Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 29,Apr,17 05:07
I've been watching some full on bat shit crazy stuff on youtube today. These "Flat earthers" have been beating their drums for a while now trying to get everyone to believe this stuff. They're everywhere, even Shaq believes it. Let's start the debate. Do YOU believe this theory?

Here's one video I watched: only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Apr,18 23:28 other posts 
Sorry I can't post these, they're set on private and I don't want to add them to my profile, they're memes.
By Leilani [Ignore] 18,Apr,18 23:36 other posts 
These images are set on private!
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Apr,18 23:52 other posts 
Sorry. I sent them privately so I can't post them here and I can't delete my post.
By Leilani [Ignore] 19,Apr,18 02:00 other posts 
...Now I can't even see those thumbnails anymore. Um, any chance of you reuploading?
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Apr,18 02:13 other posts 
If you can't view them, what's the purpose?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Apr,18 12:28 other posts 
What's this all about? The Earth is flat, isn't it?
By #435701 19,Apr,18 14:58
Shore it be!! FLATTER dan HELL!...Wher ya bin??? Livin' on sum phlat plnet???
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Apr,18 15:28 other posts 
Of course, communists like you, from San Francisco,
can't see the truth.
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Apr,18 18:23 other posts 
Communists from San Francisco. Yes, the place is crawling with them, eating their Rice A Roni.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Apr,18 21:31 other posts 
All liberal freaks.
By Leilani [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 02:45 other posts 
Well can't you please just set them for public? I wanna see the Mount Everest one and the other ones!
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 03:14 other posts 
No I can’t.
By Leilani [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 18:44 other posts 
Kk, I'll Google search.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 20:06 other posts 
Sorry, what images are you talking about? I can't see any links at all.
By Leilani [Ignore] 22,Apr,18 21:22 other posts 
Well...I think one piccie was a guy who took a selfie supposedly at the top of Mount Everest and the point was to look at the curve in the background.

Maybe the Flat-Earthers would say it was taken using a fish eye lens or 'shopped.
By #502711 23,Apr,18 04:00
That is exactly what hey would say Leilani
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Apr,18 19:13 other posts 
Just like religionists, they can ignore everything in order to promote their beliefs. And, just like religionists, if you prove them wrong they'll roll up their sleeves and try to beat you up.

Of course, this won't work with Aussieman.
He'll beat they hell out of them. He's a well trained real man.

By Dong69 [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 23:22 other posts 
The Flat Earth society has been around for a long time!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 23:30 other posts 
You're a square if you believe that the Earth is flat!
By Dong69 [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 23:41 other posts 
Lol no i was just stating this organization has be
en around for awhile
By #502711 23,Apr,18 04:01
It's not the middle ages anymore, we have science now
By Dong69 [Ignore] 23,Apr,18 18:59 other posts 
Exactly!!!

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 17:40 other posts 
Why isn't the edge of the flat earth on any land? Is there a known landmark where the Earth ends without water? Is the edge always on water? Why? Why don't planes that circumnavigate the glob see the edge or the other side? Why are there no photos of the flat side? Is Mars flat? Do a high number of vegans, vegetarians and people that don't believe in vaccinations believe the Earth is flat? Do they drink raw water and order pineapple on their pizza?

I think the Earth is spherical.
By #502711 20,Apr,18 18:24
Elon Musk wrote a tweet that said "How come there's no flat Mars society?", someone responded "because Mars has been observed to be a sphere, where as Earth has not". The flat earthers also believe there's a global conspiracy to make people believe the earth is a sphere, so they have soldiers stationed in every corner of the flat earth to prevent anyone from discovering the edge... I'd say you can't make this shit up, but I guess you can...
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 18:29 other posts 
The soldiers would have to be all along on all four sides not just the corners but they're not in Canada so from that I can assume that Canada is the centre of the Earth, something that I've always known.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 20:08 other posts 
hang on a minute. I thought that Australia is the centre.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 20:08 other posts 
Ignorance is going to be the cause of humanity's collapse. Ignorance and narrow-mindedness.

By #436014 10,May,17 00:09
Wouldn't a flat earth be all mapped out so everyone would know where to find the edges, maybe where people have fallen off or something?
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 11,May,17 07:18 other posts 
You can not fall from a flat earth. Its not a table.

There are to theories.
The land is endless or the antarctica is the final frontier that circulate all earth.

By the way its not allowed to you to freely go to antarctica,i think you know that eh?
By #455846 20,Apr,18 15:11
that tells us something. Nobodies allowed to freely go to Antactica? I wonder why? Is there something being hidden ? Good point pal

By #435701 18,Apr,18 13:25
SSSOOOOOO...Are you now saying...the Earth is a 'ball' and NOT flat? If you ad that 3rd dimension, it means it's a 'spheroid'. Somewhat flattened because of the physics of spinning @ 1,000 MPH, etc... After all, we 'supposedly' live in a 3 dimensional World...BUT, is it really a 2 Dimensional Hologram? More discussion on that another time...Methinks you are stepping back from the 'Flat Earth' (why did I capitalize that???) belief? If so, good for you. Join the rest of us that know the truth...Simply from decades of photos of not only Earth, but every other celestial body ever photographed or actually 'flown' by with our very expensive space probes.. Flat Earth went out CENTURIES ago Please join us in the current Century...Living that far in the past...IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Jeez, I be a dummie This was meant for Ramil1...I be DUM, DUM, DUM...On the other hand, it's kinda fun to be jis as dum, dum, dum as flat earthers. Teehee...Not meant for you Ramil1. You are coming around from your long time **** and not wanting to live in the presence of modern science...Science be scary...jis lak life on plnt 'OITH' be...
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

S L E E P...I am just TOTALLY dumbfounded at exactly WHICH word will be censored next! Yeah, **** (did it actually appear this time??) is a veddy, veddy, VEDDY bad word...
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

NOOOOOO!!! It did NOT print this time either! I think I am at the limit of those funny faces...After all, we CANNOT use MORE than FIVE of them!!!???...Are we in the Soviet Union of decades past? Or supposedly in a 'free' Society called the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?...I leave that up to each of you to individually decide. I have my own opinion.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

Jeez once AGAIN!!! Apparently, I cannot COUNT to five either!!! I be such a dumchen.
By #455846 20,Apr,18 14:47
whats five got to do with it. Did I miss something. You beleive there s five earths. All flat ? Or five planets? Don t you beleive the nine theory? On smashed into bits ages ago ? The bits are still floating in the form of so called 'asteroids ' (remeber being told about them?), I guess this spinning thing must still apply to each piece? They all must be spinning

I wonder when the next one s gonna turn into 'asteroids'.

I bet it will be one VERY VERY far from our 'earth ball'. That we won t be aqble to see it s turn into pieces that were once a ballish thing .

If it happens on a stormy night it will probably sound like thunder ?

By #546418 18,Apr,18 21:44
Nope not touching this here. Not even with my ten foot...err inch pole.

By #455846 18,Apr,18 12:52
the ball on a football pitch is ball shaped. Therefor the football pitch is based on a huge ballish shape . The mooon is ball shaped., Therefor the earth we stand on. and look at the moon from. Must be a big huge ballish thing also? Some kind of logical thinking. I guess it may be that way.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Apr,18 18:14 other posts 
The concept of BELIEF is a very bad one. I'm not proud if I have to say "I believe." Ideally, there's nothing we should believe or believe in. Either something is true or false or unknown. Resorting to belief should be considered a bad habit.
By #502711 04,Apr,18 06:02
I have beliefs. But I don't insult the intelligence of other people for not believing in something I believe in if there is no irrefutable proof of the belief. That is just ignorant, & attacking someone else for not believing in the thing no one can be sure exists is the ultimate ignorance. We've seen how well religion has excelled at attacking unbelivers. That being said, there is irrefutable proof of the globe earth & to not believe what the proof presents as 100% real is just as, if not more ignorant, than trying to convince everyone that something that can't be proven, is real.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Apr,18 06:43 other posts 
Oh but then, if you accept what is 100% proven, I wouldn't call that a belief. I'd call it accepting facts. Belief, for me, is something we do when we have doubts. Unfortunately, the word doesn't express everything that it tries to capture.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Apr,18 06:48 other posts 
Unfortunately, our societies have given special status to belief and consider it a virtue rather than something we should exercise with great caution. For example, many parents teach their **** to believe their beliefs. They do so when the **** are very young. Then the **** grow up and have great difficulty getting rid of these beliefs. This is called **** indoctrination and is happening everywhere.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 seconds

**** = ch1ld or ch1ldren
By #502711 04,Apr,18 07:07
I would interpret belief as something you're pretty sure exists,yet have no proof of, but, like you said, have uncertainties about. Yes ch1ld indoctrination is terrible. We should teacher ch1ldren to think for themselves, to question everything. Growing up, I used to believed in heaven & hell, angels & demons & it terrified me. But one day I started to question religion, like how come people of other religions believe so much that their religion I the correct one & ours isn't real. Then I spent years searching for knowledge & philosophising & theorising on life, religion & spirituality. I'm still studying it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Apr,18 16:22 other posts 
Now we're in sync.  Like I said, the word "believe" can mean
so mean many things in English:
-- I believe in Allahagamakrishnaputra.
-- I believe my wife is cheating me.
-- I believe I've studied a lot for today.
-- I believe I saw a bad dream last night.
-- I believe I solved my problem.
-- I believe I found a cure for this disease.
Etc.
Notice that the word is the same but the meanings can be different. So when I said "belief is vile" I meant the bad kinds of belief.  These are the kinds that anyone, without any thought, without evidence, can use.  I'd say this is stupid belief.  For example, when someone says (and many do) that the koran contains a lot of science and that they **** their **** believe that, then this is horrible.  Likewise, if someone scares their **** with divine punishment, this is again horrible. I met jewish people who **** their 5-6 year old kids learn certain things from the bible and repeat them by heart.  And they reward them for that. I told them they're abusing their ****.  They didn't like that and started trying to explain to me why they were doing the right thing.  I debated them.  They had no good responses. In the end, they got angry. Anger shows that they're wrong.  I told them so. They kicked me out.
--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

Again, **** = ch1ldren
By #455846 04,Apr,18 16:39
BEFOR I read all what you ve stated...

ANSWER THE SIMPLEST QUESTION? do you still beleive in the tooth fairy or Santa/StNik/Farther christmas? ONE yes OR ONE no is perfectly honest!

I beg you, answer that, honestly? (i used to but I no longer do)
By #502711 04,Apr,18 19:04
What kind of an argument is that?
By #455846 18,Apr,18 12:46
well, I also used to beleive in the holocaust. And that the earth was ballish. But as with the santaclaus theory. I no longer do. Basically telling me the moon is round and ballish and that the sun is a ball of fire. Then saying the earth we walk on must, also be a ballish shaped thing. Is like stating the tooth fairy exists. Therefor santa does also.... It says in a book the earth is a ball therefor it is. The News said on 9/11, a plane, flown by terrorists, "flew into The Pentagon", therefor thats true. Thank you

By #455846 04,Apr,18 14:03
ausie man, think about it as simply as you can? If you threw a cricket ball straight up, in Ausatralia (south)? Would you try and tell me that if you went to the so called top of the world (north). And throw that same ball up? Would it require a LOT more power or exertion to throw it up? Because now it is actualy going -up. As in more north? While back in Aus, theoretically , your thrownig it 'South' . So how much more exertion are you applying, to throw the ball -North, in the North? How do you work that out and explain it? Baring in mind that 'gravity' is supposed to have an effect of 10 x the mas of the ball, as an effective 'pull'. In Newton. Thus : a 300g ball would be 3000N . Obviously. (10 x 300 = 3000). With the gravity number 10 thing ? That Isac Newton deduced, when an apple fell on his head. What does that ten become when you re down South?? (With out throwing in any other crap? )
By #435701 04,Apr,18 14:30
Sorry...Know this is between you and Aussie Man...but for christ's sake dude! What are you thinking??! Your supposed 'logic' about 'throwing it up' is making me want to actually THROW UP! It's simple if you realize 'up' does not exist in the simplistic form you think of it, on this planet or in Space. Really. And I know this is beyond your limited and tunnel like thinking...THERE IS NO 'UP'!!! It's just a word meaning nothing except the **** opposite of gravity. In Space where there is no Gravity, it follows, there is no 'UP'. Even here on good ole Earth, 'UP' is simply opposite of 'G's'. You can be in the clouds with no natural Horizon in a 60 degree bank (2 G's) and will THINK up is actually 60 degrees from where it actually is. If you control the aircraft thinking the Horizon is 60 degrees off where it actually is...you be dead very soon. I know this is so FAR above your tiny lil head...so try to think of it as upside down! THEN you will be right about everything you think! And in agreement with every FREAKIN' scientist that EVER wrote anything at all about Gravity, Spherical Planets...and where 'up' actually is! Don't actually think there are any scientific articles on 'UP'...teehee
By #455846 04,Apr,18 15:44
So how many planets have you seen ? How many that you saw were round ? How many did you walk right around ? (have you ever walked right round the earth?) No. You didn t answer, so I guess you seen no other planets. Like most of us. So you re on another page in the first place.

Just to confirm, I have actually read a lot of books on this crap. If you don t beleive I can read, then honestly - I ve had, lots of people actually read it to me. At school obviously. Although I obviously wish I didn t have to beleive or listen to it. I just did whatever I could with it . Now if I actually think about it. It s actually like a form of **** abuse. Telling them to beleive all that?

Now, back to the books. I don t care what you say. What you (or I) have read, in theose books. Is total bs. You havent seen the planets, Niether have I . And thats what this, is obviously about. The whole dialog is about what we know or are supposed to beleive. Is bs. The earths supposed to be a 'ball'. Like we ve read or been told! But it simply can t be a ball. For a start, you ve already stated, everywhere we go or you go (around this sphere), up is up. Allways to the North? Always to the so called east? Up = east? That already tell s me it has to be up. BS. If we re on our sphere. In the so called North, up is Northwards. In the south, up becomes -southwards. Even if our 'sphere' is turning or supposed to be turning (god knows whats been making it turn for at least 5-6000 year). North, according to what we ve been, told should always remain , the Northern Hemisphere. Like there, should always be a 'southern' part.Or in facts it s probably easier to TRY and accept the concept of North Est and South skies.

You re already TRYING TO CONFUSE YOUR THINKING. Or taking diferent concepts and put them together. That s because you e simply trying to beleive everything you ve 'read'. And tell yourself that it s all tru. How can you expect it all to be turning (because that s what you re supposed to also beleive). While North will always be North and South lways South. If it turns, each part of this 'ball' will have to get it s 'turn' at being North, East, South etc? Don t try and deny that. Because that s even why we re supposed to have day and night. Don t deny that either. Our 'ball' turns quicker than the sun can follow it. So one part gets iluminated while the other part isn t. (god know s, it s even supposed to all have a SUPER AMASING constant speed, of moving.) Basically what this is about is. What we all beleive just can not be all right. What we re supposed to be accepting is all bs. It contradicts it self.

Lets not go into "true north" and "false north" . Or how other "planets" don t seem to have this 'gravity thing'. While coinsidently, there s also, no life on them. Too funny that , to me. Everyone fell of those planets and landed where it s flat. But some might have gone over 'the edge'. It s too ironic. No gravity, no people, no water. No life. Just a viscious circle. Too funny.

Where as we re on a flat piece of the 'galaxy'. We have water, which hasn t run of the edge. Creatures have managed to stay on, without finding the edge or the end. And then falling off. Probably something to do with the fact that when we re at the edge of a cliff(most of us), don t fall off... Accept it , it simply HAS to be a flat piece of object we live on. Unless you can proove on your own with out any reference to cosmonauts, astronauts Einstien, Julias Ceasor, Isac Newton or the man on the moon and what colour he chose to paint his house. As I stated befor, beleive what YOU want . Beleive what you ve been told.

What did you think of the New s from around the world today? Or yesterday? Or this time last week? Was everything on each news channel, precisely correct. Or was ABC more correct than Fox. Which was maybe pretty similar to CNN. Did it ever occur to you that there never seem to be any 'improvement' on these Cosmic thoughts and beleifs? I think we don t hear any of that, as there s no reason to think anything other than what we ve been told. New s reporters can make plenty of dough, telling people like us about other bombings and tragedies relating to extreme weather, etc. (Ill admit I sometimes take it seriously). Some day, you get the odd 'brave ' News Reporter, THAT tells us something unusual. But yup, it s flat. (excuse my grammer, i tried , lol) FFS...
By #502711 04,Apr,18 19:28
I don't know about your reasoning there but I have read that a plane will get to its destination faster flying against the spin of the earth, than if it was flying with the spin.
By #455846 18,Apr,18 12:37
I m sure I read that also somewhere. However I tend to think it unrealistic or not very practicable. So BS. And therefor can t proove anything, acurately

By #455846 04,Mar,18 10:27
quite honestly it s more difficult for me to believe it s ball shaped (or spherical or rugby ball shaped or lemon shaped), than it is to believe it s flat. For a start.

Why would you beleive things or people could fall of the edge, if you can believe they can reside or exist upside down. Most beleive the galaxy or space goes to no end. So why can t anyone beleive earth has no end?

Beleive what you will.

By #502711 04,Mar,18 18:52
Yep, we're all a pack of idiots over here. Don't believe what science proves.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Mar,18 18:54 other posts 
Then believe what the church preaches.
By #502711 04,Mar,18 22:56
Yeah they say the earth is only 6000 years old & dinosaur fossils are a trick of Satan's. How could you possibly argue with that logic?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Mar,18 02:19 other posts 
You can't.
They got all the proofs.
By #502711 05,Mar,18 03:37
You don't need proof when you've got the "word of God" to tell you what to believe.
By #455846 21,Mar,18 13:32
do you know anyone older than 6000 that could proove you wrong... Or let me guess, you read it in some book.....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Mar,18 14:44 other posts 
I guess you're trying to post some humorous comments. I can't believe that you think this way. Your humour is a bit dry however. ...
By #502711 21,Mar,18 22:39
Scientific analysis proves many artifacts & structures to be over 10,000 years old. The same with archeology proving that some fossils to be over hundreds of thousands, even millions of years old... Please feel free to present proof of your argument anytime.
By #455846 01,Apr,18 19:22
sorry, to get back so late on this. So, yup "Scientific analysis". To put it into my kind of perspective.

Ok, I ll just agree. So I don t offened "religious people". The earth we work and live on, is sort of spherical. Has water and people that stick to it. Has a true North and a Magnetic North. Floats, in darkness. With all that stuff sticking to it.

I also , have no way of prooving that, it s actually older than or not quite as old as. Sixthousand years. Hence I ll agree that. During the last sixthousand years, people from everywhere in the world. Have dug up old bones and dead trees. All agreed on how it got there, where it all came from. And how long it s been there. And obviously, nothings been there for much more than about, sixthousand years. Nothing. Anywhere.

As I ve heard Stephen Hawking describe. It all came from space, which is basically darkness. And it all left a black hole behind .Where it all came from. That black hole was an endless tunnel. That was the beginning of time, so it had no date. No disrespect to Stephen, I had and still have great respect for him. May he now be rested in peace. Ha ha

By #435701 03,Apr,18 13:48
Holy Crap Dude Methinks you should keep your 'scientific' opinions to yourself...as you obviously have NO knowledge to speak of. Even of the English language. I thought an English education was better than here in 'Muricah'. However, if you are an example...I be veddy, VEDDY wrong...No 'offense' meant, but really.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Apr,18 18:11 other posts 
That was my reaction too. He speaks a bit better English than Trump, but still. ..
By #502711 04,Apr,18 05:49
I didn't reply to his comment as I didn't understand what he was tying to say.
By #455846 04,Apr,18 13:28
Basicly. It s flat. Everything that says it ball shaped, lemonshaped or globe shaped is bullshit. Try not to think of why you ve been told it s ball shaped. And that if it s flat, there has to be an 'edge' somewhere. Simple question. How can a whole (southern) part of the world , if it were ball shaped. Live upside down? It sux. Thats crap. Forget gravity. Forget stories that you ve seen phjotos from the heavens above. Forget it rotating. Beleive it. That gravity thing cant hold everything in place as it beleived by so many , to do.

donald trump isn t a scientis as far as I know. So he s got nothing to do with it. (Ausieman)

By #502711 04,Apr,18 19:12
So do you think that outside of the atmosphere is a firmament & that the moon & sun is within this atmosphere? Why do you think the earth is flat? You say there is no proof the earth is a globe, but I say there is no proof that it's flat
By #455846 04,Apr,18 13:41
lolyou dont have any knowledge either . I ll bet. Your just beleiving what you ve been told. And what we re supposed to beleive. Think of this way. What people say and seem to strongly believe about the ball shaped earth. Makes about as much sense as my hand print seems to make to you. Although you obviously tried reading it. Maybe if you bothered , you have doubt. You ve come to a naked picture web page, to try and proove you re a super human. Masyter at languag3e and master at science. But beleive wha you will. I seriously don t care what you beleive either. Why should I. Just open your eyes to the fact that : While we re on this earthy for our time. Why should we beleive what we ve been told and what can t be possible. Simple: we cant live upside down with out everything falling. It cant turn at an even rate that theres 365. 25 daysw in a so called year. It can t be possible for it to turn , while this so called gravity experience we have, keep s us constantly to the 'ground'? With it s ever constant atractive f o r c e? Make what you want of it. . And don t worry about spelling. Rather worry about physics. (talk4s)
By #435701 04,Apr,18 13:55
I would, once again, like to reply to you. Let's keep this simple...as in REALLY simple...I am supposing you have seen the other planets in our Solar System? I am also assuming that you actually KNOW what a Solar System is...So...please concentrate...IF the other 7 (I really, REALLY want to say 8 as Pluto was a friend of mine) are spheres...Think REALLY hard now...Why is our Planet flat among all our fellow ROUND planets??!!...Now I know I may have taxed your tiny little mind, quite possibly beyond it's limits...I DO apologize!... but please try and keep your sanity among all this...TOTAL LOGIC...
By #455846 04,Apr,18 14:33
Stop right in the begining. Your first few lines. " I am SUPPOSING you have seen the other planets in OUR solar system? ".... I **** to break this to you. But NO I havent.

I ve only seen LOTS of stars, the moon and the sun. And quite frankly, I ve though nothing of them. I ve even photographed the moon. I must say some of those photo s actually do look lovely...

Now, what other 'planets' have you actually seen? Are you a space man ? Are you from the moon ? Are you David R Jones' Major Tom? Than man that fell from the sky?
By #435701 04,Apr,18 14:42
Yeah, please take me literally. And I am Major Tom! Great Dude! I knew him personally... Now, to what planets I have actually seen. I have seen Saturn, Jupiter and Venus thru a very high powered telescope high up in the Rocky Mountains. And though they were pretty BORING, they were ALL...perfectly spherical. Just like ALL the 'advertisements' in scientific journals, magazines,...and lest you forget, JUST LIKE YOU WERE F'IN' TAUGHT...in school...So, I say this to you... :
--------------------------------------- added after 106 seconds

Titter, titter! You be fun to play with on the playground! Which is where you 'thinking' ability actually stopped.
By #435701 04,Apr,18 14:52
I would like to apologize to you. I am VERY sorry...that I responded to you like someone who could actually understand logical thinking. Or could actually think... I am really SO sorry as there are just a HUGE amount of you walking this Planet these days ...that just won't...and cannot...be reasonable. Set in your ways and totally unable to be convinced that the World you itty bitty mind resides in...only exists in your tiny skull...My SINCEREST aplogies to you.
YOURS,
Major Tom
By #455846 04,Apr,18 16:32
Ok, apologies accepted, Big Tom. I do also apologise for my poor grammer. I am half blind. Honestly. And no, that s not why I haven t seen any other planets.

But please- can you just tell me at least three reasons (even if it s just one)?..... With out thinking of anything you were taught, at school or told at Uni or had to understand if and when you worked for NASA or any place like it. Why do you seem to WANT to beleive we live on what many beleive is a 'ball'? How can you not beleive it s flat. Don t mention the bs about walking off the edge either. That can actually be explained using sooo many different ideas. No bs.

Please sir, why do you honestly NOT beleive it s flat ish? Because I want you to think. Hey, wait - it may actually be. You don t have to beleive it, because of what I say. 'Flat earthers' can tell you LOT s of interesting stuff. If you d only have it in yourself to think (nevermind say), it might actually be possible. It could be in fact tru. Give it some time. It s flat.
By #502711 04,Apr,18 19:23
I suppose this whole debate will be put to rest in just a few decades when we'll have craft that will travel outside of the atmosphere that the public will be able to experience as this will soon become a common mode of transport. In the next 50-100 years we'll be travelling between the moon & Mars. I'm not trying to call anyone stupid for not believing in the globe earth here, I'm trying to understand WHY you believe it's flat & read why you don't believe it's a globe. This is an experiment.
By #435701 05,Apr,18 13:09
OK...this time my apology is real. I am so sorry and sad that you don't have full sight. As sight is the essence of life in my own opinion. But we all have issues health wise as we age. My own is Diabetes. Even tho I am not fat and if you saw me in person, you would not believe it...And my own sight is in danger along with every organ in my body...But, it's really NOT possible that we do not live on a sphere. OK...it's actually a 'Spheroid'. Slightly flattened out sphere because of Gravity and rotation...BTW...HOW did you get so MANY of those emoji?? Good for you!
Take care of yourself and your vision, even if I CANNOT understand your lack of reason.
MAJOR Thomazoid.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off