Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #8

Pages:  #1... #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,17 12:51 other posts 
I don't know this member so I am not sure how he would receive my sincere question.

What would cause a man's foreskin to become so loose? Is that something that happens with aging? Or is the loose skin a result of this man purposely stretching his foreskin?

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 23,Sep,17 16:01 other posts 
Well I have an aging foreskin and no mine is not becoming loose!! I would suspect he is purposely stretching his, but who knows. Then again his might be the way it is.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,17 08:53 other posts 
It almost looks like a serpent to me.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 23,Sep,17 17:31 other posts 
WOW....
By #536760 23,Sep,17 22:08
Lol fell asleep putting on a stocking?
By Leilani [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 16:29 other posts 
I heard somebody with a long foreskin pinched it shut on a camping trip and peed into it, making a piss balloon. It was his way of washing it whilst on the trip.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 23:39 other posts 
I saw something today that made me want to spit nails!

There was a man, panhandling, smoking a cigarette! How in the heck can you beg for money when you can afford an $8.00 pack of cigarettes?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 23:52 other posts 
$8?! Holy shit... wish I could find decent cigs that cheap... I'm kidding, I roll my own (without all the added chemicals), and only have 0-3 a day... but damn, that's cheap compared to here in upstate NY.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 23:59 other posts 
I don't smoke, so I really don't know the actual price, it's just a guesstimate. The point being, you're hungry, you can't work, whatever... but you can afford to smoke! Geesh!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 00:08 other posts 
Yeah, pretty dumb... Might as well beg for money for food while drinking liquor...
By #536760 13,Oct,17 03:29
$27 for a pack of 40 down here.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 06:37 other posts 
And the cost of living is probably much higher where you live, too. Does your country/state have a "minimum wage" and if so, what is it?
By #536760 13,Oct,17 22:06
Mmm I'm on $20hr and union said just above min?
I'm A Machine operator but classed as a farm hand so the @##$!$ Money monster doesn’t have to pay too much.
40 suicide sticks $40
750ml bourbon $40 up to here is true.
soon 20mil water $60
mars bar $60
laughing death.
laughing at trump = a littel medal.
And whatever they get drunk on next (cavear, lobster, money, power) and make up. All good here.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 00:32 other posts 
He probably asked somebody walking past him for a cigarette and they handed him one.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 01:03 other posts 
Yeah, maybe. Hey wait, I looked at your page... it's interesting. You should try not injuring yourself so much, though.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 03:08 other posts 
True! I need knee pads.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 05:46 other posts 
Hahaha I have knee pads over at the shop for the men and women that can't pay there garage bill
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 06:44 other posts 
Oh, dgraff, you are so incorrigible!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 18:09 other posts 
LOL!!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 06:41 other posts 
He may have bummed a cigarette from someone.

But it makes you wonder, if he had a successful day, how would he have spent that money.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 07:24 other posts 
Judgmental fucks.... ignorance is bliss.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 18:19 other posts 
Ignorance can be bliss? What about in the kitchen of your favorite restaurant or at your chˇlds daycare?
By #536760 13,Oct,17 22:12
He's Aussie and looks like he maybe a rugby fan.
For some there is no hope. See I’m not racist I think everyone’s fucked.
By #358797 13,Oct,17 22:40
And what's wrong with rugby? I just happen to be a rugby fan as well.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 07:46 other posts 
I am with you 100%.

It always amazes me when in news reports or documentaries around people struggling to live on low incomes or state benefits that we see, at least some, of these people smoking and drinking and with far better mobile phones than I have.

i don't believe that people struggling on benefits should lead miserable existences but surely if you are struggling to make ends meet,those are some of the first things that should go.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 15:12 other posts 
I watched a lady pay 110 bucks for 2 cartons of marboros the other day. I could not believe it. 4.16 a pack.Sounds cheap I guess compared to the 12 a friend said they cost in Chicago. But damn,alot of the folks I see smoking have slick tires,bare feet and holes in their shirts. get ye priority's in order folks!.
By #511804 13,Oct,17 19:33
It is the most addicting **** there is that is legal or ****
By #494374 13,Oct,17 19:51
As far as homeless panhandling while smoking. He very well could have been addicted before he became homeless. Also, smoking could be the only coping mechanism he can afford. Most homeless people don't know how to cope properly considering 1 in 4 homeless people in the United States suffer from some form of mental illness. Almost 90 percent of homeless women have been either physically or sexually assaulted. Some form of addiction for mentally ill or people who have been assaulted is almost a given, especially if also living on the street. I hear criticism like this about the homeless all the time as I run a Non-profit-organization. These issues cant be critiqued at face value, there are many layers to be considered.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 22:03 other posts 
Okay, I concede and as one member pointed out, I am a judgemental fucker. I observed what I observed and processed that in my mind without considering any other layer(s).
By #536760 13,Oct,17 22:17
Thank you for reminding us there is allways another point of view.and i do meen US as in me.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 17:10 other posts 
well when those folks that are in need of help get it,what form of help is the best?

At a intersection I saw a man with a sign yesterday "homeless please help". Around here it is known to be a scam most of the time.

Had several of us gave him a dollar,would that help him or would he just buy cigs and liquor and sit out in the rain all night anyhow?

Asking a question here as I have often wondered.

What is the long term success rate for helping a homeless person back on their feet? Does the system work or is it like the Dr-g addiction clinic,a revolving door?

The scam alot folks pull in the big towns around here is dogfooding.Make up a "homeless please help" sign and You get 1 can of dog food,feed it to a dog or throw it out, wash the can really well and fill it with corn beef hash. Then put on ragged clothes and go sit somewhere and "eat dog food" and people will give you money,clothes,food,whatever.

A neighbor pays employees 12 bucks a hour cash to work on his farm. Can't keep employees. He went to a temp agency and hired 2 for a couple days. They explained the dogfooding thing to him and told him,"hell we can make more money dogfooding than we can working for you".
By #358797 15,Oct,17 20:23
The most addictive dru.gs are legal and not even classified as dru.gs... Ever heard of caffeine or sugar?
Far more addictive than cigarettes.
And as far as il.legal, what about crack, meth, or heroin?
By Leilani [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 16:21 other posts 
Are you sure it wasn't a snipe?
A "snipe" is a cigarette butt somebody finds & smokes whilst not caring about germs, viruses, the fact that it came from the sidewalk or a sand cigarette bin, etcet.. Some have lipstick prints on them. I know a man who said when he'd pick out a snipe to smoke, his first choice would be one with lipstick prints on it because that meant a woman was the one who smoked it.

Coulda been a snipe.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Nov,17 16:52 other posts 
I'm looking out of the window while at work, the temperature sign says it 26 degrees, there's snow flurries and within 45 minutes, it's going to be dark out. I realize that it is November in the northern hemisphere BUT I really do not like winter nor the idea that for the next 4.5 months, this is what is in store for me, for us.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Nov,17 17:44 other posts 
I have a friend who suffers from S.A.D syndrome and in fact my ex wife does too. The winter period with short miserable days and long nights are really difficult for them.
I do not suffer from this, fortunately. As a **** I always wanted us to have way more snow than ever we did. As an adult of course you see things differently, struggling to get to work etc
We have hardly had any snow in my part of the UK for years..I know you should be careful what you wish for but just now and again a really good fall of snow with brilliant clear blue skies would look so great.
I am sure you view this very differently.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Nov,17 23:48 other posts 
We haven't got much snow yet this year here, but what you said about brilliant clear blue skies reminded me of this pic I took last year...

[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,17 00:11 other posts 
That's a beautiful picture, the sky is so blue and the snow is a pristine white. Winter is beautiful, but it's too bad I can't wait until spring arrives.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Nov,17 05:10 other posts 
That is just perfect..it looks so beautiful.
By Leilani [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 15:57 other posts 
Lovely picture.
=)
By #460385 11,Nov,17 06:17
It's 6 am and it's a crisp 80 degrees out with a high of 90 here today.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Nov,17 09:17 other posts 
I woke up about 45 minutes ago and it's already 27 degrees out and it's only going to get warmer. Here's what I think about 80 degrees, meh, we will get there in June or July! And here's what I think about you rubbing that in my face;

SCREW YOU!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Nov,17 18:40 other posts 
The originallead singer of Faith no more Chuck Mosley dead at age 57. Remembered for the first two albums We Care Alot and Introduce Yourself. RiP Chuck
By Leilani [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 01:21 other posts 
Yeah, terrible.

only registered users can see external links
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 01:36 other posts 
That album The Real Thing was fronted by Mike Patton. Nevertheless a great album by a very talented musician
By Leilani [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 13:43 other posts 
Stupid me, so sorry!

RIP Rest In Paradise Chuck.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 14:27 other posts 
It's not a problem
By Leilani [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 15:08 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,17 18:46 other posts 
You never realize what little self control you have until there's bowl of chips and salsa in front of you at a Mexican restaurant!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 06,Nov,17 20:44 other posts 
Same here!!! I want to eat the whole bowl!!! Once I start it is almost impossible for me to stop!!!
By HunterAce [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 01:29 other posts 
Practically a meal in itself
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 05:30 other posts 
It is a meal in itself! How many times have you gone to a Mexican Restaurant, been seated, get your bowl of chips and salsa and by the time you receive your meal, 20 to 30 minutes later, and are already "satisfied" and take the majority of your meal home?
By t-rex [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 05:36 other posts 
Hard to beat that, a meal there, and take home 😋
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 09:47 other posts 
There was a language issue here for a moment.I read your comment and thought oh yes I totally agree..but then realised that what I was thinking of was not what you meant. Chips to me are what you would call french fries. So with that in mind a bowl of french fries are indeed irresistable. As for your chips...not so much, sorry.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 09:56 other posts 
A bowl of French fries would be awesome. Here in America we can get an appetizer which is loaded fries, which includes cheese and chili and bacon and whatever else, sour cream Maybe.

The problem with loaded fries, is that there an appetizer and not complementary, and they won't keep filling bowls of them.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 10:03 other posts 
I might enjoy a small serving of chili fries with a coney dog but I'm not a big fan of loaded fries. And it's not because I don't like sour cream, bacon, cheese and "whatever else", I do not like soggy fries! Yuck!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 09:57 other posts 
WHAT!??? Is it you that does not prefer tortilla chips and salsa or is it a cultural thing?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 10:28 other posts 
I can only speak for myself, so i may be wrong, but I am not at all convinced that we have the same love for tortilla chips and salsa that you have the U.S.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 09:59 other posts 
Most of the time I'm able still to finish my meal. But sometimes I actually have to take it home. But the meal is less satisfying, after you filled up on several bowls of chips.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 04:01 other posts 
HOW YOUR CHILLI ADDICTION COULD BE HELPING YOU LIVE LONGER

only registered users can see external links
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 06:26 other posts 
My self control is the worst with candy, especially the kinds covered in sugar. Sometimes I go through big bags of Sour Patch Watermelons without stopping, even when they start wearing away at my tongue and cheeks like sandpaper.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 09:58 other posts 
Especially if you have lunch when it fits into your schedule at 3 p.m. At that point it's gimme gimme gimme me.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   ...#163

Show It Off