The Nobel Peace Prize 🏅

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #551147 [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 06:44
In a STUNNING announcement:

The President of the United States of America 🇺🇸
Donald John Trump - America's 45th President

HAS been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his relentless work to secure a HISTORIC peace agreement between Israel 🇮🇱 and the United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪.

A most well deserved nomination for what seemed like an impossible feat. 👏👏👏 Good Luck!

We can only hope that the voting is fairly considered. 🤞

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 17:14 other posts 
John was in the fertilized egg business.

He had several hundred young layers (hens), called 'pullets,' and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs.

He kept records, and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot and was replaced. Keeping track of the roosters took a lot of time, so he bought some tiny bells and attached them to his roosters.

Each bell had a different tone, so he could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing. He just sat on his porch and filled out an efficiency report by just listening to the bells. John's favorite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen, but this morning he noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all!

When he went to investigate, he saw the other roosters were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing, but the pullets, hearing the roosters coming, ran for cover.

To John's amazement, old Butch kept his bell in his beak, so it didn't ring. Butch would sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one.

John was so proud of old Butch, he entered him in the County Fair and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the No Bell Piece Prize but they also awarded him the Pulletsurprise as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making.

Who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most highly coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the populace and screwing them WHEN THEY WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION!
By #23212 09,Sep,20 19:00
By #551482 10,Sep,20 15:21
Hat to keep reading this to see where it´s going, thinking maybe it belongs in the Joke Central post....

But towards the end, all makes sense! Yep No Bell Prize, Pulletsurprise.
By #188992 10,Sep,20 16:21
Fucking hell, dude, you're knocking it out the park! I don't care if it's cut and paste - it's funny and on point! Love it

By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Sep,20 02:23 other posts 
Honestly I hope he does not get it...Would put him in somewhat the same category as liberal Obama...༼☯﹏☯༽

By #614425 09,Sep,20 18:25
It will reward to a better President this time

By #188992 09,Sep,20 17:17
"We can only hope that the voting is fairly considered."

I'm guessing that's Trump talk for: "If Donald DOESN'T win, it's a liberal conspiracy."

There's a campaign in the UK to award the Nobel Peace Prize to ALL healthcare workers to recognise what they've done to tackle Covid 19.

Not to be a naysayer too much, but I would point out that it's a bit early to be saying "problems solved". A 2 state solution to the Israel/Palestine conundrum still seems a way off. Credit where it's due though. He, or his team, have shifted the paradigm through unconventional methods.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 17:27 other posts 
The health care workers are simply doing the job they were hired to do. It is appreciated but geez,nothing special.
As for Israel,the fighting will never stop there.The rocks have been thrown back and forth for eons and have all the sharp corners worn off.There will NEVER be peace in the middle east. Never. It is a pipe dream.
By #188992 09,Sep,20 17:35
Isn't Donald, by the same token, "simply doing the job they were hired to do"? Piss poor analogy.

So, by your logic, he gets a Nobel PEACE prize for doing something that will NEVER lead to peace? Back to your fucking best, phart.

I'm guessing your village hasn't had to advertise for a Village Idiot since you moved there?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 18:07 other posts 
I didn't hire Donald to fix the middle east.Well maby to pull our troops from the dump and prevent any more of them dieing but other than that,anyone with 3 brain cells knows middle east peace is a pipe dream.
Now when someone comes up with a good cure for Cancer or something,give them the Nobel prize. but frankly i could lean towards Donald not getting it either.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 07:29 other posts 
Barry Obama will be so jealous!
By #551147 09,Sep,20 09:30
Yeah because Trump will have actually earned his...

Barry got one just for breathing and blinking.

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020, 2024, 2028 🇺🇸
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 09:49 other posts 
Obama has his own from 2009.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Yes Scorps, breathing and blinking. The bar was low in 2009.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 17:35 other posts 
And flashing his gums maby?
If you like your teef you can keep your teef.

By #592419 09,Sep,20 11:55
IN CELEBRATION we must all salute our flag and pledge our allegiance to the president of the united states.

Did I forget to say huxley999 is a cunt today? huxley999 is a cunt
By #188992 09,Sep,20 16:42
Sounds vaguely fascistic, fruitcake. I'll do a middle finger salute, wipe my bum on your flag, and pledge allegiance to Porky the Pig if I want to. "Must"? Fuck right off.

You are still (in descending order of magnitude) weird, unfunny, cowardly and stupid. In fact, ignore that - I am clearly wrong .....

.. put them in whatever order you like!
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 17:16 other posts 
if a person is wiping their ass with our flag,they are apt to get their ass kicked.
I have no desire to wipe my ass with anyones flag,that is disrespectful. I can't believe you would stoop to that.
By #188992 09,Sep,20 17:18
It's a piece of cloth. Grow up.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 17:26 other posts 
Wipe your butt with your own and advertise it. I bet you will be educated on how disrespectful it is to do that.
By #188992 09,Sep,20 17:32
Jeez, phart. You surely know I wouldn't do it, but I hold to my point that it IS just a piece of cloth. YOU imbue it with whatever characteristics you want but don't expect everyone to buy into it. Symbols are powerful but one person's sacred is another's risible (rightly so).

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 13:57 other posts 
Not to rain on your parade, but in 2020, there were 318 candidates for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Still, a peace agreement between Israel and any muslim state is good news, so

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 12:27 other posts 
I saw that. only registered users can see external links
The Norwegian politician, Tybring-Gjedde, member of parliament, representing the Progress Party of Norway, is a respectable intellectual, with lots of ideas and will to move his country forward. He has a say in the Novel Piece Prize Committee, one of the most prestigious and neutral organisations in the world. The proposal will be supported by Jimmie Åkesson, Sweden's superb politician, head of Sverige Demokraterna. Sweden traditionally has a say in this prize because when the prize was instituted Sweden and Norway were the same country. Both Tybring-Gjedde and Åkesson are god fearing people and this also plays a role because the Nobel Peace Prize Committee consults religious leaders across the world, for example, Pope Francis, Patriarch Bartholomew, Parsi Ahura Mazda, the Dalai Lama, Abbas Yakub, and many others. I hope Trump wins. After all, I find it ridiculous that Barak Obama received the Nobel Peace prize even before he did anything. He didn't deserve it. Whereas President Trump has already finished his first term and has already established peace in Israel by recognizing that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Nobody else in the world dared to do that out of fear. Trump is fearless. His doesn't just promise peace, no empty words, but he enforces peace as will. The historic recognition of Jerusalem as capital is seen as having root in King Solomon (also known as Suleyman) who died in 931 BC. His successor, Rehoboam, did nothing for Jerusalem. The world had to wait 2020+930=2950 years for Trump to achieve this historic peace treaty. With only one signature, he managed to achieve what nobody, in three thousand years dared to achieve. The peace prize of Donald J Trump will be seen as the most important in the history of mankind. I hope he wins.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off