Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#31

Started by phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 18:33  other posts
Hello World.
HERE will be the NEW HOME of all the strange and odd things I have feelings about. You could consider this, Phart's Brain Farts regarding world or local news.
There will be freedom of speech here.Just don't violate someone elses.

For starters,
only registered users can see external links

Really now? Well what is really despicable is the mess at the border with folks coming in willy nilly bringing their dope and their virus's and diseases we have eradicated decades ago. Instead of putting all your air into denying it, PROVE THE THEORY WRONG.
There is overwhelming evidence of a problem brewing,and unless democrats can gain from it,they would be otherwise trying to stop it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,23 13:46 other posts 
It is possible for THC trapped in your body fat to get released again and cause a secondary high later on when you are working.

So you dope up on friday night,and go back to work and get high just riding down the road off your body fat and wreck and kill somebody.How nice
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Jun,23 07:38 other posts 
So what? THC is not a harmful chemical. In fact, THC and other cannabinoids such as CBD slow growth and/or cause death in certain types of cancer cells.
You don't get a high, from such a low amount. That wouldn't even be sleep inducing.

But, if you care about chemicals being trapped in your body (fat), why don't you speak out against PFAS and mercury pollution? Those are actually harmful substances.
Using cannabis is a choice, having to use polluted tap-water is not.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,23 08:52 other posts 
Because the chemicals you mention don't endanger me on the hwy like pot does.It doesn't endanger people directly in the work place either.
I don't use teflon cookware. It is bad for you right out of the box.over heat it like my mother did and kill all your pet birds.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Jun,23 10:56 other posts 
Just like alcohol, it's not allowed to be under the influence of pot, when driving or working. However, soon after the use of pot, someone is normally capable of driving, while after the consumption of alcohol, it takes hours to get sober.

Just because you don't use Teflon, doesn't mean it's not in your body.
PFAS waste is everywhere, because it doesn't break down, just like plastic.
It's found in water, air, soil and food, across the globe, even in Antarctica.
By #610414 13,Jun,23 08:52
Phart, this is an add for drug testing in the work place by a company.

SureHire is proud to offer testing services in the US.

Nowhere did they say THC trapped in the body would cause another high at work or driving. What they said was:

Cannabis can remain in your system for anywhere from one to thirty days, and is detectable even longer in your hair follicles — here are some factors that play a role.

And then they said:

While recreational cannabis is legal in Canada and many U.S. states, being high at work is not, particularly if you are working in a safety-sensitive position.

Those are two separate statements meant to influence employers that, perhaps, they should DRUG TEST EMPLOYEES, using this company. You are the one that came up with this wild idea. Yes, we know about your cousin, twice removed, who smokes weed and is a bum, but, the reality is that smoking a joint is much safer than drinking two shots of scotch. Maybe, in your circle of friends, pot is not well known, but, many of my friends and/or acquaintances use pot. Their high seldom stays longer than a couple of hours and none have problems doing their work.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,23 09:01 other posts 
I disagree, it last alot longer. My coworker that got fired for it claimed he had not smoked for 3 days but when I hauled him to be tested he failed miserably.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Jun,23 11:00 other posts 
Those tests are ridiculously accurate. Just because there is still a trace amount
left in someone's blood, doesn't mean it's still having an effect.
It's like a positive test, after drinking two beers, three days ago.
No effect left whatsoever, but people still lose their jobs over it.

How would you like it, if you lost your drivers license over eating one bonbon?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,23 11:39 other posts 
well, if a bon bon contained something that could impair my driving ability, I would not have ate 1 ,much less enough for the sugar crash. I have the class A license, that means I can drive the 80,000 pound trucks at 70 on the interstate. Do you REALLY want me or anyone else for that matter,driving something that heavy at 70 mph if i have been smoking dope?

I am in constant pain,most of the time I just cope but I use over the counter stuff when it gets bad. I have often been ask if I tried CBD oil for it. NO, because it could impair me. IF I was a cancer victim, and had no need to drive, perhaps so, but on the road, hell no. My pain at it's worst, is far less painful for me to live with than taking a life while impaired ,knowing it was preventable. I guess that is 1 of the times having a conscience is costly.
By #610414 13,Jun,23 12:50
There's a difference between the high and testing for THC. The "high" doesn't last very long. The chemical trace can be detected up to six months. The problem with work drug testing is that it doesn't test you for sobriety, the part that allows you to do your work. It tests for the USE of pot and other drugs. It should be illegal to test unless you show you are high.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

In general, though, alcohol can be detected:
In the blood for up to 12 hours
On the breath for 12 to 24 hours
In the urine for 12 to 72 hours
In saliva for 12 to 48 hours, and
In hair for up to 90 days

Yet we drive, go to work the next day, stop for a beer during lunch. No one really cares.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,23 13:36 other posts 
Well the use of it is the real problem. If someone is using it sparingly, what is stopping them from getting worse?
And besides, a pee test, positive, fired, is alot faster way to achieving a safe work environment than going thru a bunch of steps to prove 100% sober.
Safety is much more important than someone being able to get high on the weekends.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jun,23 18:07 other posts 
Let’s all sit back roll a fatty and get mellow
By #610414 14,Jun,23 18:56

But, I would with you, Mountain Man. 🥰😈

By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,23 11:24 other posts 

Well, if russia was not able to buy it from afganistan,they were able to get it in ukraine. Smooth move folks, giving putin and our enemys all our tech. Our military is now a moot point if we are attacked. The enemys know our every detail and methods now.

By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:46 other posts 

Where is the outrage over this issue?
By #610414 15,May,23 18:14
Everywhere. You just conveniently overlook it
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,23 22:08 other posts 
Really? Why hasn't there been congressional hearings about it? Why hasn't biden and his cronys shut the border DOWN so it can't get here so easy??
I don't see anything but the call sheets of my local ems with ever increasing over dose's and drug related deaths.
By #610414 18,May,23 10:38
I guess Congress is more interested in the X Rated pics on Hunter Biden’s laptop.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,23 10:50 other posts 
No more interested in the money he got for his dad being vice president.1 million for lobbying for a crooked Romanian politician.
By #610414 18,May,23 11:09
You mean Hunter? The mature, adult, son of a vice president? 🤣🤣🤣😈

By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 13:31 other posts 

Do any liberal dumbass's ever get the point?
Drugs are a bad thing and lead to most if not all the problems this country is facing.Poverty,violence,homelessness.
But yet more dumbass's want dope legal.
Well here is what 1 of the side effects of pot is, schizophrenia
I have good reason to agree as pot is what began my former girlfreinds decline.A student,honor roll,great singer,good looking, then the pot came into the picture. She is now totally disabled, fat as a pig and has the mind of a 9 year old. And schizophrenia is 1 of her issues.
By #610414 17,May,23 18:03
I'm sorry about your girlfriend. Who did this to her? Did she get the cops involved? Was it a one time thing or did the perpetrator forced her multiple times?
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 18:16 other posts 
Long story but it all started many moons ago, a fellow in my high school class got her started on pot, 3 car wrecks later in her 20's she became addicted to pain killers,antipsychotics and 3 marriages later and her claiming to want to recover got me involved because I do not do drugs or drink. 2 suicide attempts during the time we were together, the second while we were on a trip celebrating her graduation from getting a second college degree in her 40's after suffering a stroke.
Like I say,long story, but it all started when that asshole handed her a joint at age 15 after choir practice.
If I was the killer you folks like yourself and leo think I am,that son of a bitch would in the dirt, and no one would care,they would appreciate it. He was such a son of a bitch that he held a knife to his mothers neck and made her give him her wedding band so he could sell it for dope money.
By #610414 17,May,23 18:51
But, it was her choice, wasn't it?
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 19:11 other posts 
Well I don't consider it a "choice" this guy motivated her to try it,like all guys try to do at that age to get a gal drunk,high,whatever to get some pussy.
By #610414 17,May,23 20:44
But she accepted and continued.
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 21:29 other posts 
yea,and look where it put her.
Why should a option like that be available?
By #610414 18,May,23 09:45
Some questions to get a better picture.
Was her first joint a LEGAL joint?
Was she a responsible individual before her first joint?
If I said I’ve had three car accidents. I totaled the cars. What impression would I make with you?
Same question if I told you I had three failed marriages?
Same question if I tried suicide twice?
The most important and telling question so all. What made a drug dependent, suicidal whore so attractive to you?
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,23 10:37 other posts 
Well, first of all 15 and no it was not legal.
it was pushed on to her on a church bus headed to a picnic.
I knew her from age 5 to 16 ,at 16 she ran away from home
All those bad things happened when she was away.
She had no where else to go in 2011, made all kinds of promises to recover and this and that, and when she came home, she found out I was single. She explained a few scant details and said she needed to spend time with someone that did not do dope drugs and so forth. Naive as I was at the time, I still remembered the honor student, with a nice figure, a voice that we could have easily been hearing on the radio nowadays .just a great, attractive intelligent person, BEFORE the fucking dope.
Alcoholism, which she suffers as well, runs in my family. THat is why I have never taken a drink, I don't want to flip that switch.
My dad, a terrible drinker for over 30 years. quit liquor cold turkey, then shortly after the night of my accident, as he thought based on what the dr's said,I would be a vegitable the rest of my life and would need care.
he quit beer .Cold turkey .has not drank a drop since. So this mess with the ex started about 7 years after he quit. I saw this and know other quit cold turkey. I knew she would have a issue or 2 but with 2 doctors working to help her, I thought it would work.
WRONG.
Constant issues, they call it falling off the wagon,. Bullshit ,they jump on the damn thing and beat the horses towing it to death .They love being out of wack.
anyway, after years of lies and relapses, her second suicide attempt put her in a coma. LIke a dumbass, I tried to be there for her. you can read my old blogs about that.
All of it started from a joint, from a horny fellow a year older than her,trying to get some pussy.I don't know what being legal or illegal as far as the joint is concerned has to do with it. Surely they don't sell joints to teens where it is legal.
Cat, getting involved with her was the worst mistake I ever made in my life. BUT being naive,trustworthy,and remembering who she was,and thinking she could be that person again, only smarter and more mature, was stupid on my part. drug addicts seldom are ever worth a damn again.
As far as education, she was a nurse and had just got a degree in human resources. She was about to hired to supervise a new Alzheimer's wing at the nursing home she did a quarters internship or whatever at during the college attendance .I can't remember the word for it. Anyway, she had a high 5 figure salary waiting to be earned the following week of her suicide attempt.
By #610414 18,May,23 10:47
Your post did not mention illegal.** pot use. You say pot leads to worse drugs. I’m not arguing that point. What I’m saying is that drugs are a personal choice. Right or wrong, it’s undeniable. I also know that the money spent on “fighting” drugs can substain a small country. This , when we know how many homeless or poor people could use that help, makes it obscene.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,23 10:49 other posts 
The drugs are part of the reason for the issues you speak of. Kill the roots ,the plant dies
Get rid of the drugs,and alot the issues will settle down to negligable.
By #610414 18,May,23 11:06
The drugs don't make the customers. The users make it necessary.

By phart [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:10 other posts 
THE NEIGHBORS,

Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up.

She said she wanted to be President someday. Both of her parents, Democratic Party members, were standing there so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?"

She replied . . . "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people."

Her parents beamed with pride!

"Wow . . . what a worthy goal!" I said . . . "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!"

"What do you mean?" she replied.

So I told her, "You can come over to my house now, and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50.

Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."

Her parents aren't speaking to me anymore.

If you know any Republicans that would get a chuckle out of this, share it with them.

Most Democrats will just delete it, I guess the logic escapes them.
By sherryann [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:15 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:16 other posts 
Simple logic!
By sherryann [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:17 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I admire your energy & the time you take trying to get through to these dems that don't even have simple reading comprehension skills.
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,23 21:55 other posts 
Well, the thing is, at some point I will get old and weary, and I will have to live in the crumbled remains of what was once a beautiful country sitting in a squeaky rocking chair all alone .My mind will be peeping out of my skull thru failing eyes as the world goes by and I will have to watch young people struggle and strive trying to do what was once normal life things. All because of stupid democrats. The only consolation will be that during my younger years i TRYED to explain to people the error in their ways.
Text books are great in teaching theory, but real life is much different.Money does not grow on trees.it is earned.
By sherryann [Ignore] 05,May,23 22:05 other posts 
I already feel like I'm there or close to that point, and we are actually, as time moves quickly and before you know it we will all be gone. I shudder to think what it will be like after that.
By phart [Ignore] 06,May,23 13:08 other posts 
This country already reminds me of those Cicadas you find in the woods. A big bug "shell" with it's guts and eyes gone.
This country is a cracked, empty shell of what it was back in the good times, the 50's and 60's, when people knew their places in life, knew their responsibilities and accepted them.
By #610414 15,May,23 20:56
Yeah, a Ni….r and a Cu,,t new not to make trouble.
WTF, you weren’t even born.
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,23 22:02 other posts 
What are you addressing here? Oh I see , I was born in the late 60's and was aware of things by 1970 or so as a kid, I know what I saw ,how things were. life was good once I was gotten out of that horrible city and there was no bullets recaching off the house. People had nice ,comfortable cars, the mother could stay at home and take care of the kids and home. life was better then.Much better. Musta been, the suicide rate was much lower.The divorce rate was much lower.
By #610414 16,May,23 07:23
Horrible city then? Surely that wasn’t true. Not in the 70’s. I guess my Mom and other ladies in my family and friends didn’t get the word they didn’t need to work. I remember, and I'm a lot older than you, that many of my friends were from divorced parents. I guess I grew up in a different America. You were lucky.
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 08:56 other posts 
Charlotte was going down hill fast. I think it was 1969 when there was some riots about 2 street over as the bird flys, a bunch of shooting, injurys, and then when 1 of the shot people was loaded into the ambulance, the rioters shot it full of holes as it was leaving the area and that is when several bullets hit the house. I only venture the 40+ miles to that shit hole about twice a year and I go early in the morning around 9 to 10 am when the hoodlums are asleep.
By #610414 15,May,23 18:17
Sure, Phart, do you also sell bridges?
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,23 22:07 other posts 
-No but I have worked on them? How about you?
By #610414 18,May,23 09:53
No, not me. I just worked in shit jobs. You know, as a nurse and a hospital Hurricane emergency staff. Things like that. I did have a lot of contact with poor people that usually lived UNDER a bridge and had the bad luck of needing medical services. Minor needs like gun shot wounds, knifing, beatings. Things like that. Sometimes, helping poor people die from horrible deceases. No, never worked on or under a bridge.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,23 10:26 other posts 
Gee,now do you see? Your college education came into play when you helped those people. The folks without college education related to bridge design, that built and maintained the bridges, were important as well. You drove over them to get to work and you helped the people under them.
Everyone does not need a college education to contribute good to the world.
By #610414 18,May,23 10:36
I suppose those bridges were not designed by civil enginees and architects. It's amazing how a local government will give millions of dollars to a high school graduate and ask him to build a bridge. Using LEGOS maybe?

By phart [Ignore] 16,May,23 09:37 other posts 
The jack ass has not worked in 15 years but is bitching because he didn't get a raise????

hell working people don't make what he is while on sick leave. He should feel blessed he hasn't been fired
By #610414 17,May,23 18:04

By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 17:57 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 15,May,23 06:42 other posts 

"The Left has made clear that it wants the public unemployed, unmotivated, and totally dependent on government handouts."
By #610414 15,May,23 18:14
BS. What government wants to collect gobs of taxes? It ain’t cheap

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#31

Show It Off