Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Dev01 [Ignore] at 14,Nov,20 07:08  other posts
let's go an gramer don't cunt

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Dev01 [Ignore] at 23,Nov,20 23:24 other posts 
Praise to Skittles
Tushar1230(20,Nov,20 14:07)

This guy is a racist retard bustard. He straightforwardly deserves to be kicked out of this site and forced a big cock up his smelly ass. He's a shame of a man. Needs to be turned into a sissy most probably and beaten his ass up for a month non-stop. Fuck him.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 103 seconds

A bustard
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

and forced a big cock up his smelly ass.

Im fuckin broken now
By Skittles [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 07:55 other posts 

A cockroach Indian... smashed and now crying. He will be trailed for sure now.

Tushar1230, 25,Nov,20 04:28 last visit 3 hour(s) ago [hide]
Shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself, fucking bitchass coward.

One minute after that cockroach posted that...

system, 25,Nov,20 04:29 [hide]
You were blacklisted by Tushar1230

Seems the cockroach Indian is a mad coward! Afraid of words!

By bella! [Ignore] at 24,Nov,20 16:01 other posts 
Guess what crusty fat cunt posted this;

Im the reason those 2 losers still get out of bed every day lol, I hope I cost them lots of points and many hours of misery.. and Ive made them slaves to this site... theyre just still too stupid to see it... and what I find funny is, the toothless grump hasn't gotten an invite to the cunts place for thanks giving, only because in real life, the toothless grump isn't the cunts kind of people and wouldn't be seen dead with a worn out, toothless, grease monkey .. I love how the cunt makes out it likes this kind people. Im so glad it lowers itself this level for our entertainment. like a hyacinth bucket episode, its trying to keep up appearances while keeping bad company ...
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

Gee, no guesses or are members too afraid to guess?
By dgraff [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 06:02 other posts 
It’s fat ass lix and she is taking out of her ass about you and I and by the way being that she is talking out of her ass I must say her breath smells the same like shit
By bella! [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 06:10 other posts 
Be careful, don't use her name, per sé. She only referred to us as losers, toothless grump and a cunt.
By dgraff [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 06:30 other posts 
Hahaha I’m not a grump anymore I’m friendly again
By bella! [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 06:29 other posts 
For the record, are you toothless?
By dgraff [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 06:32 other posts 
No I still have my original choppers I love food to much to go with out teeth 🦷
By bella! [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 06:45 other posts 
Thank you!

By bella! [Ignore] at 24,Nov,20 16:04 other posts 
Guess what delusional senior citizen posted this;

I've been blacklisted by DEV01 . First, who the fuck is DEV01. second, who gives a flying fuck if some dumb shit took a dislike to me? Must have been the "dirty" pics on my page. Or, maybe this is the latest BELLA! ass kisser to join her group. Either way, sayonara bitch.
--------------------------------------- added after 85 minutes

The same geriatric wack-job said this;

DEV01

I like your "another mancunt" comment. I see where you are coming from. Is it hard to laundry that BELLA! brown ring from your waist? Unlike you, asshat, I'm real and somewhat attractive, unlike your ugly wife, not to mention your ugly mug.
By Dev01 [Ignore] at 24,Nov,20 19:44 other posts 
sounds funny coming from Cindy, the Brady bunch star. If I had a head like hers I would shave my dogs ass and make it walk backwards.

Just another example of pot meet kettle....Ma Kettle
By bella! [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 00:19 other posts 
Didn't Cindy, a ficticional character in The Brady Bunch have a double ponytail? Candy, a real life character of SYC admittedly wears one single, store bought, clip-on, ponytail.
By dgraff [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 05:56 other posts 
I seen one just like hers yesterday at the dollar store and guess how much it cost
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

ONE DOLLAR
By bella! [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 06:01 other posts 
You saw clip on ponytails at the dollar store? I bet the dollar store doesn't have a full selection of color choices like CVS, Walgreens or Rite Aid has. You pay a little more but the synthetic hairpiece color is a closer match to your hair color.
By dgraff [Ignore] at 25,Nov,20 06:03 other posts 
Hahaha 😂

By Dev01 [Ignore] at 23,Nov,20 23:38 other posts 
Wow, see you got obsessed with me...Back up and i will fuck you with my pindick,Then piss out my window. After that you won' hear from me again...Thanks...༼☯﹏☯༽
--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

Sounds like a plan

By Skittles [Ignore] at 22,Nov,20 12:00 other posts 
Lady Tecsan, a site soft knob and known scummy rat. I am certain this hillbilly has pissed out of his own window! A lonely rat that sends endless PM's to me in the middle of the night.

Begging my my attention and approval. Worst case of the Stockholm Syndrome I have ever seen!

A page for site Indians to enjoy themselves for sure!
By Dev01 [Ignore] at 23,Nov,20 23:34 other posts 

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 07:09 other posts 
Nice quote from Søren Kierkegaard:
“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.”
By Skittles [Ignore] at 22,Nov,20 12:04 other posts 
Here's a nice quote:

Take yer new quote book and shove it up yer cunny!!

By bella! [Ignore] at 21,Nov,20 03:52 other posts 
Is Adelaide the COVID-19 hotspot?

only registered users can see external links
By Dev01 [Ignore] at 21,Nov,20 04:38 other posts 
No... was found out to be lies.
By Skittles [Ignore] at 22,Nov,20 08:19 other posts 
Fucking Deno
By bella! [Ignore] at 22,Nov,20 09:03 other posts 
The things people choose to lie about! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

By TWOWARMTTS3 [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 17:42 other posts 

By AussieMan187 [Ignore] at 20,Nov,20 17:39 other posts 
“Equality can only exist between equals.
Civilization implies division of labor, division of labor implies subordination and subordination implies injustice and inequality.”
― Ragnar Redbeard

By AussieMan187 [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 15:40 other posts 

In Australia you either get a fine or get sent to jail for not voting.

DumbFuck-ANGEL1227 [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 17:31 other posts 

That's what we need here.

By President-Elect-Scorps [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 17:57 other posts 

You would say something like that, you FUCKING moron!

Within reason, you don't tell free people what they can and can't do. You are more stupid than I thought.

YOU surrender to the government and do as they wish. Place a tracker inside you... YEP, Sign Candy up! Take these injections for YOUR own good... YEP, Sign Candy up! Surrender your property to us... YEP, sign Candy up!

You're fucking ignorance and utter stupidity is beyond words.

DumbFuck-ANGEL1227 [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 18:23 other posts 

I forgot. You need an excuse to question the election. Fool

DumbFucks friend-LickSipSuckIt [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 16:01 other posts 

No, you don't make it compulsory to vote, you want a nanny state???? You should have a right not to vote. I like voting at a place where no one knows me, I get marked off. and take my ballot papers and get chased down the street, because I take them with me... Ive learned no to throw them in the bin, as they pull them out and put them in the ballot box. it should be a choice to vote, not a right to have people vote for you.. you should earn the votes. not just get all the dodgy votes, because here, even if you don't vote on it, non votes get counted as a vote for the government. its not right and we don't have rights for not voting... *lix*

DumbFuck-ANGEL1227 [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 17:33 other posts 

I believe that the more voters participating, the more accurate the results

DumbFucks friend-LickSipSuckIt [Ignore] at 16,Nov,20 23:02 other posts 

Than its up to the candidates to earn their votes still. It's the peoples vote, and it should be a right to vote, or not vote if you feel that neither deserves a vote, this would give you an accurate result to whether youre reaching the population or just pissing in their pocket and not really doing the job expected of you.. You had record voting because people felt strongly enough to get off their arses and make a difference. *Lix*

The Australian has it more figured out than the Florida swamp creature, DumbFuck. Isn't that something... 
By TWOWARMTTS3 [Ignore] at 17,Nov,20 07:42 other posts 
There could be a third choice. "Neither". But that would take someone with a brain to think out.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Not being voted for is a lot different than no vote by a large part of the electorate.

Scorps shares the Republican doctrine. Less voters better for Republicans.
Whatever you say, imbecile!
By TWOWARMTTS3 [Ignore] at 17,Nov,20 19:11 other posts 
Homo
I am very much a "homo"-sapien. You're still a "DumbFuck"!
By TWOWARMTTS3 [Ignore] at 18,Nov,20 07:47 other posts 
You are a homo-sap
By bella! [Ignore] at 18,Nov,20 06:44 other posts 
Oh, very interesting, this copy and paste thread affords me an opportunity to see what I normally would not see!

The only question I have is what is a "nanny state"?
Well, I've never seen an official definition.

But I've always interpreted as - a state that regulates just about everything you do for YOUR safety and well being. A state that makes most of YOUR decisions for you and pays you for nothing, like an allowance. A state that regulates what you can and can't see or do.
By bella! [Ignore] at 18,Nov,20 07:27 other posts 
Oh, okay, I've not heard the term before. Thanks.
By Skittles [Ignore] at 18,Nov,20 07:44 other posts 
Bella, your governor has created a Nanny State. She is awful.
By bella! [Ignore] at 18,Nov,20 07:58 other posts 
Yes, my governor is an IDIOT!

So, the "nanny state" description was accurate?

By bella! [Ignore] at 17,Nov,20 16:48 other posts 
Installment 3 for twowarm.

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 3

By Skittles

0130 at the Truck Stop

Rhanda-Lynn had worked up quite an appetite. She ordered the Dump Truck Breakfast: 8 egg omelette with 5 kinds of cheese, sausages,, bacon, hash browns , pancakes, 96 ounce Mountain Dew, and ice cream sundae. It was named the dump truck since it caused everyone to run to the bathroom after eating it. This of course had a different name in Australia where it was called the Lix Every Day Delight. A proper meal for the heavier set ladies. The Saggy Granny was starving and was disgusted her friend was going to gorge herself.

Reluctantly, the Saggy Granny took the order and marched off to ring it up. Delmont was watching and annoyed it took Saggy nearly 12 minutes to get it entered. He also realized that he may in fact have hired a retard but It did not matter. Delmont was off until 8AM. It was Leroy's turn to deal with this geriatric window licker. He would get the full report when he returned to work. Any complaints or problems and he was going to sack this old lump.

Rhanda-Lyyn sucked down that soda like she was giving head to save her life. Saggy had to get her a free re-fill and struggled to work the soda machine. All this new technology was a struggle for our old lass. Now that Rhanda-Lynn's order was in and she had a fresh trough of soda to water herself, Saggy had to check on some truckers that just arrived. They looked like trouble and Saggy was nervous.

These truckers were for real! The attacks started immediately on the Saggy Granny. Fat jokes, elderly jokes etc. Referring to her potbelly, one of these bastards even said the last time he saw a tire so big it was being put on his new trailer! It was just awful. Then the real jokes started in and she was forced to listen:

A man is lying on the beach, wearing nothing but a cap over his crotch. A woman passing by remarks, "If you were any sort of a gentleman, you would lift your hat to a lady." He replies, "If you were any sort of a sexy lady, the hat would lift by itself."

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

The Saggy Granny was outraged. She only wished ADMIN was here to make a report. But this was the real-world and she had to take it. Leroy was watching her every move and was also howling with laughter at the jokes. Our Saggy lass was regretting taking this new job. It was not the glamorous role she had dreamt about for so long. Saggy took their orders and retreated to the kitchen to gather her thoughts.

It was taking forever for Rhanda-Lynn's breakfast of champions to arrive. She was bored and her money maker was getting wet. Why not get some extra money as long as she was stuck here all night! Rhanda-Lynn flashed a smile at a trucker that sat down. He was alone and Rhanda-Lynn felt a connection. The trucker flashed his one tooth grin and motioned towards the bathroom.

Rhanda-Lynn went inside and the trucker was waiting. He bent over Rhanda-Lynn and stuck it in her rotten cunny. It didn't take long and he came all over her back. Her clothes covered in trucker goo. The trucker put his package away and told her to enjoy her breakfast shake. Rhanda-Lynn made $15 and it only took three minutes! This was going to be a good night and best of all, she did not have to share with the Saggy Granny! This was all her big money!

When Rhanda-Lynn headed back to her booth, Saggy was busy bringing her six plates of food. It was a feast fit for a truck stop whore! As Saggy dropped off the plates, she was tempted to steal something to eat. Rhanda-Lynn cursed her friend to keep off her vittles! Saggy Granny had other customers to service and waddled her fat ass towards the next table. She had to be careful as she rounded the corner or her bubble butt would jackknife into the wall.

Rhanda-Lynn was getting deep in her Dump Truck special when the inevitable
started to happen: her gut started to swell and bubble. There was something in Rhanda-Lynn's brain that told her to run... to the restroom! Beads of sweat were forming and this old girl moved like the wind! Rhanda-Lynn was smart and knew she needed to use the men's room. She was not about to nuke the ladies room because Saggy would make her clean up the mess. No, she would use the men's room and would blame of of the truckers. As she sat in the stall waiting for the explosions, Rhanda-Lynn felt like Saggy did back in 1984 when she had her first rat. Saggy did not even know she was pregnant and had the baby in a Greyhound bus stop bathroom. That little bastard shot out of saggy like a cannonball! What a day to remember thought Rhanda-Lynn. But it was not time for nostalgia, it happened so fast that no toilet engineered on earth could take the onslaught. It was a mess that they would never forget. Rhanda-Lynn was out of breath and had to get out quick.

Rhanda-Lynn got back to her booth and resumed her feast of diabetes and heart failure. It was just then that it happened: There was a loud cracking some as pipes burst in the restroom. It was a mess that truck stop had never seen before. Leroy was looking to punish someone for this mess and the Saggy Granny was in his sights. Leroy told Saggy to report to the bathroom with a mop and bucket. This was announced over the loudspeaker so everyone could hear it. All the truckers and Rhanda-Lynn could not stop laughing. Just another day for the Saggy Granny!

It was barely 3AM and Saggy was started to get tired. She had not worked this hard in years! When she went to refill Rhanda-Lynn's soda for the 5th time she looked at her friend who could not stop laughing. It was then she knew it was Rhanda-Lynn that had destroyed the restroom. Rhanda-Lynn nearly fell out of the booth and it was then Saggy had reached the lowest part of her life.

With her shift only half over, what else could go wrong?
By dgraff [Ignore] at 18,Nov,20 06:04 other posts 
I about piss myself every time I read this story by our site author it’s so believable and funny I can even picture what ronda Lynn looks like

By TWOWARMTTS3 [Ignore] at 17,Nov,20 17:07 other posts 
Bella! at 17,Nov,20 16:48 other posts

I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO TWOWARM IS BUT I DO KNOW THAT IF BELLA!'S NOM DE PLUM IS "SKITTLES" THEN WE KNOW THEY ARE ONE

Installment 3 for twowarm.

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 3

By Skittles

0130 at the Truck Stop

Rhanda-Lynn had worked up quite an appetite. She ordered the Dump Truck Breakfast: 8 egg omelette with 5 kinds of cheese, sausages,, bacon, hash browns , pancakes, 96 ounce Mountain Dew, and ice cream sundae. It was named the dump truck since it caused everyone to run to the bathroom after eating it. This of course had a different name in Australia where it was called the Lix Every Day Delight. A proper meal for the heavier set ladies. The Saggy Granny was starving and was disgusted her friend was going to gorge herself.

Reluctantly, the Saggy Granny took the order and marched off to ring it up. Delmont was watching and annoyed it took Saggy nearly 12 minutes to get it entered. He also realized that he may in fact have hired a retard but It did not matter. Delmont was off until 8AM. It was Leroy's turn to deal with this geriatric window licker. He would get the full report when he returned to work. Any complaints or problems and he was going to sack this old lump.

Rhanda-Lyyn sucked down that soda like she was giving head to save her life. Saggy had to get her a free re-fill and struggled to work the soda machine. All this new technology was a struggle for our old lass. Now that Rhanda-Lynn's order was in and she had a fresh trough of soda to water herself, Saggy had to check on some truckers that just arrived. They looked like trouble and Saggy was nervous.

These truckers were for real! The attacks started immediately on the Saggy Granny. Fat jokes, elderly jokes etc. Referring to her potbelly, one of these bastards even said the last time he saw a tire so big it was being put on his new trailer! It was just awful. Then the real jokes started in and she was forced to listen:

A man is lying on the beach, wearing nothing but a cap over his crotch. A woman passing by remarks, "If you were any sort of a gentleman, you would lift your hat to a lady." He replies, "If you were any sort of a sexy lady, the hat would lift by itself."

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

The Saggy Granny was outraged. She only wished ADMIN was here to make a report. But this was the real-world and she had to take it. Leroy was watching her every move and was also howling with laughter at the jokes. Our Saggy lass was regretting taking this new job. It was not the glamorous role she had dreamt about for so long. Saggy took their orders and retreated to the kitchen to gather her thoughts.

It was taking forever for Rhanda-Lynn's breakfast of champions to arrive. She was bored and her money maker was getting wet. Why not get some extra money as long as she was stuck here all night! Rhanda-Lynn flashed a smile at a trucker that sat down. He was alone and Rhanda-Lynn felt a connection. The trucker flashed his one tooth grin and motioned towards the bathroom.

Rhanda-Lynn went inside and the trucker was waiting. He bent over Rhanda-Lynn and stuck it in her rotten cunny. It didn't take long and he came all over her back. Her clothes covered in trucker goo. The trucker put his package away and told her to enjoy her breakfast shake. Rhanda-Lynn made $15 and it only took three minutes! This was going to be a good night and best of all, she did not have to share with the Saggy Granny! This was all her big money!

When Rhanda-Lynn headed back to her booth, Saggy was busy bringing her six plates of food. It was a feast fit for a truck stop whore! As Saggy dropped off the plates, she was tempted to steal something to eat. Rhanda-Lynn cursed her friend to keep off her vittles! Saggy Granny had other customers to service and waddled her fat ass towards the next table. She had to be careful as she rounded the corner or her bubble butt would jackknife into the wall.

Rhanda-Lynn was getting deep in her Dump Truck special when the inevitable
started to happen: her gut started to swell and bubble. There was something in Rhanda-Lynn's brain that told her to run... to the restroom! Beads of sweat were forming and this old girl moved like the wind! Rhanda-Lynn was smart and knew she needed to use the men's room. She was not about to nuke the ladies room because Saggy would make her clean up the mess. No, she would use the men's room and would blame of of the truckers. As she sat in the stall waiting for the explosions, Rhanda-Lynn felt like Saggy did back in 1984 when she had her first rat. Saggy did not even know she was pregnant and had the baby in a Greyhound bus stop bathroom. That little bastard shot out of saggy like a cannonball! What a day to remember thought Rhanda-Lynn. But it was not time for nostalgia, it happened so fast that no toilet engineered on earth could take the onslaught. It was a mess that they would never forget. Rhanda-Lynn was out of breath and had to get out quick.

Rhanda-Lynn got back to her booth and resumed her feast of diabetes and heart failure. It was just then that it happened: There was a loud cracking some as pipes burst in the restroom. It was a mess that truck stop had never seen before. Leroy was looking to punish someone for this mess and the Saggy Granny was in his sights. Leroy told Saggy to report to the bathroom with a mop and bucket. This was announced over the loudspeaker so everyone could hear it. All the truckers and Rhanda-Lynn could not stop laughing. Just another day for the Saggy Granny!

It was barely 3AM and Saggy was started to get tired. She had not worked this hard in years! When she went to refill Rhanda-Lynn's soda for the 5th time she looked at her friend who could not stop laughing. It was then she knew it was Rhanda-Lynn that had destroyed the restroom. Rhanda-Lynn nearly fell out of the booth and it was then Saggy had reached the lowest part of her life.

With her shift only half over, what else could go wrong?

WRONG? SKITTLES/BELLA! COULD GO TO DINNER IN THE BRONX. MEAL, WINE AND CRACK WOULD COME TO LESS THAN $600.

By Dev01 [Ignore] at 14,Nov,20 16:04 other posts 
🕳
By bella! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 07:30 other posts 
What is that?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 09:56 other posts 
A black hole?
By bella! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 10:32 other posts 
Maybe, it looks more like a frisbee to me.
By dgraff [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 10:16 other posts 
Maybe a UFO 🛸
By bella! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 10:33 other posts 
It can't be a UFO, there's no windows in it. How are the martians going to know where to land if they don't have any windows to look out of?
By dgraff [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 11:06 other posts 
Telepathically
Submarines don't have any windows, maybe a UFO don't need any either...
By phart [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 12:10 other posts 
Unidentified fucking object,yep so far that covers it.
By dgraff [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 12:20 other posts 
Lots of them on this site
By bella! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 12:24 other posts 
That is a UFO! See all the windows, ya gotta have windows, I'm tellin' ya!
By dgraff [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 12:34 other posts 
Hahaha
Na Uhhhh! a$ I stated up yawnder ⬆️ Submariners get around with NO winders in it!

Speaking bout submarines... I heard not so dandy candy was the first to suggest screen doors on sub's. True storie!
By bella! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 20:56 other posts 
Submarines are totally different. There are no windows in submarines because windows could leak. DUH!
By bigg [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 14:21 other posts 
A Smartie?
By bella! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,20 14:24 other posts 
What flavor?
By bigg [Ignore] at 16,Nov,20 12:37 other posts 
chocolate of course
Ummmmm There is no "chocolate" Smarties...

By Dev01 [Ignore] at 16,Nov,20 17:08 other posts 
A Person hole with no cover. Once known as a manhole before Political Correctness. (1).

And (1) = a bum,albeit a feeble one
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Ok (_!_)....Happy Now
I like this one ➡️ )*( better! 😉
By bigg [Ignore] at 16,Nov,20 17:45 other posts 
Smarties are all chocolate. Only the colour is different

Are you confused with "sixlets"?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] at 16,Nov,20 18:37 other posts 
In other countries, even Canada, Smarties are like our M&Ms, not what we're used too, the fruit flavored disks/whatevertheyare
OH! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess that explains that.
By TWOWARMTTS3 [Ignore] at 16,Nov,20 13:50 other posts 
🕳

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off