Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Women can now go topless in public

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by wycowboy [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 08:44  other posts
A higher court has ruled that women in most of the Rocky Mountain west states have the right to go topless in public the same as men can. I love the ruling my self. Thoughts?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.A Woman's Right To Show Her Tits!   2.Public Sex - How Far Would You Go?   3.sex in public??   4.Watching Women Piss   5.Public breastfeeding question  

Comments:
By onthelose [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 23:51 other posts 
I don't think that in this christen country public nudity will ever happen on a large scale. California tried it and met with resistance from the prudes of the world. Supposedly the nude men were fouling up the chairs they set on, as if we don't wipe after we use the bathroom. Besides some people need to wear cloths. Some things just are to awful to see. Of course it could lead to some getting more fit!
By #551147 22,Sep,19 18:51
Same with open toe'd shoes... Some people should NEVER wear them again outside the confines of THEIR house.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 19:57 other posts 
AMEN to that.Especially in resturants and such.Nothing nastyer than old crinkled up feet with fungus nails and such .!
By #551147 22,Sep,19 20:31
Didn't expect that one from you ole phart boy. 😉
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 20:56 other posts 
I wear boots.Most of the time steel toed.Even my dress western boots are steel toed. Aint no body gonna have to look at my 9 toenails!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 21:39 other posts 
Okay, I'm going to bite.......9 toenails????? Why not 10?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 09:41 other posts 
I lost a toe nail to a issue .I have 10 toes.But 1 of the little toes has no nail on it.Looks funny
By #551147 23,Sep,19 13:35
Ahhhhh so you got a blind toe, gotcha! 😉
By spermkiss [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 15:46 other posts 
Well, you didn't get this exactly right. As a former resident of San Francisco I should know.

Believe it or not, but there was no statewide law against public nudity in California and to the best of my knowledge, there still is not. There were, however, some municipal laws. But San Francisco did not have one. It was not unusual to see totally nude people, men mostly, walking down the street.

But it got kind of out of hand. Certain parts of the city, Castro Street in particular, became crowded with nude men, many with their dicks fully erect and standing proud. There was a touching letter published in the San Francisco Chronicle from a man who took his young daughter to a movie at the Castro Theatre and they had to walk thru a crowd of nude men, many with their dick fully erect. He found that more than a little distressing.

So a municipal law was passed outlawing public nudity in most, but not all, situations. That law was proposed by a San Francisco Supervisor named -- wait for it -- Scott
Wiener.

There are some events were public nudity has a long tradition. In particular the Bay-to-Breakers foot race, the Gay Freedom Day Parade, the Polk Street Fair, the Folsom Street Fair, and the Castro Street Fair. Public nudity is still legal for these events.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 14:26 other posts 
I'm loving it! I have nothing against people go totally naked in public.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 12:37 other posts 
When are we going to have a ruling that men can go bottomless in public?

By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 10:13 other posts 
It will lead to back pain,and saggy boobs for the ladies that decide to do it if they have large 1's.
Supporting the larger boobs helps prevent alot of health issues.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 09:17 other posts 
I love it!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off