Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Being sucked off by a guy in a wheelchair

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #5514 [Ignore] 24,Mar,10 22:30
I'm in a wheelchair after an accident, and recently found that I love sucking cocks. But I find it difficult to find people willing to let me do so. A few have fronted up, but not enough. Who out there wouldn't have a problem in letting a disabled guy suck their Cock

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.WHO SUCKED YOU FIRST? GUY OR GAL?   2.like to know how many cocks shes sucked   3.I WANT TO USE MY ELECTRO_STIM ON A GUY   4.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   5.Where to get my dick sucked in Chicago or sucking first time  

Comments:
By #275407 12,Nov,19 19:41
This guy in the wheel chair is not with us anymore, he tried to suck my dick and I pushed him off a cliff
--------------------------------------- added after 22566 hours

Wow, I can't believe I said that 2 years ago
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 09:38 other posts 
Cody8789

I mean, I did build the ramp at the bottom of the hill...
By #275407 11,Jun,22 16:25
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 21:26 other posts 
🤣🤣

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 21:08 other posts 
I think that'd be SO hot!
By #275407 11,Jun,22 19:01
Which, pushing the guy off the cliff or getting head from him
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 21:14 other posts 
Hahahaha!

By wycowboy [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 12:42 other posts 
Disabled people need loving too

By #544883 09,Jun,22 06:44
Seems most people have a problem with anyone that has a issue that does not let them pass as "normal". If all parties are happy and consent then why should it matter what disability someone has but with that said when it comes to mental health wise always play it safe and careful.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 24,Oct,18 15:41 other posts 
I have no problems at all with disabled people, their human too
By #667453 01,Jun,22 12:25
I agree. Many have a strong libido 👨🏾‍🦽

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 12,Nov,19 23:16 other posts 
Wheelie, where are you

By deepchocolate2071 [Ignore] 11,Nov,19 07:15 other posts 
I've met a disabled guy at his home , didn't know he was disabled until he came to open the door in his wheelchair. I'm open mined, so I went in, he gave me one of the BEST BLOW JOBS ever! So I'd welcome ANY offer from disabled guys that want to suck cock and be fucked. I'm here and available!! Best wishes.
By #551147 11,Nov,19 18:20
We have one around here, somewhere, only problem is... He identifies as "straight" only. 😉

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Nov,19 08:25 other posts 
Member Bjuka, respond here!
By #551147 11,Nov,19 18:19

By #570258 24,Oct,18 14:43
No problem at all. I feel your pain sir. I have been in a wheelchair for around 3 years now. Yes, it sucks trying to find a good suck buddy these days. Had one for a while, but he moved away about a year ago. Hopefully someday soon someone will come along for both of us.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 29,Jul,10 23:04 other posts 
?

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 29,Jul,10 16:35 other posts 
I'd fill your mouth & throat so full of cum you wouldn't believe it!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Mar,10 12:50 other posts 
Hello again. If I may, I'd like to give you some further words of encouragement. While it's true that many people view those who have some kind of disability as asexual creatures, I, for one, am not one of those people. And I know I'm not alone. Of course I admire (and lust for) men with perfect bodies. Who doesn't? But very few people are perfect. Mature people look beyond the imperfections and see the good parts and see the soul and the character of the person inside. During my life I've had several very satisfying sexual encounters with men with disabilities. Don't get me wrong, I don't seek these men out, but I don't let it get in the way either.
You might want to have a look at viper_88's page. He's a sweet young gay man who I suspect is also wheelchair bound. He has a lovely face (what shows) and is very sexual. And he's very desirable. He, too, lives thousands of miles away from me, but if I could, I wouldn't hesitate a moment to kneel before him and give him oral service. If he wanted to do the same with me, that would be fine, too.
So put yourself out there and you'll find men to suck off if that's what you want. Post some more photos and/or click on "Meet Up For Sex" and see where it takes you. Best of luck!
By #5514 26,Mar,10 23:51
Thanks for the encouragement spermkiss. I'm certainly betting myself out there, not only on this site but several others. Although I haven't tried the ' meet up for sex' link just yet. I must give it a go. Thanks again man.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 31,Mar,10 02:02 other posts 
And please, keep us all informed. We're all thinking about you and wish you the best.

By pifad [Ignore] 26,Mar,10 11:17 other posts 
No problem here. I'd love to have you suck my cock and then I'd suck yours

By slipper [Ignore] 26,Mar,10 00:53 other posts 
No discrimination here!

By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 25,Mar,10 17:41 other posts 
HOWEVER, I WOULD SUCK YOU IN A CHAIR.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 25,Mar,10 17:39 other posts 
SPAM OM MERLE, I DO NOT THINK YOU EXIST.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Mar,10 17:29 other posts 
No problem here. I'd let you suck mine and I'd be happy to suck yours. Unfortunately it's a long way from California to Australia, however. I send you my warmest regards and my best wishes for good luck in finding some nice cocks to suck.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Mar,10 17:30 other posts 
By the way, in the photo on your page are you the sucker or the suckee?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off