pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Did you meet?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by petunia51 [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 12:58  other posts
Hi! Have you ever met and had sex with another user? I ask both male and female users. And if so, how was it?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Who would travel to meet folks they get to know on this site?   2.Locations?   3.Has 'meet up for sex' ever worked for you?   4.Sites to meet people that don’t charge   5.MEET TO JERK YA MEAT  

Comments:
By Tempp [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 22:56 other posts 
None from this site, and there are almost 20 who give their location as my town. I think most people on this site are not really interested in hookups. I have had a few encounters using SilverDaddies.

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 21:31 other posts 
Unfortunately, all the compatible guys we chat to are thousands of miles away

By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 22:52 other posts 
I doubt there is 6 people on this site that would actually meet another member. These are scary times, with all kinds of issues like std's and virus's going around.
People get to know you just to exploit you in any way they can.

Meeting someone would be fun,but you need to be carful. Keyboards can hide assholes.
By #275407 20,Aug,22 14:23
I think after monkey pox goes away it could be better. I'm not afraid of Covid, but no way do I want monkey pox
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 15:30 other posts 
I'm with both you guys

By earthy [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 14:10 other posts 
I've hooked with a guy on Adam 4 adam. Love it.

By #463848 10,Aug,22 04:11
Never met, although some might have been possible but for the distance. The lockdown and now the monkeypox are stifling possible meets even more.

By #671846 09,Aug,22 17:05
Trying to

By knewbi [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 16:31 other posts 
Just one.. Met him somewhere else but knew he was here too.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 22:54 other posts 
Have met many from here, No sex just friends

By #648813 08,Aug,22 22:45
Yes. He is a cock worshipper and treated me so well. Face fucked him deep throating me. Got sucked dry. Incredible hook up from a person on this site.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off