Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,13 06:22 other posts 
Happiness is a choice.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 22,Mar,18 23:25 other posts 
An interesting statement. I've seen a tattoo that says, "Suffering Is Optional" and tattoos that say, "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Mar,18 12:19 other posts 
I totally agree that "Happiness is a choice" and "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." I choose to be happy.

I know people who if they won £1000 on the lottery would be unhappy that it wasn't more. They are almost professionally sad and unhappy. Everyone of their clouds has a black lining.
I always feel so sorry that they have that perspective.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 23,Mar,18 19:47 other posts 
Yes, people like that are disgusting and irritating. Egomaniacs.

By #170523 09,Jun,13 22:42
What is your favorite pizza topping or toppings? Green pepper,onions and mushrooms from a very hot oven.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,13 23:13 other posts 
I had one of the BEST pizzas ever from Andiamo's in the RenCen. Although the basic is cheese + 1 item, we opted to forgo the one item and it was absolutely the yummiest cheese only pizza!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 22,Mar,18 23:09 other posts 
Sounds good, bella.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 22,Mar,18 23:16 other posts 
Do you sprinkle hot red pepper flakes on yours?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,18 00:04 other posts 
I do like SOME kick to my food but I have got to be careful. Hmmmmm.....I can't say that I've ever thought about sprinkling red pepper flakes on pizza, it probably is very good!

While I was on vacation a couple months back, at lunch, the boat always offered made to order pasta. Made to order where the cook had a selection of toppings and you could have whatever your heart desired. This particular day, the pasta chef had hot pasta noodles that included your choice of vegetables all tossed in a slight bit of olive oil. I selected a couple of veggies and he asked if I wanted "this or that" with regard to spices and THEN asked if I wanted a pinch of red pepper flakes. Hmmm...I thought about that for a moment, pasta with red pepper flakes....then said yes. That "pinch" was wonderful and I enjoyed that dish so much that I had pasta several more times. Each pasta dish, I had him include a pinch of red pepper flakes. Who-dah thunk? So delish!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 23,Mar,18 05:46 other posts 
Well doesn't that sound good!
I bet you selected broccoli.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 22,Mar,18 23:15 other posts 
My favorite topping is anchovies. I'll also have it with green bell pepper and sausage...I know you won't see this because you're gone but I like talking about food so much, I'll talk to the air about it.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,13 13:03 other posts 
A busy day in downtown Detroit; there's the annual Downtown Hoedown in Hart Plaza and the Grand Prix held on beautiful Belle Isle. I hope I "get outta Dodge" before the traffic and the third ( or is it the fourth ) day of thunderstorms........
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 22,Mar,18 23:07 other posts 
Will you be attending those this year?

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,13 20:56 other posts 
I like tender, young............Brussels spouts.

What a bunch of pervs y'all are. What did you think I was going to say, guys? NO! But when I do refer to a young guy, I call them a tenderoni!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 18,Mar,18 22:16 other posts 
Now you made me hungry. Not for men. For macaroni.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Mar,18 07:38 other posts 
So many things are better when young and tender, peppers, peas in the pod, salad leaves..although I do enjoy a full flavoured brussel sprout these days, especially at Christmas.

Is there a feminine of tenderoni?

A friend of mine has a wife many, many years younger than he is. The reality of that relationship was very different to the fantasy many men may have of that situation.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 19,Mar,18 20:48 other posts 
Sounds like he's not happy.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 05:31 other posts 
With a very large age difference the partners may not have the same points of reference/ experiences hopes and expectations Think about how different parents are to their offspring or indeed their ‘grand offspring’ . I am sure the sexual element is very exciting for the guy but what about the rest of the day ??
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 08:31 other posts 
Did he ever tell you very specifically what was wrong?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 12:58 other posts 
I actually learnt more from his wife than from him.
One major issue was ****. She wanted them, but he already had a family from a previous marriage. In the end they did have **** and that was the cause of many issues/arguments. Being a father at grandfather age is no picnic.
Also, despite what his conversations with me implied he was not meeting her sexual needs due to long periods of no sex at all, and indeed she had a brief affair.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 21,Mar,18 02:49 other posts 
I see...mmm-hmmm. Sad situation, obviously...maybe it would have helped a lot if they would've hired a nanny or an au pair...but maybe he thought of that but couldn't afford it? Sounds to me it would have helped a lot. An au pair perhaps would have been more affordable since so much of the payments to her (or him) could have been made in the form of a room to live in, water usage, and food. Well you'd think he would've been firm and told her "no k.ids" before they got married so she knew exactly where he stood on that before the marriage took place, but sounds like he gave in because he wanted to make her happy and was trying to be a nice guy...or maybe she tricked him and told him she was on birth control but really wasn't...anyway....sorry he got in over his head, it sounds like...was the problem because he was just too tired to help out and change diapers or was it a problem with expenses for the baby? Sorry about the affair, too. How are they both doing nowadays?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Mar,18 19:18 other posts 
They are fine,thanks. They stuck together and worked through the rough period and seem very happy now.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 22,Mar,18 02:11 other posts 
You're kidding. Well that's wonderful. I love happy endings.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,18 20:59 other posts 
Just my thought, the term "tenderoni" is not gender specific. Why couldn't a mature male refer to his younger interest as a tenderoni?

Dang! I misspelled sprouts!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 03:37 other posts 
Yes, why not? As long as the young lady didn't hear him say it! Sounds like something that could offend gals. I love your word you made up, bella. "Tenderoni". I like that. But does it mean young (legal of course) "meat" is more tender than old, tough, aged "meat"? L.O.L.. Or maybe it means they might have tender feelings. Maybe that word of yours should be entered into a slang dictionary.

Maybe you thought of that word since you dated a Sicilian.
--------------------------------------- added after 67 hours

Hmmm...that didn't come out right. I hope it didn't sound like I was bashing mature women. To me, older women are every bit as beautiful as young women.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 05:24 other posts 
They certainly could use tenderoni, I suppose it was the fact that you initially referred to young guys that caused me to think about it as gender specific. So my mistake, a reflection of my age maybe growing up when genders were specific rather than as fluid as they are today.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,13 21:02 other posts 
Okay, I heard a word tonight on The Million Second Quiz that I never heard before.....who knows what ZARF is. Honor system, no fair using Google!
By #196416 18,Sep,13 12:55
Could it be a fucktard holder? If so we could use one ASAP!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,13 13:18 other posts 
A fucktard holder? Nah! YOU will have to invent the device and name it. Don't expect little Tommy's mom and dad to be very happy with you when he whispers that in Santa's ear! I think Will is on track but in my opinion, not quite there.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 07:33 other posts 
I don't know. Sounds like a Nerf bullet with spikes or thorns.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,16 16:22 other posts 
For those that might have forgotten, today is the birthday of both JohnS and kmadeau. Don't forget to send some love their way.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 07:12 other posts 
Thank you. It is late, but I sent kmadeau a birthday cake.

By #396572 06,Sep,13 17:18
There was a young man from Brighton
Who said to his girl, you`re a tight 'un
She said Bless my Soul
You`re in the wrong hole
There`s lots more space in the right one
By #390248 07,Sep,13 10:55
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 04:21 other posts 
L.O.L., that's a funny one.

By #170523 18,Jul,13 21:29
If you could chose a last meal or a best meal, what would it be? I will start, a buttercrunch lettuce salad , eggplant parmesan, fennel,fresh basil with shaved steak and a cranberry pie with vanilla ice cream on top.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,13 21:45 other posts 
For real, I have been jonesin' for eggplant parmesan! The rest of the fare sounds interesting but a little bit too foo-foo.
By #326485 25,Jul,13 19:15
We had eggplant parm with italian sausage on the side the other night. It was excellent.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,13 19:24 other posts 
Gosh, don't taunt me!
By #396572 26,Jul,13 12:52
ooooh, italian sausage...i wish i could have some too
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,13 12:55 other posts 
Hmmmm....... what kinda Italian sausage are you talking about?
By #316255 18,Jul,13 22:50
Simply because it's been eons I would choose a spinach souffle.
By #409634 18,Jul,13 22:54
TWINKIES! j/k

Sushi, prime rib, mozzarella and tomato salad, lobster, and bacon wrapped prawns stuffed with cheese and jalapenos, and this orange Russian pecan creme cake from the Crixia bakery in Berkeley CA.
By #316255 19,Jul,13 00:43
Last meal, woman Are you feeding an army???
By #409634 19,Jul,13 01:30
Let me eat woman! Im on death row.
By #23212 19,Jul,13 02:38
Then I'd think, no need for the 'mozzarella and tom. salad'; just have 3+ lobster tails, lots of sushi, especially the most expensive sliced ahi, dozens of JUMBO prawns, and maybe? add their Orosz Kremtorta to the dessert?
By #316255 19,Jul,13 03:29
I hope you get at least one Twinkie in that meal.
By bigguy [Ignore] 19,Jul,13 07:42 other posts 
There are at least 2 TWINKIES here I would like to add to my final meal! I could use some of the funny words one of them uses but it's her signature speaking style so i'll leave it to her to write. She did mention what she would do with her tongue
By #201583 18,Jul,13 22:58
I would have my great grandmother's Sauerkraut and dumplings, too bad her recipe died with her two decades ago. Besides, I don't have a wood stove.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 04:14 other posts 
"Buttercrunch" lettuce salad?

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,13 20:50 other posts 
For those discerning members that have missed the cream filled, golden sponge cakes, that's right, Twinkies will be back on the grocers shelves in mid July..........be still my heart!
By #387191 26,Jun,13 08:05
Don't you dare tease me woman. You know how much I love tongue banging those yellow spongy bastards.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,13 19:42 other posts 
That post was directed towards YOU, girlie! I was hoping to lure you into the forum just by mentioning TWINKIES!!!!!! Ha! Your kryptonite!
By #387191 27,Jun,13 13:10
Surely ye jest woman!
By #274357 28,Jun,13 09:16
Bella's correct. Heard it announced on NPR a few days ago.
By #201583 28,Jun,13 10:35
It was on Yahoo news. Can twinkies be kryptonite? I can see liver and onions being kryptonite. A twinkie to me is a "super energy pill," like in the cartoon UNDERDOG.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jun,13 10:41 other posts 
I like liver and onions every now and then........ and a piece of fruitcake during the Christmas holiday is okay, too!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 04:10 other posts 
Would you be willing to eat a deep-fried Twinkie?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Show It Off