Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,18 20:27 other posts 
Somebody told me that J.K. Rowling's net worth was greater than Queen Elizabeth II's. I could not believe it so I Google'd it an sure enough, the Queen's net worth is estimated at 500 million and J.K. Rowling's net worth is estimated at 1 billion! Unbelievable!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 23:36 other posts 
Harry Potter magic!!!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Jan,18 17:03 other posts 
We have a 'Rich List' published here every year giving estimates of individual's wealth. When this first started the Queen would be top but then the rules for calculating her wealth were changed and only her personal disposable wealth was counted not wealth that belongs to the monarch. So property, land, horses, jewellery etc that she owns personally form that 500 million. It is wealth that she can do with as she wishes. There is of course sovereign wealth, the crown jewels, art works, royal palaces etc that she has use of while Queen but are then passed onto the subsequent monarch. That is not counted in her wealth anymore.

According to this years Sunday Times Rich List J.K Rowling is worth £650 million and the Queen £360 million. It states 'The Queen, of course, would be much better off if she could have all the Crown Estate’s income and assets: the total value of its property assets rose 9.7% to £12bn in 2015-16.'

That J.K rowling is worth so much is almost unbelievable but evidently her book sales are valued at £6.1 billion which suhggests that she would have earned around £900 million from her book sales alone and a further £200 million from the films. !!!!!

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 13:05 other posts 
This year/seanson seems to have a number of deaths caused by the influenza virus. There was the death of a 12 year old boy in my community and a 32 year old man in a neighboring county.

I really never thought too much about the flu being so harmful, just a couple of days of feeling like crap.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 23:35 other posts 
I don't think any of us really have had the flu. Maybe a real bad cold. The flu is deadly if not treated. I believe that most of us who catch a really bad cold thinks is the flu.

I don't think I've ever had the flu, but I have had a real bad cold that had turned into bronchitis which was really bad.

The flu has hit Colorado hard and from what I have seen on the news it is like this all over the country. The flu vaccine is only about 30% effective but it is better than nothing.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 17:28 other posts 
On January 16 at approximately 20:08, a meteor entered the atmosphere over southeast Michigan. It is reported that it caused an earthquake with a magnitude of 2.0. I did not see it or feel it, and I'm okay with that.

only registered users can see external links
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 23:32 other posts 
WOW!!!

By #358797 02,Dec,17 15:53
Anyone else annoyed by Christmas music already?
Two days into December and that's literally all they're playing in stores here. Barf.
By #487013 02,Dec,17 16:29
I loathe Christmas in general
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,17 01:06 other posts 
I generally enjoy the Christmas season, but as for the holiday music, I agree, Christmas music is played way too soon. I think I would be okay with it beginning about 10 days ahead of time, about the 14th or 15th.
By #358797 03,Dec,17 02:13
Right. Hell, the stores here had Christmas decor out since before Halloween... Bah.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Dec,17 06:33 other posts 
I saw my first Christmas card stall, only a small one, in a dept store before the nd of August !!!!!!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Dec,17 06:31 other posts 
I love Christmas but I am afraid that we hear the same Christmas music year after year here, a little variety would be nice. Maybe even a break from the 'Pop Christmas' music and an occasional traditional Christmas carol would be nice.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,17 12:37 other posts 
I just want to punch myself in the head and knock myself out every time I freakin' hear Mariah All I Want For Christmas Is You.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Dec,17 15:48 other posts 
Oh I do **** that too. There are a number of Christmas songs specific to the U.K two of which are Elton John's 'Step into Christmas' and Wham's 'Last Christmas' ..aaarrgghhh!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,17 05:57 other posts 
I can't say that I've heard Elton John's song getting much airtime but definitely Last Christmas, Wham's Christmas contribution, gets over played!

By #358797 03,Dec,17 13:45
Speaking of carols, does anyone still get carolers? I've had them twice in my life. I wish they'd come more often. Nothing like opening the door to the gift of song. Lol.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Dec,17 15:49 other posts 
I haven't seen a caroler in nearly 20 years.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,17 18:48 other posts 
Here's a Christian contemporary duo/group, For King & Country, performing The Little Drummer Boy. I think it's quite good.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Dec,17 17:22 other posts 
Wow! That was not what I was expecting. The drums were amazing. Very different.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Dec,17 17:32 other posts 
That was really good!
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Dec,17 13:08 other posts 
What bothers me even more is the fact that the whiny "War on Christmas" bullshit has already started.
Here's the deal: If I wish you "Happy Holidays", and that isn't to your liking, then go fuck yourself with a candy cane you ungrateful asshat!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Dec,17 17:01 other posts 
A nice touch of Christmas spirit there.

I don't understand where 'Happy Holidays' came from or why it came into use. Was this invented to include Hanukkah? Do non Christian religions reciprocate?
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Dec,17 17:23 other posts 
Between November 1 and January 15, there are around 29 different holidays celebrated by 7 of the world's major religions. That's not counting New Year's, which is also considered a holiday.
It's typical of the egocentricity of Christians to assume that their December holiday--a bastardization of the pagan Yule festival--is the only one that counts.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Dec,17 03:44 other posts 
Again, do members of these other religions forgo the specific religious greetings for their beliefs and use 'Happy Holidays' instead? I doubt that very much. We should use the greeting appropriate for the person or group we are talking to. For a Christian greeting a Christian 'Happy Christmas' is the appropriate greeting,
Fortunately this 'Happy Holidays' greeting has not yet taken hold in the U.K, at least not to my knowledge.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Dec,17 13:44 other posts 
Most non-Christian groups, with a few exceptions, have the decency to keep their religious views to themselves and don't demand that others conform to their views. The average Pagan or Jew doesn't proselytize or insist that all others must behave and believe as they do.

I have no problem with people wishing each other "Merry Christmas". In this day and age, unsolicited kindness of any type is rare and should be accepted with good will and pleasure. However, anyone who gets offended by a wish of "Happy Holidays" is a total asshole, and should be avoided as much as possible.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Dec,17 17:28 other posts 
I do not belong to any church or really have any strong faith. I am a cultural Christian I suppose. I certainly don't see this in the way that you do, but I certainly am not offended by 'Happy Holidays'.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Dec,17 17:42 other posts 
Here in 'Merica, every year at this time, there are groups of Christians who start moaning about what they call the "War on Christmas" and how saying "Happy Holidays" is another example of how persecuted they and their beliefs are. (Keep in mind that these are the same people who make persecution of others their life's mission.) They get their panties in a tight wad if people are overheard celebrating the season by wishing others anything other than "Merry Christmas".
It gets quite tiresome.
By #546082 06,Dec,17 03:32
Haven't heard much. I don't go shopping (online store: no crappy music). In my car I listen to my own playlist.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Dec,17 13:32 other posts 
I do shop online too but I do like to support local stores otherwise we will all be subjects of 'Amazon' and it's like.
I do love to listen to my music playlists in the car though.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,17 08:52 other posts 
I do my BEST singing in the car!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Dec,17 18:00 other posts 
And there was me thinking that it was only me that did that.
By #543863 27,Dec,17 12:29
Jesus had a birthday, and it was just the other day! Jesus had a birthday, so we all get a day off to play! Sing it.

Jolly xmas tune?

ps Christmas sucks and Jesus was just a lazy carpenter.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 22:02 other posts 
I thought I heard that Charles Manson, mass murderer and cult leader had died however there's nothing on the internet confirming such.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 23:05 other posts 
He's still alive, bella.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 09:53 other posts 
What about the people he convinced to do the actual murdering? You never hear about them...
By #358797 16,Nov,17 23:34
He's very sick and in the hospital, but not dead... yet.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 05:49 other posts 
Some might say that him living a long life is a far greater punishment for him tha a quick (?) death by lethal injection. I have certainly heard family members of murder victims suggest that. So maybe we should hope that he recovers and lives a little longer.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 11:20 other posts 
I wonder how the people having to treat him feel ?
That's gotta be challenging for medical people..
By #358797 17,Nov,17 14:40
I have a relative who is a prison guard where he's kept and regularly has to check in with old Charley and patrol his area. He's told us some crazy stories over the years.
He wouldn't get his signature for me though, the bastard. That would've been a great conversation piece to display in the living room.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 16:14 other posts 
Charles Manson looked crazy as hell in pictures from years ago, you would think that time might have eased up on his seriously crazy appearance, but NO! Dude looks just as crazy OR MORE CRAZY then he did in the 70's.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 18:33 other posts 
He was a crazy bastard then and he's a crazy bastard now I just wonder how he got that freaking school bus up we're you need 4x4 to get up there and I wish I could make clocks stop with my mind like he could I could have fun with that
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 16:09 other posts 
I am sure the medical personnel would love to see this guy die, but they will do their job and do it well without putting their feelings into it. They take their oaths seriously. At times it is tough and yes some flinch but most will do what they are trained to do.

Personally I would find it difficult not to let the fuckwad go but...
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,17 01:57 other posts 
This was a news feed taken from my phone, copied and am now pasting.

"Infamous serial killer Charles Manson has died after a brief hospitalization, authorities say. He died Thursday in a hospital in Bakersfield, California.

A spokeswoman for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation confirmed news of Manson’s passing, assuring the press her outfit will very soon put out an official statement on his passing.

The head of the Manson Family was found guilty in 1971 of orchestrating the murders of seven people, including actress Sharon Tate. He was reported to have sought to start a ‘race war’, which he dubbed ‘Helter Skelter’ after The Beatles’ song of the same name.

Manson was sentenced to death, a sentence which was later amended to life imprisonment in Corcoran State Prison after California discontinued the death penalty."
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Nov,17 03:15 other posts 
Whithout sounding like a past member... No great loss. We can only hope this is true.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,17 15:10 other posts 
If it is true that Charles Manson did die, there is absolutely no loss. It would be baffling as to why the hospital, prison, news media did not report the death on Thursday, the day he allegedly died.

I wonder what the actual cost was to keep this killer incarcerated and for 4+ decades?
By #358797 19,Nov,17 18:31
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,17 20:42 other posts 
Thanks, Arexa. I guess I shouldn't believe the news feed that is sent to my phone.
By #358797 19,Nov,17 21:06
There's a ton of people outside the hospital waiting for him to die. Lots of people are anxious to hear news of his passing... I'm not surprised there's been a few hoax reports the passed couple days.
By #543863 25,Nov,17 11:21
Wish the Cunt would have paid a visit to the Wilcannia Beauty Queen
By #358797 20,Nov,17 01:20
The news went official... Charles Manson is now dead.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 21,Nov,17 12:32 other posts 
I have no formal religion and don't believe in heaven or hell but if there is a hell I hope he is there and getting his forever punishment!
By #487013 27,Nov,17 21:51
Hear hear, never under stood how some viewed him as a hero.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Nov,17 11:08 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Show It Off