Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

OMG, OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN HAS DIED

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 17:44  other posts
OMG, close on the heels of the passing of the lovely Judith Durham of The Seekers, now the great Olivia Newton-John has passed away too, at the age of 73. Two great singers gone within the space of a few days of each other. Everyone loved Olivia, first her solo hits and then her great starring role in the 1978 film "Grease", such a happy joyous 1950s set musical. Her singing of "Hopelessly Devoted To You" is beautiful, not forgetting "Summer Nights" and, of course, "You're the One That I Want." John Travolta has paid her a lovely tribute, they were never romantically involved but stayed great friends. So terribly sad. R.I.P. Olivia.:x :x :x :x :x

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.point to ponder   2.JOHN HURT R.I.P.   3.OLIVIA de HAVILLAND, R.I.P.   4.DENNIS WATERMAN, R.I.P.   5.R.I.P Olivia Newton John  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 03:18 other posts 
She will always be remembered for many songs including 'Physical' and 'Magic'. She will live on in the hearts of many of us.
By routemaster [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 04:15 other posts 
She certainly will

By tb1 [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 18:03 other posts 
A sad day for her, her family and fans the world over. She fought cancer for years and years but surviving it, wasn’t to be. Very sad, my sincere condolences to her family and her millions of fans
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 20:04 other posts 
By routemaster [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 04:15 other posts 
Very sad indeed

By chester60 [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 17:48 other posts 
very sad about onj. saw her in concert in manchester around 40 years ago or so, she was awesome!
By routemaster [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 17:51 other posts 
Thank you for your input. She was indeed awesome, a very sad loss.
By DJS [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 02:03 other posts 
I also seen her in Manchester(Apollo theatre)her voice was so recognisable and her beauty was on another planet,but the one thing I will never forget,was when she sang hopeless devoted to you,she asked for a volunteer from the audience, and yes I got the lucky spot,I was so mesmerized seeing her up close,she was a talent a beauty and a first class human being,god rest your sole,Oliver newtrone bomb

By Pistonbroke [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 22:35 other posts 
I heard of her passing just a few minutes before opening your blog. Such a beautiful woman and human being. I’ve always loved her music and that sweet voice. We lose these gems and they never seem to be replaced by newer ones!

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 21:50 other posts 
This is news coverage regarding Olivia Newton John's death reported from Australia. Quite nice.

only registered users can see external links

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 20:43 other posts 
☹️☹️☹️

only registered users can see external links

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 20:27 other posts 
Very sad day. I'll always remember her as Sandy. RIP

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off