Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Getting a boner at a nude beach

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #437064 [Ignore] 01,Nov,13 20:31
Summer is around the corner and will be living near a very popular nude beach. I've only been there once and its a bit of a hook up beach, only adults saw a guy getting a blowjob once etc.

Anyway the question is, if you're lying on your towel or whatever and you see some eye candy walk past, is it ok to get a boner? This is mainly for the girls i guess, would you be offended or turned on if a guy got a boner when you were walking past?

Yea so is ok to get a boner, can it be used as a bit of a "mating call" ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.hard on nude beach   2.Lightning At the Nude Beach   3.Thinking about going to a nude beach.   4.sex on nude beaches   5.Do you like to hit the nude beach  

Comments:
By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Nov,22 20:40 other posts 

By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Nov,22 19:08 other posts 
I was in Key West back in September at a men's nude resort. The swimming pool is all nude. I was with hard on watching guys naked and some hard too. I couldn't keep my dick down

By #680315 19,Nov,22 23:45
I saw cody8789 naked at the beach and I got a hardon..
By #275407 20,Nov,22 00:48
I get a hard on just knowing someone is getting a hard on looking at me
By #680315 20,Nov,22 08:13
By Murmur6153 [Ignore] 27,Nov,22 14:25 other posts 
Just saw Cody and so would I

By #64328 22,Sep,20 14:20
Not at a nude beach, but I use to always get a boner at a public swimming pool seeing everyone in bathing suits. They leave nothing to the imagination when they are wet. I even secretly masturbated in the pool sometime before I got out so everyone didnt see I was totally hard. I always wondered if other did the same kinds of things
By #621517 25,Sep,20 02:33
I’m the same. Women in swimsuits turn me on so I often get a stiff in the pool. My erection really shows when I climb out and my wet shorts cling to me. I’ve noticed how some women look out for that and I’m not too shy to let them see! I usually jerk one off in my changing cubicle afterwards while the swimsuits are still fresh in my mind.
By #613564 06,Nov,20 02:07
When I was maybe 14, and seeing all the girls I liked at school, in the local pool, in swimsuits, like little underwear! I thought I was the only one that got super hard, and nervously got off, in the water, to make the erection subside! Sometimes, two times, before it would soften, because some of those little cuties were just taunting, and teasing us young guys!
By #601877 11,Oct,20 15:14
I tryed to seduce other guys at the local pool. the changing area was open air and I would check out the cocks and try not to be obvious or get a boner. Same with showers in high school, I still remember an older neighbor's big cock semihard and he seemed unaware! I did get to play with his brother ( he tried to seduce me, if I knew then what I know now! ),
back to the pool stories, once i was getting dressed and my cock began to rise and this guy noticed and loudly pointed this out to his older buds! I was terrified and got out of there fast just b4 a couple bullys from school got there. Back then I was scared to death of being caught out!
By #662360 20,Nov,22 10:26
It was like that at my all boys school during school sports swimming lessons. We all wore dark blue regulation speedos that were so thin and tight it was obvious who was up hard. Seeing the bulges and shaft outlines around me was always getting me up hard. But we all liked it!

By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 09:40 other posts 
I get them but a full on hardhust a semi and dont touch it you should be ok
--------------------------------------- added after 68 seconds

[deleted image]

By #662360 19,Nov,22 15:16
It varies from beach to beach and who’s there. First time I went was with another boy when we were students bumming round Europe. We had rock hard near vertical erections the moment we got naked but no one seemed bothered. Years later with my wife we were on a nude beach in France. She was concerned that I was up hard erect but other guys around us were erect. In fact she surreptitiously hand jobbed me but again no one noticed. But on another nude beach the atmosphere seemed different and somehow I knew an erection was improper and I managed to stay flaccid. Use your instincts!

By #626775 08,Nov,20 22:29
it always happens to me when I'm at a nude beach

By #489480 25,Oct,20 17:38
I've been to nude beaches & occasionally got hard. Most times it wasn't for long & people don't usually pay much attention. If I had a rock hard boner that would't go away, I either jumped in the water or just lay on my stomach until it went away.

By nekekal [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 13:19 other posts 
I have only been to a nude beach a few times. I always get a hard on. Something about laying naked in the hot sun, looking at naked people, makes my cock hard.

Of course I have spent most of my life with my cock hard, so it doesn't take much. I did talk my wife into sucking my cock one time, I was so horny it only took a minute to make me cum. Even then I stayed hard.

Didn't bother me but I think the wife was embarrassed, she never consented to going again, although I did trick her once.

By #621517 20,Sep,20 12:08
Before COVID my wife and I regularly went to a nude beach in France. Just lazing there eyeing up nude girls and boys doesn’t give me an erection, but as soon as my wife and I start touching and kissing I’m up rock hard. Around us we see other guys in the same position but in France no one seems to care if a guy’s up erect. It’s taken as normal for a guy to get a boner when naked girls and boys are around. The same in German nude multi sex saunas we’ve been to.
By galaxy123 [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 07:26 other posts 
I agree it is not so taboo in France. I have been hard on the beaches there and people don't seem bothered. My parents were naturists and we would often go to france in the summer and when younger I would often get erections. I was embarrassed the first few times then I didn't really care.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 10:01 other posts 
I've never been to a nude beach but I get hard at the swimming pool every time I go. Sometimes I jerk it until I cum before getting out and other times I just go ahead and get out and let it show to anyone who cares to look.

By #613564 25,Sep,20 01:28
I've been to a nude beach, and been naked, with some reluctant guy friends! Guys are such 'wusses' with nudity!!
I loved just being there, but never really got stimulated, even though a few, really nice "Mom-types" came by!
It was like going to the Doctor, and she is a really cute lady, and even with the prostrate exam, I don't get hard! It's just no 'right' somehow!!

By abagurio [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 13:29 other posts 
I only got a boner in nude beaches when there were dressed up people around. In these cases I just turned over on my stomach until it passed

By #615050 20,Sep,20 12:45
I have been to gay nude beach and I always get hard and end up jacking off

By #612966 11,Jun,20 19:19
i just get a hard one. let the girls enjoy it.

By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 12:24 other posts 
I get one I just let nature take its course
--------------------------------------- added after 21672 hours

Its ok if you do not touch and its small no one will say anything [deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 21672 hours

I can be hard like this and its ok👍🏻
--------------------------------------- added after 21676 hours

Here it is soft [deleted image]

By dura2000 [Ignore] 07,Sep,18 02:20 other posts 
I go to a nude beach near me, it has various areas, in the sand dunes you do see the odd boner , I have got from time to time.
My beach is Birdie Beach on the NSW central coast, if you go to the right area it can be a great hook up place.
If anyone wants to private message me I can go into more detail.

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 07,Sep,18 00:14 other posts 
Never been to one but I get hard just thinking about it

By #136427 05,Nov,13 07:50
Let it throb is my thought

By spermkiss [Ignore] 04,Nov,13 18:12 other posts 
That very much depends on the nude beach.

The nude beach you describe which is only adults and at which you saw a guy getting a blowjob sounds like an "anything goes" beach. At a beach like that getting an erection is totally acceptable. Indeed, standing up and walking around with your dick at full attention so you can show it off is just fine. Sex on the beach is de rigueur and is perfectly acceptable. I have had sex on beaches like that hundreds of times, sometime when there were people on neighboring beach towels just a few feet away.

A family nude beach with **** present is another matter. At a beach like that, sex would be out of the question and contact between two people should be limited to innocent hand holding, perhaps rubbing lotion on another person's back and maybe a brief kiss. But it shouldn't go further than that.

Even at a beach like that, however, an erection would not be a faux pas, but it should not be flaunted. As all of us men know, the penis has a mind of its own, and it can sometimes become erect spontaneously. If a man is reclining on his beach towel, sunning himself and he gets a spontaneous erection, that's perfectly OK. Erections are normal and natural and are nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. He should neither attempt to hide it nor should he call attention to it. As long as he stays within these guidelines he will not have committed a transgression.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

The word that got censored is c-h-I-l-d-r-e-n

By bigone21 [Ignore] 03,Nov,13 12:51 other posts 
At a nudebeach, be nude! Only that is what a nudebeach is about.

But if you have a different program, and want to turn it into a "show your erection"-beach or "my god i'm horny and I want to cash on it NOW"-beach, well, be prepared that some people get annoyed by that. Not only women, men also.

Most people at a nudebeach are no prudes, and will not see a problem if a hard-on pops up occasionaly.

But if you are a testoseron-bomb, you better seek out the cruising section of the beach or dunes to seek your luck, and not confront everyone on the beach with your state of mind!

By boc [Ignore] 02,Nov,13 23:31 other posts 
I hardly ever get a full boner. But it will get a little bigger than soft just from being release from captivity.

I do not know about any "mating call" use.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off