Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Watching Women Piss

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #205979 [Ignore] 20,Nov,11 03:38
If you love watching women pee as much as I do (although I prefer them to pee in my mouth) a good way of watching them peeing in public is to google PUBLIC PISS VIDEOS into SEARCH and sit back and watch and Wank all day!

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Who likes watching?   2.Watching a woman pee   3.watching other mens dick   4.Girls into Trans women?   5.Guys Only::::Piss Play?  

Comments:
By #489480 06,Oct,16 16:46
Watching a woman piss is very hot. Watching women piss on each other is absolutely the best.

By #497672 06,Oct,16 09:04
Just love to watch videos of women pissing.

By Walker [Ignore] 22,Nov,11 18:32 other posts 
I have only seen a couple of women pee in public in the US. I have seen women pee everywhere in Europe. I thought it was just guys peeing to avoid paying for the toilet. Not so I began noticing women just squat down in doorways in the street next to building in the open not trying to hide. My wife began pointing women peeing to me when I didn't see them. Our US friends also picked up the habit and I watched and she watched me as I went too.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Aug,16 08:35 other posts 
Go to a British town, for example, stand next to a pub late at night on a weekend, and you'll see girls squatting and pissing at the corner. Sometimes you can offer to help them.
By botanic [Ignore] 17,Aug,16 19:15 other posts 
well I have lived in Britain for 63 years and have never seen that happen ... where was this ?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Aug,16 20:25 other posts 
Around here only registered users can see external links and here only registered users can see external links , for example.
By botanic [Ignore] 28,Sep,16 19:48 other posts 
OK ... but strange I have never noticed it , though have seen it in Belgium and Germany
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Sep,16 04:12 other posts 
Not only have I seen it but I have managed to chat up a peeing girl once and after several drinks my hand found its way into her jeans inside a crowded bar. I didn't fuck her but it felt good when she touched my cock later, at the back of the pub, and made me cum instantly in my pants.
By #520829 02,Oct,16 07:09
I am currently in Brussels. Where can i find peeing women?
By botanic [Ignore] 03,Oct,16 18:35 other posts 
around the Agricultural Expo Centre in Ciney .

By Jassisingh [Ignore] 30,Sep,16 07:44 other posts 
I like to see women piss especially hairy sexy lady

By #518667 27,Aug,16 04:12
Can't get enough of watching a woman piss or shit. I have to jack off every time.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Aug,16 19:53 other posts 
Piss, ok. But shit? How can it be?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Aug,16 15:21 other posts 
That's a good one only registered users can see external links

By #441214 20,Aug,16 08:48
have always found it hot watching a woman piss, if I can watch as she pisses over me it is even hotter, especially if you like me to piss over her as well

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off