Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Guys Only::::Piss Play?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by SonOfSodom [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 18:07  other posts
I worship Penis. I would love for a Man to piss all over my face before I sucked out his Sperm. I would also want him to urinate all over my bare butt cheeks before he fucked me. Actually, I would even let him piss in my mouth or ass. Are there any guys out there that would do this for me?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Whats a turn on for you?   2.piss play   3.piss on me please   4.Can't piss... :/   5.Piss trough registry  

Comments:
By knewbi [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 12:15 other posts 
Would love a guy to piss up my ass some day.. Have yet to do any piss play though. It's one of a few things left in my bucket to do.
By anyfun [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 17:06 other posts 
I would love that also.
By SonOfSodom [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 22:41 other posts 
My ultimate fantasy would involve at least THREE Men, that is, two for participation & one to film the entire Scene. The Two that will participate would have big & round blue balls as a result of days with no Sex or Masturbation with their fully erect Cocks. On Film I would kneel butt naked before the 1st Man & take JUST THE HEAD of his Penis in my mouth moments before he began to Piss. Then I would start pulling on his Erecting Cock-head with my lips as I felt him begin to forcefully spray his Piss in my mouth & all over my tongue while pummeling my throat as the rest spilled out of my mouth and onto the floor. I suck his Penis to a full erection as the last drop of his Piss drips from my lips. After much ORAL teasing of his Majestically handsome Penis I began to taste the undeniable flavor of piping HOT Semen as he floods my tongue in his Orgasm. He grunts, he comes, his Penis SPITS. I swallow as much of his Semen as I can (most if not all of it). Male # 2 is already in position behind me. HE is looking to seriously fuck some good Ass. His Balls are Blue too. He longs for sexual release. On my hands & knees butt naked I receive his hard Cock in between my Bare Butt-Cheeks. Like the guy that I just sucked off I could feel the powerful sting of his hot piss streaming into me anally just like I could hear it dripping out of my Ass & onto the Floor. At Any rate, his Penis became FULLY ERECT in my ASS & FUCKED IT AS SUCH. I was crying out in FULL PROSTATE ORGASM as my LOVER HAMMERED my ASSHOLE with his PENIS. I was FILLED with his Sperm. I now know how it feels to be impregnated by a MAN.I FELT a Man INSEMINATE my ASSHOLE all over my FACE.
By knewbi [Ignore] 03,Oct,22 11:14 other posts 
Damn!!! Now that sounds like one fucking hell of a great time!!!! If you had lived close by I would suggest that you count me in on that!!!

By SonOfSodom [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 20:04 other posts 
Thanks to all of you that left comments here. Every single one of them made me smile. We are all beautiful sexual beings.

By #677376 01,Oct,22 02:08
I LOVE the look of a nice pointed uncut cock, even though am cut. The look of pointed foreskin really turns me on. Added pleasure is seeing an uncut, pointed cock piss!’
By Jimjim [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 18:50 other posts 
I agree! My cousin is uncut and I remember being so jealous of his equipment when we were young. Mine looked like a little pink acorn and he was half Dominican and 2 years younger but had this long brown pointy dick. The head underneath was purple too.

By bikev [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 02:50 other posts 
I have been into pee fun for many years, both ways. When that warm flow hits your face and goes into your mouth it is divine. I love guys pissing in my man cunt then fucking me till the cum. I have had three guys fill me with cum using a funnel to get it all in. What a feeling when a nice hard cock enters a piss filled hole. Have to make sure you have cleaned yourself out first.

By routemaster [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 04:26 other posts 
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 9 seconds

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 12:53 other posts 
I love piss play and have indulged in it with an older mistress and also in male saunas.
I've been pissed on and have pissed on others - great fun for all

By #672476 26,Sep,22 02:16
Giving or taking is equally as hot. Love to be stood with them kneeling infront of me, face looking up as I soak them.

[deleted image]
By SonOfSodom [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 22:06 other posts 
You could piss all over my face and then I would suck you dry.
By #672476 29,Sep,22 09:09
Can't beat a bit of piss play, especially when you're standing over someone on their knees

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 04:45 other posts 
I would piss on you just to see your reaction, but nothing else.
By SonOfSodom [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 21:04 other posts 
That is an interesting response. I like it. It could be a bit more than I had ever bargained for. But it could also be the turn-on of my Life.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 14:42 other posts 
I'm being honest. What I meant to say is that I'm not turned on by men but don't mind facilitating their enjoyment. I'm glad to see happy people around me.

By routemaster [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 01:46 other posts 
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

[deleted image]

By SonOfSodom [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 00:23 other posts 
I would so let you pee all over my face before you face-fucked me. My ASS would be next & you Predators are already preying upon that!

By wycowboy [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 14:36 other posts 
I love piss play. I'd be happy to piss on you before a bj or ass fucking you.

By Bobbyd73 [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 18:31 other posts 
I'd be more than happy. /2xq8co1d5rdjpic.html

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off