Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How many of you women like to suck cock?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #149428 [Ignore] 06,Feb,12 23:49
Lemme know!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.what do women think about men sucking cock   2.sucking cock because you like it   3.Who Could Suck Better A Cock Men or Women?   4.Do you like sucking straight guy's cocks?   5.cum in mouth/swallowing  

Comments:
By knewbi [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 13:21 other posts 
I know that my wife just loves sucking cock. Being swingers I have seen her suck many a cock. She loves having a gang of guys all stiff and ready for her to suck off. There was one party that I saw her sucking so many that I actually lost count.. So, yes, there are women that do it because they love it!!

By overeight [Ignore] 04,Mar,20 15:09 other posts 
Well I like it when a woman shows she loves a hard one in her mouth. Not all women lil I but I sure love gining a woman oral and getting it back from her but odd as it may sound I'm not so into 69. I prefer one at a time so the other can relax and watch.

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Feb,20 16:10 other posts 
I think that a lot of women suck cock only because they feel obligated to. Maybe they'll get oral sex in return or it's a special occasion.
Men, on the other hand, suck cock because they LOVE sucking cock.
That's why a lot of people think that men give better blow jobs, it's the enthusiasm with which they do it.
Of course these are general statements and don't apply to everyone. Lots of women LOVE to suck cock. If you meet one, marry her, I did.
By german_guy [Ignore] 29,Feb,20 16:36 other posts 
I agree on you

By onthelose [Ignore] 29,Feb,20 14:47 other posts 
Men give the best BJs .

By onthelose [Ignore] 29,Feb,20 14:46 other posts 
My guess is not many!!!

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 29,Feb,20 10:15 other posts 
I crave a hard cock in my mouth. Actually, so does hubby

By CAT [Ignore] 28,Feb,20 17:47 other posts 
I don't know the percentage. Probably it's low. I happen to love oral. I love my lollipops.

By bil47 [Ignore] 28,Feb,20 12:23 other posts 
What percentage of sexually-active heterosexual and bi women do you think LIKE or LOVE to suck cock? (My wife sure doesn't!)

By #147052 07,Feb,12 10:15
That is discrimination...what about us guys?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off