Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Great Films/ One Liners.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Started by Sickboy [Ignore] 20,Jan,14 17:28  other posts
If you love films and the one liners stick in your head, go on share them here...... "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."......

Ps and yes I got my inspiration from...Bella, Great songs/Great lyrics .....so what!! .....pps I have been thinking about doing this for along time, so here goes!!

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By iowaguy [Ignore] 25,Jul,14 23:23 other posts 
Stupid bitch took her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes,
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

Great movie for those who haven't seen it
--------------------------------------- added after 70 hours

Movie is Poolhall Junkies

By #444014 21,Jul,14 19:25
You must be the monopoly guy...
By Sickboy [Ignore] 21,Jul,14 20:04 other posts 
Meeting with sinister types much? A not too much, a much too much.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 10,Jul,14 18:34 other posts 
Are you trying to develop a sense of humor or am I going deaf what?

Kali ma... Kali ma... Kali ma, shakthi deh!
By #444014 18,Jul,14 19:31
Indiana Jones...is it the Temple of Doom ?...
By Sickboy [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 18:04 other posts 

By #444014 18,Jul,14 19:32
The Royal penis is clean....

Soul Glo....
By Sickboy [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 17:53 other posts 
Coming to America!.......it's been on all week!(well it seems like it lol)
By #444014 19,Jul,14 17:57
+1 channels always give me a sense of Dave ja vu ...lol
By Sickboy [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 18:02 other posts 
it's Eddie month, tonight it's Beverly hills cop 3

By Sickboy [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 17:56 other posts 
Rubber dinghy rapids bro.

Sniper: [into walkie-talkie] The bear is down. Repeat, the bear is down. [to other sniper] Sniper: We got the bear. Sniper: I think that's a Wookie. That's a Wookie! Sniper: No it's not! It's a bear! Sniper: [into walkie-talkie] Is a Wookie a bear, Control?

By #465430 05,Jul,14 18:41
Jaws, we're going to need a bigger boat

By Sickboy [Ignore] 04,Jul,14 18:27 other posts 
So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Five guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the fuck they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullshit. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' fuckin' jokes! Get the message? Boys, I don't mean to holler at ya. When this caper's over - and I'm sure it'll be a successful one - we'll get down to the Hawaiian Islands, hell, I'll roll and laugh with all of ya. You'll find me a different character down there. Right now, it's a matter of business.
By #444014 04,Jul,14 18:44
All right ramblers, let's get rambling!
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

I forgot to say 'Clowns to left of me,jokers to the right,here I am,stuck in the middle with you'

From Mr Blue..
By Sickboy [Ignore] 05,Jul,14 18:13 other posts 
Listen k1d I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get.

[He removes his razor]

You ever listen to K-Billy's "Super Sounds of the Seventies" weekend? It's my personal favorite.

By #58754 04,Jul,14 05:27
The path of the righteous man is beset on both sides by inequities of the selfish , and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the week through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost ****. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee "
By #132188 04,Jul,14 06:02
That would be the great... Pulp fiction.
By #58754 04,Jul,14 11:01
Unmistakable

By Sickboy [Ignore] 02,Jul,14 17:16 other posts 
SHABBA DENAYA!
By #444014 02,Jul,14 17:23
That Girl Is Peng
By Sickboy [Ignore] 02,Jul,14 18:40 other posts 

By Sickboy [Ignore] 25,Jun,14 17:24 other posts 
It was the end of an era. But before the murders, the torture, the beatings and the ecstacy... before all of that, there was football. You see, football was where all the spite and the hatred first came from. On those terraces... well, it's where it all began for me.

................................. Listen, if I was you, I'd get those punters out of there 'cause the moment those Turks walk out that door, I'm gonna go fucking Schwarzenegger on the cunt.

So I was a married man, but football was my mistress, and I played away every weekend.First round of the Cup when we played Fulham and believe it or not, it kicks off, and like fucking clockwork the Old Bill comes steaming in. But behave yourself and what are you going to do, eh? It's fucking war on the streets. We were all over the papers the next day, and they were going on about how we were the biggest menace since the IRA. But I mean what the fuck did we care? We was just having a laugh.
By #444014 02,Jul,14 15:54
Rise of the Footsoldier .
By Sickboy [Ignore] 02,Jul,14 17:02 other posts 
you cleared them all up!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 04,Jun,14 19:35 other posts 
We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man. We're nympholeptics, desiring for the unobtainable. We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment. So many ideas. So little memory. The last thought killed by anticipation of the next. We embrace an overwhelming feeling of love. We flow in unison. We're together. I wish this was real. We want a universal level of togetherness, where we're comfortable with everyone. We're in rhythm. Part of a movement. A movement to escape. We wave goodbye. Ultimately, we just want to be happy. Heh, yeah, hang on, what the fuck was I just talking about?
By #444014 02,Jul,14 15:55
Human Traffic..
By Sickboy [Ignore] 02,Jul,14 17:01 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Wicked film, Danny Dyer's first proper film and he nailed it!..........the star wars bit is fucking legendary!!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 07,Jun,14 15:49 other posts 
Charlie Chaplin once entered a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest in Monte Carlo and came in third; that's a story.

The unlucky are nothing more than a frame of reference for the lucky. You are unlucky, so I may know that I am not. Unfortunately the lucky never realizes they are lucky until it's too late. Take yourself for instance; yesterday you were better off than you are off today but it took today for you to realize it. But today has arrived and it's too late. You see? People are never happy with what they have. They want what they had, or what someone else has.
By #444014 02,Jul,14 15:57
Lucky Number Slevin.... Mr Goodkat...

How did you find out about us?

I'm a world-class assassin, fuckhead. How do you think I found out?
By Sickboy [Ignore] 02,Jul,14 16:59 other posts 
luv this film! ....glad you got it!!( like anyone else would of!)lol

BAD DOG!

By #464196 26,Jun,14 09:35
"your little car is gonna drown, and you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat, how does it feel?"
By Sickboy [Ignore] 02,Jul,14 15:49 other posts 
Finally got it ......Falling Down

By #457060 01,Jul,14 20:20
How bout this,
Get out of my plane...
By Sickboy [Ignore] 02,Jul,14 15:44 other posts 
Air **** One?? Or Executive Decision??
--------------------------------------- added after 108 seconds

f0rce*

By #457060 25,Jun,14 19:58
We don't have a chimney,
And Peter said " huhhh"...
By Sickboy [Ignore] 01,Jul,14 16:04 other posts 
Spiderman 2

By #341873 01,Jul,14 13:12
"What about all that talk about screwing up future events? The space time continuum?"

"Well, I figured, what the hell"

Bttf all the way
By Sickboy [Ignore] 01,Jul,14 16:01 other posts 
Back to the future brilliant film

By #443731 13,Jun,14 19:39
"Die you Bitch!"

One of my all time fave movies.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 13,Jun,14 18:21 other posts 
I told you don't shoot no body, and the first thing you do when we walk in this motherfucker is shoot somebody!

Cause that's what I do, I kill motherfuckers! You know that.

Ps you haven't got the last few I posted!! So You gotta get this!!
By #444014 13,Jun,14 18:29
Get Rich or Die Tryin' ?... I know the other ones too... I want to give someone else a go....
If you keep watching filmfour I am likely to get them
By Sickboy [Ignore] 13,Jun,14 19:00 other posts 
....all from my own DVD collection!! and yes you are correct!
By #444014 13,Jun,14 19:05
Tesco bogof deals
By Sickboy [Ignore] 13,Jun,14 19:29 other posts 
Local crack head! ...no really local markets get them for a pound!

By #444014 05,Jun,14 01:56
I was just rubbing the phone against my fanny. My, oh, my, it's fresh this morning. And look at my nipples, standing up like little soldiers. What is a poor girl to do?

Why did you keep the gun?

I know it sounds silly now, but it was my favourite.

You better not let the other guns know you have a favourite.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 07,Jun,14 15:53 other posts 
Fucking females is for poofs.

You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.

By #444014 07,Jun,14 16:18
Great film. Some of it was filmed local to me.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 07,Jun,14 16:39 other posts 
Cool

By Sickboy [Ignore] 31,May,14 18:15 other posts 
I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 26,May,14 16:43 other posts 
You wanna be a big cop in a small town? Fuck off up the model village.
yarp!
By #444014 26,May,14 16:54
Hot Fuzz..
By #23212 30,May,14 02:21
Ah the 'Cornetto Trilogy' films--IMHO all great!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9  

Show It Off