Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by #485312 [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 16:51
useless
/ˈjuːsləs/
adjective
adjective: useless
not fulfilling or not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desired outcome.
informal
having no ability or skill in a specified activity or area.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #485312 26,Oct,19 01:16
In the 16th century, it was common belief amongst people that the Mandrake Plant grew only where the ejaculated semen of a dead hanged man touched the ground.

By #485312 26,Oct,19 00:44
interesting stuff about Australia

•90% of Australians live on the coast. ... The large deserts of central Australia mean that the vast majority of the population live on the shores of this huge country. The large cities of Perth, Sydney and Melbourne are iconic places to visit, with buzzing centres and a multitude of beaches, from the sands of Bondi to the surf of Trigg. Outside of the major hubs however, there are hundreds of smaller beach towns where you can appreciate Australia's beautiful coastline. Explore Port Macquarie in New South Wales and catch your own dinner or head up to Queensland and discover the parties of Airlie Beach. Australia's island status means that there are thousands of surf towns and beaches to be discovered, so follow the masses and head to the coast.
•Tasmania has the cleanest air in the world. ... The island of Tasmania is the ideal spot to experience the great outdoors - with air as clean as Antarctica, around one third of the state is a national park or World Heritage protected. It is a walkers paradise, with trails and walkways winding over the whole island, where the coastal paths reveal impressive views over Wineglass Bay and the Bay of Fires. If walking isn't your cup of tea, enjoy kayaking, mountain biking and exploring the island's caves. The wildlife is an extension of the unique animals of Australia, where the Eastern Quoll, now considered extinct on the mainland are commonly sighted in the fertile farmland of Tasmania.
•The Great Barrier Reef is the largest eco-system in the world. ... The Great Barrier Reef is the pride and joy of Australia, made up of nearly 2,500 individual reefs and visible from space. It stretched halfway down the eastern coast of the country, meaning there are plenty of places to use as jumping off points to explore the kaleidoscopic coral. Cairns is the most famous city to begin a trip out to the reef but Townsville, Port Douglas and Airlie Beach all have great beaches and various tours that can take you out to enjoy the reef. Snorkelling and diving amongst the colourful fish and turtles that make the Great Barrier Reef their home is sure to be a highlight of any trip to Australia.
•Australia has over 60 separate wine regions. ... You can't go to Australia and not try the wine! With such a huge variety of wine regions it's hard to choose between them. The majority of the wine regions are in New South Wales and Victoria so if you fancy discovering a few of them a road trip between Sydney and Melbourne would be a great way to go about it. Take your time to explore the Southern Highlands, Tumbarumba and Alpine Valleys, one of the most picturesque wine regions in Australia, yielding wine from a variety of grapes, from Sauvignon Vert to Chardonnay. Western Australia also has a number of vineyards that are all reachable from Perth, a great trip out of the city to enjoy the wine regions of Australia.
•Fraser Island is the largest sand island in the world... The sandy shores of Fraser Island are a highlight of any trip to Queensland. Hervey Bay is the jumping off point for exploring the island, so hop on a boat and discover the delights of this island paradise - the clear blue waters of Lake MacKenzie surrounded by the white sand shore and the serenity of Champagne Pools, where you can swim in the shallow pools at the edge of the ocean. There are 150 dingoes on the island so it is a great opportunity to spot one of Australia's famous wild dogs but keep your distance as they are wild animals and can be aggressive if approached.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 16:09 other posts 
A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 00:05 other posts 
Poo Powder, “a proprietary blend of a NASA-developed super-absorbent” that bonds with feces to form a solid, odorless block

Aqua dump: Kayakers’ and surfers’ practice of slipping into the ocean to relieve themselves.

Groover: Military ammo case converted into a portable toilet, often used by river runners. Name comes from the grooves it leaves in users’ behinds.

Beaver fever: Giardia, a waterborne intestinal infection that’s often blamed on beavers.

Frosting: Smearing poop on an exposed rock to be baked away by the sun.

FUD: Female urinary device. Portable set-up that allows women to remain standing while heeding Edward Abbey’s call to “unzip your fly, piss hearty.”
By #485312 24,Oct,19 02:19
1. Farting is a fermentation process that causes the production of a specific type of gas known as sulfur.

2. Fart also consists of air that we swallow during drinking and eating.

3. Fart is divided in Oxygen (4%), Nitrogen (59%), Hydrogen (21%), Carbon Dioxide (9%), and Methane (7%).

4. The loudness of the sound depends on two factors. First, the tightness of the sphincter muscle and the pressure that expels the gas.

5. Food rich in sulfur like cheese, cabbage, eggs, soda, and beans will lead to bad odor.

6. The average human being farts 14 times a day.

7. The sexual arousal caused by farting is called eproctophilia.

8. Two chemicals in farts, methane and hydrogen make it flammable.

9. There are pills that can make your farts smell like roses or chocolate.

10. The word fart was coined in 1962 and it actually means a wind from the anus.

11. There are pads you can wear to make your farts not stink.

12. The people who fart for a living are known as “flatulists.”

13. The word “fart” is actually derived from an Old English word “feortan,” which means “to break wind.”

14. The first film produced by a major studio that had a fart joke was “Blazing Saddles”.

15. The hydrogen sulfide from fats will protect the nerve cell from stress.

16. According to the American College of Gastroenterology, sucking on candy can make you gassy.

17. Termites are the animals which produce the most farts.

18. Smelling farts is one good way to prevent Alzheimer and dementia for elders.

19. Roughly 99 percent of our farts don’t smell.

20. Believe it or not, If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

21. Passing gas means that your digestive system works properly.

22. Our brain is the reason we like our own farts.

23. On average, corpses will fart for nearly 3 hours after death.

24. Most of the farting happens at night while we are asleep.

25. In China, some people actually earn $50,000 a year for being professional fart smellers.

26. Hitler had a digestive disorder that made him chronically fart all the time.

27. Gum and soda make you fart more.

28. Female farts have the higher concentration of hydrogen sulfide and because of that, they stink more.

29. Female farts are healthier to smell.

30. Farts smell worse in the shower because our nose works better in high heat and humidity.
31. A British man holds the record for the world’s longest recorded fart.

32. Farts can go as fast as 10 ft/sec.

33. Farts are like fingerprints and their bacterial composition is unique to an individual.

34. Fart lighting is a highly dangerous practice.

35. Ben Franklin wrote an entire essay about flatulence titled “Fart Proudly”.

36. People from the South American tribe Yanomami, greet each other with a loud and friendly fart.

37. Based on the latest research, smelling farts can prevent a heart attack.

38. Also, based on research, smelling fart can be an unique aromatherapy to prevent cancer risk.

39. An area of medicine devoted to farts is called flatology.

40. Flatulence-producing foods are typically high in certain polysaccharides, especially oligosaccharides such as inulin.

Read more: only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 09:05 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By #485312 25,Oct,19 05:07
run your mouse along the top menu on the top for a laugh.. *lix*

By #485312 25,Oct,19 05:00
FACTS ABOUT "BALLS"
1. A table-tennis ball, when dropped from 30cm, should, by international rules, bounce 23cm high.
2. The world record for the number of tennis balls held in a dog’s mouth is five.
3. The world’s largest rubber band ball weighs 9,032lb and is made of 700,000 rubber bands.
4. Under the official rules of snooker, the referee shall, if a player is colour blind, tell him the colour of a ball if requested.
5. The number of Britons with the surname Balls fell from 2,904 in 1881 to 1,299 in 2008.
6. In the early 14th century, King Edward I banned football because of the great noise in the city caused by "hustling over large balls, from which many evils may arise".
7. The world’s largest ball of string, in Cawker City, Kansas, measures over 38ft in circumference.
8. If the Sun were the size of a beach ball, Jupiter would be a golf ball and the Earth would be a pea.
9. Volleyball was invented in 1895 by William G Morgan, who called it Mintonette.
10. There are two golf balls on the Moon, both hit by Alan Shepard on February 6, 1971.

By frederic [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 15:42 other posts 
nothing good really just I think you are great I love all the wonderful facts like if I didn't look on this site I might never wank xxxx
By #485312 25,Oct,19 04:55
FREDERIC
Its meaning is derived from the Germanic word elements frid, or peace, and ric, meaning "ruler" or "power". Frederick ranked among the top 100 names in the United States between 1880 and 1957 and has declined thereafter. It was ranked as the 536th most popular name for boys in 2009 in the United States.

Meaning: "peaceful ruler"

By #485312 23,Oct,19 16:46
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants!
I wonder if top cat and yogi bear were banned too??? Goofy was a pants wearing dog, but hit dog Pluto had none??? *lix*
By #502711 24,Oct,19 00:06
I wonder if ducks in general are banned in Finland?

By #485312 23,Oct,19 23:36
It has become a space-based myth. The Great Wall of China, frequently billed as the only man-made object visible from space, generally isn't, at least to the unaided eye in low Earth orbit. It certainly isn't visible from the Moon. You can, though, see a lot of other results of human activity

By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 13:04 other posts 
Banana Slug: 6-9 Inches
The Latin name for the common banana slug, Ariolimax dilichophallus, literally translates to “long penis.” This gastropod’s pud is the same length as its body, however long it grows. Equally puzzling is that during sex, sometimes the penises of these slimy creatures get caught in the vagina, and the female chews it completely off, severing it for life. This is called apophallation.

Hyena: 7 Inches
Psyche. That’s a clitoris. The female hyena is more hung, more muscular, and as a result, more dominant than its male counterpart. The reason for this is an excess of prenatal hormone androgen given during pregnancy, which eventually creates what scientists call a female “pseudo-penis.” Female hyenas have to give poo, pee and birth through this one-inch canal. Baby hyenas are two pounds. No wonder they’re always pissed.
Silverback Gorilla: 1 Inch
Gorillas are giant, marauding, nightmarish beasts that can break your legs like twigs. They also have baby dicks. In terms of evolution, there was never a need for the male gorilla to develop an impressive meat stick because females live in a harem and are given no choice on the matter. Baby dick or bust, basically.
By #485312 22,Oct,19 23:54
that's great, totally useless information, tough luck for the lady gorillas ... *Lix*
By #502711 23,Oct,19 05:20
Wow that was fascinating
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 12:19 other posts 
I often wondered why Gorillas were allways pissed off. Gee,they can't pee past their feet!
By #502711 23,Oct,19 16:48
Unhappy feet There's a movie idea!
By #485312 23,Oct,19 18:47
what about 'GORILLAS IN THE PISS'??? *LIX*

By #485312 23,Oct,19 05:33
The strongest muscle (Relative to size) in the body is the tongue. *lix*
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 12:20 other posts 
So I guess the ladies go around checking mens tongues to make sure they get plenty of excersise
By #485312 23,Oct,19 15:54
l prefer to check out the male arse, that's the trust muscle, and if its in great shape, lm more likely to get a great reaming, and looking aussiemans arse, its one of the finest ever ... *lix*

By #601496 23,Oct,19 11:36
"Better to rule in Hell, than serve in Heaven"
Kan asks James T Kirk if he knows Milton

By #485312 23,Oct,19 05:54
most useless peep hole ever *lix*

By #601496 22,Oct,19 17:36
There's a good chance your tin of coffee contains ground-up cockroaches
By #502711 23,Oct,19 05:21
I love drinking a nice strong cup of cockroach in the morning!
By #485312 23,Oct,19 05:24
mmm maybe that's why lm the hipster and like my coffee freshly ground at the shop in front of me, and brewed immediately, no chance of slurping cockies .. *lix*

By #485312 22,Oct,19 06:04
People with higher incomes generally prefer their toilet paper to come over the roll, while those with lower incomes prefer it to go under. *lix*
By #502711 23,Oct,19 05:22
People on low incomes wipe with bark

By #502711 21,Oct,19 18:50
In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
By #485312 22,Oct,19 06:06
and the house isn't even a real house *lix*
By #580336 22,Oct,19 08:18
Not quite true. He/she isn't allowed to speak in debates but can certainly determine if something will actually be debated
By #502711 23,Oct,19 05:14
The more you know!

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 23:51 other posts 
gnurr - The substance that collects over time in the bottoms of pockets or cuffs of trousers.

Yup it has a name!
By #485312 22,Oct,19 23:56
gnurr, sounds like the motor in my vibrator *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 13:13 other posts 
The Unified Thread Standard (UTS) defines a standard thread form and series—along with allowances, tolerances, and designations—for screw threads commonly used in the United States and Canada. 
By #601496 22,Oct,19 17:37
Tighty righty, lefty loosie
By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 19:51 other posts 
Unless you are taking the wheel lugs off a early Dodge! The lug nuts are left hand thread on 1 side of the car to keep them from coming loose while driving.
Or the flywheel nut of a early Briggs and stratton engine.
Or,the fan clutch on a 318 dodge engine!

By #485312 22,Oct,19 06:01
You can get a rough estimate of the temperature by counting the number of times a cricket chirps in 15 seconds, then adding 37.
By #601496 22,Oct,19 07:38
Fahrenheit or Centigrade?
By #485312 22,Oct,19 07:42
l have no idea, its just useless shit lol, that's the whole point of this thread, there is no point and the more useless the better.. l'll have to wait to hear a cricket now.. *lix*
By #23212 22,Oct,19 14:24
Clearly it's Fahrenheit, not Celsius, or it would be approx. 120°F outside.
By #601496 22,Oct,19 17:15
Yes, you are so right.

By #485312 22,Oct,19 06:22
TASER stands for Thomas A Swifts Electric Rifle *lix*

By #601496 21,Oct,19 17:45
Copy/paste is just a tool. Why type when you can transfer. I guess your beef is more with a person than a tool. I've been there. I changed my tactics. Now I try to identify whom I call useless. There's several and I want no misunderstanding whom I'm referring to as useless
By #485312 21,Oct,19 17:50
sure, use the thread for what ever turns you on. l just think that some here use it as a way to gather points, so by posting useless shit every day, that no one reads, theyre gather their points, so lm just going to post useless shit every day and see if it does what l think it does . *lix*
By #601496 21,Oct,19 18:46
I noticed that members go apeshit over points. I don’t care about points. I don’t even check the points log.
By #485312 22,Oct,19 06:09
and it makes their blood boil when you drop the stupid ball, l hope it gets passed to me 10 times a day, and every day those 'SERIOUS' players give it or take it from me, l'll drop it some more *lix*

By #485312 22,Oct,19 06:00
The lint that collects in the bottom of your pockets has a name — gnurr.

By #599537 21,Oct,19 21:17
will you comment on me page??

By Aussie123 [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 19:07 other posts 
Who invented copy paste?
Larry Tesler
We can thank one Larry Tesler, the computer scientist who's credited in history as the inventor of cut/copy and paste, for the time and finger energy saved with this intangible creation.
By HardAtWork [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 20:13 other posts 
I used to know the name of the man who created Ctrl Alt Del but I think I deleted it from my memory...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off