Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by #485312 [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 16:51
useless
/ˈjuːsləs/
adjective
adjective: useless
not fulfilling or not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desired outcome.
informal
having no ability or skill in a specified activity or area.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,19 22:54 other posts 
The oldest surviving American stag movie is A Free Ride (1915), also known as A Grass Sandwich, which was shot in New Jersey and played for years in X-rated Manhattan cinemas.

The plot line, not surprisingly, is simple: A wealthy man-about-town gives a girl a lift in his flashy convertible but stops ten miles from her destination; he then offers to drive her the rest of the way in exchange for sex. She indignantly refuses, and walks home. In the next scene, the caddish driver gives her a lift again. This time, he stops 20 miles from home, with the same offer. Again, she refuses. On the third day, he drops her 50 miles from home. This time she relents, and they make love on the grass.

As the girl brushes down her dress, she admits that she had been happy to walk ten miles, or even 20 miles. “But I’ll be Damned if I Will Walk 50 Miles Just to Stop You —” cut to her gleeful face — “From Getting a Dose of the CLAP.” •

Must be some confusion on the plot as the movie is not quite this way.
By #485312 01,Nov,19 18:11
WOW, shows how times have changed, l haven't heard the term 'the clap' for a long time. well l hope that was a lesson for the old timers that watched it years ago lol, *lix*

By Curias [Ignore] 30,Oct,19 07:21 other posts 
useless.
By #485312 01,Nov,19 18:08
l hope you copied and pasted that lol, *lix*

By #601496 01,Nov,19 08:01
Woman found dead with 8-foot python around her neck in western Indiana

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,19 09:33 other posts 
Play with fire,you are going to get burnt.
But there is just no words for this that was a link on that same page.I hope he gets the death penealty if proven guilty.https://abc7chicago.com/police-believe-missing-mom-was-dismembered-with-chainsaw/5643705/

By #485312 29,Oct,19 04:48
Knock knock
Who's there?
Cow says...
Cow says Who!
NO cows say MOOOOO
--------------------------------------- added after 25 hours

By #601496 29,Oct,19 05:40
By #485312 30,Oct,19 04:24
Knock, knock
Who’s there?
Wa
Wa who?
What are you so excited about?!
By #601496 30,Oct,19 06:43

By #485312 23,Oct,19 05:35
A Boeing 747's wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight. *lix*
By Mrfrisky [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 02:10 other posts 
This is a good one
By #485312 28,Oct,19 16:08
the dad joke on the weather this morning was, they named boeings after the noise it makes hitting the run way. *Lix*

By #485312 27,Oct,19 16:36
1. Breast size is hereditary.
You have an equal chance of inheriting your chest size from either parent, which is why your sister may have much larger breasts than you.

2. Not all breasts are created equal.
Equal in size that is. In fact, one breast is usually about one fifth larger than the other. (If you're curious, it's generally the left side that has the size advantage.)

3. The average bra size in the U.S. is a 34DD.
Which is significantly larger from just 20 years ago: a 34B.

4. Your boobs aren't just made of fat.
They are a complex system of glands and ducts, which also includes your nipple. And underneath each breast is muscle, as well as fibrous tissue that separates it from your ribs. However, after a certain age, your breasts do turn into mostly fat.

5. Gaining weight can make your boobs larger.
And if you lose weight? You might notice that your breasts shrink. But this isn't the same for every woman since some women have denser breasts with less fatty tissue.

Other factors: Pregnancy, breast-feeding, menopause, birth control pills, and even sex can cause your breasts to swell. Your breasts can also grow as much as a full cup size during your menstrual cycle. However, days after your period, your hormone levels drop and your bustline is at its smallest. Thanks, hormones!

6. Sagging is inevitable.
Unless you have corrective surgery, getting older means your breasts will sag over time. Other culprits include gravity, smoking, and sleeping. In fact, if you're a stomach sleeper, you might consider changing positions. Some reports show that sleeping on your stomach can actually change the shape of your breasts.

7. When you exercise, your boobs move around.
Like, a lot. One study found that when you run, regardless of size, your breasts could move up, down, and all around as much as eight inches. (Picture a figure eight motion.) That supportive sports bra is sounding mighty nice about now, isn't it?

8. Having a third nipple isn't uncommon.
Actually, about 6% of the population has a third (or more) nipple with extra breast tissue. These extra breasts can even lactate and become sensitive during menstruation.

9. The first breast augmentation surgery took place in 1962.
And now it's the most popular form of plastic surgery in the United States, and has been since 2006. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 290,000 people got breast implants in 2013 — a 1% increase from 2012. The average cost? A little more than $3,600.

10. We are the only primates with permanent breasts.
As humans, we grow breasts before puberty even starts, and they continue growing and changing throughout our lives. (They get larger especially during menstruation and when we are pregnant.) However, other primates' breasts grow only when they're breast feeding.

11. There are four types of nipples.
They are protruding, flat, puffy, and inverted, which are all normal.

12. The average boob weighs between one and two pounds.
Although it varies from woman to woman, most breasts range in this weight. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the woman with the largest natural breasts in the world wears a size 52I bra. And they weigh almost 100 pounds.
By #601496 27,Oct,19 17:43
No matter what your size is, men will go gaga over them
By #485312 28,Oct,19 00:07
l sure hope they do. theyre boobs or butt men, and some love both, l'll find some 'BUTT' facts if l can. *Lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

l looked up BUTT facts but most were more about farts, than arses. *lix*
By #601496 28,Oct,19 12:30
I love making a man strip and make him get over my knees. I use a wooden paddle to make him listen to me.
By Mrfrisky [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 02:06 other posts 
I thought the 4 kinds of nipples are:
The one I am biting
The one I am licking
The one I am pinching
The one I am twisting

By BirdDog [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 21:21 other posts 
Riding roller coasters might help you pass kidney stones.
By #485312 26,Oct,19 23:28
if you don't pass a kidney stone, you still might find lumps in your undies lol, *lix*

By #601496 26,Oct,19 16:32
Sad, sad tribute pictures often sprinkled amongst internet pictures (she relies on members to bring it to her attention that they have caught her "oops!". Aside from that, how many members REALLY BELIEVE that the pictures that are posted were taken in this decade?
By #485312 26,Oct,19 19:47
that was posted by a SAD SAD thing I believe *lix*
By #601496 26,Oct,19 20:07

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 06:52 other posts 
Useless information:
Last time I fucked I used green condom and a chick ring.
By #601496 26,Oct,19 16:35
Why green? I like pink.
By #485312 26,Oct,19 19:41
l like extra ribbed .. and green isn't my fave, not after l had a run in with a green edible condom years ago... l think l blogged it, it was one of those funny moments l'll never forget *lix*
By #601496 26,Oct,19 20:07
No glow in the dark?

By #485312 26,Oct,19 19:50
Step 9: Once text is highlighted, it's also possible to copy and paste it using a keyboard shortcut instead of the mouse, which some people find easier. To copy, press and hold Ctrl (the control key) on the keyboard and then press the C on the keyboard. To paste, press and hold down Ctrl and then press V.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 16:12 other posts 
Most American car horns honk in the key of F.

The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan."

Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10 of a calorie.

The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.

Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realize what is occurring, relax and correct itself.

Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every 2 weeks otherwise it will digest itself.

The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; '7' was selected after the original 7-ounce containers and 'UP' for the direction of the bubbles.

101 Dalmatians, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, and Mulan are the only Disney cartoons where both parents are present and don't die throughout the movie.  .

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

'Stewardesses' is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.

To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, push your thumbs into its eyeballs - it will let you go instantly.

Reindeer like to eat bananas.

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver and purple.

The word "samba" means "to rub navels together."

Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II Killed the only elephant in the Berlin ****.

More people are killed annually by donkeys than airplane crashes.

A 'jiffy' is a unit of time for 1/100th of a second.

A whale's penis is called a dork.

Because of the rotation of the earth, an object can be thrown farther if it is thrown west.

The average person spends 6 months of their life sitting at red lights.

In 1912 a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

More Monopoly money is printed in a year, than real money throughout the world.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 seconds

By #485312 25,Oct,19 17:57
did you read them all??? l did and some weren't really fact, like the great wall of china .. *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 06:07 other posts 
No, not all. At least, not yet.
By #485312 26,Oct,19 06:36
you do get an education when you start reading stuff, but as with all net information, some of it you have to take with a grain of salt .. some would be true, some wouldn't *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 06:50 other posts 
Yeah, clearly...
By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 14:21 other posts 
so how many cats were dropped from the empire state building in feild test to determine the number of floors for self correction?
Did they reuse some of the cats that were tossed from 10 thru 15 or?
By #485312 26,Oct,19 19:40
no point in wasting a good cat... and we do have to think about recycling *lix*
By #601496 26,Oct,19 16:34
To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, push your thumbs into its eyeballs - it will let you go instantly

Would that be true if the gator chomped off your hands?
By #485312 26,Oct,19 17:43
than youre up shit creek without a paddle ... usually there are signs to tell you that there are crocs in the area, and most people don't read the signs .. *lix*
By #601496 26,Oct,19 18:28
I live in a state where you have to assume a lake is populated with gators and water moccasins. You see their snouts poking out of the water. I have a friend who lives in central Florida and has to check under car before she approaches it. Middle of the city of Miami, in the drainage canals, they always find a few every year. (Dogs start dissapearing)

By #61033 23,Oct,19 11:56
There are 293 ways to make a change for a dollar. Go figure...
By #485312 25,Oct,19 05:12
ahhh but can you list them??? lol, *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 16:05 other posts 
I can.
By #485312 25,Oct,19 16:21
By #485312 25,Oct,19 17:10
me too, l have a perfectly good google, copy paster finger. but it was so long l thought ld just post a kangaroo instead *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 01:13 other posts 
By #485312 26,Oct,19 01:18
Hey Leo, do you like my kangaroo??? l like how he plays well with others *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 06:06 other posts 
I love it. It passes the ball perfectly.
By #485312 26,Oct,19 06:40
lol, yeah just like me... *lix*

By yoursayathotmail [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 10:44 other posts 
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac velit id libero cursus euismod rutrum a risus. Donec varius enim eros, vel tincidunt metus tincidunt vitae. Donec vel consectetur urna, et vestibulum purus. Morbi posuere leo et lectus suscipit, ut lobortis odio maximus. Pellentesque vehicula congue orci. Quisque sapien diam, congue non dolor eu, semper aliquam ex. Aenean molestie mollis tincidunt. Ut odio sem, faucibus imperdiet mauris sit amet, sodales sollicitudin augue. Maecenas pretium arcu nec nibh pulvinar tincidunt. Donec auctor ex vitae consectetur rutrum. Suspendisse potenti.

Phasellus ultrices a ex nec ultrices. Duis blandit hendrerit est, sed porttitor libero tristique at. Nulla facilisi. Sed non massa et mi interdum euismod sed ut ipsum. Integer in sem ullamcorper, vestibulum ipsum non, sagittis erat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum quis gravida eros. Proin sed nulla non enim laoreet euismod. Pellentesque dignissim ac quam sit amet commodo. In sit amet ante cursus, faucibus magna id, cursus neque.

In sit amet volutpat nibh, ut ultrices tortor. In at dictum sapien, nec congue massa. Cras turpis erat, hendrerit eget velit vitae, viverra imperdiet leo. Quisque a erat cursus, facilisis libero vel, volutpat nulla. Praesent lobortis mi vitae lacus tincidunt pharetra. Quisque et eleifend eros. Vivamus viverra, erat in egestas malesuada, neque nulla ornare purus, vehicula ultricies quam urna a tellus. Donec eleifend erat eu porta vestibulum. Donec interdum dolor felis, vel tempus elit pretium ut. Aenean scelerisque et purus at fringilla. Vestibulum eget porta risus. Aliquam at elit auctor, tincidunt neque id, facilisis dui. Aenean ut orci vitae lectus suscipit pretium nec eget turpis.

Praesent sit amet diam ante. Mauris ut diam lobortis, aliquam dolor ut, venenatis augue. Ut posuere porta maximus. Suspendisse posuere tellus sed mi mollis, vel sagittis augue viverra. Etiam ut massa arcu. Sed risus nulla, venenatis in consectetur in, ullamcorper ut tellus. Fusce placerat purus arcu, vel pulvinar turpis aliquet nec.

Duis et ipsum tristique diam pulvinar suscipit. Nulla odio nibh, feugiat et tristique in, ultricies congue purus. Curabitur sit amet libero feugiat, congue felis vitae, accumsan elit. Aliquam justo turpis, mollis at egestas sit amet, venenatis nec enim. Proin vitae sapien sollicitudin, vehicula massa sed, molestie elit. Vestibulum pharetra, diam dignissim dictum venenatis, orci massa bibendum tortor, dictum luctus tortor est vel sapien. Curabitur velit eros, hendrerit nec egestas at, dictum non quam. Integer a accumsan massa. Integer blandit placerat pharetra. Aliquam eget orci dictum, cursus nibh eu, tempus enim. Praesent venenatis pharetra pharetra. Nulla vel ipsum sed nulla mattis faucibus eu sit amet orci. Nam nec hendrerit ligula, id tempor ligula. Cras at tristique orci. Suspendisse sit amet dictum purus.
By #485312 25,Oct,19 17:57
l was waiting for this one lol, *lix*
By yoursayathotmail [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 02:42 other posts 
Twas inevitable on this thread
By #485312 26,Oct,19 04:55
T'was *lix*

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off