Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Great Films/ One Liners.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Started by Sickboy [Ignore] 20,Jan,14 17:28  other posts
If you love films and the one liners stick in your head, go on share them here...... "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."......

Ps and yes I got my inspiration from...Bella, Great songs/Great lyrics .....so what!! .....pps I have been thinking about doing this for along time, so here goes!!

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By Sickboy [Ignore] 17,Jul,17 20:46 other posts 
Colossus: You will come talk with Professor Xavier.
Deadpool: McAvoy or Stewart? These timelines can get so confusing

Now, I'm about to do to you what Limp Bizkit did to music in the late 90s.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Jul,17 22:30 other posts 
The b@by hand scene in that movie
By #487013 18,Jul,17 00:34
I bet it feels huge lol.

By Dannon_Utah [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 15:52 other posts 
Listen lady, I only speak two languages: English and bad English.
- Korben Dallas

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 21:22 other posts 
SNL more cowbell

By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 20:49 other posts 
I'm your huckleberry.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 17:06 other posts 
I've been thinking about laws on Mars. There's an international treaty saying that no country can lay claim to anything that's not on Earth. By another treaty if you're not in any country's territory, maritime law aplies. So Mars is international waters. Now, NASA is an American non-military organization, it owns the Hab. But the second I walk outside I'm in international waters. So Here's the cool part. I'm about to leave for the Schiaparelli Crater where I'm going to commandeer the Ares IV lander. Nobody explicitly gave me permission to do this, and they can't until I'm on board the Ares IV. So I'm going to be taking a craft over in international waters without permission, which by definition... makes me a pirate. Mark Watney: Space Pirate.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 17:32 other posts 
I'm gonna dip this potato in crushed vicodin
By Sickboy [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 18:13 other posts 
From deleted scene] Every human being has a basic instinct: to help each other out. If a hiker gets lost in the mountains, people will coordinate a search. If a train crashes, people will line up to give bl00d. If an earthquake levels a city, people all over the world will send emergency supplies. This is so fundamentally human that it's found in every culture without exception. Yes, there are assholes who just don't care, but they're massively outnumbered by the people who do
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 18:40 other posts 
In the face of overwhelming odds, I'm left with only one option, I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this.

Fuck you Mars...

By _avg_ [Ignore] 23,Dec,14 22:52 other posts 
"37!! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!!"
"In a row??"
By #507249 14,Jul,17 18:39
Epic movie!!!!!

By #462749 11,Jun,16 07:42
All I got is my balls and my word...
scarface..al pacino

By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Nov,15 17:14 other posts 
But ya are, Blanche, ya are!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 31,Oct,15 16:57 other posts 
I knew I knew you, I knew I knew you. But you ain't you. You can't be you. We put you through the window. There ain't no coming back. This is the really real world, there ain't no coming back. We killed you dead, there ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back!

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever

FIRE IT UP, FIRE IT UP, FIRE IT UP

By Sickboy [Ignore] 28,Dec,14 16:51 other posts 
I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies. I would be grateful to die surrounded by my friends.

----------------------------------------
She has no idea. If I had a blacklight, this place would look like a Jackson Pollock painting
By #444014 21,Mar,15 19:36
I am Groot... I only watched that the other week....funny film.....
By Sickboy [Ignore] 23,Mar,15 19:15 other posts 
Yeah I really enjoyed it, can't wait for the next one

By Sickboy [Ignore] 21,Mar,15 19:18 other posts 
The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman.... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.

The Fire, b@by. It'll burn us both. It'll kill us both. There's no place in this world for our kind of fire. My warrior woman. My Valkyrie. You'll always be mine. Always... and never.
By #444014 21,Mar,15 19:21
Sin City ?
By Sickboy [Ignore] 21,Mar,15 19:25 other posts 
Yarp!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 03,Feb,15 15:29 other posts 
Glass or plastic, glass or plastic?
By #444014 21,Mar,15 19:21
The Rock ???
By Sickboy [Ignore] 21,Mar,15 19:24 other posts 

By Sickboy [Ignore] 10,Jan,15 16:45 other posts 
You're growing up. And rain sort of remains on the branches of a tree that will someday rule the Earth. And it's good that there is rain. It clears the month of your sorry rainbow expressions, and it clears the streets of the silent armies... so we can dance.
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

You gotta have presence on the court. Presence like a cheetah rather than a chimp. Sure, they both got it, but Chimpy gotta jump his nuts around to get it. The shy cheetah moves with total nonchalance, stickin' it to them in his sexy, slow strut. Me? I play like a cheetah.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 23,Dec,14 19:10 other posts 
This, this one night, two of my brothers came and woke me up in the middle of the night. And they said they had a surprise for me. So they took me to the barn up in the loft and there was my oldest Bro Dan, with Alice, Alice Jardine. I mean, picture a girl who just took a nosedive from the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down. And... and Dan's got his shirt off and he's working on this bra and he's tryin to get it off and all of a sudden Shawn just screams out, "Danny you're a young man, don't do it!" And so Alice Jardine hears this and she screams and she jumps up and she tries to get running out of the barn but she's still got this shirt over her head. She goes running right into the wall and knocks herself out. So now Danny's just so mad at us. He, he starts coming after us, but... but at the same time Alice is over there unc*nsci*us. He's gotta wa... , wake her up. So he grabs her by a leg and he's drag, dragging her. At the same time he picks up a shovel. And he's going after Shawn, and Shawn's saying, "What are you trying to hit me for? I just did you a favor!" And so this makes Dan more angry. He tries to swing this thing, he looses the shovel, goes outta his grasp and hits a kerosene lantern; the thing explodes, the whole barn almost goes up because of this thing. That was it. That was the last, that was, Dan went off to basic the next day. That was the last night the four of us were together. That was two years ago. Tell me about your wife and those rosebushes?

By Sickboy [Ignore] 14,Dec,14 17:58 other posts 
I'm taking you off my buddy list bitch! I hope you get a virus! You and your computer!

Peace.

Peace is meant to explain a state of tranquility. Ok? So why don't you try finding a way to say goodbye, now that you're among civilized people.

Well, Mr. Civilized, peace can also be used interjectionally, as a request, greeting or farewell. So, try to find another way to be an asshole, if you don't know your, grammar, that is. Peace.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 08,Dec,14 19:06 other posts 
Somebody ripped off the thing I ripped off!

Shit, man, I'm gonna be late for work again. That's the fifth time this week, and it's only Tuesday, man.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 09,Nov,14 16:55 other posts 
Your little walkie talkies... have gone walkies.

Well, you know what they say. Two's company. Three gets us talked about.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 02,Nov,14 15:35 other posts 
We've come on holiday by mistake.

Then the fucker will rue the day.

I've just been called a ponce.

GET IN THE BACK OF THE VAN!!!

SCRUBERS.

I'm not from London.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 17,Oct,14 18:45 other posts 
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least 6teen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Well, thank you for that. That's a great weight off me mind. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the fuck you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs of course?
By #444014 17,Oct,14 18:52
If you stop me again whilst I'm walking ,I'll cut your fuckin' Jacob's off....

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

What?! Proper fucked....
By Sickboy [Ignore] 18,Oct,14 07:16 other posts 
So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.

These are your last words, so make them a prayer.

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns... [Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]

And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"... [Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Written down the side of mine... [They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!
By #444014 18,Oct,14 09:54
2 minutes Turkish

Bollocks! I'm going for a walk.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 29,Oct,14 17:38 other posts 
You're not much use to me alive, are you Turkish?
By Sickboy [Ignore] 29,Oct,14 21:11 other posts 
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 02,Nov,14 15:32 other posts 
Snatch.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 31,Oct,14 19:00 other posts 
We all go a little mad sometimes.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 31,Oct,14 18:43 other posts 
It's Halloween, everyone's entitled to one good scare

By #444014 24,Oct,14 18:25
They wanna get you hooked on some legal shit! They just keep on naming symptoms until they name you that you fuckin' got. It's like: "Are you sad, are you lonely, you got athletes foot? Are you hot, are you cold, what you got? Ya want this pill huh, mothafucka? You gotta take this pill!" And they don't even tell you what the pill does, you see a lady on a horse, or a man in a tub... And they just keep namin' symptoms: "Are you depressed, are you lonely, do your teeth hurt?" What the fuck? I saw a commercial the other day that said, "Do you go to bed at night and wake up in the mo'nin?" "Oh shit they got one! I got that! I'm sick, I need that pill.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 27,Oct,14 19:26 other posts 
Smack her with a dick, smack her with a dick! smack her with a dick, smack her with a dick! A put a dick in her ear,dick in the ear, dick in the ear! Fuck her in the eye, fuck her in the eye! Fuck her in the eye, Fuck her in the eye! Blind the bitch, blind the bitch...

By #132188 18,Oct,14 07:56
I never fucked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?
By #444014 19,Oct,14 18:19

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
By #132188 19,Oct,14 18:27
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked.
This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked.
Hey, Frank, you're a piece of shit.
You know what I'm taking about about, you fucking cockroach.

By #444014 19,Oct,14 18:33
You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked!

This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked.
By #132188 19,Oct,14 18:35
You should have kept your mouth shut, they'd have thought you was a horse and let you out.
--------------------------------------- added after 116 seconds

I told him what you told me to tell him I told him….I was in sanitation…they didn’t go for it. ‘I told you to tell him, you was in a sanitarium!  Not sanitation.
By #444014 19,Oct,14 18:40
By #132188 19,Oct,14 18:47
By Sickboy [Ignore] 20,Oct,14 14:16 other posts 
al esfuerzo y al heroísmo de una revolución... ¡No los quermos! ¡No los necesitamos!

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

By #358797 19,Oct,14 20:18
Gator's bitches better be wearin jimmies!
By Sickboy [Ignore] 20,Oct,14 14:06 other posts 
You know what, I'm going to hang onto the wooden gun.

give me back my real gun!

No. I'm going to give you this... It's a r.ape whistle. You blow that if you're in any trouble, and someone with an actual gun will come and help you out. [Quietly blows the whistle]

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Show It Off