Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Who the first person to see you masturbate?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 09,Jan,18 15:40
How was the first to see you masturbate? Whos Idea was it?

New Comment       Rating: 3  


Comments:
By littleboabie [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 06:49 other posts 
girl neighbour wanked my brother and me off together when I was 13
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,26 21:40 other posts 
How old was the brother? And the neighbour?
By littleboabie [Ignore] 10,Oct,26 10:47 other posts 
15 and 13 respectively


By Bicunova [Ignore] 10,Oct,26 09:58 other posts 
My college room mate while we did a jerk off competition seeing who could cum first. He had a great 8 inch cock.


By Scotty2hottie77 [Ignore] 09,Oct,26 17:21 other posts 
A neighbor that asked to watch me cum!!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,26 21:40 other posts 
Male or female?


By casado [Ignore] 06,Oct,26 13:37 other posts 
minha irmã. Abriu a porta do banheiro de repente.
By Jamie [Ignore] 09,Oct,26 18:57 other posts 
What did she said


By Hotman26 [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 17:25 other posts 
A boy at school. We were 14-15. We realised we were interested in each others cocks. We got our cocks out and had a feel of each other. He asked me to let him watch me jerk one. So I stroked off for him.


By Will-Bzzz [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 05:43 other posts 
I showed a couple of school mates what to do when we were 11


By Abcd8776 [Ignore] 14,Sep,26 16:28 other posts 
My 23 year old daughter
By german_guy [Ignore] 20,Sep,26 12:52 other posts 
what was her reaction?


By Deepcloset [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 18:49 other posts 
Couple of neighbor girls. When I was a lad.


By pipcock [Ignore] 14,Sep,26 16:42 other posts 
Some guy at boarding school


By Smoothie71 [Ignore] 23,Mar,26 13:25 other posts 
My sister


By bottomDirk [Ignore] 23,Mar,26 13:11 other posts 
Mother


By Wesley [Ignore] 23,Mar,26 12:44 other posts 
My jack off buddy when I was 13
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 23,Mar,26 12:54 other posts 
And he said he needed a magnifying glass too.


By Lvphose [Ignore] 20,Mar,26 01:07 other posts 
Her:


By pipcock [Ignore] 19,Mar,26 22:27 other posts 
Guys at boarding school.


By Tj1234 [Ignore] 05,Mar,26 17:41 other posts 
My mom


By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 27,Feb,26 17:51 other posts 
My younger brother used to spy on me when we were kids. I don’t know how much he saw, but he probably saw more than I had wanted him to see way back then.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Feb,26 19:22 other posts 
Do you ever saw your younger brother masturbating?
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 28,Feb,26 04:39 other posts 
Never once. I guess I was too busy playing with my own dick to notice if he ever played with his.


By Bigclitlvr [Ignore] 27,Feb,26 23:00 other posts 
Nobody


By Maxream [Ignore] 27,Feb,26 20:38 other posts 
My mom


By bottomDirk [Ignore] 26,Feb,26 14:10 other posts 
My sister
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 27,Feb,26 00:43 other posts 
Oops!
By bottomDirk [Ignore] 27,Feb,26 07:07 other posts 
Yes very much oops
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 27,Feb,26 17:49 other posts 


By #739425 27,Feb,26 14:20
A coworker i was completely nake i was coming as he walked in he wanted to use the phone to call the boss.he didn't say anything just walk out..


By #740766 27,Feb,26 13:32
It was my friend.We were teenagers and alone at my room.He touched my dick and I came


By #746411 27,Feb,26 09:31
My friend Travis we started the masturbating and playing with each other's dicks and then we started sucking each other off


By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 26,Feb,26 13:30 other posts 
Two older teenage girls blackmailed me into dropping my bathing suit and letting them watch me jerk off and cum. I was horrified but I found afterwards I was really excited by it and wanted to do it again.


By DarkandPrincess [Ignore] 24,Feb,26 11:40 other posts 
Husband here. was a my first real gf.. we were in my parents pool late at night.. fooling around.. she decided to take her top off and I approached her.. she had other plans.. she wanted me to sit on the side of the pool as she played with herself.. as I played with myself. It was so hot.. she came first then came over to me and opened her mouth for me to cum in it.. I did.. and on her eye too..


By Stevo82 [Ignore] 23,Feb,26 22:42 other posts 
My neighbour we were both around 12/13 and she actually asked me if I'd wank infront of her so I did. She did help with hand and mouth as it was outside in winter and freezing.


By pipcock [Ignore] 23,Feb,26 18:22 other posts 
Boys at boarding school


By DarkandPrincess [Ignore] 23,Feb,26 10:46 other posts 
It was by accident, by college roommate came home early.. I was three fingers in my pussy, sitting on our couch, watching lesbian porn.. she smiled and said carry on ....


By #725119 23,Feb,26 09:05
My first "proper" girlfriend. She asked me to do it for her as she'd never seen it before. I had to get naked, while she stayed fully clothed, and bring myself to orgasm. I felt a little awkward after I came, standing there naked with my cock still throbbing and dripping, but I could see how much she was turned on. I've wanked in front of many men and women since then and don't even think twice about it, but that was the first time.


By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 22,Feb,26 15:25 other posts 
I was about 12 and at scout camp - I had a wank with our patrol leader - always been into cock ever since - I'm a life time wanker


By #722718 22,Feb,26 14:26
My dad


By bella1123 [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 07:18 other posts 
Older sister
By FunSized [Ignore] 22,Feb,26 14:01 other posts 
What did she do when she caught you?


By Mynakedcock [Ignore] 19,Jan,23 18:57 other posts 
The first person to see me masturbating was my 10 year old neighbour , I was 14 and in the garden. It was a hot day so I lay sunbathing naked on the lawn thinking I was alone I started rubbing my cock and was soon very hard, I was rubbing away then I heard some giggling coming from next door and looked round to see Sally looking over the fence watching me have a wank. My first reaction was to stop and cover up, but I didn’t I instead carried on rubbing my very hard cock until I shot my load with her watching.


By #677384 10,Jan,23 18:57
I am not sure...my mom caught me with the girl across the street exploring our bodies...we were both about 5 lol. Since then I've found that I love to be naked for all to see. I used to broadcast free on CB...actually had like 80 viewers a few times.


By #514663 10,Jan,23 15:55
Mine was my friend from school. It was also my first sexual experience with someone. It was his idea to get naked and his idea we masturbate after I got an erection


By #662906 10,Jan,23 01:15
The first was a younger neighbor boy. He had actually asked to watch me cum, so I obliged him of course. I was 14


By #632877 07,Dec,22 12:47
my older brother when we were quite young . later on my cousins or friends . I loved seeing other boys hard dicks


By Getyourdickout [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 16:05 other posts 
My first proper boyfriend. We masturbated for each other to watch when we were 14. It was so hot x
By #662360 05,Dec,22 17:48
Yeah me too. Wanking with boys at school.


By Wantboth [Ignore] 17,May,22 19:30 other posts 
On my 6th birthday when I blackmailed my older brother into teaching me


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  



Show It Off