Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Do sister's have similar pussies

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by hairypussywife [Ignore] 14,Oct,23 19:17  other posts
I love my wife's pussy her full bush and huge lips drive me crazy can't help but wonder if any of her 3 sister's have the same pussy

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Has Anyone Fucked Sister In Law?   2.my sister held my cock   3.Sister In-Law   4.I AM HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE SISTER   5.Ever been caught wanking?  

Comments:
By Lvphose [Ignore] 16,Oct,23 01:39 other posts 
I’ve had 2 sister on 2 occasion and 3 sisters once never together separately and some time between so comparison was difficult

By neednopants [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 08:05 other posts 
Some years ago I had a GF who loved to use the sauna. She had two sisters. My GF was 35, the sisters were 32 and 27. When You looked in te faces of these ladies, You could not have any doubt that they were sisters. But when we went to the sauna and the pool, they looked like strangers: My GF was quit tall and slim ... their boobs were different and mostly the pussies. My GF used to shave so that one could see everything, but the hairy or trimmend cunts of her sisters showed a totally different heavens gate with long pussy lips, different colours, and the youngest of the ladies had an astonishing big clit. If aroused, she might have been able to fuck a guy. I loved to go to the sauna with that trio.
By Bonedawgie [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 20:35 other posts 

By Dannyboy [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 07:31 other posts 
I was dating a girl for a while back in high school. She had huge pussy lips. Once after some drinks here sister was passed out with short shorts on and one lip was hanging out. Huge like her sisters. So I’d say yes they are similar.

By #693619 15,Oct,23 05:15
I haven’t found out conclusively (yet), but I can report that they have the have the same fragrance

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off