Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #6

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 29,Apr,17 05:07
I've been watching some full on bat shit crazy stuff on youtube today. These "Flat earthers" have been beating their drums for a while now trying to get everyone to believe this stuff. They're everywhere, even Shaq believes it. Let's start the debate. Do YOU believe this theory?

Here's one video I watched: only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,17 22:54 other posts 
I don't know about flat or round. I think it may be a pyramid . Think about, everything I do I feel like I am fighting a uphill battle,but then,I feel like a snow ball headed for hell when I fall.
By #502711 17,May,17 02:58
I think you may be right. That's all the proof I need. We now have an official shape of the Earth people!

By #485312 16,May,17 02:10
Crikey, if people still believe in imaginary ghost like deities, they'll believe anything that is fed to them in the right way... you can brain wash over half the worlds population to pray to pretend gods, than anything is possible.. l just wish they'd disprove all this religious shit and l couldn't care less if the world is flat or round, so long as l don't fall off it and someone some day will do something about fixing the problems we've made for ourselves here... for our grand k!ds sake and future generations, we owe it to start caring for the earth and not the fat cats bottom line.. *lix*
By #502711 16,May,17 02:54
Well i'll tell you the problem with religion is people believe because you CAN'T disprove the existence of "god". Therefore, a lot of humans will continue to believe this horse shit, probably until the last one goes extinct.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 13,May,17 16:28 other posts 
Is there a Flat Earther here who can explain the cycles of the seasons, why some parts of the year have more daylight than at other times, and why some parts of the world are hotter than others?

Also, a raindrop (or any drop of liquid) is round because of the gravity acting on it. So the earth is also spherical due to gravity.
By #502711 13,May,17 21:03
Yes! Also, how come in the Antarctic & northern tips the sun will not set for weeks at a time & also have weeks of night? If the world was flat wouldn't the whole earth have equal days & nights? Also it's day time right now in Australia, & I bet it's night time in America. Shouldn't it be day all over the world?

By #533666 12,May,17 18:11
Yes the earth is definitely flat, that's why all the air is in the atmosphere

By #435701 02,May,17 15:21
Of course the Earth is FLAT! Flatter than a pancake! All you have to do is use your own eyeballs! Just look @ the horizon. Flatter than hell! How could there be any further proof??? Only the dimwitted refuse to believe pictures from space, the U-2, the MOON...hell, even today's business jets show the curvature!! But sadly, the dimwits in power, Putin, that 'yung un', China...our illustrious prezidente...everybody with nukes cannot see what a delicate sphere we ALL live on. They all think nukes can be used despite the fact that there are well over 15,000 of them Worldwide. (funny, but there used to be TWICE that amount!) All of them will likely be unleashed on the rest of us if JUST a few human ASSHOLES in power decide to launch...And our prez is just like Chance the Gardener from the movie 'Being There'...just look at his comments yesterday ALONE!
By #502711 03,May,17 04:53
I don't think, or at least I hope anyone on earth, except perhaps Kim Jong Un, is stupid enough to launch any nukes. But even if Kim did launch a nuke it would surely plummet back on top of them. They've demonstrated their military capabilities & they're not very impressive.
By #435701 03,May,17 13:49
I guess you're not aware that Putin has on MANY occasions has said 'tactical' nukes ARE usable. He's pretty stupid, too. Tactical is just the match to the 'big uns'...Then there is Iran on the same path as N. Korea. And both India and Pakistan have deliverable nukes...Their governments are sort a dumb, too. Are you aware of all the accidents that very nearly led to full out Nuclear war since the dawn of the Cold War 72 years ago? It's ONLY just now becoming known how FUCKING lucky we ALL are to still be alive!...Lastly, I will mention the US and it's current prez...Chance the Gardener as I like to call him. ('Being There' movie) He LOVES to watch TV, particularly Fox news for christ's sake! He is just as dimwitted as lovable ole Chance...And he, like Putin, has mentioned the use of nukes more than once...it's a different age, my friend. The World is in bigger danger than any time in history. It's just that very few like to admit it, even it it's staring them in the face. I only hope I can shuffle off this mortal coil before all NUCLEAR HELL BREAKS OUT...It'll be very close.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,May,17 09:55 other posts 
There are people who believe in all kinds of shit. There are people who believe that the Earth is flat. There are others who believe in various gods. Not much difference. People are easily deluded.
By #502711 02,May,17 03:55
That they are Leo
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,May,17 08:13 other posts 
Most people want to live in a fairy tale.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,17 06:35 other posts 
Earth is an oblate spheroid...flat earthers must be smoking some funny shit,without even researching I will guess that these flat earthers believe NASA have lied all this time,and that there were no space missions,etc... they probably have some bonkers theory on gravity then!!
By #502711 02,May,17 03:54
Yeah man they do hey. lol. They think that we live in a dome, that NASA uses CGI in their videos. What's hilarious is that they totally, completely believe it & call anyone that disagrees an idiot. My god, the stupidity is strong on this planet haha. Check this video out of some of these people trying to explain flat earth theory: only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 01,May,17 15:19 other posts 
Same folks that think money grows on trees and Elvis is still kicking.
By #502711 02,May,17 03:50
Money does grow on trees. It's called marijuana

By #496814 30,Apr,17 01:31
The earth is flat! (At least here in Holland)

By _avg_ [Ignore] 30,Apr,17 01:28 other posts 
Uh, Shaq doesn't believe the Earth is flat...

only registered users can see external links

By #485312 30,Apr,17 00:07
the earths flat, the moons made of cheese, and the lock ness monster is a dragon *Lix*

By #460385 29,Apr,17 16:35
Shaq also believes he is SuperMan. For real.
By #502711 29,Apr,17 19:05
I'm not surprised.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 29,Apr,17 07:23 other posts 
Jesus Christ, what drivel!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off