Recent Posts of member sherryann

Topics:

"Sorry this member accepts messages from friends only" 04,Jun,22 23:34
Stupid people 22,Feb,22 12:14
Blacklisted 19,Feb,21 15:03
Cont. 20,Apr,19 19:50

By sherryann 13,Apr,24 20:10
yes he is a murderer! And yes he got away with it. I will never forget when the verdict was read all the blacks cheered hooting and hollering and carrying on like crazy. Two people were brutally murdered and they were celebrating. It was pathetic. For those that don't know, that's how blacks feel about whites, they want us dead! Believe it or not I don't care, I'm just trying to teach you something.

By sherryann 10,Apr,24 21:02
like that link, so glad that's over with.

By sherryann 08,Apr,24 21:13
that was a good read thanks. Making it illegal to discard clothes though...what next? I do have lots of clothes that I get rid of. Good to cut down on buying them instead.

By sherryann 08,Apr,24 12:40
Mind boggling.

By sherryann 08,Apr,24 12:22
Do people like seeing that, and what is the attraction? Is it because everyone else likes it? I an not smart enough to know much about it but like learning.

By sherryann 05,Apr,24 18:46
You are everything Stylistics

By sherryann 04,Apr,24 22:25
yes your last sentence is very true!
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

Max

By sherryann 04,Apr,24 22:19
I can understand your point but have to agree with CAT, there's no excuse for **** whatever the woman is wearing. I see why people complain and blame the women who are barely dressed but **** happens even if the woman has baggy clothes fully covered maybe not even looking feminine at all. I've heard young women say they try not to look pretty or they wear rags and I think that's sadly very telling of a sick society that we now live in. Why should a pretty young woman dress ratty, not wear makeup etc. just because she's scared of being raped? I too can understand your point of being safe and not dressing to stand out to a would be rapist but again take cats side on this, no one should get raped. I don't care what she wears, she doesn't deserve to get raped.

By sherryann 04,Apr,24 21:41
sorry bella! you went through that. I can just hear her on the line not even being courteous, it really burns me up cause I've had the same experience too many times to mention. The USPS is beyond horrible & I wish the mail system would fold completely. Even though I'm not good at online stuff I'd welcome just email instead of regular mail. I know it won't happen but there's too many problems with USPS. I will now look at link. I'm not too familiar with those names.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

oh they're funny yes I haven't watched that show much. But him having those packages in that closet reminds me of real life stories of mailman hoarding all the mail somewhere never delivering it.

By sherryann 04,Apr,24 19:06

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

And if you have packages coming they never deliver them. They either steal them, put it on the wrong house then someone else steals them, or they may but not likely, leave them out in the open somewhere so passersby see them and snatch them cause the opportunity is given. Now I said it all! But if you want to get your package safely don't use USPS! Go with FedEx, they are good. Or UPS, NOT to be confused with the United States Postal Service, USPS. UPS is very good along with FedEx, they are both ok. But the post offices here and the mailman, females too, are the worst most lazy incompetent do nothing rats in the world. And anyone who relies on them knows I'm right!

By sherryann 04,Apr,24 17:46
oh how true this is and I hate the USPS! First, the workers getting paid exorbitant amounts of pay for not doing shit, those imbeciles can't even read one dam name in the English language! They're disgusting trash no good piece of garbage so called workers. For over 40 years they have never put the mail in the correct boxes!!! If those idiots can't read then go work cleaning toilets. They never deliver properly, never look at the names, just throw that crap anywhere cause they don't care and are never held accountable. They are thieving rats too, they steal the mail! They are the worst system in this whole nation and it all boils down to the incompetent employees. They sure as hell don't work. They're rude as hell too. Nothing people, they're trash thinking they're normal.

By sherryann 03,Apr,24 21:28
I discovered long ago there's a time & place to not wear revealing clothes, women complain the most, not men.

By sherryann 26,Mar,24 22:00
Trump supporter, thank you your eloquent reply means so much

By sherryann 26,Mar,24 15:34
we're in bad times. I'm hoping you're my same Trump supporter. Have a good day.

By sherryann 26,Mar,24 00:17

By sherryann 24,Mar,24 20:03
Yes me too, I'd buy it yes!

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 22:43
Exactly
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Thank you Trump supporter. You bring true wisdom to this site and it doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you. For those of us who understand you and your points we appreciate your input here.

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 22:28
Your last sentence is so true, I'm in one of those dem cities, a real shithole!!! Disease place, crime out of control with disgusting low IQ rotten degenerate lowlife rats thinking they're actually human! These people disgust me!
--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

Trump supporter, I meant your last sentence of your first paragraph.

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 22:18
How I agree! I was just reading some and made my Saturday night. I needed to laugh for a change
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

Those bus driver descriptions and the predator just released from prison is truly realistic among other characters... In the NYC stories.

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 21:39
I am

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 20:54
I agree

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 20:46

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 16:55
yes!

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 16:53
I couldn't watch this one in full

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 16:51
Oh wow

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 16:49

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 16:46

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 10:24
agree with that last guy sorry I'm just being honest.

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 10:19
bad but I have no pity for drug users, no one's forcing them to take drugs.

By sherryann 23,Mar,24 10:16
Yes sadly that's how people are, she never was a "best friend" which I've never had anyway, but we knew each other for several years. That's how Trump affected people, it brought out their hate in my real life experiences but I see it's all people given the abuse I took here on this site simply because I like Trump.

By sherryann 22,Mar,24 19:00
I know they're all here and making a current hellhole even worse

By sherryann 22,Mar,24 18:47
Yes you're right. One and this is just one instance when I was at who I considered an ok friends house, she always had the TV on and of course it showed the political stuff at that time, and she'd tell about how she hated Trump calling him the most vile crude names so I asked her why did she hate him so much and she could not answer but knew she hated him, really hated him. So she figured out I was for Trump or maybe I told her, and she started acting very crappy toward me eventually cutting all contact with me completely. In her rage and deep seated hatred for him I wondered if she was even sane because she was so mad just because the man was the president. That's just 1 person and one example but when Trump was due here to speak and rally they canceled it because there were so many nuts down there rioting. I'll never forget that. Again, only 2 real life examples but most everyone here where I live acts this way except for some in law enforcement and firefighters. It's really mind boggling how people can hate another person so much.

By sherryann 21,Mar,24 00:08
Yes you're right I just gave back what was given to me. You are right and just cause some do that everyone should not. I would get messages about Trump and negative comments but nothing like one person gave. He said the worst but in real life I heard just as bad and the hate for Trump was something I never ever heard people spew for a president before! The side that hates Trump is far worse than those fed up with biden.

By sherryann 20,Mar,24 23:39
thanks, I always listen to Mark Levin and I have some of his books.

By sherryann 20,Mar,24 23:14
I only liked her as a country star but good for her making all that dough. And bella!, I'm not sure you are asking phart or me but there's lots of members who don't like Trump that I get along with except for 1 because he's so vulgar mean and has said the most vile cruel things to me I've ever heard here. I think Taylor Swift would have preserved her image better without getting political. But people have said that to me here on this site and I can't disagree with that.

By sherryann 20,Mar,24 19:11
I never knew she was for biden I always liked her but now I don't dumbass bitch

By sherryann 19,Mar,24 17:08
Silly love songs Paul McCartney and Wings

By sherryann 16,Mar,24 19:43

By sherryann 16,Mar,24 12:44
yeah worse decision he made, they corrupted him and his angel face from long ago is no more.

By sherryann 16,Mar,24 10:40
How I long for the good old days bella! "Grampa tell ne bout the good old days"-The Judds
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

ME Not ne time to go

By sherryann 16,Mar,24 10:37
Don't mess with Bill The Marvelettes

By sherryann 16,Mar,24 09:49
I DO!!!!

By sherryann 16,Mar,24 09:48
yeah & lots of drinks will be drunk this weekend

By sherryann 12,Mar,24 22:58
Oh my God what a horrible place we're in. Will only get worse & worse...

By sherryann 12,Mar,24 22:47
Sad. truth took too long. Female should be held accountable too. Murders like that all parties involved are
responsible.

By sherryann 11,Mar,24 21:15
I do agree. I am a morning person and prefer the early mornings. I guess I just like the light late in the day because the winters where I am are so long dark and cold. The days are so short in the winter here and the night lasts so long. It probably has something to do with my depression too

By sherryann 10,Mar,24 14:03
So your morning light is not enough, but do you like the longer evening light? I know most don't like the clock change, I do. I remember when they did it in October & April.

By sherryann 06,Mar,24 07:32
Long black train Josh Turner

By sherryann 04,Mar,24 23:15
sirskittles

By sherryann 04,Mar,24 23:12
haha that Biden is the worst president and Trump is the best.