Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

MEAT LOAF R.I.P.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 05:30  other posts
Meat Loaf, real name Michael Lee Addy, most famous for "Bat Out of Hell" has passed away at the age of 74.

R.I.P.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Man meat yummy   2.Pee shy?   3.chubby!!! I love hearing that guys love chubby girls. Come on boy a little meat is better?   4.im bringing out the meat tonight   5.should i choke my chicken?  

Comments:
By #613564 12,Feb,22 01:34
I think he is better remembered for Anything for Love:
/image/h7rb6o7k8v1r_3115669579.jpg

By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 03:15 other posts 
Good reading. I have no doubt he was positive before he entered. Like apparently if you get covid you are immuned. I highly doubt it. Maybe some type of resistance, as if triple vaxed but not a guarantee. Many have died being triple vaxed already.

I have no problem with being vaxed even if I had to for work. And not for one moment do I think I have a chip in me now for tracking 😆 Anyone with a computer smartphone a credit card even, big brother already knows. 👍👍👍
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

How did this reply get into this post
By DJS [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 14:13 other posts 
How did this reply get into this post

I would guess Hangover from Aussie Day mate to much of=🍺🤔
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 16:29 other posts 
Aus day+beer followed by birthday+beer followed by Tennis+beer. I did reply to your comment tho
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 19:23 other posts 
I was not aware that Australia Day was so controversial.

only registered users can see external links
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 00:41 other posts 
Yes, Some call it invasion day. Seems like any excuse to have a protest. It's a great family day that most head to the beach,Have a BBQ, wear thongs and drink beer 😀 and being my birthday the next day it's a good long weekend so to speak.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 01:46 other posts 
Guys in thongs.....I can only imagine! Oi! Oi! Oi!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 02:28 other posts 
Thongs for the feet, The budgie smugglers seem to be making a resurgence tho. Google them Bella
By DJS [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 01:38 other posts 
Belated birthday greetings mate was overthere celebrating Aussie day quite afew yrs back,had a great time seeing that girls like the Irish/English accent What's not to like 😎
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 02:26 other posts 
Thankyou mate
By DJS [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 02:11 other posts 
👍

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 10:24 other posts 
Look how young Meat Loaf looks in this video with James Corden! But what is even more amazing is that James Corden looks like a 14 year old teenager!

--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

Um, in the video James clearly stated that he entered and won the contest, a contest to interview Meat Loaf when he was onky 15 years old so it makes sense that he looks so young. It pays to listen better!

By steve3095 [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 05:57 other posts 
Made some great music with Jim Steinman. Just don't google his performance at the 2011 Australian Football League grand final. It was truly the low point.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 08:28 other posts 
Okay, I listened to the entire performance....did it sound like he was shouting? Yes! He was probably 64 years old in 2011, Did he sound like he did when he was 30 or 40? NO!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 22:42 other posts 
He did have medical issues but didn't want to let people down. Sad really. I hope he can now see paradise by the dashboard lights
By DJS [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 06:58 other posts 
I doubt he(wont do that)🤭
By Dev01 [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 15:23 other posts 

By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 01:32 other posts 
The girl who I gave my virginity to and I loved this album! We were barely 17 and we were barely dressed one night and we both lost our virginity together.
By davieboy69 [Ignore] 25,Jan,22 04:52 other posts 
Was it paradise by the dashboard light?
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Jan,22 06:16 other posts 
It was in my bedroom.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 07:27 other posts 
When I heard someone called Meatloaf had died on the tv I was like "who"? . I had never heard of him.Had to google the name. His father gave him the nickname when they were bringing him home from the hospital as a baby.

I had over cooked a store bought meatloaf a couple weeks ago and now this.

By quint [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 07:29 other posts 
R.I.P.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 11:43 other posts 
A great artist, who is going to be missed.

On the positive side; he has lived much longer than I would have given him credit for.
74 Is too young, but better than expected. He always looked like he could fall over dead from a heart attack or a brain aneurysm at any moment.
I'm glad he lived a lot longer and I hope he enjoyed his life.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 11:37 other posts 
RIP Meatloaf. It seems like all the good ones are leaving us. ''

By Homer33 [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 06:39 other posts 
R.I.P

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 05:54 other posts 
Oh, wow! He was only 74? Too young to die.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off