Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Freddy's Box

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #10

Pages:  #1... #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   ...#31

Started by PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Nov,22 10:08  other posts
Here are will give you the latest news from contests, blogs, and more. All in once place

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Nov,23 13:38 other posts 

woody58 this is your pig cat

Accurate as fuck!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Nov,23 17:16 other posts 
Hahaha love it
By PITBULL [Ignore] 11,Nov,23 19:06 other posts 
yes very accurate
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

Hey, Sir-Skittles Woody58 have stolen this pic from you and his using it on his page now.

By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Nov,23 02:26 other posts 
FREDDY HAS A BOX!!!

By #704634 10,Nov,23 15:18
Hey every one 🙋‍♂️

I have a question to ask, because I have been left severely retarded from my difficult birth all those years ago, I have trouble working some things out.

My Step Daddy WOODY58 used to get fucked in the bum by my Daddy Gerome (spelt with a G not a J) with his big black dick.

My Mammy CAT says that when a man is getting fucked in the bum by another man he feels like a girl.

So does that mean Woody is like one of these transgender people, gay or a boy or a girl. I am so confused
By PITBULL [Ignore] 10,Nov,23 15:22 other posts 
Good question for him to ask
By #694265 10,Nov,23 15:35
Awww Mongo your such a cute little dear 🥹

I guess really the only one that can answer your question is your Step Daddy Charlie or maybe its Charlene

We also find it a little confusing as well, so don't run yourself down blaming you handicaps, dear sweet little Mongo

By #704634 30,Oct,23 04:44
Hi. I'm new here my name is Mongo, my Mommy is CAT , when I was born my Mommy left me for dead in a plastic bucket, there was this huge plastic wall, that somehow, I needed to climb, with all my widdle might, I tried & I tried & eventually I made it to the top of the big plastic wall & flopped over the side onto the ground of the Trailer Park home where I was born 🥹, till this day I still call home 💖

I quietly snuck under the couch & feed on cigarette butts & left overs of meat sandwiches that my step Daddy Woody58 used to fuck that used to get chucked about the place once he was finished fucking them.

Eventually I grew strong, I was able to leave the darkness of under the couch, although I missed out on any schooling through this period, I was lucky enough to land myself a job, picking up squished animals off the local roadways, my only tools a shovel & a roll of plastic bags. I love my job & even though Mommy has been nasty to me my whole life, I still love her, she is my Mommy 🥹, I just hope that giving my Mom the not so squished animals to make merkins for her financial enterprisers, to make some money, making a happy Thanksgiving for our whole family is enough.

I know you don't love me Mommy, but I love you with all my heart & soul 💖

This is my story of survival against all odds, I would love to hear your stories.

Love always
Mongo 💖
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

Thank you so much all my new friends for all of your support 🥹, it means so much to me.

I want to share some images of myself to you all but I just don't think I am quite ready yet 😢.

I was severely disfigured in my birth, by a sharp piece of wire, I have tried to speak to Mommy about that day, but all she would tell me was it was hard to get me out of her womb.

Mommy tried to help me get out with a straitened out old rusty coat hanger, from my step daddies wardrobe, that was holding up his pride & joy, his moth eaten sports jacket.

Mommy tried & tried to get me out, but the sharp piece of wire left a never ending deep scar across my face, exposing my bone, also poking one of my eyes out.

But you my friends & with all of your support, I hope you give me the strength, that one day I will be able to show myself here.

Love Mongo 💖
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Oct,23 17:39 other posts 
Hi Mongo!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 30,Oct,23 17:58 other posts 
The prodigal son is back!
By #704634 31,Oct,23 02:44
Hey, I'm so happy to be here, hopefully Mommy & I CAT , will finally have a opportunity to truly connect as Mommy & Son only time will tell I guess 🤷‍♀️
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Nov,23 23:50 other posts 
FO. little freddy
By #704634 31,Oct,23 02:42
Hey Skittles 🙋‍♂️, Mommy has told me so much about you, you sound like such a really nice guy, not like my step Daddy Woody58 I think he has always been jealous of my real Daddy Gerome, spelt with a G not a J 🤭
By #681164 31,Oct,23 09:33
Gerome got “fixed” way before he met mama. Let me explain it to you. No fishies swimming upstream, no Mongoloid.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Oct,23 11:10 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,23 17:56 other posts 
Such a sad story you made me well up a little bit dose your mom save any of the scraps from the not so squished road kill she can make hors D oeuvre out of the scraps and serve them for thanksgiving before dinner
By #704634 31,Oct,23 02:46
Don't feel sad for me. I am much stronger now, I even have a job, unlike my Mommy & Step Daddy
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Oct,23 06:27 other posts 
I would say you are doing pretty good for being a bucket 🪣 baby keep up the good work what about that lazy nigga Gerome spelled with a G not a J have you tried to contact him yet
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I heard he might be in prison somewhere in Mississippi I think it was parchman state penitentiary but then again I also heard he was in California with the rest of the nuts
By PITBULL [Ignore] 01,Nov,23 18:39 other posts 
Yes at the Parchman Farm. The worst prison in Mississippi

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Nov,23 18:50 other posts 
/blogs/55755.html#t0

mongo look at how hard your mammy is working for her Thanksgiving dinner!

woody58 a true cuck lass!
By #704634 09,Nov,23 00:51
Oh no, I thought I was missing part of the story. If only I wasn't so retarded & had 2 eyes 😭, better catch up & see what's been going on with Mammy & Charlie

By #704634 08,Nov,23 05:59
Hi,

Thank you so much for all my new friends that I have made here & all the support you give me, I really do want to show my face to you all, but I just feel as though I am not strong enough yet, Mammy CAT , disfigured my face so bad all those years ago with that sharp piece of rusty wire from my Step Daddies wardrobe, trying to help me get out 😭

[deleted image]

Disclaimer:
This image is an internet download, I, Mongo , do not claim this is as an owned by myself, simply a internet download to be shared in the face of humour
By PITBULL [Ignore] 08,Nov,23 07:25 other posts 
We know your mommy was abusive to you

By #704634 08,Nov,23 06:16
Awww Mammy ( CAT ), the renovations are coming along so well, do you think you will be done for Thanksgiving, I hope so, I know my lump of a Step Daddy ( WOODY58 ), wouldn't be much use at all, but you try your best Mammy, I know you don't love me, but I love you so, so, much & I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving with all our "Special", family together.

Luv Mongo 💖

By PITBULL [Ignore] 06,Nov,23 16:46 other posts 
Hey loony Woody58 delete your best image now before it gets to 5%
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Nov,23 21:47 other posts 

By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Nov,23 09:35 other posts 
hey, woody58 your pic will not make it to the top again on the best image contest. There are more good-looking guys with better bodies and cock than you.
By #681164 03,Nov,23 10:02
Easy cum, easy go
By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Nov,23 10:07 other posts 
I will make sure you will never get to the top
By #681164 03,Nov,23 14:31
Just did
By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Nov,23 20:13 other posts 
look again you moron
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Nov,23 20:35 other posts 
By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,Nov,23 19:19 other posts 
hey woody58 loony is now 5%, thanks to me and all my friends for bringing your nasty pic down.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Nov,23 16:13 other posts 

By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,Nov,23 10:20 other posts 
hey, you old lump Woody58 your pic at the Best Image/Member top is now below 17%. Delete that piece of shit pic you ain't getting to the top
By #681164 04,Nov,23 12:29
Up and down. Up and down. It’s like you when you sit on Skitless’s dick.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,Nov,23 17:04 other posts 
It's going down again you moron amputee
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,23 18:24 other posts 

By #694265 01,Nov,23 04:26
God Dang Americans !

/blogs/55751.html
By PITBULL [Ignore] 01,Nov,23 06:56 other posts 
You are not American but you cut

By #704634 31,Oct,23 15:59
🎃 Happy Halloween 🦇

By #694265 31,Oct,23 15:47
🎃 Happy Halloween 🦇

By #694265 29,Oct,23 19:37
Ding Ding 🛎️

round 4 of the special Olympics, today we have more turd throwing!

Well what do we have today folks 🤷‍♀️, its been an interesting few hours, the innocent in this whole debacle will have their true identities censored for their own protection 🚔.

Saggy Granny ( CAT ), after many blows to the head, has retreated back into the sanctuary of her own forum thread. How has she done this you might ask 🤷‍♀️

Here are the facts, only a few hours ago she 🚫blacklisted🚫 not only member Be**a! but also member dgra**.

Member Be**a! tried to offer Saggy some genuine support/advice, not to bang on about it to much, in a nut shell 🥜 it more or less came to this "maybe you should shut your mouth, your in a bit of DoDo 💩". Although Be**a! tried to offer Saggy some helpful advice, the ending result was Saggy backlisting this member.

Moving on to member dgra**, a self confessed member of equal importance here to any other member, was also blacklisted by the Saggy.

Saggy has been also banging on about some dood of the name "Dan", its unclear who this Dan is, I have tried to contact Dan, but he seems not to have a presence here 🤷‍♀️

There has been some shocking facts come out of the Trailer Home of the Saggy & Limpy ( WOODY58 ) about the farther of Mongo, Saggy's illegitimate child.

It seems as though a combined lover of Saggy & Limpy impregnated Saggy, in a MMF event that happened in the Trailer Home some years ago. The introduced lover sharing time with these dumb cunts, according to Limpy, named "Gerome", I have seen mention of this gentleman before, but his name was spelt incorrectly as Jerome, thanks to member Limpy, he has corrected this miss spelling confirming that the first letter in Mongos father's name, in fact starts with the letter "G".
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 20:03 other posts 
Saggy Granny--- she lost her virginity in a very sketchy manner..

By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 20:00 other posts 
hey, retard bella! stop using the Pittbull as a synonym of my former name Freddy. There is a member on this site with the name Freddy41. Thanks to you he added the 41 to his profile name because he was receiving nasty messages

By #694265 28,Oct,23 18:48
Wish I had have dreamed up this witty comment left in a thread 🤣🤣

Its day 3 now 🤭

round 3 of special olympics, today we have turd throwing!
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 13:13 other posts 
Hahaha that’s my friend phart he can be quite comical

By #694265 28,Oct,23 20:44
In recognition of one the the finest Author's, possibly the finest Author that SIO (SYD/SYC), has ever seen.

Without further to do, I introduce Sir-Skittles
(crowd clapping 👏 & cheering).

This members accurate true life stories, the tails of woe of the Saggy Granny ( CAT ) & her useless hubby, the site lump WOODY58 , recently awarded:

🏆 Dumbest cunt's on the site 🏆.

Their efforts, to make ends meet, especially when special occasions come up, but some how always turn into disaster🤷‍♀️

For all the true life stories from this Author, please tap the following link:
👉 /blogs/author.php?id=548890 👈

⭐ Introducing the stars ⭐

* CAT AKA Saggy Granny.
* WOODY58 AKA Limpy Woody/Site Lump.

Mentions of a couple of co-stars.
* Mongo, Saggy's illegitimate child, sole survivor of a botched coat-hanger abortion.
* Rhanda-Lynn, Saggy's best friend.

Now for a small mention of the sponsors:
* Greyhound Bus 🚌 Services, Pty Ltd.
* Windex, now available in fresh lemon 🍋 flavour.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 06:24 other posts 
I love the saggy granny short stories i would love to see them go cartoon style and published in the Sunday comic section of local newspapers
I rank them up with beetle Bally and Dagwood bum stead keep them coming skittles
By #694265 29,Oct,23 06:39
Cartoon, fuck yes that would be awesome, there would of course have to be X rated & R rated versions released, how say it Skits
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 07:17 other posts 
Some thing to keep me amused while I have my coffee and cigarettes 🚬 on a Sunday morning
By #694265 29,Oct,23 07:29
I don't know about the ciggys mate those things will fucking kill ya, but certainty while I'm sucking my vape
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 07:33 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 10:53 other posts 

Don't worry... their life will get much, much worse!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   ...#31

Show It Off