She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #7

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Nov,17 22:46 other posts 
Should the blacklisting option go back to where you could visit the page even though you're blacklisted by that member ?
Cuz I know some people want to leave negative gifts on someone who has blacklisted them,yet they cannot show disapproval of someone's actions cuz they cannot view the page..
what if someone blacklisted you when you were not onsite just after they've dumped shit all over your page,you have no way to respond in kind..
Also, what if someone is posting pics of someone they've banned without their permission,how do you know that they are using your pics?
So go back to being able to dump negative gifts/view pages on someone who has blacklisted you...
Not voting or comments on them..
Cuz what's the point of negative gifts if you can't use them ?
People need to be able to show disapproval in some manner.
Thoughts please!!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Nov,17 23:04 other posts 
Personally, I would like the blacklist program returned to the "old way", just as you suggested.

Not that I'm worried about my pictures being elsewhere, there was a time when another member mentioned to me that web pictures were posted on rachey 's profile. The member was reluctant to contact rachey regarding the matter for fear of being blacklisted so I reached out to the member and was blacklisted!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Nov,17 23:20 other posts 
Yes, members need an avenue to show their disapproval. I believe I've said it before, what purpose does the nuclear bomb, bottle of poison, bitch slap, etc serve because they are not the type of gifts your friends would anticipate receiving.
By #358797 15,Nov,17 00:22
Right! It renders those gift options useless, really. And it sucks. There's some great gifts in the negative department.
And yes, we should be allowed to send them to voice our disapproval.
By #358797 15,Nov,17 00:19
I think it should go back to the way it was. I understand that people don't want messages from those they blacklist and such, but disabling the entire page is stupid. If I wanna send a nice pile of shit or some razor blades to some fucker who's blacklisted me for a stupid reason, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to.

Another thing that irks me with the new blacklisting method is the way it's handled in forum. What ever happened to the "this member has blacklisted you" message that appeared in the threads? There's entire discussions I miss out on simply cuz they're in reply to someone who's blacklisted me so I can't see them at all. Stupid!
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,17 04:43 other posts 
I couldn't agree with the three of you more bring back the old way so we have a say
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Nov,17 06:09 other posts 
I had never really given any thought to this but the negative gifts are totally superfluous if you can't send them to the person that you think deserves the. I agree, return to the previous system.

By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Nov,17 12:28 other posts 
It just occurred to me that *suckit* is the Donald Trump of SYD/C:

1. totally delusional and exists in a universe outside of reality
2. everything is about her
3. way less popular than she believes she is
4. can't handle criticism of any kind and goes on the attack when told she is wrong
5. keeps talking when she should just shut up
6. invents and perpetuates conspiracy theories to slander others
7. hypocrite
8. barely literate
9. believes that she is constantly being mistreated
10. interprets "facts" to suit her own agenda

The resemblance is pretty uncanny, no?
By #487013 14,Nov,17 12:56
It’s more like she’s been trying to audition for a part on AHS freak show except she doesn’t realize the role of the oafish worthless disgusting slag already went to Kathy Bates. Not even Harvey Weinstein would cast her, she has about as much sex appeal as a dried up booger smeared on the window of the shortbus.
By #460385 14,Nov,17 13:15
I'd take Kathy Bates over her. Lmao
By #543863 14,Nov,17 21:04
her blind aussie has small hands to boot!

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,17 13:39 other posts 
I'm going to be traveling in December and I'm wondering if there are any sites that post rules and regulations, do's and dont's for travelers with carry on luggage, purses, etc. I have a nice tweezer that I keep in my make-up bag in my purse, I would h@te if they were confiscated by TSA as a possible weapon.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,Nov,17 14:32 other posts 
do a google search for Travel rules and regulations I came up
with over 24 pages with the first one being TSA rules for travel do s and donts
By #526776 06,Nov,17 15:10
whatever airline you're flying should have a list of the regulations and rules. Hope you're going somewhere FUN!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,17 15:48 other posts 
Does Switzerland, Germany, France, Netherlands and Belgium sound like FUN? Cuz that's where I'm going and I'm already thinking about my Tweezerman tweezers. My plan is to check 1 piece and have a carry on piece with 2 days of clothing, personal grooming items, my hair "appliances", etc, just in case there's a SNAFU with the luggage. I see that I can only carry on travel sizes and that's okay.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 06,Nov,17 20:57 other posts 
WOW!!!! Never been to Switzerland or Belgium!!! But I loved France and the Netherlands!!! I so want to go back to Paris!!! And I loved Amsterdam!!!! Your best source is the TSA site. Don't know about the tweezers. To be sure you might want to put them in the checked luggage. Yes, it is best to have your carry on have at least 2 days worth of clothing and other stuff you might need in case the other luggage is lost!!!

BTW my most favorite European country is Italy!!!!!!!!! I loved Italy!!!!!!!

Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!! I so want to hear about your travels when you return!!!

By #526776 06,Nov,17 21:59
well YEAH, that sounds like FUN!!!!! wow!! I've been to Switzerland and Germany but not any of the other 3. Going to Lucerne in Switzerland by any chance? I'm so jealous. lol. And yes, that's a really smart idea taking a couple of days worth of things. You just never know what can happen!! I hope you have an amazing trip!!!!
By Leilani [Ignore] 09,Nov,17 16:37 other posts 
I'm so happy for you!
Taking lots of pictures, I hope!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Nov,17 19:49 other posts 
Anyone from the aforementioned countries would rather be in San Francisco than their country. You're in the best place.
By Leilani [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 16:04 other posts 
I'm glad you like it so much here Mister Leopoldij, because obviously that means you had a fun vacation or biz trip. What are all the things you saw the last time you were here?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 16:23 other posts 
My friends, my old house, my old car (used by a friend now), driving up highway 1, the people, I love the people.
By Leilani [Ignore] 13,Nov,17 18:15 other posts 
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Nov,17 09:17 other posts 
Oh wow!! That does sound a really amazing trip. I am envious. I hope that you have a wonderful SNAFU free trip.
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 14,Nov,17 13:24 other posts 
What about iceland?

northen lights

or over christmas time

see Grýlu and yule lads
By #275407 09,Nov,17 16:50
Oops
By #537944 09,Nov,17 21:58
Save yourself the hassle and anything that even remotely appears "sharp" put it in your checked luggage. You'll survive with your tweezers for a day and won't lose. I lost a key because the edge was "sharp".
By #423426 14,Nov,17 17:38
Enjoy Germany, my new adopted home.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Nov,17 11:50 other posts 
I noticed that a special member is feeling **Thankful For** for so many things but it seems like they are MOST THANKFUL for the members that make them feel like THE BIG FISH IN A SMALL POND. Many thanks to all that put that some pizzazz in an otherwise dreary life!

By #487013 13,Nov,17 19:33
Pretty fed up with being accused of stuff I didn’t say or do. So goodbye to anyone who remotely cares and take care.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,17 19:47 other posts 
hellraiser13 , if you leave because you want to leave, that's fine. But if you're worried about being deleted, admin has a whole lot of housekeeping to do and it shouldn't start with you.
By #487013 13,Nov,17 20:15
I’m just sick of being accused of shit didn’t say or do.
By #460385 13,Nov,17 20:31
Don't leave on those terms. Then the bastards get the best of you. Stick around and fuck em.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Nov,17 09:15 other posts 
I totally agree with bella! and CountryCouple54 don't let the 'bastards' drive you away.

By #487013 13,Nov,17 21:09
only registered users can see external links Hello Bitch lasagna lmfao

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Nov,17 09:11 other posts 
For the ladies reading this, what's your opinion on "tribute" pics? Do you like receiving them? If so, do you like it enough to be really turned on by it?

Personally, I can understand taking pics with a boner and a girl's pic (though I haven't done it), but cumming on a picture just seems nasty to me... No offense to those who like it though, to each their own.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Nov,17 18:07 other posts 
Ok, I know I am not a lady but just bear with me.
Over the years I have received many requests for tributes from couples and some from single women. The fact is that we never really know who is making the request, I think maybe mostly the male. Although I have received requests from some genuine women, although not on SYD.
I tend to agree with you that actually cumming on a photo is not that nice.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,17 17:08 other posts 
I've created a poll, anyone not blacklisted is welcome to participate.

/polls/683.html

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,17 07:44 other posts 
Contrary to another post and for the record, I do not recall discussing OR anyone posting in this thread discussing, the price of eggs in Detroit! Gasoline, yes, eggs, NO! And recently, there was a discussion on Oreo cookies!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,17 23:06 other posts 
Has anyone seen the "Mystery" flavor Oreo cookie? I think that the maker, Nabisco, is conducting a contest for the public to name it. In my opinion, Nabisco should have stuffed it with less "stuff" and my tastebuds detected a citrus-y flavor.

If you are a purist and enjoy the regular Oreo cookie, don't waste your money on this! Blech!
By #358797 31,Oct,17 23:56
I got the jelly donut oreos recently... They reminded me of those round biscuit cookies with the red jelly in the middle of them that old people give out around the holidays... Definitely didn't taste like no damn jelly donut.
They ended up being treats for my doggos.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,17 00:27 other posts 
Yeah, I don't understand why Nabisco is experimenting with different flavors. I guess I'm a purist, if I really want an Oreo, I want the real Oreo, not a mystery flavor, not a jelly donut flavor, etc.....

And everything is so darn expensive, I'm not going to waste money on experimental anything edible.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,17 17:33 other posts 
Hey I remember them I called them menstrual cookies
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,17 18:12 other posts 
Uh, why?
By #358797 01,Nov,17 21:35
They are pretty icky.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,17 22:18 other posts 
So the folks call these icky Oreo cookies "menstrual cookies"?
By #358797 03,Nov,17 14:05
I can't say I've personally heard them called that, but I can upload a picture that may explain why someone would nickname them that.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

[deleted image]

It does kinda resemble a dirty pad, no?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,17 15:35 other posts 
Yeah, they don't look appealing to me. My bad, I didn't even have benefit of seeing what the "Mystery" flavored Oreo looked like. When I set them out at work, near the coffee maker, I was pleasantly surprised that the looked like a regular Oreo but that's where the similarity stopped. I have done this for 100 years, when eating an Oreo, I remove one layer of cookie and eat it "open face". I did notice that it seemed like the layer of "stuff" was thicker then a regular Oreo but not as thick as a "double stuff" Oreo. On the positive side, I had the one layer of chocolate cookie that was good!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 03,Nov,17 16:14 other posts 
Yup, that's what they look like! Haven't tried them and really don't care if I do.
By Leilani [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 16:36 other posts 
Picture is gone now but was that the one that looked like a Fleshlight that looked like a Yeti?
By Leilani [Ignore] 01,Nov,17 08:11 other posts 
Did the 4th Of July Oreos have Pop Rocks in them...
Boy I'm sorry I forgot to buy those.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,17 08:44 other posts 
Was there a 4th of July Oreo or are you yanking my chains?

I did see limited addtion Hot Cocoa Oreo cookies, but NOOOOO... I purchased the mystery flavor that tasted like yuck! I bought them and took them into work and bottom line, they did not go over big!
By Leilani [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 16:38 other posts 
Yes!! =)
Would you try one?
Ka-pop! pop pop pop pop pop
By #358797 01,Nov,17 13:30
Yes they did! Firework Oreos! I ended up buying 2 packs of those cuz my kiddo absolutely loved them. The dogs sure gave a funny reaction when we gave them each a cookie.
By Leilani [Ignore] 03,Nov,17 11:50 other posts 
Drat. "Limited Edition". I'm really sorry I forgot to buy those. They're selling them on Amazon though. eBay too. But the prices get a raspberry.
By #358797 03,Nov,17 14:23
Do you have any of those discount stores that sell things from truck wrecks and expired products? The Amish run a bunch of those around here... The one I visit on occasion still has tons of those firework oreos.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,17 15:23 other posts 
Now that's funny! The entrepreneurial Amish people buying close-outs and expired products to sell to the local English. You got to love the American way!
By #358797 03,Nov,17 15:58
Right! They do have a good deli, though... the deli meats and cheese isn't out of date or expired... That's why I stop on occasion.
By Leilani [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 16:48 other posts 
Thank you very much for the idea Arexa, I should find out!
Then what it'll cost me for the bus and BART tickets to get to it combined with the price of the goodie plus lovely California sales tax might be the same as just buying it online...lol...a great idea you had though--thanks!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 01,Nov,17 11:01 other posts 
I don't think this idea of the mystery Oreo went over so well. I must admit I haven't tried it and probably won't. I suspect it is more of an ad gimic to get some brand recognition. I'm like you I prefer the old Oreo!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#163

Show It Off