Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Bi/Gay sex while she watches

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #6437 [Ignore] 15,Jun,11 08:23
I would love to have some hot gay sex with a man while my wife watched me. I would lswallos his hot cum and lick his asshole and then french kiss him. It would be quite a show for her!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Does wife know that your BI   2.HOME ALONE STROKING ?   3.big cocks wanted   4.Saving stinky watches in a jar full of jizz while sticking a soda can up your bum   5.spun fun  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 05,Aug,15 05:25 other posts 
Many years ago a bi male friend of mine asked me if I would put on a gay sex show for some of his lady friends but I passed on that. I was told there would be about eight ladies and they would all stay dressed but I was young and inexperienced then so I didn't take this offer up. This was before I joined a nudist club and got used to ladies seeing me naked. With hindsight and the wisdom of age, I might be more receptive of my friend's idea now. In 2003, I went to my one and only bi party, six men and two ladies, all of us naked from tip to toe and that was OK up to a point (if you'll forgive the pun) but that experience has never been repeated. I only really performed with the men anyway.

By #220845 31,Mar,15 13:45
I've sucked cock in front of a woman,never fucking another guy or being fucked,sounds hot
By #485312 05,Aug,15 04:44
hot, love watching guys get it on together, sharing the lust cant be a bad thing *lix*

By #240539 31,Mar,15 13:22
This is my favorite fantasy, he could do anything to me as she took pics
By spermkiss [Ignore] 31,Mar,15 13:45 other posts 
So make it happen. And then post those picture on this site.

By Fritz [Ignore] 31,Mar,15 09:13 other posts 
I have done it once at a threesome, my wife did not like it at all, she found it so "unsexy" that I have let me fuck up the ass, she never watched again and our sex life has gone to Zero, so we only fuck with others

By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Jun,11 12:10 other posts 
Just as most straight men find lesbian sex very stimulating and exciting, most women find gay sex very stimulating and exciting. If you want to put on a gay sex show for your wife, go for it. I'll bet she likes it.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off