Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

GLYNIS JOHNS and DAVID SOUL R.I.P.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 03:22  other posts
The great British stage and screen star Glynis Johns has passed on at the advanced age of 100. She'll probably be best remembered as far as films go as the mum in 1964's "Mary Poppins" but she was in a wide variety of films going back to the 1940s, including playing a mermaid in 1948's "Miranda". My favourite of her films is 1952's "The Card" which also starred Alec Guinness, Valerie Hobson and a pretty 19 years old Petula Clark and based on one of Arnold Bennett's "Five Towns" stories, set in Edwardian times and in beautiful sparkling black-and-white.
Also, David Soul has passed on at the age of 80 and will always be remembered for the 1970s American cop show "Starsky and Hutch" which was immensely popular here in the UK. On the back of that he had a couple of hits as a singer, "Don't Give Up On Us, Baby" and "Silver Lady" and also appeared as a doctor in the British and now-defunct hospital drama "Holby City".
R.I.P. both of them.

New Comment       Rating: 0