Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How often do you masturbate.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by nakedjim [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 14:37  other posts
I'm in my late 70's and still masturbate almost every day. I don't cum maybe twice a week.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Do you masturbate when getting sex regularly?   2.masturbation with circumcised penis   3.Masturbate before sex   4.Ladies, do you like to masturbate for men to watch?   5.Masturbate-a-Thon  

Comments:
By #667453 15,May,22 07:02
Lately it's 2x a day. Sometimes it's 4, or 3, occasionally none.

By woody4647 [Ignore] 10,May,22 13:02 other posts 
I jerk off 3 to 4 times a week.always cum. That is the best part. Sometimes it just an ooze other times I get some vertical!

By yellowman [Ignore] 30,Apr,22 05:46 other posts 
I am a solosexual masturbator so I masturbate as often as is possible. However, sometimes work gets in the way and then I cannot masturbate as often as I would like.
By #275407 02,May,22 14:26
Quit your job
By yellowman [Ignore] 05,May,22 04:00 other posts 
Not so easy..... I am self employed...

By #625826 16,Apr,22 13:21
Daily ,

By #660539 15,Apr,22 10:45
I used to jack off a couple of times a day. Then it was once a day and now I am in my mid 70's and only do it a couple times a week.

By #64328 13,Apr,22 09:15
I'd say 7 to 10 times a week

By Averageamount [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 22:23 other posts 
Depends sometimes its everyday for a week, other weeks I don't at all

By #664956 12,Apr,22 17:46
Everytime I get a chance. Like rate now for instance.
I love masturbating

By #667181 12,Apr,22 04:16
I masturbate or edge anytime I can... I'm 58 and started masturbating at 7...

By knewbi [Ignore] 07,Mar,22 14:49 other posts 
I'm down to 3 or 4 times a week these days. I have so much do get done around here and masturbating is a3 or more hour thing for me. (If I am going to do it I believe in doing it right)

By #628350 06,Mar,22 13:51
Almost every day but I don't cum loads anymore, if I can make myself wait a couple of days I get an initial really good squirt and then a few more smaller ones but I still get the pumping feeling up to nine times.

By massco [Ignore] 05,Mar,22 21:36 other posts 
3 or 4 times a week. I edge for hours.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 18:18 other posts 
Not daily but when I do it’s something like this.

By #635075 21,Feb,22 10:11
Hi, masturbating right now. I love morning erections, they are so reactive.

By nekekal [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 18:11 other posts 
I masturbate whenever I can. I would do it daily but sometimes I don't get the opportunity. The wife watches me like a hawk. Apparently afraid that I will enjoy myself.

I cum almost every time that I take a shower. Probably 4 days a week and manage to jerk my cock another time or two during the week. On rare occasions I do it twice in one day.

Honestly, I don't produce much cum. A few drops. But it feels better than it used to. Or maybe I just don't remember. Lol I am mid 70s.
By HardAtWork [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 22:31 other posts 
Yeah, I know what you mean regarding the volume of cum produced/ejaculated as we get older! Gone are the days of those big loads squirting all over the place like in our youth.... Although I still mostly manage a decent load it sure doesn't squirt like it used to! Still feels damn good either way... And my wife assumes (correctly) that I masturbate down here in my workshop but will always knock before entering so as not to "catch" me. Although it honestly wouldn't bother me at all if she were to catch me. I've been "caught" by about every female that I know actually! Always fun to see their reaction when they "accidentally" see me hard and stroking....
By nekekal [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 00:57 other posts 
My cum is more of a spray than a stream. But It is body shaking when it happens. My wife also assumes that anytime I am in a room with the door shut that I am masturbating. She is not often wrong. I also have a shop and she always knocks before entering. Yes, I masturbate a lot up there.

My wife feels bad if she catches me masturbating. Like she is inadequate. Besides the fact that she is a bad wife, she just doesn't want to feel bad about it. So she doesn't really want to know that my cock is out and in my hand.

I sometimes worry that I may be doing it too much. Developed a sore spot on my cock a few months ago. and I was out in the forest last summer and decided to get my cock out and masturbate in the trees.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off