Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

getting fucked

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1  

Started by #70480 [Ignore] 18,May,10 16:19
Hi,Everyone just thought I would ask how many men Bi Gay or straight love to get fucked in the ass? I love to fuck my dildo in the shower everyday it almost calms me down when I get done. I just love it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #624755 29,Aug,20 07:39
I would love getting fucked in my ass, I was always hetero but I found out that a cock in my ass is more pleasure [deleted image]
By german_guy [Ignore] 13,Sep,20 14:54 other posts 
sure do agree

By #624140 19,Aug,20 13:14
I would love to get fucked in the ass by huge long hard dick.I enjoy anal masturbation so much.Maybe I will find someone to fuck me one day
[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By #574505 19,Aug,20 13:29
may I fuck you
By cumonme1 [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 07:25 other posts 
wow I'm with you, I would love to take a big thick hard cock up the ass getting pounded hard an deep in my fuck hole.
By Ablaze [Ignore] 13,Sep,20 08:50 other posts 
I will love to fuck your beautiful ass. I enjoy the both sides of the anal sex.

By #621759 12,Sep,20 19:40
I am a little slut I love letting men butt fuck me with no rubber

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 12,Sep,20 12:19 other posts 
I love being fucked up my arse - especially by large black cocks - they are the best by miles.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 12,Sep,20 10:46 other posts 
I'm bi and love getting fucked in the ass, specialy by big and thick cock, that makes me feel well filed.

By #623140 19,Aug,20 17:06
I have never had the pleasure of having a real penis penetrate my pussy but I do dildo it a lot and absolutely love the feeling of my hole surrendering to huge shaft.

[deleted image]

By #623598 14,Aug,20 00:24
I love it! I'm always looking for something new to try to my ass! Have jammed all sorts of thing up it! If it looks like it would feel good then up it goes!

By #608810 11,Aug,20 12:26
Im straight but absolutely love having my asshole stretched [deleted image]

By #622501 02,Aug,20 15:05
Best orgasm I ever had was being wanked by a Brazilian tranny who inserted a vibrator in me at the same time. My legs were like jelly afterwards and shaking, Try it, you'll love it.

By #622870 02,Aug,20 06:11
[deleted image]

Love having good anal masturbation session

By #611525 10,Apr,20 19:13
Being fucked is amazing, I find a calming feeling comes over you after you cum from your prostate, it’s 100x better than masturbation or fucking somebody else.

By stardragon [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 01:00 other posts 
I find it to give me intense pleasure

By #612635 10,Mar,20 00:53
BI guy here. I love getting fucked in the ass by hard cocks ,dildos,toys and almost anything that looks like it would feel good in my ass! I've had some very interesting things jammed up there!

By #480031 05,Mar,20 20:48
At the sauna last night

As I got out of the hot tub I noticed a mature Asian man with a nicely shaped body sitting on the bench. Our eyes met, and he smiled.

Once in a room and naked we spent a long-time just caressing each other and kissing. He seemed to enjoy massaging my neck and shoulders, and stroking my face. After a long time of this beautiful mutual caressing - and me stroking his lovely stiff cock, I asked if he would like to fuck me.

I have not been fucked a lot, and it had been some time since the last. I have a very tight hole, which was first entered when I was 52 years old (I'm now 65).

He was very keen. I pointed out my tightness, and that I would need plenty of lube, and preparation, and that a condom was essential. He indicated that was his expectation, and that he would treat me gently. I assumed the position - head down and bum in the air. He gently fingered my hole until he could insert his finger all the way in, finger fucking me for a while, before introducing his penis (which was about 5 ins, and nicely proportioned - just the right size for me). He inserted the tip and gently pressed, not forcing through the next barrier, then went in all the way. He was certainly a kind, and experienced fucker. He started slowly thrusting into me, gradually building up speed, but not overly hurried. It was magical!

Once his rhythm was well established, I indicated I'd like to be on my back so I could see him (and touch him). I rolled over and he resumed. For some time he just let his penis rest inside me, while he caressed my nipples (something I absolutely love), pulled me up to kiss him, and generally "made love" to me. Then he started thrusting again as I stroked his nipples. he asked if I wanted him to cum - I said yes, do it! So his pounding got stronger and faster, while he used his hands on my nipples - I was ecstatic. Eventually he thrust himself in as far as possible as he shot his load. After a while he withdrew, removed the cum-filled condom, and returned to lay down beside me, for continued caressing. Then he offered me a back massage - BONUS!

It was the best fuck I have had in a long time, if not ever!
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 13:16 other posts 
Sounds like a good time. My experiences with Asian men have been disappointing.

By knewbi [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 12:13 other posts 
I have ALWAYS wanted some guy to fuck my ass. Unfortunately, I am VERY tight and a few guys that have tried gave up.. Not sure if they did not know what to do to help relax thing or what... But some day I will find some guys hard cock stuffed up my ass.
By #480031 05,Mar,20 20:43
Good preparation and a gentle approach is essential. I, too, have a tight hole. The best fucks i have received have been from Asians, who generally are the right size for me - not too thick, and are sensitive lovers. Plenty of lube, careful preparation with fingers, then gentle insertion.
By knewbi [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 12:32 other posts 
Good advise. Thanks!!

By #610509 04,Mar,20 17:01
I am a slut I have being meeting men on line since 2006 I have meet hundred of men a I let them fuck my ass love getting fucked

By #516354 08,Aug,19 22:10
The first time I got fucked in the ass was by my now ex wife who was also my Mistress.Before we got into B.D.S.M. she had put her fingers in my arse during sex which I enjoyed.
Once we got into B.D.S.M. I came home from work one day and she announced she had a new toy for us to play with.She ordered me to strip and lay on the bed.Then she tied my hands and ankles to the bed so I was spreadeagled and blindfolded me.I heard the rustling of her clothes as she removed them and felt her get on the bed.Suddenly I felt her lubing my arse and inserting a couple of her fingers.Moving them in and out till my anus was well lubricated.She then asked if I was ready for her new toy to which I said yes.I felt her spread my ass cheeks and felt what I thought was a dildo being inserted in my anus.It felt good as it when't deep into me.Then I felt her thrusting against me and moaning with pleasure.When she had her orgasm she slid out of me removed my blindfold and showed me her new toy.It was a strap-on which had two dildos,one for my anus and one for her pussy.
Needless to say we had lots more pleasure from her new toy!!!

By #596639 08,Aug,19 09:13
I love my Aneros Vice !

By Supersexy69 [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 21:42 other posts 
I've never been fucked in my ass by a real dick, I've used my fingers and other toys, I fantasies about it a lot and I really want to try it!!

By #578258 27,Jan,19 21:31
[deleted image]
I love anal masturbating. Been dreaming how it will feel to get fucked by a real one.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 16,Jan,19 07:38 other posts 
My wife took my anal cherry many years ago, I love taking it up the ass. I want to feel a real cock a big cock up my ass pumping deep in my hole.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 15,Jan,19 08:07 other posts 
I love to feel big thick hard cock pump me deep in the ass. That's makes me even to cum. When I was teenager I had a neighbor with who we fucked almost everyday, some time with hours. Anal sex is such a pleasure, I believe the ass is make for fucking and don't understand the people who don't like anal sex.

By #576878 14,Jan,19 17:38
I never had a real cock to fuck me before.But when I am fingering my ass or playing with toy I enjoy the feeling. It makes my asshole relaxed after I finished. Sometimes my dick squirts cum when I play anally.
[deleted image]

By #522126 24,Nov,18 03:58
My wife fucks my arse with a small dildo,it stimulates my prostate and as she gently massages my balls I shoot gallons of spunk which she takes in her mouth,so fucking horny,love it!

By #572448 22,Nov,18 20:55
I think I am straight, but when I play with my ass I feel so much pleasure from it.I would love get fucked by a guy one day

By #547532 10,Nov,18 16:13
Anal pleasure with fingers & toys is great & feels wonderful. But nothing compares to getting fucked my a real cock. But when me & my gay boyfriend ass fuck we almost always do it missionary style so that we can also make love while we fuck and we never ever pull out.

By #571467 10,Nov,18 14:49
i do both but do prefer to be fucked in my arse

By #571688 10,Nov,18 12:02
I love fingering my asshole and then playing with my dildo as well.Never had anal sex with a guy before so I dont know.But I think with the right guy I would really enjoy getting fucked in the ass by him.I like the feeling that my dildo gives.

By #544423 09,Nov,18 14:33
i like it but not as much as i like to be the one doing the fucking. ive fucked both men and women in the ass......i definitely prefer doing it with men that way.

By #569242 09,Nov,18 11:46
When I was a teenager, had two neighbor boys that I had sex with. One had a smaller dick and I loved it when he fucked my ass and then I could feel the cum oozing out the rest of the day into my underwear. The other neighbor had a large 7 incher. We tried and tried to get that monster in my ass, but only managed to get the tip of the head in. We were too inexperienced to know what to do to get it all in. Wish we had been able to. Have had a 7 inch dildo in there plus various other objects and they have always given me a great cum.

By #570911 09,Nov,18 01:56
i've never been (really), maybe one day i will try

[deleted image]

By #570296 04,Nov,18 07:24
Of course I am a slut , I love getting my ass pound by big fat hard dicks I love getting used and **** by men taking their dick up my ass

By earthy [Ignore] 03,Nov,18 11:49 other posts 
I love getting fucked in the ass. But not with too big of a cock

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 03,Nov,18 11:04 other posts 
I enjoy it, but only with 6''+ cocks. Smaller cocks don't penetrate deep enough to enjoy.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 03,Nov,18 08:06 other posts 
I love getting fucked in my ass for two reasons..I enjoy it so much and it brings pleasure to my friend..I love the idea of having a mans sperm seeded deep inside of me

By #554098 02,Nov,18 22:57
I met an amazing woman in college, and she showed me the joys of being loved by a Lady, with a strap on toy!
Most guys are terrified about having anything, softly, sensually inserted IN them, like some toy, NOT a PENIS! They think they are 'gay' if they do that, even with a woman, and they really enjoy it, because it feels AMAZING!!
I never expected the sensations, and how she was holding, and it was incredibly erotic, and I came so hard, like never before!!
Letting her love you, and share that pleasure, that joy, won't make you 'gay' or make you her 'bitch', if you are with the right Lady!

By #483667 16,Feb,15 18:04
I love a big fat dick in my asshole I was 13 the first time i get my ass fucked it's by my step dad he was 41 at the time and I loved it ever since he turned me into a cock whore little slut my mom work at night so he bend me over and fuck my whore ass he would breed me this happened just about every other day and a couple of times his coworker would fuck me to they would take turns fuck my mouth and ass and I loved it
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Feb,15 11:06 other posts 
True family values.
By #563965 21,Oct,18 04:10
Mate seek counselling, what he did to you was ****philiā and rapē. Don't let him get away with it, break the circle!

By #568296 21,Oct,18 00:50
I love getting fucked by my black friend. He has a huge cock and likes making me moan loudly when fucking me

By routemaster [Ignore] 17,Dec,15 02:48 other posts 

I LOVE being FUCKED!!!

By #188764 17,Feb,15 07:58
I'm a bi guy, and I definitely enjoy getting fucked, whether by another guy or with a dildo by my wife or myself. I prefer smaller sizes for both cocks and dildos.

By bikev [Ignore] 17,Feb,15 02:14 other posts 
I love getting fucked. I love the feeling of a nice hard cock sliding into me.

By CLinz49 [Ignore] 17,Sep,10 08:34 other posts 
I am a straight/bi-curious guy who absolutely loves playing with my dildos and having my ass fucked by my girl with a strap-on. It gives me a much more intense orgasm and I also like seeing the toy enter my ass in a mirror, that is really a turn on. My ex used to love watching my face as she fucked me with a strap-on, and she got to the point where she could cum from the dildo rubbing her clit while she was pumping it in and out of me or I was grinding on it against her. Lots of fun!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off