Recent Posts of member Wantboth

By Wantboth 20,Jul,23 21:35
I love wearing panties, dick size never was an issue with me, they're all fun

By Wantboth 25,Oct,22 02:06
A little North of San Antonio, love to find a casual JO buddy

By Wantboth 25,Oct,22 02:05
North of San Antonio, wanting a bate buddy

By Wantboth 25,Oct,22 02:01
What part of TX has this beautiful cock?

By Wantboth 25,Oct,22 02:00
What part of South TX? I'm a little North of San Antonio, and would love a casual masturbate partner

By Wantboth 25,Oct,22 01:50
I love jacking off with a buddy, and helping each other; wish I could find a JO buddy, been so long since I had the pleasure of sharing another cock

By Wantboth 25,Oct,22 01:44
I love all dicks and cunts, love the feel of both in my mouth, but after being taught sex by my older brother who was uncut, they are my favorite

By Wantboth 25,Oct,22 01:42
On my 6th birthday, I caught my older brother sitting in our bedroom window jacking off; I grabbed his cock, when he tried to take my hand off, I blackmailed him into letting me pump him. When he came, I begged him to make mine cum; he didn't think it would, but after a few minutes, I got tingly all over, and a few drops spurted out all over his chest. We slept together on a double bed; after that, we would suck each other a few minutes, then jack each other off.

By Wantboth 18,May,22 01:29
When my deceased wife and I got married in 1970, she worked days and I worked nights. We were both wanting as much se as we could get. One night as I headed to work, I was a little early. We met at the corner next to A big department store. We slipped into a bunch of rose bushes planted right beside the two roads, but it was dark enough we didn't think we'd get caught. We pulled our pants off and fucked standing, then laying down doggy style. We waited until traffic let up, got up, dressed, she went to our apartment, I went to work.

By Wantboth 18,May,22 01:17
I wasn't nervous. I woke up in the night and saw my older brother jacking off in the window; we shared a bedroom and full bed. We kept the window open all the time, and just peed out it. I snuck over and watched until his cock started throbbing; I grabbed hold of it. He tried to push me away, but I threatened to tell on him. He relaxed and let me finish him off. I was startled at him spurting thick white cream, and begged him to do me. He taught me all about sex, all types. From that night until he went in the army after my 11th birthday, each night as we went to bed, we'd suck on each other a bit, then jack each other off. Great fond memories.

By Wantboth 18,May,22 01:05
Every day; thats what cocks are for, is fun, so I enjoy mine

By Wantboth 17,May,22 19:40
I love it, sex is meant to be enjoyed, and seeing a cock pleased all the way thru a nice orgasm is almost as pleasing as having a guy stroke my cock until I cum

By Wantboth 17,May,22 19:35
Looked at your gallery; I wanna help all of them; they can squirt in my waiting hands any time they want

By Wantboth 17,May,22 19:32
I love watching guys cum; problem is, ikeep trying to grab hold and help

By Wantboth 17,May,22 19:30
On my 6th birthday when I blackmailed my older brother into teaching me

By Wantboth 17,May,22 14:08
You measure up nicely with a beautiful cock; sweet enough to make me want to play with each other all day

By Wantboth 17,May,22 14:02
Beautiful, turns me on makes me want to play with it all day

By Wantboth 17,May,22 13:59
Gladly, over and over; good looking