Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 29,Apr,17 05:07
I've been watching some full on bat shit crazy stuff on youtube today. These "Flat earthers" have been beating their drums for a while now trying to get everyone to believe this stuff. They're everywhere, even Shaq believes it. Let's start the debate. Do YOU believe this theory?

Here's one video I watched: only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #435701 06,Mar,18 14:19
This is the picture I previously posted to show how dumb these FlatEarthers are. Proof positive that if the Earth were truly flat, they would see this every time there was a Lunar Eclipse...Hoping picture will show itself again. Because when it comes to posting pics on this site, I be jis a dum beeleever in thar ain't no spheres in da UniVerse.
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

/8niktojl8a1spic.html
Beginnin' ta luk lak ah be superty duperty dum
--------------------------------------- added after 118 seconds

OK...I be smart agin!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Mar,18 14:46 other posts 
u r vry smart u dude u kip goin lak dis dont stop all time writ nice englis an post u pics flat erth an moun mak it goud 4 soea eme wj dkwpef gj4tgw (e8I* 3cr0$JF jeوش فع عسعfb एफव फव त्यीजतुरएतगर्व eและเขาก็ท 3x vำงานหนัก erth flat yeh flat yeh dun a flat go go zom atcouh woma sex sex flat
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Mar,18 14:50 other posts 
यू अरे रियली स्मार्ट!

Click here only registered users can see external links for pronunciation. SELECT THE LEFT SPEAKER TO LISTEN.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Mar,18 14:50 other posts 
บุตรยั่วแอfromแสนฟรานซิสโก้สยกอริน็อตอ ที่พี่จะl อะมิริการ

only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Mar,18 14:52 other posts 
Σου ιού άρη νότ φοόλινγ ως

By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Mar,18 14:54 other posts 
فلة ارثرص أر ورص ظن طرمب!

(That's a bit more challenging!)
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Mar,18 14:55 other posts 
Хопе ооо аге хавинг фон витх тхат щит!

By #435701 07,Mar,18 15:17
Ach du Liebe! Bist du ein ganze schiesse?...Me laks talkin' lak a dufus...Caus der be so manies of em on dis orb...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Mar,18 18:01 other posts 
Deutsch kann ich nicht sprechen.
By #502711 06,Mar,18 17:47
I thought about this a proof of the globe earth, that if the earth were flat, then the constellations would be the same around the world. I do believe that one cannot spot the southern cross in America, just like here we cannot see the north star.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Mar,18 18:47 other posts 
There's another possibility. Europe on one side, say, Australia on the other. We see the north star, you don't. But if you drill a hole you will.

The problem with this theory is that the flight from europe to OZ should go over the edge. But this doesn't happen. Nobody has seen an edge during the flight.
By #502711 04,Apr,18 19:36
I read that the edge of this flat earth- has a giant ice wall keeping all the water in & that the wall is guarded by armed soldiers to keep anyone from discovering that the earth is flat, because the government want everyone to believe that it's a globe, for some reason.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Apr,18 20:22 other posts 
Oh yea, obviously, that's it. The government want to keep people ignorant. I think they have also found aliens and are talking to them, but they don't want people to know. One thing is for sure though: all aliens have a haircut like Trump's. In fact, Trump got ot from them. I know it's true. I read it on the internet.
By #502711 05,Apr,18 02:26
Do you know there is a flat earth society? If anyone is trying to keep people ignorant, it's them. What purpose does it serve to make everyone believe the earth is a globe? I think these flat earthers want everyone to believe that the earth is flat because they truly believe it & can't stand that no one else believes & think that they're stupid.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Apr,18 04:13 other posts 
I know. This is the danger of the internet. Alongside the good things It provides, it also creates idiots. Actually, many members of that society can't even write or speak proper English, even though they're native English speakers: the society is based in the US.

If anyone knows something about gravity, he shall be able to reduce, from equations of physics alone, that nothing of the mass of the earth could be flat. But this is far too advanced for those who can't even speak their own language.

By #455846 04,Apr,18 17:51
god, why did i ever engage with this lot. It s got me thinking of sooo many reasons not beleive or to think we live on an amasing ball. I can t stop thinking how crazy people are and what they just take as being realality . Geez. ffs.

Like 500 years ago ? People just 'decided' with their basic instruments, that some how we live and exist, all arond a 'ball'???

Jeez, there s even so many other ideas about gregorian or different calenders. Or beleifs and superstitions about "a god". Yet theres only one devil ??

So many concepts? But tell them the most basic concept to understand... The EARTH IS flat ish. Now I m a zombie ?? All us 'flatties'? We re all insane

By zzick [Ignore] 04,Apr,18 13:40 other posts 
Maybe it's sharp
By #455846 04,Apr,18 16:35
NOW THERE S THINKING

By #435701 03,Apr,18 14:02
Holy F'in' Christ! I think the mere FACT that there is such a RAGING discussion about a proven fact since Aristotle 300 B.C...that's before christ for all you heathens...teehee...I be a heathen says something DEEPLY disturbing about U.S. education. Particularly when it comes to ACTUAL individual ability to....THINK!!!...When proof is all around you that the Earth is NOT flat and yet...you cannot figure out the truth...We be DOOMED as a country.
Jeez...IS THIS WHY TRUMP IS EL PREZIDENTE????????...Yeah, this is why.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

All errors in syntax be on poipus...
By #502711 04,Apr,18 06:11
Aww, don't try & say that America is the best, like it is at eeverything else, at being dumb. Sorry to say I don't doubt the US' ability to be stupid, but stupidity is a worldwide problem. For instance, there are many idiots in MY country also. People in Australia believe the earth is flat. It seems we're going backwards here, we discovered & proved that the earth is a globe & yet people out there are trying to convince everyone that it is flat. In a way, with all of our advances in technology & information sharing, we manage to use it to spread stupid ideas also. Information sharing also spreads degeneracy.

By Mr57tommyg [Ignore] 27,Feb,18 17:47 other posts 
Nope not flat, I was on a ship that left the Gulf of Mexico, we went east for 3 months and we did not fall off the edge. We ended up back where we stated. Sounds like a globe to me
By #502711 21,Mar,18 22:48
You just can't tell some people though, mate. No matter what PROOF you present, they'd always have some excuse. If you took them on a spaceship & launched them to outer space they'd say "Aw nah, that was just a simulation & the windows are really TV screens!"
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Mar,18 02:17 other posts 
Maybe the ship turned around when it got to the edge while you were sleeping.
By #502711 22,Mar,18 05:25
That must have been it!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Mar,18 05:07 other posts 
Well, it could be a cylinder.

By #502711 26,Mar,18 08:23
"Hughes had been on a mission to prove that the Earth is flat and that NASA astronauts such as John Glenn and Neil Armstrong were merely paid actors performing in front of a computer-generated image of a round globe."
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Mar,18 05:04 other posts 
So, did he prove it?

By #435701 07,Mar,18 15:22
Tee, f'in' HEE AussieMan n leopoldij...You both be funny as HELL! All the while saying the same things but with tongues totally in...I'd like to say cheeks, but thinkin' somewhere's else!
By #502711 21,Mar,18 22:45
I'm a comedian. What do you expect?

By #455846 21,Mar,18 13:34
videos gone, post another one . It must have offended the history book writers
By #502711 21,Mar,18 22:44
Maybe youtube just doesn't want stupid shit being perpetuated to the masses. Spreading of false information to dumb down humanity.

By #518243 25,Feb,18 06:08
Yeah and my cock is TINY 🤣 Utter crap believed by complete idiots in my opinion!
By #502711 25,Feb,18 07:41
Agreed
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Feb,18 07:43 other posts 
The earth is flat and OZ is on the other side of the plate.
By #502711 25,Feb,18 16:51
By #23212 27,Feb,18 19:53
Oh Leo, come on: Look at the bottom of the plate. It says right there: 'CHINA'.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Feb,18 20:12 other posts 
It says "made in China". That's different.
By #502711 28,Feb,18 16:46
You're not wron. The Chinese practically own Australia
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Feb,18 18:05 other posts 
I kinda suspected that. I've heard that from my Aussie friends *and* experienced it in Sydney last year.

By #435701 28,Feb,18 14:51
g/8ni

By #435701 26,Feb,18 14:25
[deleted image]

I REALLY hope this picture works in this forum. Because I be too tupid ta figur out how ta download....But, if the Earth was flat, this is the view we Earthlings would get during an Eclipse...Just in case it doesn't work, the Moon has a totally FLAT shadow across it's 'face'.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Well, G WHIZ! Duh, did I dood dat?
--------------------------------------- added after 48 hours

By #61033 22,Feb,18 13:11
Proof #1

[deleted image]
By just16cm [Ignore] 25,Feb,18 05:44 other posts 

By #548464 22,Feb,18 15:52
So the globe gift here is wrong
By #502711 22,Feb,18 15:55
I'm afraid so
By #549651 24,Feb,18 20:05
Well then, I'm due a credit of roughly 6,000 points...
By #502711 24,Feb,18 20:19

By #61033 22,Feb,18 13:16
Proof #2

[deleted image]

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Feb,18 23:34 other posts 
So do these people believe that all planets are flat? How about the sun and the moon? Where do the ships that fall off of Earth go? Why can't we see Australia, China and Canada at the same time from the International Space Station? What's on the other side of this flat planet of ours? So many questions. I can only assume that these believers don't go on cruise ships.
By #502711 21,Feb,18 01:25
Aw mate, you would not believe the explanations these people come up with. Elon Musk tweeted something like "How come there's no flat Mars society?", someone replied "because Mars has been observed to be round, where as Earth has not". Even though we have thousands of pictures of earth from space, they all say that it's CGI.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Feb,18 01:27 other posts 
No. They only go to their Alabama or Kentucky type church where they learn that dinosaurs lived yesterday.
By #502711 21,Feb,18 18:59
Ahahaha! The ignorance is strong with them. Don't they believe the earth is only 6000 years old? Also I think they believe that dinosaurs never existed & they are Satan's trickery!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Feb,18 19:45 other posts 
You know what? Who gives a fuck what they believe? They're totally fucked up anyway. And we're talking about millions and millions of people....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Feb,18 19:47 other posts 
Oh, but here's something funny. In the 90s, some of those religionists thought that "hello" is a bad word because it comes from hell. So the retards changed it: only registered users can see external links

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off