Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 29,Apr,17 05:07
I've been watching some full on bat shit crazy stuff on youtube today. These "Flat earthers" have been beating their drums for a while now trying to get everyone to believe this stuff. They're everywhere, even Shaq believes it. Let's start the debate. Do YOU believe this theory?

Here's one video I watched: only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,May,18 17:26 other posts 
Now, I do realize that my use of language such as "you're an idiot if you believe that the earth is flat" or "you're an idiot if you believe in hare krishna", and so on, won't change anything and won't achieve anything at all. Because those who believe in a religious way (and the belief that the earth is flat has all the characteristics of a religious belief) won't change their minds no matter what. Even if you educate them and show them, that the very law of gravity prohibits flatness, they will reply by saying that the Newton's law of gravity is false. Any discussion is futile.

The epithets "idiot", "moron", "deluded", "silly", etc, are only used (by me) as an accurate characterization of their condition.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Comic relief is permissible though.
After all, their beliefs should serve some purpose: they can make us laugh and spur the invention of anecdotes, stand-up comedy, humorous plays, etc. Aristophanes knew that long time ago and wrote plays towards this purpose.
By #502711 02,May,18 23:56
Hare Krishna really existed didn't he? There was proof of that. There's proof that the earth in a globe. There's no proof that it isn't.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,May,18 03:07 other posts 
Oh Yes, you're right. Hare Krishna exists. I found him on the internet.
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

You're right about the Earth too. It is flat. The proof is on the internet again!
By #556372 07,May,18 18:26
the earth is no more flat than,,,,well,,,twowarmtts titties,,,she sends her love,,,

By #455846 27,Apr,18 12:08
No point bringing up all this B S about what scientists have prooved or supposedly beleive. That s the essence of believing the earth is what it is, flat. Denying what other people have 'stated'. To sell books. It s about believing in your own ideas and making up your own mind. It involves nothing more than believing in logic, for a start. Simply saying to yourself yup. What they ve written in books is B S.

For a start. Whos actually been to Pluto ? Whos been to Mercury? How did he or she know it was 'Mercury'...and not Mars? If this 'gravity' thing was so awesome and 'powerfull'. Isn t it slowly drawing all the planets to wards the 'earth' shaped ball we live on, supposedly? I mean they say the moon changes the tide? Thes are just a few basic ideas to begin with? Who managed to 'proove' somehow the moon changes the water levels, on the earth? And hences the 'tides'. Who s varified it ? Perhaps using another theory that tells US the same concept? etc
By just16cm [Ignore] 27,Apr,18 12:26 other posts 
You got to love it, when flat-earthers talk about "logic"...

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Apr,18 12:48 other posts 
I'm 100% in accordance with you Sir and salute you for having the courage to explian your point so logiccaly and elloquently in perfect English. 
Scientists are loosers and liars. They write books 2 make money and they just beleive in whataver the governement tells thm. If the earth wadnt flat we wouldnt be able 2 stand on it. Noboody has been to Pluto and look they were sayin pluto was a planet then they changed they're minds they dont know what their sayin. And u know why? Becoz Pluto is as flat as a cookie and if they said it waz a planet peeple mite start lookin closer and see it was flat and they dont want the truth to leek out.
Fucking looser scientists. They dont understand that the truth will preveil. The earth is flat and u know what? Ive watched 100 hours of utube videos how many hours have they spent in showin the earth is round? 5 minites! Ive studied 100 hoyrs of utube videos and i know!
By #455846 27,Apr,18 12:54
ALL you have to answer is. Honestly, have you seen Pluto? Has anyone you really know and trust, seen it? How the fuck could they estimate OR even work out the temperature of the sun, and , and?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Apr,18 14:33 other posts 
thats rite, i agree, i havnt seen pluto and i dont think any of those lazy sientiscts have seen either. as for measuring the sun temperature, its a joke, isnt it? who the fuck would know what it is when the sun is sooooo far away? i'm telling ya, their all shit those socalled sientiscts who think they know all. keep people blind, thats wot they do. i dont beleive in any of that shit.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Apr,18 11:38 other posts 
I have a scientific question.

The Earth is, as undoubtedly proven in this forum flat. But, of course, there are mountains, so it's not like it's totally flat, it her some anomalies.

The question is:
What is flatter, the EARTH or this GIRL? only registered users can see external links
By #455846 27,Apr,18 11:49
definately her But she s sexy enough anyway

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Apr,18 19:41 other posts 
This is the kind of shit that those why deny the earth is flat see.
If YOU think you see this, then you're deluded. The earth is flat. The proof that the earth is flat is that it's on youtube and because it is flat and because those who say it' not flat are all deluded. That's the proof.
By #502711 26,Apr,18 04:14
I can't believe everyone is still debating this here
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Apr,18 05:32 other posts 
Come on, it's fun.
By #502711 26,Apr,18 05:47
Nah I'm happy this thread is so popular. Not happy that people really believe the earth is flat though

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Apr,18 22:31 other posts 

By #529150 24,Apr,18 15:14
Do Flat Earthers also believe in that mythological creature god?
By #502711 24,Apr,18 18:11
I think most of them do. In the bible it says that the sky is a firmament (water). Others just watch too many YouTube videos
By #529150 25,Apr,18 01:11
Yeah I’m agnostic so I just had to throw that in there.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Apr,18 03:57 other posts 
You can be agnostic about god but can't be so about the Earth.

By #541037 23,Apr,18 07:06
I have a female bitchy co-worker...and SHE is flat!!
By #502711 23,Apr,18 08:19
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Apr,18 19:14 other posts 
Is her name Earth?
Regardless though, despite being flat you can still fuck her.
By #482237 24,Apr,18 10:22
flat on her back???
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Apr,18 12:00 other posts 
Yeah, with her legs spread out.

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 30,Apr,17 03:41 other posts 
Why you make a thread with something obvious?
By #502711 01,May,17 04:40
I dunno. Was watching weird videos on youtube & there's a growing movement of "flat earther's" that are POSITIVE the earth is flat. Just thought i'd start a thread about it to see if anyone else is in on this.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 05,May,17 22:03 other posts 
Maybe i was not clear.

The earth is flat and that is obvius and a fact. I dont reslise the need to discuss it here.

Although i dont judhe you... but this is a closed case.

The earth is flat but the scientific society dont admiting it
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,May,17 05:08 other posts 
You say it's fact, present your evidence to prove it...you can't say it's a closed case without some sort of evidence to back up your claim..
By #502711 06,May,17 07:01
What makes you so sure the earth is flat? It seems more unbelievable that the world would be flat instead of spherical. How can you say you are 100% on this with pretty much no proof. Even the ancient Greeks believed the world was round.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,May,17 07:53 other posts 
The ancient Greeks didn't believe that the Earth is a sphere. They KNEW it was a sphere. Based on that, they had made a number of very accurate predictions. They estimated that the circumference of the Earth is about 40 thousand kilometres. Their computation, based only on geometry and measurement, was astonishingly correct. The real circumference is 40075 km.

The person who calculated this, Eratosthenes, lived about 2300 years ago and didn't believe anything. He calculated and measured and verified and therefore proved that the Earth is a sphere.

Beliefs are not valid. They are concepts employed by the religious, the politicians and the idiots.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 06,May,17 17:13 other posts 
Eratosthenes also made the same measurements for a flat earth. Both calculations are preett close. And modern sciense took advantage of that.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 06,May,17 17:10 other posts 
No. Ancient Greek were devided.

There are plenty of thoughts about it, we xan not discuss it here in full strength...

Some things are like...

Personalyy i see no proof of o globe. There are no actuall photo of the earth from space. I see no curve (except videos that use special cameras who create curve).

Water in a spinning ball is fly away from the ball (figokentros). Not staying in the ball.

And the air is supposed to stay around a ball that spinning and moving aound the sun that also moving to some unindedified point so... Do you realise the speed the sciense are throuwing to you?

Airflights with strange emergency stops or strange original lines. i also thing (not syre) there is no gps in south hemisphere???

Also an airplane would be impossible to land in an earth that moves in the speed that they told us.

And i have to say this. When we are talking about flat eart we are not talking about a table with edges that you can fell...

The earth is believed to be a planet because some decedes or a century before us,at a time none had gone to space because we dont even have airplanes, someone put a globe in the schools and said here, this is our planet. And noone question that a century after because we are tought this is a fact.

And as you speak about ancient Greeks there is a famous saying tat i will try to make it good in english... The sky bodies are in the shape of sphere, the line says. But hte sky bodies, which earth is not a sky object... Its more clear in Greek.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,May,17 17:32 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,May,17 17:38 other posts 
Anyone who thinks that the Earth is flat is an idiot.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 07,May,17 15:43 other posts 
Oh thanks. That is mature behavior... That is not you... I believe someone highjacked your password...

Just because someone is on another path of believes than you, doesnot make him an idiot...

Actually idiot is a greek word and originaly means personal or self / selfish. Which supposed to mean if you are selfish you are an idiot who doesnot work for the common good.
By #502711 06,May,17 18:49
The reason the water flies off of a spinning ball is due to gravity. But, the water would still fly off that same ball in space. The reason the ocean doesn't fall into the sky is due to our atmosphere. You say that it would be impossible to land a plane on the earth, but if you're driving a car & toss a ball into the air, does it not stay at the same speed as the car? Why doesn't the ball fly into the rear window?
By _avg_ [Ignore] 07,May,17 14:16 other posts 
Water flies off a spinning ball due to centrifugal f0rce, and it's path is curved due to centripetal f0rce. We do not see water flying off the face of the rotating Earth because the water's inertial f0rce is nowhere near the escape velocity required to leave a body as massive as Earth, due to gravitational f0rce.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 07,May,17 15:41 other posts 
maybe the earth is massive but also the supposed speed of spinning around the axe and arround sun and towards the space is also massive.

thousands of km/h x thousands of km/h x thousands of km/h
By _avg_ [Ignore] 07,May,17 16:45 other posts 
I'm surprised someone as knowledgeable as yourself would make the error of equivocating the meaning of 'massive' in the colloquial sense of 'really big' with it's relevant sense in context as 'the physical property of having mass'....it's almost as if you don't know what you're talking about.

Earth rotates on it's axis at about 1000mph, and it's mass produces a gravitational f0rce of about 9m/s^2. I'll leave the conversion of units to an expert like you, but does this rotation provide enough inertial f0rce for an object like a molecule of water to achieve escape velocity?
If not, how much faster would the rotation need to be in order for an object to achieve escape velocity for a body with the mass of the Earth?
Does that speed need to increase for an object more massive than a molecule of water?
Does that speed account for atmospheric pressure? Friction? Electrostatic attraction?

TIA.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,May,17 09:46 other posts 
its about the language, i cant express myself to fyll capacity.

Think like that, you are driving with 100km/h only, and you put your hand out of the window and you feel this power/resistanse of the air...

Now multiple that speed, and what...? you just can felel anything? i just dont go with that. maybe the earth is a globe but something wrong is there about the explanation....

The maths does not match.
Gravity is not proven it is just an invented meseuare.
Something is incomplite.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,May,17 09:51 other posts 
and about the pressure and friction and electrostatic things, all they are aplyable to a flat erath model.

Actually it is suprising that every scientist in the ancient past calculate for both theories flat and sphere and both they match...

But suprisingly no modern scientist even bother to run the numbers for a flat earth model.

Nothing is disproven. There is no actual photo of earth from space that indivcates it is a globe.
By #482237 24,Apr,18 10:26
you are wrong
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,May,17 09:54 other posts 
And i am not an expert. Also thing that the water is not one piece of body. it could achieve this velocity kilo after kilo, pound after pound, litre after litre...

Or drop by drop. is a drop of water no massive enough to escape the spinning ball? it is but the drops of water or rain falls never escape.
By #482237 24,Apr,18 10:29
the spinning ball is affected by the gravity of earth as the bigger ****,,,the oceans are affected by the same gravity but there's no other bigger **** to affect it
--------------------------------------- added after 25 seconds

"****"
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

darn--f o r c e,,,
By #502711 10,May,17 03:57
Thank you avg, i'm no scientist. You put all of that very nicely.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 07,May,17 15:38 other posts 
The ball car thing actually proves what i say if you think it more closely.

And no the atmosphere of the air is weaker than the oceanic pressure if i can say it that way...

The water and air supposed to fell of a spinning ball due to the power that in greek is called FIGOKENTROS. i dont know the english term...

The thing is i dont care if the earth is flat or not. i just care that people who believe in flat earth are opene minded to the globe thing while those who believe in globe thing are not openminded to the flat earth....

That is the problem i see in the society. They all believe what they told and stay there.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 07,May,17 18:22 other posts 
I don't know what the English term for FIGOKENTROS is either, but thankfully I have a Google button that tells me it translates to "centripetal f0rce" ...just like I said above. (http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#auto/en/figokentros)

And it IS important to be open-minded, but it's important to note that DOESN'T mean "staying open to a possibility which has been disproven on multiple levels." Or perhaps you simply had too much FIGOKENTROS and your brain flew away from your open mind...
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,May,17 09:48 other posts 
i am not going to answer in this...
By #435701 08,May,17 15:38
You write like an idiot. Then you write with more or less correct spelling/grammar...So, either you are schizophrenic, or you're just playing games.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,May,17 16:57 other posts 
Anyone who thinks that the Earth is flat needs psychiatric help.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,May,17 20:54 other posts 
Dont call me idiot.
I just dont speak good english
And i font type good.

Is that so strsnge or snoying to you?
By #502711 10,May,17 04:09
This is a good debate so far. I posted this so everyone could read both sides of these beliefs. But Greek18cm, you say there is no evidence of a globe Earth, but how do you explain the pictures from space missions showing, clearly a spherical earth & moon? I already know your answer though "NASA faked the moon landings, we've never been to space & never will because we're all trapped inside a dome & space is really a firmament & the stars are the result of sound waves in that firmament." But what are the lunar cycles, solar cycles, eclipses etc. if that is the case?
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 11,May,17 07:13 other posts 
Cycles of luna and sun is more easyly and mathimaticaly explainable in a flat vetsion.

The photoes are photosoped or manipulated.
Eliptic shape doesnot mean globe.

You are not a globe yet i can make a pic of you look like one...

Just see carefull some photoes... for exanple , in a 5cm pic of an eliptic supposed earth you see usa...so what?50% of earth is usa and in the rest is the other continents?

There are so many and obvius wrongs and faults mathmaticaly and phitoshopicly in those pics that my brain cant understand how the common eye doesnot see it.

Perhaps the common eye is too used to graphics and iconic manioulation these days.

Take a peace of paper with some draw or pic or even a map, then take some cylindrical shaped item and try to see or photoshoot through this item the map...

The map now looks eliptic in your photo. Is the map a glob? No!

The only curve i saw,so far is by this "fish eye camera" i think is called. Those csmeras nasa uses. If you turn them enough the curve turns to the other direction,is hilarius...

The flat shape is the true sight i see.
I see no curve. If it is a globe...then the earth must me much more bigger than we thought and the curve so slighly that we can not see!
By #502711 12,May,17 06:21
The earth is huge dude. You can stand on the tallest mountain & not see a curve unless you're WAY up in the sky. This is why the earth appears flat, because it is so big. If you shrunk yourself into a microbe & then placed yourself atop a basketball, I bet it too would appear flat.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 12,May,17 13:07 other posts 
Yes but no matter how high you go,no curve still...

And as i said...those pucs that in the 50% of a glibe us usa or egypt...where suposed to fit the rest of the world?
By #502711 13,May,17 21:06
Watch this

James May witnesses the curvature of the Earth: only registered users can see external links
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 14,May,17 06:26 other posts 
Dont send me vids.
Its goibg to be endless list.
For starters i could find and send you an 8 hours vid... lets dont do that
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 20:11 other posts 
Μαλάκας. I think that means flat-earther in Greek.
By #455846 20,Apr,18 15:08
Yes, here s the right kind of thoughts.

I didn t even realise when I first saw this post how far back the comments go. Stangely I feel exactly the same in my thoughts. It is a huge topic to explain, but it just has to be flat. Theres NO OTHER WAY. For us to live on it.

People are just like sheep. And basically just beleive anything and everything that NASA and others, has to show them. While everything in the books was basically assumed.

Go on everybody. Beleive what you want. Just don t try and state that sheep all know when to get walking towards the sheep penn to go to **** or whatever. They just follow the heard. Like lots of Sheeple do
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 20:12 other posts 
They're all idiots. The Earth is flat and is shaped as a Pentagon.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off