Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Men's brains hardwired for promiscuity

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jul,18 05:41  other posts
Ancient question settled. There's now a scientific answer to why men like to fuck many women.

The way men's brains are wired mean they are more likely to be sexually promiscuous than women, a study has found.  

New research carried out by US scientists has revealed men are less likely to be satisfied with one sexual partner.

In contrast, women generally aim to find a partner they can keep for a long time, because of the limit to the number of **** they can have.

only registered users can see external links
by Tom Whipple, science editor

What do you all think?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Partner with brains or not - Men & Women   2.nipples hardwired to cock?   3.So unfair...   4.Cross dressing, femboys, sissy's , shemale and trannys... Why do straight men always want a piece of ass?   5.Who likes to dirty talk with chat? Share turn in’s, fetishes, stroke while sharing?  

Comments:
By nekekal [Ignore] 20,Jun,21 16:12 other posts 
How do I get in on the studies like this? Most men just love to fuck. It feels so good to slide an erect cock into a nice warm cunt and to fuck it. There is nothing else that feels the same. It produces an orgasm. Masturbation just produces cum.

Most women don't really like to fuck. They can have perfectly good orgasms by themselves via their clitoris. They don't need or want anything in their cunts. They do want to be pregnant, at least their bodies do. But afterwards, they really don't want to fuck.

Guys still want to fuck and as a rule don't really care who. Some women know this and will try to keep the guy pumped out, but most just don't. So the guy finds someone else to fuck. There are a few woman who do like to fuck.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Jun,21 17:33 other posts 
What do you mean how to get in on these studies? The studies have been done and we now know very well (although we've been suspecting it for millennia)
that men are VERY different from women.
Men like to fuck as much as possible.
Women don't.
This society is based on false premises.
This is why problems exist and will exist as long as we insist on these false premises, e.g. the concept of 1 man -- 1 woman. Bullshit.
By nekekal [Ignore] 20,Jun,21 18:33 other posts 
I just mean that I could have saved them a lot of time and effort if they just asked. The study is just preaching to the choir.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Jun,21 19:13 other posts 
True. I said that we knew for millennia, but nobody takes us seriously. They must have scientific studies. And they found what we always knew.
Men like to fuck a lot and many.
Men have to fuck a lot.
Women don't. Women have the upper hand
in deciding when to fuck,
whom you fuck, and how.
Generally speaking...
By nekekal [Ignore] 20,Jun,21 19:36 other posts 
So very true. And somehow, they seem to make the rules for guys. Claiming that once a guy is married, he only gets to fuck the one he married, no mater how big of a bitch she is. And why is it illegal to pay someone to let you fuck them, but if you give them jewelery, it is fine. Society needs to recognize the differences between men and womens sex drive and accommodate it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Jun,21 19:45 other posts 
It won't happen any time soon. It takes hundreds of years to change these things, if at all. That's because humans think too much rather than accept their nature
You see, bonobo apes, for instance, follow their instincts. They're very similar to us, very intelligent, but do not let their intelligence overshadow their instincts.
They instinctively fuck and fuck a lot and they don't see any problem with fucking in public or someone they meet for the first time. They use sex as a means of staying sane and as a recociliatory method.
By nekekal [Ignore] 20,Jun,21 23:23 other posts 
True. Unfortunately.
We live in a prudish society.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jun,21 10:58 other posts 
We live in a fucked up society.
By nekekal [Ignore] 21,Jun,21 12:57 other posts 
True. But I know that it won't change in my life time.

Things have improved over my life time though. Especially in europe. No public fucking yet. But it is easy to find naked people in parks, even downtown munich. Along the river and up in the mountain lakes it is tit city. Also along the lakes and beaches in italy, you see a lot of tits. Even a few places where people fuck and suck on the beach.
I don't know about most women, but I have had a very personal conversation with a lesbian and even she liked getting fucked. She was not attracted to men or dicks in any way, she just liked the feeling of something pumping in her pussy. And I'm sure she had plenty of orgasms, because lesbians know how to lick pussy.

Also, my girlfriend likes getting fucked. I can lick her to several orgasms, but she still wants to feel my dick, even though I usually can't make her come by fucking.

I did however also have a discussion with someone else's girlfriend, who told me she preferred giving blowjobs over fucking. I assume she was completely honest, because she had no interest in me what so ever and had no motive to make herself appealing.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jun,21 15:27 other posts 
Off course, it's just basic evolution. Our ancestors who were successfully impregnating the most women have spread their genes the most. So if their is something encoded in DNA that hardwires promiscuity in the male brain, that will certainly survive the code for a male brain which is content with jerking off alone in a cave.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jun,21 02:23 other posts 
It's not IF, it's not hypothetical, it is, matter of fact: males' brains tell them to be promiscuous. And what else can cider this other than dna? No, I'm not an expert but, from what I've read that looks very plausible.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Jun,21 06:51 other posts 
I don't think scientist found that piece of DNA yet, but I'm also sure it's in there.
And it's not the only male behavior either. Still, that doesn't excuse all our behavior.
If our behavior causes harm, we should be able to evolve mentally, to exceed our biological evolution.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jun,21 08:26 other posts 
I FULLY agree with you.
That's why we are (pretend to
be) a thinking species.
Thank you for informing me that this
piece of genomr hasn't been found,
but, from what I read, from comparing
ourselves to higher primates,
from knowing some history,
from observing my behaviour and that
of hundreds of others,
the only logical conclusion is that
the Male homo sapiens isn't monogamous
and that there's a biological basis
for promiscuity.
It could be a "mistake" of evolution,
one could, perhaps, support the thesis
that monogamy is better than its negation.
However, if promiscuity is, as we think,
part of our biology, arguing that its
non existence is better is like arguing that, say,
having 12 fingers instead of 10 is better.
Good. So what, I reply.
You can dream and wish of whatever
but if reality is different you can't just
refute or change it just because you
wish it were not so.

Again, I get your point. I'd never, for example,
have sex with a woman unless I knew
she'd want it and, moreover, she'd enjoy it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

By the way, I use different language when zI write to you, because you're Dutch, I guess, and not an average American. I've learned that arguing/speaking with American, especially so-called conservative religionists is as futile as trying to converse with an Australian aboriginal in Arabic.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Jun,21 09:43 other posts 
'Mistakes' of evolution are actually common. When a mutation advances survival for the individual, it will be retained and improved over generations. The adaptation can be repurposed, when circumstances change, but it can never be 'redesigned' to specifically suit the new purpose. Evolution doesn't design anything, but only makes use of accidentally acquired advantages. That's why the body is full of continuous improvements of a flawed 'design'.

Monogamy was probably culturally beneficial to the survival of the tribe. That's why it was entangled in religion. I see religion as mans first system of control. Any system of control promotes survival better than anarchy or chaos. Man has invented systems of control that better suit personal freedom than religion, but there must be something culturally beneficial to the tribe or religion would have become extinct by now.

Their must also be something beneficial by culturally immunizing your tribe against logic, critical thinking and science. I can't imagine what it could be though.
Maybe it's another 'mistake' of evolution, originating from religion.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jun,21 10:34 other posts 
Very well said!

Yes, religion would have been extinct long ago, and it seems it's going towards this way. However, the hostility towards logic and science, often designed by governments (keep the citizens low) is a force against the extinction of religion.
Again, I'll mention the US as a prime example of a so-to-speak first-world country but with so much religion, of the extreme kind, and a huge percentage of uneducated people (30% believe that the earth is 5 thousand years old) that's hard to fathom or explain other than speculate that having a third of your country at such low level must serve some purpose.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,21 20:09 other posts 
Men would be better off if they could install a circuit breaker or fuse or switch in that damn wire! Then at that younger age when they are healthy they can work towards goals like a better job,better home,better life,instead of fucking it away.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 23:26 other posts 
Bump

By #578259 13,Feb,19 19:46
All Males were programmed very early in the caveman days. They were to go out and expand the population. But there were some males, I figure that's where evolution stuck in us fags, Cum Drinkers. Fags are to keep the population manageable. If all the other Men just kept knocking up all the females they could, we would become overpopulated. And that wouldn't have kept our species growing until we finally made it to where we are today.

So the blame isn't soleiy a Male's Fault. But I'm not sure how to explain hoa Black Males will Fuck any Hole they find. But I'm a white fag who's glad that I can always find a Black Male that will let me Suck his Cock until he is ready to feed me his Cum!

By onthelose [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 15:04 other posts 
The studies assume that a women has to get pregnant when ever she has sex. That may have been the case in the past but in developed nations that's usually not the case. There are preventive measures a women can take if they want to. Of course those measures are not one hundred percent fool proof. That doesn't mean that years of indoctrination hasn't had an effect. There is pier pressure from other women, who feel they are giving away something of great value to men and they are loosing by giving it away free.

By #550094 28,Jul,18 06:08
Every sexual encounter is an individual case.
Therefore many men are promiscuous to sample a
variety of "fresh poultry" whenever it is available.

Sex is like an addictive druug for many people:
ya just can't get enough of it, because every person
you get laid with will always be better than
the previous person.

You think Women are fussy about how they
like to be pleased?
Men are finicky about how they like to be pleased
and they often hasten to get it done and over with;
but they're never completely satisfied.
Sure, men get their rocks off. As long as the consenting
partner is always Available, men wanna Do It again
and again until that interest is lost.

Relationships last long when both partners are
truly in love with one another.
But occasional romps only last so long and then we
wanna wake up to a new face beside us, someone new
who can do "better".
Everyone has their own unique "bag of tricks"
and unique "stunts" that they bring into bed.

Sex the first time with a partner is always the best,
and after that we try to relive that first pleasure
but it's never the same; and so we hit the meeat market
once again for fresh poultry.

Bonus points if you don't let the duck
look back at you.
By #562152 28,Jul,18 10:47
Honey, from someone that has been back to the Drake (male duck) pond one too many times, women have been taught to be as monogamous as possible and men were told to have fun. In a male dominated society, it's hard to "swim" against the current. That's why we are slutty whores and you are "virile", but, we like our variety too,,
By #550094 29,Jul,18 04:50
We all (males and females) enjoy variety.
Like the phrase goes, "Variety is the spice of life".
On that note, I'd prefer to find new waters to swim through
rather than continue trying to swim against the current;
Life is short and I don't have much time for that.

With all that slack, I now have the freedom to choose
either to Fuck anyone anytime I want, or just be still
and NOT fuck at all.

Why not just go balls to the wall? Because of
Self Control, Morals, Respect, my own Conviction,
and treating people with Dignity.
Those are qualities I want to adhere to.
If someone wants to "Break me off a piece", fine;
but I don't Have to take him up on the offer. lol

Even if I were to remain loyal to just one partner,
how much Sex could partner and I possibly have until
we get tired of it for a while and then later on
resume fucking our brains out again?
Annimals fuck for Life.
Humans fuck for Life, for Pleasure, and just for
the mere fuck of it.
We've got gangs of Fucks to give out like freebees
even though we say we Don't GAF about things.
Interesting how the teeter totters. lmmfao

It's raining Men, and it's raining Women.
Standards this, standards that, standards overlapping
one another. Does society know what it wants anymore?
Doesn't seem like it.

Ya know, I'm counting sheep-- and every now and then
I wanna stick my foot out to trip one up for the
shitz-n-giggles of it. I feel like I almost Have to.
I get sick and tired of the patriarchal attitude.

Why not give everyone a fair deal?
Because lessons need to be taught, starting at Birth:
The woman has to bear the burden of conceiving an
unborn chyld for nine months until its birth,
while the man has to STFU and own up to his
responsibility of planting that seed.
Studies and Reports can 'determine' whatever,
No one is gettin outta this one scot-free. haha

"It's a man's world"... okay fine, Mr. Man;
you can keep your "world".
I want the entire universe! More to experience,
and more to play with.
Women deserve that fair deal as well. Ying Yang.

--------

I've been drinking wine this evening.
W...T...F did I just post!
By #562152 29,Jul,18 09:44
Not sure, but, I think you've just agreed with something I've said,,,,
By #550094 31,Jul,18 23:34
I agree with what you said earlier.
The wine got to me, made me tipsy, lol

I was anticipating my B'day coming up
and so I decided to get a little buzzzed.
By #562152 01,Aug,18 07:38
Birthday? You need pussy (or cock),love, gifts, more loving, a good cock sucking,and booze. Happy birthday, lollipop, wish I was there to make it your special day
By #550094 02,Aug,18 09:59
Awwwww Thank you!

Cock, YES. I never had Pussy before, but there's
a first time for everything, lol.
Bring all that good schtuff on!
By #562152 02,Aug,18 13:11
cock good,,i KNOW!!!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jul,18 06:21 other posts 
BOOK: The Evolution Of Desire: Strategies of Human Mating

by David Buss
Professor of Psychology at the University of Texas

According to the author, “Men have evolved the desire to be with different women because there is simply no biological barrier in place stopping a man procreating with as many women as possible. Men have limitless sperm compared to the limitations on women and their eggs; men can effectively have back-to-back babies whereas women have to wait nine months in between each birth; men can up and leave, whereas women are in for the long haul.”

As a result, men are programmed to expand “their genetic legacy by spreading their cheap seed, while females are inherently made to maximise their investment by being choosy, by securing a male likely to be a good long-term provider".
By #550094 31,Jul,18 23:32
Nice find! I'll have to check that book out.
The summary nails it right on point!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,18 02:53 other posts 
glad you got motivated

By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jul,18 10:57 other posts 
I call BS.
Men are "trained" to be promiscuous. Women are "trained" for monogamy. It's cultural programming. Nurture over Nature.
I'm betting that those studies were conducted by male researchers.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jul,18 13:05 other posts 
You're expressing your beliefs only. This is not sufficient. They do not constitute an argument against the report.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jul,18 14:04 other posts 
As argument against the report, I cite the societal "norms" regarding male and female roles and behavioral expectations in virtually every major human culture, throughout history, since the rise of patriarchal rule.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jul,18 15:09 other posts 
Ok. It's possible that the study is wrong. However, the conclusion does make sense from a Darwinian viewpoint.

Of course, I'm probably influenced by confirmation bias: I very much *like* to justify my tendency to have sex with new partners. I'm aware of this. (Self criticisism.)
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jul,18 15:39 other posts 
I thought of mentioning confirmation bias but, given the fact that I may have pointed that out to you on several occasions in the past, I figured that I would give it a pass this time.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off