons family and then their job,are 2 things that give a person a feeling of self worth and purpose.Once the family is grown up and gone,the job is retired from,people tend to sit down and just wait for death so to speak.I had plans of taking on another job when I retired from the first to really make use of my cdl license but that kinda got blown out of the water.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 21:31 other posts 
No argument but, Phart, I didn't say it was retirement time. I said it was a good reason to retire and it was said tongue-in-cheek. A career is a professional way of life. A job is making time to earn a living. Quite a difference.
As far as what you do with your life after you retire depends largely on your zest for life. Becoming a human vegetable is not an option for me. My family defines me. I'm nothing without them. My work allows me to provide for them.
By overeight [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 23:47 other posts 
Well apparently someone can't read I said they gave Roger Stone more time than people who were running guns ito the country. And I never said Greg Gutfield was news but he did shoe clips from all the liberal news sites praising Avinotti like he was a god. And one more thing George Soros has finally come out of hiding. Yeap Trump finally cut off his connections. He now demands that Mark Zuckerburg and Sheryl Sandberg be removed from the head of Facebook and it taken away from them. Turns out someone has a more influential media outlet than him. He's crying saying its unfair to Democrats that people can post things and their opinions on facebook and they should have to prove that any post made on facebook is 100% true or else it can't be posted. Too bad CNN is allowed to tell 236 proven lies and get away with it but its colluding with Russia if jack the electrician from Georgia post something that he heard or thinks on social media. Gee last time I looked free speech was still part of the constitution,oohh yeah thats right he must be mistaken and thinks Hillary won and enacted that brand new Constitution of the New North America that he had written up. Hmmm in that no free speech unless you the press,no guns unless your law enforcement or military and Republicans aren't allowed to run for president. Check it out. Oh yeah thats right your to busy talking out your ass and only watching CNN to anything up because they are the only ones that report the truth according to you. Look yes I support Trump and no he isn't a perfect man but at least he is trying to give people in the US a little better life. I guess nobody has jobs huh. I guess wages aren't going up huh. I guess the new trade deal only rips American farmers off by giving them fair prices for their crops huh. I guess people not having to rely on the government for food and money is a travesty huh. What it is is that democrats can't stand that America sees just how the status quo has been only taking their money to give to other countries,spending money over seas and democrats have been pocketing it in overseas accounts for years. Now they are about to go broke they are telling all the dirt on each other left and right.Trump doesn't have to do squat. Just sit back and watch. People now see exactly who it is dividing America hell democrats are dividing themselves. Democrat on Democrat fights and online battles and I have dirt on you,so what heres dirt on you. Its an entertaining show. I think its hilarious. And by the way if you say Greg gutfield showed fake clips o wonder how he got all those CNN reporters to make fools out of themselves and say all the false stuff they said tha has actually been proven is false. Damn he must have plenty of money to pay those high paid newscasters to make fun of themselves in parody
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 09:57 other posts 
BABY, LET'S BREAK IT DOWN. YOU'VE SAID A MOUTHFUL AND IT'S HARD TO REBUT YOU.

Well apparently someone can't read I said they gave Roger Stone more time than people who were running guns ito the country
YES, SIR, YOU DID . BUT, THEY NEVER GAVE STONE ANYTHING. THE JUDGE HAS YET TO DECIDE ON THE SENTENCE. THE PROSECUTORS MADE SENTENCING REQUESTS TO THE JUDGE.

. And I never said Greg Gutfield was news but he did shoe clips from all the liberal news sites praising Avinotti like he was a god.
I SAW SOME OF THOSE CLIPS AND NOT ONE PRAISED HIM. AS A MATTER OF FACT, MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE HE'S A SLEAZEBALL THAT HIT IT BIG WITH STORMY AND TRUMP.

And one more thing George Soros has finally come out of hiding. Yeap Trump finally cut off his connections. He now demands that Mark Zuckerburg and Sheryl Sandberg be removed from the head of Facebook and it taken away from them. Turns out someone has a more influential media outlet than him. He's crying saying its unfair to Democrats that people can post things and their opinions on facebook and they should have to prove that any post made on facebook is 100% true or else it can't be posted.
FIRST, WHAT DOES SOROS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? HE'S A PRIVATE CITIZEN AND HAS A RIGHT TO HIS OPINIONS. SECOND, ZUCKERBURG AND SANDBERG ARE CORPORATION OFFICERS AND NO ONE, NOT EVEN TRUMP, CAN REMOVE THEM UNLESS THEY BREAK THE LAW OR A MAJORITY OF THE STOCK HOLDERS VOTE THEM OUT. AND AS FAR AS "TELLING THE TRUTH", MAN, HAS THAT SHIP SAILED OR WHAT? IN HONOR TO OUR LIAR IN CHIEF, EVERYONE LIES.

Too bad CNN is allowed to tell 236 proven lies and get away with it but its colluding with Russia if jack the electrician from Georgia post something that he heard or thinks on social media. Gee last time I looked free speech was still part of the constitution,oohh yeah thats right he must be mistaken and thinks Hillary won and enacted that brand new Constitution of the New North America that he had written up.

DID CNN TELL 236 PROVEN LIES? I'M WILLING TO BELIEVE YOU................JUST SHOW ME A LINK TO WHERE I CAN FIND THAT INFORMATION, TOO. TELL ME, BOOBIE, ARE YOU GUYS IN LOVE WITH HILARY? DO YOU DREAM OF HER PEGGING YOU AS OLD CLINT WATCHES? YOU BRING HER UP IN EVERY DISCUSSION I LOVE HOW WELL YOU YOKELS KNOW YOUR FREE SPEECH AND GUN RIGHTS SECTION OF THE CONSTITUTION AND CONVENIENTLY FORGET ABOUT WOMEN'S REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS OR SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE.

Hmmm in that no free speech unless you the press,no guns unless your law enforcement or military and Republicans aren't allowed to run for president. Check it out. Oh yeah thats right your to busy talking out your ass and only watching CNN to anything up because they are the only ones that report the truth according to you.

DO YOU READ THE NEW YORK TIMES? LONDON TIMES? HOW ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL HERALD TRIBUNE? THE BUENOS AIRES TIMES? DO YOU LISTEN TO THE BBC? NPR? AL JAZEERA?

THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF NEWS SERVICES, THE RAG SHEETS BOTTOM OF A BIRD CAGE TYPE LIKE THE NEW YORK POST. THEN THERE'S WHAT YOU CALL THE "FAKE NEWS" OUTLETS LIKE CNN. THE THIRD TYPE ARE THE HONEST REPORTING SOURCES. THE ONES THAT TELL IT LIKE IT IS. THEY REPORT NEWS WEATHER IT'S POPULAR OR NOT. THEIR SLOGAN WOULD BE "THE TRUTH, NO MATTER WHAT" THE SOURCES I QUOTED ABOVE ARE MY CHOICE TO LISTEN TO. THEY, TOO, NEED TO BE SCRUTINIZED BY THE READER OR LISTENER AND BACKED UP BY MULTIPLE SOURCES. YES, I DO LISTEN TO CNN. IT'S HARD TO LISTEN TO THE EVENING NEWS WITHOUT ONE OF IT'S STORIES BEING ON. BY THE WAY, WHEN I TALK OUT OF MY ASS, AT LEAST IT'S THE TRUTH AND I'M ABLE TO BACK IT UP WITH FACTS. WHEN YOU TALK OUT OF YOUR ASS, IT'S DIARRHEA WITH NO BACKUP FACTS, JUST A DIATRIBE OF TRUMP SUPPORTER'S CRAP.

Look yes I support Trump and no he isn't a perfect man but at least he is trying to give people in the US a little better life. I guess nobody has jobs huh. I guess wages aren't going up huh. I guess the new trade deal only rips American farmers off by giving them fair prices for their crops huh. I guess people not having to rely on the government for food and money is a travesty huh. What it is is that democrats can't stand that America sees just how the status quo has been only taking their money to give to other countries,spending money over seas and democrats have been pocketing it in overseas accounts for years

AGAIN, YOU ARE DOING A FEW THINGS THAT DON'T JIVE WITH ME. THE BIGGEST IS YOU ARE MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME THAT ARE NOT TRUE. YOU DON'T KNOW ME ENOUGH TO DO SO.. BEFORE I ANSWER THOSE ACCUSATIONS LET ME BRING THIS INTO THE DISCUSSION.

"Yes, the Dow is at a record high and official unemployment rates are lower than they have been in decades. But measuring the health of the economy by these stats is like measuring the 19th-century’s plantation economy by the price of cotton. However much the slaveholders profited, enslaved people and the poor white farmers whose wages were stifled by free labor did not see the benefits of the boom.
In America today, 140 million people are poor or low wealth. While three individuals own as much wealth as all of them put together, the real cost of living has soared as wages have stagnated. Since the 1970s, the number of people who are paying more than a third of their monthly income in rent has doubled, and there is not a single county in the nation where a person working full-time at minimum wage can afford to rent a two-bedroom apartment. Sixty per cent of African Americans are poor or low-income, as are 64% of Hispanics, but the largest single racial group among America’s poor and low-income – 66 million Americans – are white"
THIS CAN BE FOUND HERE only registered users can see external links
SEE? THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE. YOU MAKE A STATEMENT AND THEN YOU BRING YOUR SOURCES. THIS WAS IN THE GUARDIAN, A RESPECTED PUBLICATION. SO, NOW I ASK YOU, HOW HAS THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY AFFECTED YOU FOR THE BETTER? HOW DIFFERENT WAS IT FROM THE OBAMA OR BUSH PRESIDENCIES? ARE YOU RICH NOW? HAVE A BETTER HOME? ARE FOOD PRICES LOWER? DON'T HEAR SO MUCH ALL THEM FOREIGNERS TALKING IN SPANISH ? IS THE FIRST LADY HOTTER THAN THE LAST ONE AND YOU HAVE BETTER FANTASIES? WHAT?

. Now they are about to go broke they are telling all the dirt on each other left and right.Trump doesn't have to do squat. Just sit back and watch. People now see exactly who it is dividing America hell democrats are dividing themselves. Democrat on Democrat fights and online battles and I have dirt on you,so what heres dirt on you. Its an entertaining show. I think its hilarious. And by the way if you say Greg gutfield showed fake clips o wonder how he got all those CNN reporters to make fools out of themselves and say all the false stuff they said tha has actually been proven is false. Damn he must have plenty of money to pay those high paid newscasters to make fun of themselves in parody

IT'S NO LESS, BUT, CERTAINLY NOT MORE THAN THE 2016 REPUBLICAN PRIMARIES. REMEMBER THOSE? REMEMBER TRUMP CALLING ALL HIS FELLOW REPUBLICANS ALL KINDS OF NAMES? I DO, BABY.

SO NOW I'LL COME TO MY MAIN POINT. I AM AN UNASHAMED ANTI-TRUMP PERSON. I'M ALSO A DEMOCRAT AND GENERALLY BELIEVE A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENCY IS FAR BETTER THAN A REPUBLICAN ONE, BUT, EITHER ONE CAN BE GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY. TRUMP IS NOT. HE'S NO GOOD FOR YOU, FOR ME, FOR ANYONE. NOT AMERICA, NOT EUROPE, NOT ANYONE. I WILL NEVER SUPPORT HIM. IF RE=ELECTED I WILL GIVE HIM THE RESPECT I'M ABLE TO MUSTER AND THAT'S ALL.
NOW, YOU HAVE NOT OBSERVED THE SAME NICETIES ABOUT ME. YOU DON'T LIKE MY VIEWS SO "THEY COME OUT OF MY ASS" ...........LET ME TELL YOU, ASSHOLE. YOU COME ACROSS AS AN UNEDUCATED FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATE. YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE SAYING IT OR BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN YOU CAN STEP ALL OVER ME. IF YOU ARE THE REASON TRUMP IS IN OFFICE, GOD HELP US.
By overeight [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 22:01 other posts 
Thats right now because I disagree with you in a white male misogynist,how convenient for you. And if you think that a formal education controls you intelligence and how well you can deduct things and how you think you are sorely mistaken. You say I'm illiterate and all but said I'm an idiot. However just because I have engineering hands on ability doesn't mean my mind inns inferior to yours. I will refrain from stating what my intelligence Quotient is so your not embarrassed. And you do have one thing right when I comes to computer literacy I never bothered because I prefer applied practices not theoretical rhetoric. Go find an idiot to call a white demeaning misogynist now your the one who first know me
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 20:10 other posts 
Thats right now because I disagree with you in a white male misogynist,how convenient for you.
No, baby, not because you disagree with me. It's because you said my views and opinions, "THEY COME OUT OF MY ASS". Intelligence has been defined in many ways: the capacity for logic, UNDERSTANDING, self-awareness, learning, emotional knowledge, reasoning, planning, creativity, critical thinking, and problem solving.
You are no less smart than me or anyone else unless you demonstrate otherwise And that;s how you come across. I can make allowances for poor spelling and sentence structure but, when a person puts me down like you did, I don't owe you anything. And yes, besides an illiterate slob, you do come across as a misogynist. Get over it.
By #588327 07,Feb,20 09:44
I think Trump is good. I understand people don't like they way he talks or acts. He basically says what he thinks and does it. I would not want to go back the the Obama administration. I would not like Joe Biden being president. He and Obama had their time to what they wanted. It was not a very good time in my opinion.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,20 10:04 other posts 
I would rather have Biden than Sanders any day.At least we know he is not the brightest bulb in the hallway. Sanders is a damn idiot.And is winning! that is the sad part.There are folks that honestly want a communist for a president of the US.I would rather have a croch grabbing new yorker any day than a damn comunist.
Had Trump been a gay man accused of grabbing mens crotches,he would be a hero to the same people that hate him.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,Feb,20 18:39 other posts 
Phart, there's a huge difference between Communism and Democratic Socialism. Sanders wants the Feds to help people out of their poor existence. I don't hear outrageous ideas from him. He wants socialized medicine. What is wrong with this? He wants our young people access to a university education. This is a win-win for our nation.
He is not a Communist. He is not a Putin, a Castro, a Gorbachev or a Xi JinPing. He is a man that spent the greater part of his life bringing public service for the good of the country. That is a far cry from a joker that, by self admission is a sex pervert and a traitor to his country. Well, in this country, everyone has the right to choose whom he wants to lead him. The choice though, tells more about you than anything else.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,20 20:35 other posts 
Not everyone coming out of high school is compatiable with a university education.It may not be wise to basicly farce the kids thru it,uh put in plain english,a waste of money.
It is not the feds job to get people out of their poor existance.It is the peoples job.It is the Feds job to help keep jobs here for the people to do to get paid to cover their own lives.
The program Trump spoke about today on tv,a great idea.Trump also want to put vocational classes back in schools and small colleges.As he said,brick layers,carpentors and so on,make good money.IF they are taught.
Trump is not the evil man Pelosi has you convinced he is.
You are just looking at him thru coke bottle glasses with blinders on.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,Feb,20 20:49 other posts 
No one is forcing high schoolers into college. It's the ability to do so if they choose to do so that is important. Every country in the world wants to help it's citizens excel in their private lives. Why would you be against this? Every city government in every state of the union worries about poverty in their city. They worry about proper housing, proper schools, proper healthcare and proper nutrition. It is THE MAIN CONCERNS for any government. Why not make it national and take advantage of less repetition, less personel, more buying power, and uniform efforts.
Every city has public housing. Every city has public hospitals. Only you, Phart, want to buck the system. I understand the costs may be high but, what is a decent life worth?
By #588327 08,Feb,20 01:32
You can't afford what you believe in. I know you can't because you want the government to step in and pay the bill. People don't value what they don't have to work for. You are living in a dream Land if you don't understand that. Why don't you go find a homeless person and offer to pay for their education and see how successful they will be. They won't value you money or the opportunity you give them.

I know of a job anyone can get and they will give you FREE training and even pay you during training ! People still won't do the job. Because they don't want to work. So you don't give them Free stuff because they don't care about it. You don't take away money from someone working and give it to someone who does not value it. You give everyone an opportunity to work and let them choice how much they wan to work

Angel1227 put YOUR money up if you believe in you idea. Go pay for some people college education and tell use how it works out. Don't ask the government to do something, your not willing to do yourself.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 08,Feb,20 09:23 other posts 
Petro, you say the following

You can't afford what you believe in. I know you can't because you want the government to step in and pay the bill. People don't value what they don't have to work for. You are living in a dream Land if you don't understand that. Why don't you go find a homeless person and offer to pay for their education and see how successful they will be. They won't value you money or the opportunity you give them.

IF YOU ARE SAYING I DON'T CONTRIBUTE YOU ARE WAY WRONG. MY YEARLY TAX BILL IS AROUND 18K$. BUT YOU MISS THE POINT OR POINTS. THE REASON FOR GOVERNMENT IS SO THAT HUGE ENDEAVORS CAN BE ACHIEVED. ENDEAVORS AN INDIVIDUAL IS UNABLE, PHYSICALLY UNABLE, TO ACHIEVE. SURE, I CAN OFFER A BUM A COLLEGE EDUCATION AND HE WOULDN'T VALUE OR ACCEPT IT BUT, WHAT ABOUT THAT INNER CITY STUDENT WHO IS NOT IN THE HONOR ROLL AND IS TOO POOR TO ATTEND COLLEGE, LET ALONE UNIVERSITY? DON'T YOU THINK HE/SHE MIGHT BE GRATEFUL?

YOU ALSO SAY

I know of a job anyone can get and they will give you FREE training and even pay you during training ! People still won't do the job. Because they don't want to work. So you don't give them Free stuff because they don't care about it. You don't take away money from someone working and give it to someone who does not value it. You give everyone an opportunity to work and let them choice how much they wan to work

WHAT DOES THAT PROVE? MANY OF THESE PROGRAMS FOR SELF IMPROVEMENT ARE NOT GEARED FOR EVERYONE. MOST ARE EITHER BLUE COLLAR WORK TRAINING OR WAREHOUSE TYPE WORK. AND DON'T BRING MILITARY WORK INTO IT (GREAT JOB, MIGHT GET KILLED, BUT LIVE GOOD FOR AS LONG AS YOU LAST). bUT YOUR GREATEST FALLACY IS THAT WHERE YOU STATE

You don't take away money from someone working and give it to someone who does not value it

IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN TAXES SHOULD NOT BE COLLECTED FROM ANYONE. AFTER ALL ROADS ARE USED BY, BOTH, THE WORKING PEOPLE AND THE BUMS. PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IS THE SAME. NO MILITARY. AFTER ALL THEY DEFEND THE WORKING PEOPLE AND THE BUMS.
DID YOU KNOW THE AVERAGE COUNTER PERSON IN A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT MAKES ABOUT $10 AN HOUR? THAT'S $400 A WEEK IF HE/SHE IS LUCKY TO GET 40 HRS. USUALLY ITS 32 HRS OR LESS. THEY GET TO PAY PAYROLL TAXES TOO. THE AVERAGE IS ABOUT 14%. THAT'S EQUAL TO $56 PER PAYCHECK SO TAKE HOME IS LESS THAN $350. WOW, HE/SHE IS RICH. ADD TWO KIDS AT HOME TO THE MIXTURE, ELECTRICITY, PHONE, MAYBE WATER, TRANSPORTATION AND THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD.
HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK WILL BE LEFT OVER? NOW THINK ABOUT THIS. ONE OF THE KIDS GETS SERIOUSLY SICK. DO YOU THINK HE/SHE CAN AFFORD A PRIVATE HOSPITAL WITH A PRIVATE DOCTOR? HOW ABOUT THE COST OF THE MEDS FOR HIS/HER SON?
AND THIS IS....HOW DID YOU PUT IT?....someone working. OH, YES, BECAUSE WE ALL MAKE $89K A YEAR (MY SALARY). HELL, EVEN I COULD BE IN THAT SITUATION TOO.
I'M NOT NAIVE ENOUGH TO DENY THAT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD ALL PROGRAMS, BUT, IT CAN TRY. OBAMA-CARE, THAT SO HATED PROGRAM IS HELPING THOUSANDS AND WE PAY FOR IT. CAN'T IT BE MODIFIED AND EXPANDED? DO YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION IS TO SIT ON OUR THUMBS AND SAY "WELL, WHAT THE FUCK. IT'S NOT ME."?

YOU SAY

Angel1227 put YOUR money up if you believe in you idea. Go pay for some people college education and tell use how it works out. Don't ask the government to do something, your not willing to do yourself.

I AM WILLING. IF I HAD MILLIONS I WOULD, BUT, IT'S NOT UP TO ME. IT'S UP TO MY GOVERNMENT TO DO IT AND I WOULD, GLADLY, PONY UP SOME EXTRA DOLLARS TO HELP OUT. WILL IT EVER BE ENOUGH? NO, NOT BY A LONG SHOT, BUT, AS RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS, AS CHRISTIANS OR MEN OF GOD, AS HUMAN BEINGS, WE SHOULD TRY.

I CAN AFFORD TO BE THAT PERSON
By #588327 08,Feb,20 10:51
We are already helping people. We give everyone a high school education. We have food stamp. We have Medicare and Medicaid.

I'm not saying you don't contribute. I'm saying you can't fix or save everyones by giving them more stuff. People take advantage of your good will. They will just keep taking and never take advantage of the free education. People have to be responsible for their own choices at some point.

A fast food job is not meant to be a job you raise a family on. The problem you point out is true having kids and only a fast food job is a bad way to live. So people need to be more responsible. How about not having kids until you have job that provides the income you need to actually raise kids. People have sex and get pregnant and life end up not going as planned. So people get stuck in low paying job and can't get better themselves. Does that mean I know have to pay for a college education for them. We have to let people being responsible for their own lives. Because I don't want to be responsible for paying for their bad choices.

The job I'm talking about is a real job. It not a self improvement thing. It a real job. No wearhouse work. You sit in A/C all summer and heat in the winter. The job is NOT geared for EVERYONE. You do the job they ask you to do. People do the requirements of the job and you get paid for that work. It's more pay then fast food and they have Heath insurance.

I get free movie tickets. I have not paid to see a movie in 4 years because the job is so happy to have someone do the job. That's an extra benefit they add besides the regular pay. They even guarantee you will make money every week. They will pay you no matter what happens (if you do the job requirements). How about this, they will pay you to NOT work. That's right you get paid NOT to work. If people have kids or plan on having kids. It might not be the best job for them. In the end people have to choose the work they want for the job and pay they want. It not the governments job to give people everything they want. If that's your answer I got lots of jobs for every one that want to make good money. No college education required. It's not military it's a real job. Free training and you get paid while training. Who wants a job ??

Your last point about how you would pay college education if you had millions. You don't have millions, so you say that's the governments job. Because they have unlimited money you must think ? That's not the governments job. The government does not have ANY MONEY. They only take it away from other people with taxes. So if you can afford to be that person you can pay more taxes if you want. That's why you can vote for someone that has the idea you like of more free health care and more free college education.

I can vote for someone who say no to that idea. Because I'm not pay more taxes because you want save people that's don't want to work or are not willing to make the same sacrifice we had to make. In know of job opening no college education required they WILL make lots more money then fast food.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 08,Feb,20 11:22 other posts 
Petro, life is not as simple as that. Exactly how many jobs does a high school education qualify you for? And, if you do get pregnant or you get someone pregnant before you reach a point you can afford it, is that a good reason to keep you under for life?
YOU SAY
Your last point about how you would pay college education if you had millions. You don't have millions, so you say that's the governments job. Because they have unlimited money you must think ? That's not the governments job. The government does not have ANY MONEY. They only take it away from other people with taxes. So if you can afford to be that person you can pay more taxes if you want.

THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE ANY MONEY "that they have not collected". BUT, THEY ARE CAPABLE OF COLLECTING IT. INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING SO MUCH IT WILL COST YOU, WHY DON'T YOU SUPPORT POLITICIANS THAT ARE WILLING TO TAX THE TOP 1% AND BIG CORPORATIONS MORE INSTEAD OF GIVING A HUGE TAX BREAK?
I can vote for someone who say no to that idea. Because I'm not pay more taxes because you want save people that's don't want to work or are not willing to make the same sacrifice we had to make. In know of job opening no college education required they WILL make lots more money then fast food.

YPU CAN VOTE FOR SOMEONE LIKE THAT. IT'S YOUR RIGHT AND THE WAY WE DO THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY, BUT, I HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE THINKING HELP FROM THE GOVERNMENT IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T WANT TO WORK. AFTER ALL, RETIREES DON'T WORK (SOCIAL SECURITY). RECENTLY LAID OFF (UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE). WORKING PEOPLE THAT CAN'T AFFORD FOOD (FOOD STAMPS). DISABLED WHO CAN'T WORK (DISABILITY INSURANCE)
LET ME TELL YOU A STORY. MY FIRST GRANDCHILD, A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL WAS BORN WITH SEVERE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DISABILITIES. SHE HAS BEEN IN A WHEEL CHAIR (COST OF $5342) SINCE BIRTH. SHE'S UNABLE TO HELP HERSELF EVEN IN THE MOST SIMPLE OF TASKS. SHE GETS FED THROUGH A MICKEY TUBE. THAT'S A TUBE THROUGH HER ABDOMEN INTO HER STOMACH. SHE NEEDS NURSING SERVICES 24/7. HER SPECIAL BED COST OVER $17000 AND HER LIFTS AND BREADING APPARATUS COST MORE THAN A YEARS PAY WORKING AT McDONALDS. THE DIAPERS, SPECIAL LIQUID DIETS AND MEDICAL ATTENTION WOULD BANKRUPT ANY FAMILY. MY POOR DAUGHTER, WHO IS A VERY HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL MARINE BIOLOGIST AND MY SON IN LAW WHO OWNS A VERY SUCCESSFUL CAR REPAIR BUSINESS CAN NOT AFFORD THE COST OF GIVING MY GRANDDAUGHTER A LIFE OF JUST A LITTLE DIGNITY. THANKS TO SOCIAL SECURITY AND STATE HELP THEY DO GIVE HER THIS. SHE'S 21. SHE'S ON BORROWED TIME, SO, DON'T COME TO ME THAT THE EXTRA EFFORT IS NOT WORTH IT. OH, BTW, SHE DOES NOT WORK.
By #588327 09,Feb,20 09:13
Why do you think you deserve the 1% people money ? Look at Bill Gates. He made a product lots of people wanted to use. So he got very rich. He can't take his money with him. So he is now giving it away to people and groups he think are good. If I don't like what someone do charging I don't buy their stuff. Apple computer s and iPhone all have 30% profit built into the price. Look at how much money Apple has. Look how cheap they pay the people that built the iPhone. They don't need that much money.

We decided if the product is something we want to have or not. I don't see how you think you deserve their money. What if we say your making to much money ? You don't really need that much money. That's not how we do things. You can work hard and hopefully better yourself or your family

That's the freedom we have. Look at other countries around the world. We have the best life style. Part of that is because if you work hard you benefit yourself or your family. Maybe you choose to send your kids to collage.

I have deal for you. I will go along with free college and free heath insurance for every one. I want something in return, I'm not paying for and then let people not work. I want free jobs for everyone ! The free part is just a play on the free college and free health care. It sound great don't you think ?

So the deal is, everyones has to work. We will have a data base of every job opening and you now HAVE to work. Even if you don't like the job. First choice would be job in your college education area. If their not an open job you will work some job. We are going to force you and them to work. We are going to take away your freedom to choose how and when you work. You might have to move to North Dakota if their is a job opening.

Does that sound like a good deal? Can you not see how bad that would be. You might have to do my job and work 70 hour every week. If I'm help paying for your heath care now, I'm interested in what you eat or smoke or drink. Because it costing me money. You don't need to drink anything but water. No way you should be drinking soda it has to much sugar.

The good side of Social security is to help your granddaughter and her family so they can have some dignity. I think everyone would agree. Helping her and her family is something we should do. We can't do it for everyone, that doesn't feel like working or just let people scam the system. We should not set up a system that people benefit more from NOT working.

Because people will take advantage of that. The system will get so big we will lose control. People will think free high school education is not good enough. Now we need a free college. Because they don't see any disadvantage. They're not paying the taxes to give the free stuff. We don't have unlimited money. Stop free college, so social security can help your granddaughter. People have a breaking point. You try and tax and take to much away from them. They will just stop working because the benefits are better if you don't work
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 09,Feb,20 09:24 other posts 
You are assuming that people don't like to work. You are also assuming that it's ok to force people to do something they don't like to do. That baby is what the world's biggest economy does. China puts you to work weather you like it or not were ever they want you to work. Despite your brainwashing by the far right, most people want to work. Many work in positions they hate but suck it up because it's good for them and their families. You also have to do things in moderation. Ideas are good. Achieving them may or may not be possible, but, isn't it worth the effort? BTW. God made man with a thirst for knowledge. Work is needed to keep a healthy mind and body. You believe people are naturally dishonest and want to scam the system. That's a very poor opinion of your fellow man.
By #588327 09,Feb,20 12:02
Today their are more jobs then people. If anyone wants a job. They can have one. When you put out free benefits that are better then a job. Naturally people will take the free benefits. The best option is a good economy, then people can choose what they want to do. They can work and some people will choose not to work. I hope everyone that wants to work does have a job. Can you honestly say Obama years economy was better then today.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 09,Feb,20 12:09 other posts 
Petro, Yes, I can say that Obama's economy was better. Remember that Bush Jr's economy went bust with the end of the housing bubble. Obama inherited that problem and he turned it around. Obama's policies is what has fueled the economic recovery that still is going on now and the one Trumpo is claiming he is responsible for.
Don't take my word for it or any news you consider FAKE NEWS GENERATORS. Go see what respected economists say about it. And not just American ones. Foreign think tanks say the same. Remember the economic disaster affected all the world's economies.
By #588327 09,Feb,20 21:24
If your saying Obama in inherited Bush economy failure. How long into Obama do you claim Bush jr was responsible for ? Would you say 4 years ? Because we will apply the same stand to Trump. Meaning 4 years into Trump's time his economy policy it having a effort. So you can't keep claiming Obama for ever. If you want to believe it's 4 years then Trump economy is now taking affect. It still less unemployment then Obama. The stock market is up and less people on food stamps. Everything is better with Trump !
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 09,Feb,20 22:09 other posts 
Wrong. Trump brought in less jobs. Check it out. Besides, Obama took over a bankrupted country. Trump took over a smooth running economy. The he stock market is up but it was down. Obama had the same but what happens in Wall Street does not equate to good economy for the average worker. Trump is riding the Obama economic wave.
By #588327 10,Feb,20 01:12
The lower unemployment rate today at 3.6 vs 6.6 in 2014 under Obama. Don't mean anything to you.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 10,Feb,20 08:49 other posts 
THAT IS TRUE BUT NOT THE WHOLE STORY.

Current US Unemployment Rate Statistics and News
How It Compares to Other Unemployment Data
Flip
Pin
Email
Two women working
•••
BY KIMBERLY AMADEO
Updated February 07, 2020
In January 2020, the unemployment rate was 3.6%.1 That's slightly higher than December's 3.5% rate, the lowest since December 1969.

The January rate is at the 3.5% to 4.5% natural rate of unemployment. If unemployment is less than the natural rate, businesses can't find enough workers to keep operating at full capacity. That could slow economic growth.

The number of long-term unemployed remained at 1.2 million. Those are people who have been searching for jobs for 27 weeks or more.

The real unemployment rate was 6.9%2. It includes those who are underemployed and marginally attached. The real rate also contains 337,000 discouraged workers. These are people who have given up looking for work but would take a job if it were offered.

NOTICE THE SECOND PARAGRAPH AND IT'S OPENING SENTENCE. THIS IS REPORTED JANUARY 2020.
By #588327 10,Feb,20 09:40
So what's your point are you saying the 3.6 is really 6.9 ? If that your point then we need to do the same to Obama 6.6 we have use use the same scale.

I found a Forbs magazine report that said the real unemployment for August in 2014 was 12.6. Your very lose with your numbers. So who do you think is better Obama at 12.6 or Trump at 6.9
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 10,Feb,20 11:22 other posts 
Obama, of course. He wasn't a sex pervert or liar, and he certainly did not do any impeachable offences while president.
By overeight [Ignore] 15,Feb,20 00:03 other posts 
Yea giving guns to a cartel isn't impeachable, you do know he did have an impeachment hearing look it up. Inky thing is conservatives knew they didn't have enough votes to actually impeach so they didn't do it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Also an investigation into your parties election rival an illegal investigation that is. Only he didn't have enough time left in office to go through impeachment on that one.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 15,Feb,20 06:28 other posts 
Blah, blah, blah this. Blah, blah, blah that. You say a lot of things, but, at the end of the day, Obama is regarded as a great president and this fool was impeached.
What next? Obama got golden showers from Russian hookers? Obama got spanked by a porn queen? Maybe his wife wanted BBC and she got friendly with Ron Emanuel?
You keep mentioning "guns to a cartel". Produce proof. Also, produce reasons why, if true, he was not prosecuted. Please don't bring gossip or innuendos. Bring facts.
Same thing about this investigation into his opponent and lack of time to impeach him.
By overeight [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 02:27 other posts 
Fact is he admitted that he did exchange guns to cartels,fact is he did have an impeachment vote but that was back when the rules said you had to have a 2/3 vote to impeach before democrats changed the rules of impeachment so they could do I to Trump. Fact is he admitted the whole thing in a press conference however mot one single associated press affiliate reported it. Hmmmm George Soros has enough associated press newspapers it wasn't reported. Fox reported it. UPI reported it. Hmm wonder why ohh I guess thats fake news that only exists when its convenient for democrats. But on a different note yesterday Four democrats in Tallahassee arrested in top state positions at the capital for stealing $7.3 million from the state coalition for domestic violence. Turns out in order to receive state and federal funds for domestic violence you had to pay to play. They collected money from each domestic violence shelter and pocketing the money. Another 3 democrats arrested in Tallahassee city government under Andrew Gilliam they misused federal money smuggled it from contracts to put in their pockets. Andrew Gilliam was taken into custody months ago for questioning after he walked out of federal court and paid his fines for taking illegal gifts from undercover FBI agents. He was fined $50,000 for illegal acceptance of gifts by an elected official. Hmmm and the women arrested yesterday were all part of a Democrat group that funded all democrats in elections. Hmmm Another big Andrew Gilliam contributor arrested for Medicare fraud a Doctor in Tallahassee over $60 million in fraud of federal Medicare. Looks like the democrats are using stolen federal money to run campaigns all around the state capitol. And that was on my local news but I'm sure you'll say thats all fake news after all its not CNN
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 09:58 other posts 

PROOF BABY?????????
By overeight [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 09:16 other posts 
The housing bubble that happened as a result of them lowering the rules for mortgages during the Clinton admin.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Who actually admitted in a ABC interview that if they didn't win the Whitehouse they were going to file bankruptcy even with the retirement pay as governor of
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 10:01 other posts 
OK, CLINTON PRESIDENCY, JAN 1993 TO JAN 2001, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 8 YRS BUSH JR WAS PRESIDENT? WE ONLY TAKE INTO ACCOUNT DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENCIES? YEAH!! HAHA.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,20 22:48 other posts 
the older generations didn't mind work nearly as much as the folks under 35.If they could lay in bed with a iron lung to take care of the breathing and a iv tube and a catheder,they would do nothng but fumble on their telephones all day everyday.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Feb,20 18:22 other posts 
If you build a building on a shaky foundation it will crack and creek and maby even fall.
For whatever reason,it is still legal for 16 year olds to drop out of a public school. A FREE to them high school diploma to help them get a better start.
Fix that problem first. There should be NO high school drop outs. I know I Know , back 40-50 years ago Billy bob had to quit school to work and buy moma's thyroid pills.
But that is no longer a excuse.
And another thing,DONT pass a kid thru a grade just to keep his ,hers or it's parents from getting angry.If a kid can't read or write,hold it back until it can.
And I watched Trumps speach friday and I loved it when he was talking about putting vocational classes back in school and technical colleges. Very good news. Those classes I took in high school help me every day in 1 way or another.
I can keep a bank balance,maintain my vehicals,grow food,cook basic meals, repair things around the home,thanks to vocational classes in HIGH SCHOOL. Put that back in,people will learn things that will get them thru life better.
Proper houseing,I over heard a local city councilman complaining about that very thing a few weeks ago. They had proposed buying some land and getting some federal money for houseing.Low income houseing.The feds turned down their request. You want to know why? The housing was to "basic" in it's design.Not enough archetectrual inspriation.The government mandated the low income housing look equal to or BETTER than surrounding area. BETTER than surrounding area.In basic english the feds were saying they wanted to spend TAX dollars, to provide BETTER housing to low income folks that the folks paying the damn BILL For it.
And you wonder why I balk? Sure,nothing wrong with provideing some basic housing. warmth and food until they get on their feet.But not a better house than most people have that are paying thier own way.NO way. that is totaly unfair.
Have you never heard the storys about the government and their contracts? How things cost so much more thru them than private interprise? read about it.
Sure, on the surface they appear to use cheap shit.But reasearch it.They don't
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 08,Feb,20 18:46 other posts 
Phart, I won't argue any of these points. What I will say is that the vote is not only a way to get a government but also, a huge stick to beat government assholes out of office. One thing I will tell about my family. Charlie went to basic college after high school to become an electronics tech. It took him 18 months and after the first 6 months he was working for the Xerox Corp as a tech. He built his entire career from that, so I know what you are saying. My youngest son went to computer school after high school. He's very successful as an IT tech. You might be interested that in many countries high school is a vocational school. They have different types. In one the student gets a basic teaching degree. In another the student graduates as a basic tech ready to get a job in any type of tech work. In another the student comes out as a clerical worker, ready to be a bookkeeper or bank worker. These kids go directly into the job market before they reach 20 yrs. They also loose out if they fail any subject in any year and are unable to make it up. Tough education, but, it's totally free. Here, in the states, there are as many different school systems as there are states and yet, the curriculum is laughable. Kids come out not knowing much of anything.
Anyway, getting back to your case about public housing There should have been demonstrations, court action, lawsuits, and the promise to actively campaign for the removal of the management in Washington.
The over-pricing of public projects is nothing more that graft. It has to be rooted out, but you need an honest head of government to lead in this. Today, I don't know anyone like that, but, quiting the effort is not an option.
By overeight [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 11:53 other posts 
Yeah huge difference in the two its spelled different is about all.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 20:27 other posts 
Overeight, if that's what you believe, I won't try to change your mind. What I will say, and this is what I BELIEVE, is that you have a very distorted comprehension of the true facts. However, as I've said before, bring proof to the discussion. So far all you've done is bring innuendo, gossip, and third rate redneck rhetoric to the pot but absolutely no proof. Bring proof.
By overeight [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 23:50 other posts 
He would be a Democrat savior if he was gay and grabbing men's cocks your right. Look at Kevin Spacey no time at all only a fine.
By overeight [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 22:03 other posts 
Can you believe the petty media. Yesterday I watched the start of the Daytona 500 and Trump was the grand Marshall of the race. Well this morning watching the news they said the stands were nearly empty because Trump was the grad Marshall of the race. However yesterday at the beginning of the race officials said it was the most people the Daytona 500 had at the park in over 8 years. How petty will the mainstream associated press get to make just one more negative report about anything they can make up out if the blue to try and make him look bad. Its abhorrent and absurd that they stop so low just to make up a lie,its like there democrats or something. Hahahaha
By overeight [Ignore] 17,Feb,20 22:19 other posts 
Oh yeah by the way I saw Stacey Abrams today on the view I hate the idiots in there but had to listen to see what they had to say today. Just like the time they praised Micheal Abinotti as the savior and actually called him the savior warrior of the democrats. Good luck with those 96 years in prison Mike.hahahaha well anyway today she said on Iowa only 12% of democrats casted a vote in the caucuses and in New Hampshire only 14% cast a vote in the primaries. And on top of that democrats couldn't get counting only 12% of its bad there right. But what I figure is those who didn't bother were at the Trump stage watching him. 96% of Republicans cacused and 92% in New Hampshire both record turnouts in recorded history.hmmm how about that.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,Feb,20 09:32 other posts 
She sure is back. Poor Petro couldn't get his facts right so, naturally, he went after the messenger (crazy lady). I don't know who started the thread.
Herbert, the forums are for the posting of anything you like as long as you stay on the right side of the site rules. It does not, nor should it have something to do with Showitoff or SYD/SYC. If you notice there are about 190 pages full of threads.Most are very deep like "Am I gay because I suck dick?" or "Do I dare?". Some of us like more serious subjects. If you want more salacious content I suggest you visit my page. I love to sex chat
By overeight [Ignore] 11,Feb,20 21:18 other posts 
How is corporate tax not tax most people only pay aroud 18% income tax,corporations pay 32% corporate tax how is that not paying tax.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,20 21:43 other posts 
Most folks know unions,high wage exspense,over regulation and over taxing is what sent alot of our jobs overseas.
Taxing the rich or corperationss will just prompt the rich to leave the country or invest even MORE of their money in off shore accounts.Why work for it and then give up a unfair share of it to folks that don't work? It takes away the incentive to work more than just enough to get by if at all.

UNless you can pen up the rich where they can't get out of the US, you won't over tax them very long.Nor will you over tax corperations,they will just move or close.
Then where will all the money come from for the freebiees?
It is similar to the idiots killing the goose that laid golden eggs trying to get all the gold at once.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 12,Feb,20 09:14 other posts 
Who said that, Overeight? And that 32%? This article came out last year (April 2019)

Big companies have long relied on strategies to reduce their tax bills. But the new tax law is making it even easier, with a new analysis finding that 60 profitable Fortune 500 companies paid no taxes on a total of $79 billion of profits earned in 2018.

The companies, which include tech giants such as Amazon and Netflix, should have paid a collective $16.4 billion in federal income taxes based on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act's 21 percent corporate tax rate, according to the left-leaning Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy. Instead, these corporations received a net tax rebate of $4.3 billion. The analysis is based on the corporations' annual financial reports, which were filed earlier this year to report their 2018 results.

Defenders of the corporate cuts under the tax law that took effect this year, which lowered the rate companies pay to 21 percent from from 35 percent, contend they will plump profits, drive investment and boost economic growth. Opponents say the drop in corporate income tax revenue will grow the deficit and make it harder to fund public programs.

THEY PREDICT IT WILL BE WORSE THIS YEAR. SO, IN MY BOOK, AND IN ANYBODY'S BOOK, INCLUDING THE IRS, THAT IS PAYING NO TAX. YOU KNOW, BABY, ALL THIS IS EASY TO RESEARCH. BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH (OR GET YOUR FINGERS TYPING) AT THE VERY LEAST, GOOGLE WHAT YOUR PREMISE IS. I'LL BE THE FIRST TO AGREE WITH YOU IF YOUR FACTS ARE RIGHT. PLEASE NOTICE THAT EVEN IF YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT BIG BUSINESS PAYING TAXES, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONLY 21% AS THE RATE WAS LOWERED.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,20 09:56 other posts 
Has Amazon or Netflix or any major corperation had major layoffs lately? Um,Could it be they are making money and are able to afford to pay people to work? That is more important than taxes,is people working and not living off the system.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 12,Feb,20 10:03 other posts 
Amazon is laying off hundreds of employees, a source familiar with the matter told CNN. The majority of the layoffs are affecting the company's Seattle headquarters, but some global teams may be affected as well, according to the source. The process of notifying employees has already started, the source said.

Actually this is old news but, companies seldom think of their employees when they make more money. New news is that they are laying off in their Whole Foods division

I guess they are making too much money to be able to keep them.
By overeight [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 11:04 other posts 
Well on a local note around here FDLE arrested a local Democrat property appraiser for using county collections for personal expenses and travel to Democrat party meetings. Another city mayor(Democrat) fired along with 5 of her sisters and cousins for nepotism and misuse of federal dollars and city money donated to DNC for elections. Its systemic around here. Democrats stealing government money to give to the party. Georgia too a mayor caught using public funds to pay party dues and donations to DNC. How about Corinne Democrat house of representatives who was convicted and currently spending prison time for her underprivileged black child college fund. Her charity took in over $6.8 million int the five years she had it. Paid $4k for one students college. But they had some hum dinger salaries for the workers and for parties celebrating black education promotion for employees.
By overeight [Ignore] 12,Feb,20 10:03 other posts 
Your article only centered on two companies so you think Plumbers and electricians and carpenters or supply houses not home depot or lowes now but local supply houses. Hardware stores local companies that corporated so they could file in a different tax class and try and manage their business so they could provide insurance,retirement,paid time off and sick days for employees. So you think they should be charged double the tax because of a few companies who have the accountants on the payroll to figure out how to avoid tax. Thats taking money and benefits away from the blue collar and giving it to the government.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 12,Feb,20 10:16 other posts 
You really don't know how it works, do you? A company makes a profit and loss statement and pays taxes on the bottom line. Employee benefits are part of that. The taxes are not taken out before the workers get their share (payroll and health insurance and retirement). No one is taking it from the Blue or white collar worker. What a company can or can't afford depends on how good that business is. It depends on the business's ability to sell it's product or services to customers. The PROFITS after all their EXPENSES are what's taxed. I mentioned just two big businesses here, but, go research it and you'll find that there are scores of big and semi-big companies that are the same. As far as plumbers, electricians and carpenters are concerned, they operate as an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR and pay their taxes similar to private citizens except they are not required to pay them every time they collect for a job.
Lastly, yes, I do believe they should be charged double or more. When their CEO's make indecent yearly income? You bet!!!!!
By overeight [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 02:54 other posts 
Indecent income has what they should be double taxed because they worked their asses of and built a corporation that provides bunches of jobs and provides services. I worked for a man who made about $18 million a year from his plumbing business because he started out as a helper just like I did. I made over $60k a year plus had free health insurance plus matched my retirement plus 3weeks paid vacation per year. Plus had 10 paid holidays plus 7 paid sick days a year. And a $1500 a year Christmas bonus. And I was supplied with the best equipment money could buy. Always drove a truck no older than 3 years old he traded any truck once ot reached four years old. Radio dispatched and provided a work cell phone. Plus a beeper for on cal time. On call paid double pay if you got a call. So I suppose thats making indecent money huh. He probably pocketed about $2.3 million a year to be honest. But his company was worth about $40 million with the property,trucks,tractors,ditch witches,telescopic rioters,locaters,regular rootersand the company cars for the secretary and supply runners. He had a very good top notch highly respected well managed and financially sound business. But if his taxes were doubled I would have lost all my matching retirement,paid time off,and insurance. So you mean to tell me that wouldn't effect the blue collar workers bringing home pay and benefits. He flat out told us look I can only provide this stuff to you guys if the taxes dont go up. If it goes up I can't do that anymore period. And no I'm not an accountant by any means but one of my best friends wife is. And I used to have her keep my financials right. Thats why the FICA was 800. I refuse to use or have a credit card so my score wouldn't go any higher. I might not know everything about accounting but I have very good advice about what to do.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Show It Off