New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Aug,23 06:45 other posts 
No lives matter in Joe Biden’s world

By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,23 21:37 other posts 
This is fun to watch!
only registered users can see external links

By #698361 13,Jul,23 13:02
most lives matter. there's always going to be a few who need to be put down. human beings matter regardless of their race, color, religion, or gender. i'm a white man who served during the vietnam war. i've encounter prejudice against whites in Hawaii. Royal Hawaiians at the top, then hawaiians, with whites at the bottom, blacks just above, and japanese and samoians above the blacks (because of their conduct during ww2). I've also encountered it against blacks, and did what was necessary to put a stop to it. being an old man, it pains to see the needless violence and hating going on. as for me, i'm just a retired sub bottom now, and a slave property of a black master.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,23 16:34 other posts 
These are just some dumb motherfuckers, that's all you can make of it.
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 01:53 other posts 
With the asses in charge right now, what do you expect. Now working out in a gym makes you a white supremist. In addition to all their lunacy what is next?

By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,23 00:00 other posts 
A black guy decided no lives mattered anymore, then he got his ass shot over 200 times!.
Long video but worth a watch,I had never heard about this
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jul,23 01:50 other posts 
True, long video and I had not heard about it either. But now with these libs in charge today Chuck Pitman would have been imprisoned for life or possibly worse.

By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,23 16:24 other posts 

I wonder if I write "white" down on my ticket in the morning if the ladies will say anything? probably would walk out the door behind me and kick me right square in the ass.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Jun,23 19:53 other posts 
He's going down.👏👏😈👍

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,23 13:01 other posts 
They can't even have a funeral without a riot.

By #692872 27,May,23 06:15
I love big black dick black men have the biggest dicks that facts and they can fuck all nigth I am a white sissy slut whore loves getting gang raped by groups of black men
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,May,23 15:30 other posts 
Depends on the guy. My Gerome did have a big one. He was great in bed. He was gentle. He could not go all night.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,May,23 01:47 other posts 
Gang raped???
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,May,23 08:17 other posts 
Never, but, it depends on the definition. We used to be swingers and belonged to club. There were frequent parties that I did have more than a few cocks.👏👏
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,May,23 04:08 other posts 
Sounds interesting, I guess. Not for me. Still has about the same meaning.

By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 08:31 other posts 

What the fuck does he need with a tractor?
By sherryann [Ignore] 12,May,23 17:51 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

They're funny. Have you listened to Jesse Lee Peterson? He makes me laugh but the man's a genius.
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 19:06 other posts 
I just found a couple folks on youtube today that i need to go back and listen to some more. alot of folks are starting to see what is really going on.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,May,23 18:43 other posts 
A lot of folks already do. The highjacking of American values by a SMALL group of right-wingers.
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,23 21:56 other posts 
Small group of LEFT wingers you mean ,trying to decimate American values.
Do you realize that IF californicated was able to pay out say a million dollars to each black person, how bad that would be for the local and eventually the national economy?
The dollar wouldn't be worth 7 cents!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,May,23 23:11 other posts 
Bet you are wrong, most would bank that money. More capital for investment. Or if they use it, the states economy would go through the roof. That's why when the economy is iffy they give out checks
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,23 23:52 other posts 
Really, well,
How could it go thru the roof?
All those black people would run to the car dealer and buy a fancy car,the car inventory would go to 0, and the remaining cars would sky rocket in value,
thus, the dollar worth less.
They would all buy a fancy house,building materials thru the roof,shortages, and by the way,there would be a labor shortage as you know none of them would work.
just all kinds of problems.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,May,23 08:12 other posts 
Again, you are assuming. First, how much money you think they would get? Not enough to quit their jobs. Not enough to create shortages.
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,23 11:16 other posts 
You mean if you were flipping burgers at mickyd's and got a 151 million dollars you would continue to work?
Some figures say 350,000 dollars, who knows, but if at all,is only deserved by those that can PROVE they are decendants of slaves,not all blacks are.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,May,23 17:33 other posts 
If California goes ahead with it, it will mean a good chunk of change for the people that gets this.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Do you think the state will need illegal aliens to fill positions in the hospitality. Food, and agricultural sectors?
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,23 19:21 other posts 
No, just automate those positions and forget hiring anyone.
And just where would this money come from? And just why is it only california blacks can have it? And will Transracial people be able to get it?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,May,23 19:53 other posts 
I read the rules. Google it
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,23 04:08 other posts 
Sure, anything goes in the country of california. Remember, california is where anything goes.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,23 10:53 other posts 
I think if they get anything,they need to get the promise they always refer to. 40 acres and a mule. 40 acres in Alaska and a damn mule.here ye are,now shut the fuck up and go.
The promise did not indicate where the land would be,or how old and healthy the mule would be,so any land will do,and mule will do.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,May,23 11:43 other posts 
Would California PAY Alaska for the land?
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

And what if they want a dog instead of a mule?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Or, what if they want Okra and chitlins?
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,23 14:46 other posts 
Alaskas land probably still has alot up for homesteading. Free in other words.
The promise was not a dog, it was a mule, with the idea of the people using it to work a FARM.
They can grow okra and pigs on their 40 acres.
Again,just expecting the people to do something for themselves instead of being bums.
And who is going to pay for all the research needed to prove who is a descendant of slaves and who aint? Very few in california actually qualify more than likely.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,May,23 01:39 other posts 
Thanks for the video phart . It was hilarious.
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,23 07:27 other posts 

By tecsan [Ignore] 26,May,23 04:06 other posts 
Maybe those that with BLM that got they're ill gotten gains should donate all of it to the dumb reparations.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,23 10:51 other posts 
great idea. put the money where it will actually help black people

By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 17:51 other posts 

40 years married,this is interesting reading,
"Jackson met his wife when the two attended Morehouse College. The two have been together for over 40 years (per People)."In the beginning, we always said the most revolutionary thing that Black people could do was stay together, raise their children with the nucleus of having a father and a mother, since everybody likes to pretend that that's not the dynamic of the African American family. That it's just children out here being raised by women, which we know is false," LaTanya said. "In order to change that narrative, we made a decision to say, 'We are going to stay together no matter what. We'll figure it out.'" The pair have even worked together, with LaTanya acting as a producer on Samuel’s projects (and earning her own salary on them).
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,May,23 17:35 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 20:58 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,May,23 18:42 other posts 
Brilliant idea. Have the government FORCE private businesses to give 401k's to their Black employees. So simple. Why didn't anyone ever think of this? Perfect idea from a MILLIONAIRE, black or white.
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,23 21:57 other posts 
Why just the black?
That is racist.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,May,23 17:34 other posts 
I agree. It’s one reason why it won’t work

By phart [Ignore] 21,May,23 16:53 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,May,23 18:33 other posts 
That's a dumb question. Looters are forbidden in white areas. That's why riots are always in black business areas. Some people are dumb.
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,23 21:58 other posts 
Dumb for allowing it to happen at all.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,May,23 17:33 other posts 
Who said people are smart?

By tecsan [Ignore] 18,May,23 00:29 other posts 
Obviously BLM means nothing but a payday for supporters of this ridiculous movement.

Look what defund the police did!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,May,23 18:38 other posts 
What did it do? Do you know of any police department in America that returned any money's? Or any politician in America voting to cut police budgets? This, Tecsan, is an old Repucker Boogie Man story
As far as BLM, did they take your money under false pretenses? It sure seems that way as you worry so much about their financial operations.

By phart [Ignore] 05,May,23 16:39 other posts 

You see, it can be done.
""It is an honor and privilege to be accepted to the Ivy League Cornell University’s College of Engineering in Ithaca, N.Y.," he added.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,May,23 17:15 other posts 
Yes, it can. Now find 500 more like him and post it here.
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,23 20:08 other posts 
Why? Why can't the rest of them see this and think, "Damn mutha fucka, dats cud be mee!".
But I am willing to bet the average black person will start calling this guy a uncle tom if he comes out of college having freed himself of the victim mentality, that the blacks have been indoctrinated with for so long.
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,May,23 02:36 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#41

Show It Off