Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Am I weird

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #690951 [Ignore] 27,Mar,23 06:59
I prefer a handjob over any other type of sex. There's something about watching a girl stroking my cock with lots of lube and shooting a huge load all over my chest.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Is this weird/Crazy/Strange ?   2.am i a weird woman??   3.Am I a weird guy?   4.Buying Underwear   5.Why do you ask such weird fucking questions?  

Comments:
By nekekal [Ignore] 07,Aug,23 00:58 other posts 
I just love having a woman play with my cock. I like it hard and if she just wants to pump the cum out, it is fine with me. It is harder to make me cum by hand. I do that myself all the time and know what I expect, whereas a mouth or cunt catches my cock by surprise and I cum more quickly.
By #662360 07,Aug,23 05:42
As well as a woman’s hand on my cock and balls I find her light fingers on my groins, my inside thigh tops and sliding down between my legs along that spot between my balls and my arse is extremely penis-straining erotic. Men have more erogenous zones than just our cocks and balls.
By nekekal [Ignore] 07,Aug,23 12:23 other posts 
Very true. My whole body is very sensitive to being touched and caressed. Most women don't understand that. They like, mostly, to be touched so why don't they think we do? Same for an orgasm. Most women quit when a guy cums, but I still like attention. Hmmm?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Aug,23 06:19 other posts 
There isn't much that I would consider 'weird', until rubber chickens are involved.
only registered users can see external links

By Moench [Ignore] 06,Aug,23 17:38 other posts 
My wife lays down in the opposite direction,so I have fully access and view of her pussy. So I can play with my two hand , one hand care pussy and the other her but hole.I love it to see and feel if she comes
By #662360 06,Aug,23 18:24
Being hand jobbed by a woman on top of you in 69 position is quite nice too.

By #694265 06,Aug,23 18:19
You are not weird at all, I love a good hand job, love the explosion they bring, its one of the best sexual experiences I have ever had

[deleted image] [deleted image]

By se-kent-uk [Ignore] 06,Aug,23 15:08 other posts 
Each to there own, as long as you get off and enjoy your self's who gives a . . .
do what you enjoy

By #691730 05,Aug,23 08:31
It's interesting that initially I think, most boys didn't really have a clue how to get a girl off, but most girls instinctively seemed to know how to use their soft hands to get a boy off!
By tb1 [Ignore] 05,Aug,23 14:42 other posts 
Agreed
By #662360 06,Aug,23 03:06
Finger pleasuring a girl off needs skill. You start with stroking her vagina lips then slowly work your way to her clit and stroke or circle it with your finger tip, going gently till she orgasms. But it’s very rewarding! I love it when my woman climaxes noisily from my finger fuck. It gets her hot and in the mood and sensitive for another orgasm from your cock in her.

By biggg [Ignore] 05,Aug,23 12:00 other posts 
wierd or weird? Always understood: i before e except after c. I am confused
By #693619 05,Aug,23 18:46
Are you Sheldon Cooper?

By #662360 05,Aug,23 08:14
Me too. A hand job can give your own hands the best access to your partner’s naked body. My wife kneels beside me and hand jobs me as I lay back. My hands can roam all over her and I can watch her tits swing. If she sucks me I can’t see or touch much of her naked body. Also being hand jobbed by a boy I find it extremely erotic watching his cock bobbing with the rhythm of his hand stroking my cock. And of course I love watching my cum spurt from a hand job.

By #699038 05,Aug,23 01:54
No youre not weird its all about enjoying and if thats what you enjoy go for it

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Mar,23 13:15 other posts 
You're not weird.
I do it too.

Here's two handjobs.
When I get such handjobs I cum nicely and enjoy it.

By #690323 28,Mar,23 15:27
Nah if you jerk off a lot, you have become accustomed to liking hand jobs. If you want to change that, stop jerking off so much.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Mar,23 03:28 other posts 
No, not at all. I also feel this way most of the time. I may fuck the girl if she wants to, but I personally get more excited when she masturbates me and watches me cum. I like being watched when I cum.
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

Look at my page to see pics and vids of me enjoying this activity.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Mar,23 03:10 other posts 
It sounds like she pretty good at giving handjobs.
So why would you be weird?

I hope you are returning the favor though.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,23 01:33 other posts 
Different strokes (pun intended) for different folks!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off