Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

french kiss after blowjob

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #287421 [Ignore] 27,Aug,12 16:51
wondering how many guys french kiss their partner after they get a blow job and drop their load in their partners mouth. do you get the full load back or do you just kiss after a swallow.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.french members or speak french   2.Bi/Gay sex while she watches   3.Things Every Man Should Do at Least Once   4.Hallelujah! Now I understand!   5.Do you "French Kiss" guys?  

Comments:
By #648132 04,Aug,21 21:33
My wife kisses me after taking my load in her mouth. She likes sharing it more than swallowing. She likes when I lick it from her nipples and eat her creampie. Next step is to suck another mans cum from her mouth, tits or pussy.

By knewbi [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 16:37 other posts 
I've kissed as well as eaten my wife after she has been creamed on or in by another guy. Would love trying it with a guy...

By #290098 29,Aug,12 15:58
I love it....called snowballing mmmmm
By spermkiss [Ignore] 31,Aug,12 14:37 other posts 
I sure do like the idea of snowballing but I haven't done very much of it. Occasionally I've been kissed by a guy who had just sucked someone off (either me or another guy) and while he still had jizz in his mouth, but not as often as I'd like.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 31,Aug,12 15:26 other posts 
To elaborate on this, it has long been a Major Fantasy of mine for eight or ten men to get together for a sperm tasting party.

They'd stand around in a circle and one man would drop to his knees and suck off the guy next to him while the others watched. After receiving the load and taking some time to savor the flavor, he'd stand and give a spermkiss to the man on the other side of him and pass him the load. After he had savored the flavor, he'd pass it to the next man. And so on, the sperm would be passed mouth to mouth, man to man, until it got all the way around the circle to the man whose sperm it was. He'd then kiss the man who had sucked him off and give him his sperm a second time.

This would continue until every man had sucked off another man and every man had been sucked off. And every man had tasted every man's sperm, including his own, either because he got it directly from the cock or because he had it in his mouth when it was passed aound the circle.

I'm sure that both of you, Mr older4skin and Mr Slinkyboy, would enjoy attending a party like this. Is there anyone else?
By #535695 09,Aug,20 00:10
By knewbi [Ignore] 02,Aug,21 16:35 other posts 
Now that sounds hot.. Especially if the cum is from another guy...

By t-rex [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 09:49 other posts 
I have no problem kissing after a blowjob, some women love sharing

By Ablaze [Ignore] 24,Jul,21 11:13 other posts 
Of course. I love kisses with cum and dicktaste.

By #646957 18,Jul,21 12:30
I dont mind, something sexy about sharing fluids.

By #645870 18,Jul,21 12:13
I don't mind it at all and I do it all the time. My wife always swallows. So, all I get is the lingering flavor of my cum mixed with her saliva. I figure turnabout is fair play because she always french kisses me after I eat her pussy and have her juices all over my face.

By #311947 14,Aug,20 13:16
I love it! deliciously sexy

By #611458 08,Aug,20 15:09
Wife and I do. Sometimes it's while kissing, other times she smiles and drops the load in my mouth. Sometimes I swallow, someimes I give it back. Sometimes it's a marathon of exchanging until the overload of added saliva is too much to handle and the "loser" swallows.

By #622501 08,Aug,20 10:17
It is very sexy. As you entwine your tonguues you can suck the cum out of her mouth. I love it

By #516354 08,Aug,20 03:17
My ex wife(also my Mistress)and I used to chat and cam on Alt.Every so often she would invite a Master to our house to learn more about B.D.S.M.When they arrived I would have to strip and be 'inspected' then they would show her some spanking methods or bondage technique.I would then usually have to watch whilst the fucked her and on occasions when they were about to cum she would ask them to cum in her mouth.Once they had cum in her mouth she would grab me by the hair pull my head back and order me to open my mouth.She would then squirt the cum into my mouth tell me to gurgle it and then swallow it.

By #621286 18,Jul,20 16:09
I loved kissing my wife after she sucked my cock. I also loved eating my cum from her pussy after fucking.

By #218030 31,Aug,12 19:48
Whenever i cum in my girlfriend's mouth she will swallow it and then we'll make out. I like the taste especially since im kissing her pretty face and tasting my cum

By qhaos [Ignore] 29,Aug,12 12:33 other posts 
i alwais french kiss after a swallow, i have double enjoy: seeing her swallow my load and tasting my flavour on her lips and tonge, mmmm fantastic!

By #102374 29,Aug,12 08:05
Yes my cum tastes great off her lips. Mmmmmmm

By #220845 28,Aug,12 13:34
I have always liked tasting my Cock on the lips of a woman or man.

By nekekal [Ignore] 28,Aug,12 01:24 other posts 
I never had a problem with that. She just sucked my cock, I know where it has been, and the cum is mine so I willingly kiss her and hope that she is hot enough to fuck me. I also have eaten out women who I have just fucked with my cum running out of them. No problem.
By #287421 28,Aug,12 02:13
it is nice to cum and have your load taken and then kiss the cock sucker after cumming, really turns the balls and cock to want want more licking out a puusy that is just fucked is a another turn on, gives the pussy another chance to cum again itslf
By spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Aug,12 11:45 other posts 
Isn't it hot to eat jizz out of a pussy? I'm as gay as they come, but I've got no problem eating pussy. It's even better when it's flavored with jizz. What's really hot is to have a MMF three-way. Get down there and put your tongue against the other guy's cock as he fucks the lady so you can taste the pussy juice. After he climaxes he can withdraw from her and put his cock in your mouth so you can eat the mixture of jizz and pussy juice off of it. Then turn to her and really eat her out. Women go wild when they are eaten out right after being fucked. Lots more pussy juice mixing with the jizz as it oozes out. Yum.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Aug,12 20:05 other posts 
Why do you think I call myself spermkiss? It's hot, Hot, HOT to suck a guy off and then with his sperm still in my mouth give him a big, wet, French kiss so I can give part of his sperm back to him (I do like to keep some of it for myself.) I also like it when a guy kisses me when he has sperm in his mouth, either my own or another man's.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off