Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME DEFINED

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #559941 [Ignore] 22,Nov,18 12:56
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a neologism describing a reaction to United States President Donald Trump by liberals, progressives, and anti-Trump conservatives, who are said to respond to Trump's statements and political actions irrationally and with little regard to Trump's actual position or action taken.

So far there is no cure for this sickening affliction. My suggestion for your hatred for the president is to move to a different country,, lets try Iran for a while.. There you can bitch and complain about Trump all you want.. You can assimilate to the govt where if you are gay they castrate you and throw you off of buildings.... Which is notion you can have a common frame of reference and perhaps what you totally fucked up with by throwing away everything..

The term has also been used to discredit criticism of Trump's actions.In December 2016, Justin Raimondo divided the "syndrome" into three stages; in the first, those who "lose all sense of proportion," next, they experience "a profound effect on ... vocabulary" and begin to "speak a distinctive language consisting solely of hyperbole," and, in the final stage, the afflicted "lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality."Jonathan S. Tobin defines it as "disgust at his manner and his tweets such that all distinctions between him and genuine villains is lost." In April 2017 Fareed Zakaria defined the syndrome as "hatred of President Trump so intense that it impairs people’s judgment." CNN's editor-at-large Chris Cillizza called TDS "the preferred nomenclature of Trump defenders who view those who oppose him and his policies as nothing more than the blind hatred of those who preach tolerance and free speech." Pointing to previous allegations of Bush Derangement Syndrome and Obama Derangement Syndrome, Cillizza suggested that "Viewed more broadly, the rise of presidential derangement syndromes is a function of increased polarization – not to mention our national self-sorting – at work in the country today." Bret Stephens has described the term as something used by conservative groups whenever someone speaks out critically against Trump, regardless of political affiliation.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #534268 28,Nov,18 19:07
Trump going down in 2019. No hyperbole. No fantasy. Just the way it is.
By #551147 29,Nov,18 02:50
You truly believe that, don't ya? Good luck! As I've stated before... I am truly hoping and praying the loons give it their best shot. 🙏🤞 It will solidify 2020! So... Please do and go forward. 👍
By #559941 29,Nov,18 08:22
The only hyperbole the dems have is going right down the friggen toilet.. All that they have is their fake news industrial complex, terrorist gangs in black lives matter, the nfl, nba, and hollywood.. the people have trump.. I support our constitution of national sovereignty.. If you don't want to protect your country, your borders, your president, your love for the american flag then get the hell out.. I say that to all the stupid ones that won't honor our constitution..
By #534268 29,Nov,18 18:57
Time will tell
By #551147 29,Nov,18 19:16
Lol Cute emoji, hadn't seen that one. 😀
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,18 20:24 other posts 
You all don't want Trump gone. Who the hell you gonna blame for everything not being "right" 2 years after he is gone?
By #551147 29,Nov,18 20:36
You tell'em phart!
By #562152 30,Nov,18 17:13
The current president at the time. You think this is a popularity contest? It's about governing. Republican or democrat, it's about results.
--------------------------------------- added after 113 seconds

And if Trump is still president in January 2021, then, getting flushed down the toilet might not be a bad idea
By #559941 30,Nov,18 17:28
ok, so what has he done to you that made you **** him so much? Don't just say he's a racist or white supremacist.. Give accurate details of your synopsis without calling names and let people see for themselves..
By #562152 30,Nov,18 17:45
He's a draft dodger. He grabs women's snatches without permission. He calls women horse faced. He insults women congress people. He lowered taxes for big business. He made fun of a reporter with disability. He had **illega,l** immigrant ****,ren* separated from their mothers. He disrespected veterans. Accused the governor of California of being responsible for a forest fire. He doesn't believe in climate warming. Need more?
By milesbferry [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 18:43 other posts 
Calling her 'horse face' was a good one. He's very funny, of the cuff
By #562152 30,Nov,18 18:44
Still,,,,,,,,,
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 18:54 other posts 
He established a fake "university".

Also:
29 nov 2018: He admitted he'd lied to the American people about his business interests in Russia.

25 nov: He tear-gassed infants and small ****.

20 nov: He took sides with Saudi Arabia against the CIA.

10 nov: He mixed up the Baltic countries with the Balkan countries.

7 nov: He fired his Attorney General to derail the criminal investigation into himself and his campaign.

Just a few things. In November only.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Nov,18 19:25 other posts 
2 warm, forgive me but, a rebutle here,
Clinton was a draft dodger, did that seem to bother anyone?
Those women didn't slap trump for enjoying a grop.so apparently they didn't mind.
That woman is ugly.
Big bussiness is who Americans work for.So a tax break means they can invest more into their employees and company.
The i1legal immigrants brought their k1ds to the border knowing they would be turned away,and yet put those youngan's in danger.You can't blame Trump for thier stupidity.They are trying to come in illegaly. I wish the k1ds were home safe and not out there to be endangered.
The fire personel would tend to agree with Trump that are fighting the fires,that something should have been done to keep the place clean to prevent fires. Thank the Sierra club and the greenies for preventing it being done up until the recent fires. Now some districts are already requiring it.But of course your liberal media is not telling you that. I found it out from a fellow that owns property and has family there.
By #534268 30,Nov,18 19:54
Big business did not invest more in their employees. They used the tax break to buy back their stock and enrich the shareholders not the employees.
The refugees are NOT trying to come in illegally, they are coming to legally apply for asylum. That they are being turned away is unconstitutional.
By #562152 30,Nov,18 20:09
Again, why are all his champions defending him through a 3rd person. Well, Clinton did this, Obama did that,the illegals are stupid. And tax breaks went to stock holders, not employees. I'm waiting for him to murder someone and his supporters will say, "Well, Whitey Bulger murdered people."
By #559941 30,Nov,18 22:05
where and when did he physically grab a woman's pussy?
By #562152 30,Nov,18 22:20
I don't know the perticulars but he said it to a reporter traveling with him during the beginning of his campaign. There's video showing him saying it. Later, women coraborated the story. Supozedly it was during his TV show
By #559941 30,Nov,18 22:28
If you don't know the particulars then why put it down? When did Donald Trump ever grab a woman's pussy against her will?
By #562152 30,Nov,18 23:18
Ask Trump, he's the one that said it. If you don't believe it then you are calling Trump a liar
By #559941 30,Nov,18 22:36
I don't mind fair criticisms as long as it is substantiated. If it is true then so be it.. I see no truth that he rapedd or **** a woman through **** or against her will..
The only reason you don't like him I believe is because he is a republican and you support the democrats no matter how crooked they are or how they will lie to the bitter end..
Name me one thing Donald Trump ever lied about when it came to filling his agenda? Obamacare he is trying to make it better for everyone but the dems refuse because your obama told them to obstruct.. Not because it was the right thing to do..
So far other than calling him a racist, pig, or crook is invalid since there is no substantiation.. i don't mind if it is the truth but I won't go any lower than that..
By #562152 30,Nov,18 23:17
Yes,baby, you are right.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

You wouldn't know fair. I have never supported any politician because he's from a particular party. I voted for Regan and Bush jr
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

And until December 31 he has control of the house and Senate. Yet Obama care is still here. He's a joke..
By #559941 01,Dec,18 00:11
Bush and Bush Jr. were bastards and I have many confirmations. Bill Clinton was ok but was a nymphomaniac and a ****ph1le and rapistt... ... I wasn't so thrilled about Reagan either. Reagan was a good motivator because he was an actor,, I wasn't particularly fond of him.. From 1963 until 2016 it was the same deep state party. Rep or Dem. There is just so much fake news out there. If you are about to stick to the truth, put in your innovation and critical thinking instead of following bullshit... Trump I do not know personally.. i have my reasons for protecting him and it is not because of his personal attributes.. I believe in our constitution and those bastards the last 55 years have disregarded it for the most part. This segment we have nothing to be proud of as Americans.. For the first time in my life I feel something good.. I could be wrong but I have faith..
By #562152 01,Dec,18 00:31
I hope you are not disappointed.
By #559941 01,Dec,18 01:54
It's not just for me it's for everybody.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,18 19:01 other posts 
The grab the pussy thing was not said During the time he was running for office. It was a older interview and he was walking down a side walk I think and a reporter was asking him stupid questions and in response to 1 he said "Just grab them by the pussy". I don't even think it implied he actually did it.
It may not have been on tv because "pussY" unless followed by willow or cat,is not a word said on our normal tv.
By #564430 01,Dec,18 20:55
It was back in 2005 for an Access Hollywood taping.

It was a general conversation with Billy Bush and the pussy-grabbing line was...

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
By #559941 01,Dec,18 21:43
And Clinton can r ape women all he wants to while his lesbian bitch wife threatens them with death.. That's ok...
Trump said that 13 years ago.. You don't see anyone complaining except the liars anyway.
By #564430 01,Dec,18 22:40
Not sure what that has to do with anything. I was merely pointing of the fact of what was said and when. No judgement or inference of what was said.

How come the default response to a perceived criticism of Trump seems to be some sort of "what about xxxxxx" deflection?
By #559941 01,Dec,18 23:45
That's a fair question. Nobody is perfect. Yes he said something that was 2005 meaning he was not pretending to be Jesus Christ with perfect virtue. Who has ever not thought or said the word "pussy" in their life let alone a woman saying "dick" This crap is used in politicos as much as the race card is by the Left. Now I hear they are saying Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer is a sexist homophobic jackass.
I have been under attack, banished out of spite for my belief's on constitutional value here. I'm an America Democrat that believes the Left has gone too far. For this, I am labeled imbecile, jerk, racist, supremacist. dictator ect... Not only on this site but in personal relations as well.. Not that I really care but I can be in a room filled with people yet be so alone..
So with this said, since you claim to be an independent we can discuss rationally what is best for the American people..
By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,18 08:28 other posts 
2 warm,the reason that we use examples from the past,like Clinton did this or Obama did that, is to exspose hipocrosy.
No one but rerub's complained about Clinton's draft dodgeing.But now the Dem's are complaining about Trump's. There is no differnce in either of them in that respect,so why was it not a problem for you that Clinton did it?
That is just a example.
By #562152 02,Dec,18 09:43
Godzillas---you get bashed because you are also so far from the middle road as the far, far, far left and the far, far far right. It wasn't the word,,,it was the ACTION, that was offensive and possibly ill1gal,,
AND THAT IS NOT PROTECTED BY THE CONSTITUTION,,
By #564430 07,Dec,18 22:43
Rationally, and this is not specific to America because I see the same shit here in the UK too.

Biggest problems I see are:
People treat politics like some sort of team sport, you are either republican/conservative or democrat/labour. Whatever the other "team" say is wrong. We need to quit that shit!

Education! People need to educate themselves on actual policy, not just swallow the headline or soundbite! Be a smart, educated voter, not a team follower.

Objective reasoning based on fact. You may not agree with the direction of something or the result of something but facts are facts people!

Hold you elected officials to a higher standard. If they desire to lead then they should lead by example.

Just to provide a bit of context...my politics are pretty centrist. I lean left on some issues, right on others. I make it a point to vote in every election and have done since I turned 18 (closing in on 50 now). I have voted Labour at time (for you US folk, think Democrat) and I have voted Conservative (think Republican). My votes have not been based on affiliation with either party, more on a combination of what their policies were at the time. For MPs who have already held office, I will go back and study their parliamentary voting records.
By #559941 07,Dec,18 23:15
Very good comment UKCUR70. Moral-ism vs. politics. Leadership to me is teaching you to be a leader or a prophet. Our Constitution(USA) is based on moral principles of Plato-ism and Aristottle who was a student of Plato. What most(99.9%) +- do not know and i'm being honest,, if you have heard of Torah or Kabbalah, these writings are based on morality, ethics, focus, and education. Christianity and Islam are considered to be faiths of righteousness and good virtue but have been politicized.
This is what they mean by the Left and the Right, To the hard core Left anything that anyone disagrees with its ideology is considered all the way to the Right because it is either their way or no way. I believe there is no right. The Left says the KKK was and is by the Right. In actuality the Left uses deception, lies and lack of educating the proper ethics to gain votes...The KKK was indeed created by the extreme left that murdered Abraham Lincoln for the emancipation proclamation order. They only call conservatives to the right because they are not to the Left. TO me this is between right and wrong,, Moderates to me are just Rhino Republicans that are really democrats and will follow whatever the highest bid proposes..
Trump has never, and I mean NEVER purposely diverted from constitutional law, and I can boldly say he has never diverted,,, period. He wants National Sovereignty which is not only our right as a people but also Justified. He wants to make education "Local Core" which is more stabilized. He wants our police to be treated fairly. He wants us to salute and honor our flag!,,, He wants us to love our G-d. He wants us to be smart, innovated and come up with ideas of leadership for not only our nation but for all nations including Muslim. Egypt is Muslim and he has NOT banned them to the USA because it is not a war on Islam,, but Radical Islamic Terrorism..
The Left is the same principle as Palestinian murder then blaming Jews for their murders they commit...Ironically, the Koran says Israel belongs to the Jewish people and i can prove that.
You need to be your own thinker. Not by what the media tells you anymore.. You have to come up with your own conclusions with critical thinking and faith to what is right and what is wrong.. I don't know how to put it better than that..
The real enemy is not just in certain country this and certain country that.. Our real enemy is Globalism using Left Wing agendas to take over the world through sharia law.. UK is a perfect example,, NOT the people of UK,, but the filth that has taken over your country with the EU even though 30 months ago it was voted to be removed..
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 11:03 other posts 
The new theory is Lincoln was killed by the Confederate secret service
By overeight [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 17:42 other posts 
I couldn't agree more most people hear one report or they read one headline and assume that is the whole story and dont bother to look up the entire story or the whys. They only take the half report by biased reporting that edit or write only one side of the story and leave the rest out to fit their own narrative. I dont agree with everything with any politician at all but lots of or most people assume because your on one side of one subject your completely behind every word that entire party think or says.
By #562152 02,Dec,18 09:38
Ukcur70--it's a normal trump supporter reaction when they can't excuse the action so they go to the "Johnny did it too" excuse
By #559941 02,Dec,18 18:09
TWOWARMTTS2----infinity Right is only the Left's terminology of opposite extremism which defines right and wrong.. In politics I'm extreme right,,, in judicially or morally speaking with the correct ethics of compromise I'm the middle.. Politically I'm to the right. Morally I'm right down in the middle.. I know who I am? Do you know who you are?
The other point,, if you scroll up you have already admitted I'm right about this argument so why argue if you've already submitted?
I think you should go back to posing pussy pics,, you are good in this...
By #562152 02,Dec,18 18:11
Yes, baby,,,i'm just a dumb blond,,what do i know,,
--------------------------------------- added after 144 hours

And phart. I am good at posting pussy pics, but, Trump and you are wrong
By #559941 02,Dec,18 18:14
I get confused you see... I confuse politics with morals, but morals has nothing to do with politics does it? Its just making your opponents less likely to succeed but nothing to do with leadership or morals... I'm learning..
By #562152 02,Dec,18 18:22
Morals are needed everywhere. Politics needs morals. Leaders should have morals. You decide who is moral and who isn't
By #559941 02,Dec,18 18:28
Politics is power. That's why it was invented. politics exists to overrun morality to steal power.
By #559941 07,Dec,18 23:21
TWOWARMTTS2 ,,, I am bashed all the time. i agree, but with me you can bash at will and have fun as long as you want to.. I don't care.. I follow the truth, not your truth but the truth for what it is. Bash all you want.. You want to continue to follow through with disagreements its fine,, afterall---- its your nickel..
By #562152 08,Dec,18 18:42
Godzillas, the problem with you is that you follow "The Force"
By #559941 11,Dec,18 14:45
The force.. I force my dick in your behind..
By #562152 08,Dec,18 18:33
Phart,,Clinton was a draft dodger. Who gives a flying fuck? We are talking about the current president.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Exposing Hyprosity is not our job. Either Trump did something bad or not. As always, you confuse what someone in the past did to being an excuse for a fuck up in the present
By milesbferry [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 18:57 other posts 
Fake news
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 15:01 other posts 
Fake news, fake news, fake news. Talk is cheap. Prove it. We can prove everything that comes out of Trumpo’s mouth is fake news. Between his ignorance and his wanting to be right all the time the real news is lost
By #568769 11,Dec,18 15:15
jeez louise, Scorp...Wake the fuck up...This time next year will show what the truth is... And you will feel just like the dumbass you are
By #559941 04,Dec,18 18:43
That's what was said in 2016. Look who is president? No, NOT Hillary. What on Earth could they possibly do to change in 2020. Hillary has no more schemes to come up with after the hoax Russian collusion...
By #562152 07,Dec,18 23:26
Why Hilary? there's 340 million people in the country, why go with a looser??
By #559941 08,Dec,18 00:24
Who won the election.. Trump won the most electoral votes.. Now who is the loser.. I'm strongly curious about how you use your parameters on your decisions..
By #562152 08,Dec,18 00:27
Trump did win the election. He got a majority of the electoral vote. Hilary is the loser. That is why i asked you why did you think the Democrats might nominate Hilary for 2020? what decisions do I have to make? I think Hilary is a looser. Why go with her in 2020? There are much better choices
By #559941 08,Dec,18 00:25
Hillary cheated Sanders who would have lost anyway.
By #562152 08,Dec,18 00:28
Tell me how she did that,,Give me the steps
By #559941 08,Dec,18 00:39
Just ask your pal Debbie Wasserman Schultz.. ever hear of superdelegates? These are counted not by voting but by bids.
By #562152 08,Dec,18 00:45
So??? Make your case,,,
By #559941 08,Dec,18 01:17
Are you Kidding? You don't know ANYTHING about the democratic convention of 2016 bring rigged.. Sheesh I'm a republican and you're telling me you don't know and I do? I know more about the democrats? Let me ask you this about them.. What DO you know about the democrats and their history
??
By #562152 08,Dec,18 07:25
They came from England in the 1930's. They belived in having multiple wives and like women in power
By #559941 08,Dec,18 16:52
Uhhh,, NO...not quite..
By #562152 08,Dec,18 18:44
Are you arguing this?
By #559941 08,Dec,18 22:08
HOw can you support a group of crooks you know NOTHING about? Now things are starting to make more sense.

The Democratic Party was formed January 8, 1828; 190 years ago which replace the Democratic-Republican Party which formed in 1792 until it was dissolved 30 years later..
The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States, along with the Republican Party. Tracing its heritage back to Thomas Jefferson and James Madison's Democratic-Republican Party, the modern-day Democratic Party was founded around 1828 by supporters of Andrew Jackson, making it the world's oldest active political party
The Democrats' dominant worldview was once social conservatism and economic liberalism while populism was its leading characteristic in the rural South. In 1912, Theodore Roosevelt ran as a third-party candidate in the Progressive ("Bull Moose") Party, beginning a switch of political platforms between the Democratic and Republican Party over the coming decades, and leading to Woodrow Wilson being elected as the first fiscally progressive Democrat. Since Franklin D. Roosevelt and his New Deal coalition in the 1930s, the Democratic Party has also promoted a social liberal platform, supporting social justice..
Hillary Clinton is guilty of so many felonies to breach the antitreason-act that they don't know exactly how much.. Now We Know: FBI Ignored Lawbreaking To Exonerate Hillary Clinton. WHY? Because they thought she would win? But she didn't did she?? Now this explains now the division of progressives and conservative constitutionalists.. It also exposes the media of its FAKE NEWS narrative.
OH and about your founding father Andrew Jackson. The FIRST democrat...;Indian-Killer Andrew Jackson Deserves Top Spot on List of Worst US Presidents

Andrew Jackson tops list of worst presidents for Native Americans.

Unlike the statement in Indian Country Media Network’s “Best Presidents for Indian country” story, it’s a bit easier identifying the “worst” presidents for Indian country. Five tend to stand out with the majority of the rest huddled together after that. Here are our nods to the presidents who did more harm than good for Native Americans while in office.

Andrew Jackson: A man nicknamed “Indian killer” and “Sharp Knife” surely deserves the top spot on a list of worst U.S. Presidents. Andrew Jackson “was a forceful proponent of Indian removal,” according to PBS. Others have a less genteel way of describing the seventh president of the United States.

“Andrew Jackson was a wealthy slave owner and infamous Indian killer, gaining the nickname ‘Sharp Knife’ from the Cherokee,” writes Amargi on the website Unsettling America: Decolonization in Theory & Practice. “He was also the founder of the Democratic Party, demonstrating that genocide against indigenous people is a nonpartisan issue. His first effort at Indian fighting was waging a war against the Creeks. President Jefferson had appointed him to appropriate Creek and Cherokee lands. In his brutal military campaigns against Indians, Andrew Jackson recommended that troops systematically kill Indian women and children after massacres in order to complete the extermination. The Creeks lost 23 million acres of land in southern Georgia and central Alabama, paving the way for cotton plantation slavery. His frontier warfare and subsequent ‘negotiations’ opened up much of the southeast U.S. to settler colonialism.”
By #562152 09,Dec,18 07:24
You are wrong. In 1897, when the Republic of the United Countries became the United States, the Republican party was known as the Wigs. They made a mess of the country including Roe vs Wade in the High Court (later changed to the Supreme Court). In Roe vs Wade they made it so you have to have a permit to own a gun. When the Irish invaded the United States in the late 1920s, everyone started to drink liquor and they had to amend the Constitution to stop liquor.

In 1930s, the English deported all the Jehova's Witnesses to the US. They believed that a man was entitled to have more than one wife. They said it was democratic, and that's how the Democrats was formed. You, Godzillas, know nothing about our history.
By #551147 09,Dec,18 11:10
WHAT IN CHRIST NAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

⚠️Sincere question alert!!⚠️ What in the fuck! Have you been drinking AND OR smoking?

First... The United States was established in 1776 when we declared our independence from Great Britain.

Second... Roe vs Wade happened in 1972 and didnt have a gotdamned thing to do with guns.

Third... Prohibition had NOTHING to do with the Irish.

Fourth... Jehovah's Witnesses have NEVER espoused to more than 1 wife.

Lastly... WHAT IN CHRIST NAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
By #562152 09,Dec,18 17:12
It's true. I got that from another thread
By milesbferry [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 18:55 other posts 
She swallows all the fake news. If it's anti-trump, she swallows it
By #559941 09,Dec,18 20:20
Well this is not fake news..
By #562152 08,Dec,18 07:54
I think that Republicans should only be allowed to vote for Republican candidates and Democrats should only be allowed to vote for Democratic candidates. That will be much more fair
By #559941 08,Dec,18 16:52
So if i'm democrat you say I can't vote republican because of what? Because its a democracy?
By #562152 08,Dec,18 17:12
No,because it's a Republic
By #559941 08,Dec,18 22:03
democrats are ANTI republic..
By #562152 09,Dec,18 07:31
Yes, and that's why they should only be allowed to vote for demicrats. Republicans know what a Republic is. They should be allowed to vote for Republicans only
By #559941 09,Dec,18 18:31
By epep50 [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 06:53 other posts 
You're still drinking the same Kool-Aid, the Clinton's, their fake news network, and Social Justice Crybabies were willfully pouring down their throats during the last election. Keep getting offended and expressing your individualism, with violence, riots, and calling everything hate speech you don't like or doesn't fit your narrative. We'll go with truth and reality again and keep being gentlemen and civil while you throw your temper tantrum's. The left is really making it easy for people who weren't paying attention before or middle of the road on politics flee in droves. Take care crybaby.
By #562152 09,Dec,18 07:03
Epep50 what are you talking about?
--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes

Is this for me or my Republican buddy (Godzillas)?
By #551147 09,Dec,18 11:15
Well said, young man!

Oh! And your hawt! 😉
By #562152 09,Dec,18 19:33
Well, it happened. Trump has been officially impeached and they are planning to bring it out to the public on January 18th
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 02:03 other posts 
Die really soon, Nazi. Suck some Coronavirus.
By #573189 10,Dec,18 16:56
So you are on the side of the deepstate, aren't you
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

To 1234567cock . I acctually was refering to your first entry

I think thats the game : with or against the deepstate.

Deepstate fucking matters
By phart [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 09:42 other posts 
Hows this going for ye? It is 2020 and his ratings are higher than ever and the country is going thru a crisis not of his making. Had our economy been weak and the unemployment rate high when this thing hit,we would be in even DEEPER shit than we are now.
By #188992 07,Apr,20 10:51
Lies, damned lies and statistics.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 15:13 other posts 

I know,aren't those statistics annoying.
By #188992 07,Apr,20 16:27
I think you've missed the point. For every favourable stat you can produce, I can produce an unfavourable one. It proves nothing. That's what I meant by "lies, damned lies, and statistics".

He could have 90% approval rating. It wouldn't necessarily follow that he was doing a great job.

Judge people by results. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear the US death toll (from Covid 19) will be, proportionally, one of the worst worldwide. If it is, who do YOU plan to blame?

Conversely, if the US escapes lightly I have ZERO doubt who you will praise.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 18:15 other posts 
Who Do I blame for the deaths,regardless of the numbers? Whoever the hell it was that let the virus loose in CHINA.
Who Will I praise for the lower numbers? God and the medical folks. Who do I praise for trying to do what is right with Iran wanting to bomb our bases while most of them are dieing and listening to oodles of squabbling spoiled govenors wanting the fed to do everything for them? Trump.A leader in a time of trouble. FAR superior to what Hillary would have done had she been in there.
By #188992 08,Apr,20 05:57
I won't accuse you of deliberately misunderstanding me but:
"regardless of the numbers" means you are not answering my question.

Throwing in Iran is bogus.

If the percentage of the population in the US that die from Covid 19 is higher than anywhere else in the world whose fault is THAT (given that this would mean that other Nations had done a better job of protecting their citizens)?

PS. stating that Hillary would have done a worse job is pure conjecture. Neither of us know what actions she would have taken, and whether they would have been different from those taken by the current incumbent.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off