Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Lady Tecsan- The Human Bidet

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 07:16  other posts
Our favorite cuck lass Lady Tecsan has reportedly moved from his endless knob gobbling to rimming! A human bidet!!

He is improving his skills!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 08:33 other posts 
Dev01 said
Manchild is a cunt, Can not think for himself, he is a shadow account. Makes a blog so he can filter responses.. I screenshot all. He loves the Dom game hence why his activity meter is high. Only deletes my posts so who is he 🤣. As long as he lights my wick I will respond. Asked for 20 more shit gifts so I obliged... ungrateful cunt. BTW those emojis are what I sent when I r@ped his page and can only copy and paste. A true princess
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 15:54 other posts 
And... Your point is?

We have all read it. The copy edit paste thread was created for people who feel the need to do exactly that. Should use it sometime
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 12,Jan,22 07:34 other posts 
My point is that people want to know. What’s it to you what I copy/paste? There’s people in Canberra that didn’t know. Dev01, are you really such a fuddy duddie? You come across as being a cool customer yet you wear glasses. Your copy/paste thread is YOUR thread. I don’t have to use it.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jan,22 07:55 other posts 
CatTard... shut your rat mouth. You make no sense as always.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 12,Jan,22 08:14 other posts 
The proper English is “You make sense never”. Uneducated slob
--------------------------------------- added after 83 seconds

By the way. I’m a cat. I’m a rat. Too much pot
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jan,22 14:33 other posts 
The day I take grammar, or math, or life lessons from you will never exist.

Were you not a medical records clerk? That always denotes a high level of education.I mean, where does one acquire that highly skilled job? Weekend packet course purchased off a TV ad??

ps cat where do you get those high fashion clothes? Pep Boys? Sears? Just be extra safe and stay away from an open flame! You may catch fire!!
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 11:00 other posts 
You don’t take grammar, only meth
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Jan,22 15:53 other posts 
Actually the thread was made for you so you didn't feel the need to bomb threads. None of my comments are hidden,or are you just trying to get your activity meter moving again? Emojis can help that. I see your little covid hiatus has not changed you in the least. Guess you can't polish a terd ( tho they did on mythbusters ) And anyway who the fuck cares if I were glasses... Says the merkin queen. Pot meet kettle Ma kettle. Copy paste that
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 09:04 other posts 
Merkin queen
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 10:58 other posts 
If it wasn’t for your Merkin there would be nothing between your legs
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 10:35 other posts 
You care or you wouldn’t question it. What is a terd? Also, why do you think I would be happy not bombing other threads? You can hide or display any comments you like. Your mistake is thinking I’m actually engaging you in banter. I do it to bother the crap out of smart assed Aussies and……..oh, yes, Bella!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 14:33 other posts 
Calm down Cindy, Tecsan and you still equal absofuckinlutely nothing.

Zip...Nada
--------------------------------------- added after 106 seconds

Oh and by the way better a smart ass than a dumb cunt
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 17:34 other posts 
Heavy attacks are authorized and demanded!!!
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 17,Jan,22 17:49 other posts 
To you, Moron. You think your opinions count for shit. Oh, wait a minute. They do count for shit. I don’t know about Tecsan and you. Judging from his reactions you must be a real JustWill and/or Bella! wannabe. And you may be smart (SIC) but you are definitely an ASS
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

Bella!. In this, (sic) refers to the description “smart”. This description is ERRONEOUS therefore (sic). It’s the reason for the use of (sic). It means that the previous word or phrase is not correct. Of course, a WITCH from the Midwest might not know this.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

Every so often, some dipstick makes remarks for using Google as a search engine. Forty years ago The Encyclopedia Británica was the the way to get facts. What is wrong with all you high school rejects that using a search engine bothers you so much? Are you all so well educated that you know it all? A third rate English teacher (sic), a Midwestern spinster and ex-bookkeeper and a kangaroo rider and nasty candy ride herd on a group who really should use Google. It’s not what you know but It’s knowing where to find the information you need. As always, the least smart make the most fun of education.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 16:17 other posts 
Coming from Ms GED Prom Queen of 1967 CAT

Even then, you only received a DICKploma.... at least that lead to a wonderful career serving coffee and your rat cunt at the truck stop!

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Jan,22 19:57 other posts 
What. I give you all the ammunition you need and you still can’t stop?
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 04:25 other posts 
I know 61 comments puts this cocksucker above me, RIGHT BITCH......
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 15:42 other posts 
tecsan and Cat - What a pair you make! Which one is the monkey and which one is the organ grinder?

Looks like Tecs-ette is moving in... since Charlie is crow food!
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 17:00 other posts 
Organ grinder, hey? Don’t tempt me, Botched Abortion
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Feb,22 01:35 other posts 
Looks like little shittles is starting to get doubted with all of its fucking bullshit lies............Proves he is a libturd with all the lies.......Join cnn and msnbc....Make a great partner......

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 10:15 other posts 
Dev01

Look at Lady Tecsan throwing a tantrum! I keep telling the cunt to get bigger panties! His labia keep getting destroyed panties that are two small and poor quality!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 23:16 other posts 
[deleted image]

Lack of oxygen caused 👸 to have retardation. And excessive gerbil use caused a blood infection which travelled to its peanut brain which then manifested the like of being (spit roasted) coloured men's dicks and emojis. And by the look of his birthing pic I would say he was conceived out the back of a tent at a circus. Later on in life the egg did not look good, hence pic 2. Then came the thirst for panties.

[deleted image]

As his brain proceeded to shrivil up Like a dogshit in the sun his vocabulary became a maximum of 15 words, and the legend lives on to waste more of that precious oxygen.

The end 🤪😝
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Ps... Sorry phart but it had to be reinstated
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 05:33 other posts 
Great story and funny as hell
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 08:32 other posts 
Lady Tecsan it all makes sense now! You are NDS!

Nearly Down's syndrome !!

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 09:21 other posts 
His mom used to drop him a lot as a child
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 13:00 other posts 
That and all that damage from the plunger during birthing...
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 04:08 other posts 
That's right, make fun of a medical condition like you do black skin bitch..
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 04:14 other posts 
What ... cause you have pink eye . Fuckin homophobic moron. You love the dick, And there is nothing wrong with that but for someone that can't even throw clothes in the closet. Filthy tip rat .

The only medical condition you have is psychosis idiot
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 04:26 other posts 
Got you all fired up fag bitch deva...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 04:32 other posts 
Na I love it, Gets nimda money, you look more foolish than you are 👸 😁😁😁. Stick to the Dom game idiot
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 01:33 other posts 
I will and please send more gifts try 30 next time if it means nothing to you...Prove it deva01...Send 30 I dare you coward...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 05:45 other posts 
Will do 30 right now.... I love it princess
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

35 I think 🤣🤣 I have a syc slush fund so I will always honour your request flea. Fuckin baby
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Jan,22 03:47 other posts 
I will start with fuck the queen not save the queen...Now run along little flyshit deva and do not forget to send me more gifts coward.........
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Jan,22 09:24 other posts 
Tecsan please post ALL your medical conditions to confirm things for us. The site medical officer will do his best to help you. Although, there is not much to work with...

Neighbors said they saw sparks on your street recently. Did you give old Mary a push down the hill in her wheelchair? You know that cheap chair you bought has shitty brakes!
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 00:25 other posts 
Nice, never have I seen a w/c with brakes for stopping, just two levers to keep it stationary...What a fucking idiot...What happened to piss ass freddy the snitch bitch, did it get lost in your little Manhattan apt.....
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 05:01 other posts 
Oh no shitty brakes better send him to the site mechanic I will install disk brakes so they can stop then the next time he pisses me off I can cut the brake lines
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 11:01 other posts 
As opposed to you having full blown Down’s Syndrome
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 18:04 other posts 
Uh-oh! This thread seems to be getting a number of posts and I can't see 'em.... Is it possible that I'm sniffing CAT piss?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 18:12 other posts 
Correct
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 18:54 other posts 
Thought so. This thread is directed toward another member but my guess is that she's interjected herself right smack dab in the middle of it.....after all, everything is about her!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 19:07 other posts 
Yes they besties now lol

2x the fun 😆😅🤣😂
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,22 19:08 other posts 
Two peas in a pod!

By PITBULL [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 12:38 other posts 
you guys are so funny
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 14:15 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 05:54 other posts 
Skitz you tecunt
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Jan,22 09:24 other posts 
DEAD

By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 15:11 other posts 
[deleted image]

His first glimpse of the rest of his shit life 😪🤣🤣
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 15:33 other posts 
HOWLING

By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 03:50 other posts 
What a moron dev the douche is...🤪 🤨 🧐 🤓 😎 🥸 🤩 🥳 😏 😒 😞 😔 😟 😕 🙁 ☹️ 😣 😖 😫 😩 🥺 😢 😭 😤 😠 😡 🤬 🤯 😳 🥵 🥶 😱 😨 😰 😥 😓 🤗 🤔 🤭 🤫 🤥 😶 😐 😑 😬 🙄 😯 😦 😧 😮 😲 🥱 😴 🤤 😪 😵 🤐 🥴 🤢 🤮 🤧 😷 🤒 🤕 🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡 💩 👻 💀 ☠️ 👽 👾 🤖 🎃 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾
👋 🤚 🖐 ✋ 🖖 👌 🤌 🤏 ✌️ 🤞 🤟 🤘 🤙 👈 👉 👆 🖕 👇 ☝️ 👍 👎 ✊ 👊 🤛 🤜 👏 🙌 👐 🤲 🤝 🙏 ✍️ 💅 🤳 💪 🦾 🦵 🦿 🦶 👣 👂 🦻 👃 🫀 🫁 🧠 🦷 🦴 👀 👁 👅 👄 💋 🩸

👶 👧 🧒 👦 👩 🧑 👨 👩‍🦱 🧑‍🦱 👨‍🦱 👩‍🦰 🧑‍🦰 👨‍🦰 👱‍♀️ 👱 👱‍♂️ 👩‍🦳 🧑‍🦳 👨‍🦳 👩‍🦲 🧑‍🦲 👨‍🦲 🧔 👵 🧓 👴 👲 👳‍♀️ 👳 👳‍♂️ 🧕 👮‍♀️ 👮 👮‍♂️ 👷‍♀️ 👷 👷‍♂️ 💂‍♀️ 💂 💂‍♂️ 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️ 🕵️‍♂️ 👩‍⚕️ 🧑‍⚕️ 👨‍⚕️ 👩‍🌾 🧑‍🌾 👨‍🌾 👩‍🍳 🧑‍🍳 👨‍🍳 👩‍🎓 🧑‍🎓 👨‍🎓 👩‍🎤 🧑‍🎤 👨‍🎤 👩‍🏫 🧑‍🏫 👨‍🏫 👩‍🏭 🧑‍🏭 👨‍🏭 👩‍💻 🧑‍💻 👨‍💻 👩‍💼 🧑‍💼 👨‍💼 👩‍🔧 🧑‍🔧 👨‍🔧 👩‍🔬 🧑‍🔬 👨‍🔬 👩‍🎨 🧑‍🎨 👨‍🎨 👩‍🚒 🧑‍🚒 👨‍🚒 👩‍✈️ 🧑‍✈️ 👨‍✈️ 👩‍🚀 🧑‍🚀 👨‍🚀 👩‍⚖️ 🧑‍⚖️ 👨‍⚖️ 👰‍♀️ 👰 👰‍♂️ 🤵‍♀️ 🤵 🤵‍♂️ 👸 🤴 🥷 🦸‍♀️ 🦸 🦸‍♂️ 🦹‍♀️ 🦹 🦹‍♂️ 🤶 🧑‍🎄 🎅 🧙‍♀️ 🧙 🧙‍♂️ 🧝‍♀️ 🧝 🧝‍♂️ 🧛‍♀️ 🧛 🧛‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ 🧟 🧟‍♂️ 🧞‍♀️ 🧞 🧞‍♂️ 🧜‍♀️ 🧜 🧜‍♂️ 🧚‍♀️ 🧚 🧚‍♂️ 👼 🤰 🤱 👩‍🍼 🧑‍🍼 👨‍🍼 🙇‍♀️ 🙇 🙇‍♂️ 💁‍♀️ 💁 💁‍♂️ 🙅‍♀️ 🙅 🙅‍♂️ 🙆‍♀️ 🙆 🙆‍♂️ 🙋‍♀️ 🙋 🙋‍♂️ 🧏‍♀️ 🧏 🧏‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦 🤦‍♂️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷 🤷‍♂️ 🙎‍♀️ 🙎 🙎‍♂️ 🙍‍♀️ 🙍 🙍‍♂️ 💇‍♀️ 💇 💇‍♂️ 💆‍♀️ 💆 💆‍♂️ 🧖‍♀️ 🧖 🧖‍♂️ 💅 🤳 💃 🕺 👯‍♀️ 👯 👯‍♂️ 🕴 👩‍🦽 🧑‍🦽 👨‍🦽 👩‍🦼 🧑‍🦼 👨‍🦼 🚶‍♀️ 🚶 🚶‍♂️ 👩‍🦯 🧑‍🦯 👨‍🦯 🧎‍♀️ 🧎 🧎‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃 🏃‍♂️ 🧍‍♀️ 🧍 🧍‍♂️ 👭 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 👬 👫 👩‍❤️‍👩 💑 👨‍❤️‍👨 👩‍❤️‍👨 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 💏 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👪 👨‍👩‍👦 👨‍👩‍👧 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👨‍👦 👨‍👨‍👧 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 👨‍👨‍👧‍👧 👩‍👩‍👦 👩‍👩‍👧 👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👦 👨‍👦‍👦 👨‍👧 👨‍👧‍👦 👨‍👧‍👧 👩‍👦 👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👧 👩‍👧‍👦 👩‍👧‍👧 🗣 👤
🧳 🌂 ☂️ 🧵 🪡 🪢 🧶 👓 🕶 🥽 🥼 🦺 👔 👕 👖 🧣 🧤 🧥 🧦 👗 👘 🥻 🩴 🩱 🩲 🩳 👙 👚 👛 👜 👝 🎒 👞 👟 🥾 🥿 👠 👡 🩰 👢 👑 👒 🎩 🎓 🧢 ⛑ 🪖 💄 💍 💼

👋🏻 🤚🏻 🖐🏻 ✋🏻 🖖🏻 👌🏻 🤌🏻 🤏🏻 ✌🏻 🤞🏻 🤟🏻 🤘🏻 🤙🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻 👆🏻 🖕🏻 👇🏻 ☝🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻 ✊🏻 👊🏻 🤛🏻 🤜🏻 👏🏻 🙌🏻 👐🏻 🤲🏻 🙏🏻 ✍🏻 💅🏻 🤳🏻 💪🏻 🦵🏻 🦶🏻 👂🏻 🦻🏻 👃🏻 👶🏻 👧🏻 🧒🏻 👦🏻 👩🏻 🧑🏻 👨🏻 👩🏻‍🦱 🧑🏻‍🦱 👨🏻‍🦱 👩🏻‍🦰 🧑🏻‍🦰 👨🏻‍🦰 👱🏻‍♀️ 👱🏻 👱🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦳 🧑🏻‍🦳 👨🏻‍🦳 👩🏻‍🦲 🧑🏻‍🦲 👨🏻‍🦲 🧔🏻 👵🏻 🧓🏻 👴🏻 👲🏻 👳🏻‍♀️ 👳🏻 👳🏻‍♂️ 🧕🏻 👮🏻‍♀️ 👮🏻 👮🏻‍♂️ 👷🏻‍♀️ 👷🏻 👷🏻‍♂️ 💂🏻‍♀️ 💂🏻 💂🏻‍♂️ 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🕵🏻 🕵🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍⚕️ 🧑🏻‍⚕️ 👨🏻‍⚕️ 👩🏻‍🌾 🧑🏻‍🌾 👨🏻‍🌾 👩🏻‍🍳 🧑🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 👩🏻‍🎓 🧑🏻‍🎓 👨🏻‍🎓 👩🏻‍🎤 🧑🏻‍🎤 👨🏻‍🎤 👩🏻‍🏫 🧑🏻‍🏫 👨🏻‍🏫 👩🏻‍🏭 🧑🏻‍🏭 👨🏻‍🏭 👩🏻‍💻 🧑🏻‍💻 👨🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💼 🧑🏻‍💼 👨🏻‍💼 👩🏻‍🔧 🧑🏻‍🔧 👨🏻‍🔧 👩🏻‍🔬 🧑🏻‍🔬 👨🏻‍🔬 👩🏻‍🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨 👨🏻‍🎨 👩🏻‍🚒 🧑🏻‍🚒 👨🏻‍🚒 👩🏻‍✈️ 🧑🏻‍✈️ 👨🏻‍✈️ 👩🏻‍🚀 🧑🏻‍🚀 👨🏻‍🚀 👩🏻‍⚖️ 🧑🏻‍⚖️ 👨🏻‍⚖️ 👰🏻‍♀️ 👰🏻 👰🏻‍♂️ 🤵🏻‍♀️ 🤵🏻 🤵🏻‍♂️ 👸🏻 🤴🏻 🥷🏻 🦸🏻‍♀️ 🦸🏻 🦸🏻‍♂️ 🦹🏻‍♀️ 🦹🏻 🦹🏻‍♂️ 🤶🏻 🧑🏻‍🎄 🎅🏻 🧙🏻‍♀️ 🧙🏻 🧙🏻‍♂️ 🧝🏻‍♀️ 🧝🏻 🧝🏻‍♂️ 🧛🏻‍♀️ 🧛🏻 🧛🏻‍♂️ 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏻 🧜🏻‍♂️ 🧚🏻‍♀️ 🧚🏻 🧚🏻‍♂️ 👼🏻 🤰🏻 🤱🏻 👩🏻‍🍼 🧑🏻‍🍼 👨🏻‍🍼 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻 🙇🏻‍♂️ 💁🏻‍♀️ 💁🏻 💁🏻‍♂️ 🙅🏻‍♀️ 🙅🏻 🙅🏻‍♂️ 🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏻 🙆🏻‍♂️ 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙋🏻 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧏🏻‍♀️ 🧏🏻 🧏🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙎🏻‍♀️ 🙎🏻 🙎🏻‍♂️ 🙍🏻‍♀️ 🙍🏻 🙍🏻‍♂️ 💇🏻‍♀️ 💇🏻 💇🏻‍♂️ 💆🏻‍♀️ 💆🏻 💆🏻‍♂️ 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🧖🏻 🧖🏻‍♂️ 💃🏻 🕺🏻 🕴🏻 👩🏻‍🦽 🧑🏻‍🦽 👨🏻‍🦽 👩🏻‍🦼 🧑🏻‍🦼 👨🏻‍🦼 🚶🏻‍♀️ 🚶🏻 🚶🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦯 🧑🏻‍🦯 👨🏻‍🦯 🧎🏻‍♀️ 🧎🏻 🧎🏻‍♂️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻 🏃🏻‍♂️ 🧍🏻‍♀️ 🧍🏻 🧍🏻‍♂️ 👭🏻 🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻 👬🏻 👫🏻 🧗🏻‍♀️ 🧗🏻 🧗🏻‍♂️ 🏇🏻 🏂🏻 🏌🏻‍♀️ 🏌🏻 🏌🏻‍♂️ 🏄🏻‍♀️ 🏄🏻 🏄🏻‍♂️ 🚣🏻‍♀️ 🚣🏻 🚣🏻‍♂️ 🏊🏻‍♀️ 🏊🏻 🏊🏻‍♂️ ⛹🏻‍♀️ ⛹🏻 ⛹🏻‍♂️ 🏋🏻‍♀️ 🏋🏻 🏋🏻‍♂️ 🚴🏻‍♀️ 🚴🏻 🚴🏻‍♂️ 🚵🏻‍♀️ 🚵🏻 🚵🏻‍♂️ 🤸🏻‍♀️ 🤸🏻 🤸🏻‍♂️ 🤽🏻‍♀️ 🤽🏻 🤽🏻‍♂️ 🤾🏻‍♀️ 🤾🏻 🤾🏻‍♂️ 🤹🏻‍♀️ 🤹🏻 🤹🏻‍♂️ 🧘🏻‍♀️ 🧘🏻 🧘🏻‍♂️ 🛀🏻 🛌🏻

😀 😃 😄 😁 😆 😅 😂 🤣 🥲 ☺️ 😊 😇 🙂 🙃 😉 😌 😍 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 😋 😛 😝 😜 🤪 🤨 🧐 🤓 😎 🥸 🤩 🥳 😏 😒 😞 😔 😟 😕 🙁 ☹️ 😣 😖 😫 😩 🥺 😢 😭 😤 😠 😡 🤬 🤯 😳 🥵 🥶 😱 😨 😰 😥 😓 🤗 🤔 🤭 🤫 🤥 😶 😐 😑 😬 🙄 😯 😦 😧 😮 😲 🥱 😴 🤤 😪 😵 🤐 🥴 🤢 🤮 🤧 😷 🤒 🤕 🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡 💩 👻 💀 ☠️ 👽 👾 🤖 🎃 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾
👋 🤚 🖐 ✋ 🖖 👌 🤌 🤏 ✌️ 🤞 🤟 🤘 🤙 👈 👉 👆 🖕 👇 ☝️ 👍 👎 ✊ 👊 🤛 🤜 👏 🙌 👐 🤲 🤝 🙏 ✍️ 💅 🤳 💪 🦾 🦵 🦿 🦶 👣 👂 🦻 👃 🫀 🫁 🧠 🦷 🦴 👀 👁 👅 👄 💋 🩸

👶 👧 🧒 👦 👩 🧑 👨 👩‍🦱 🧑‍🦱 👨‍🦱 👩‍🦰 🧑‍🦰 👨‍🦰 👱‍♀️ 👱 👱‍♂️ 👩‍🦳 🧑‍🦳 👨‍🦳 👩‍🦲 🧑‍🦲 👨‍🦲 🧔 👵 🧓 👴 👲 👳‍♀️ 👳 👳‍♂️ 🧕 👮‍♀️ 👮 👮‍♂️ 👷‍♀️ 👷 👷‍♂️ 💂‍♀️ 💂 💂‍♂️ 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️ 🕵️‍♂️ 👩‍⚕️ 🧑‍⚕️ 👨‍⚕️ 👩‍🌾 🧑‍🌾 👨‍🌾 👩‍🍳 🧑‍🍳 👨‍🍳 👩‍🎓 🧑‍🎓 👨‍🎓 👩‍🎤 🧑‍🎤 👨‍🎤 👩‍🏫 🧑‍🏫 👨‍🏫 👩‍🏭 🧑‍🏭 👨‍🏭 👩‍💻 🧑‍💻 👨‍💻 👩‍💼 🧑‍💼 👨‍💼 👩‍🔧 🧑‍🔧 👨‍🔧 👩‍🔬 🧑‍🔬 👨‍🔬 👩‍🎨 🧑‍🎨 👨‍🎨 👩‍🚒 🧑‍🚒 👨‍🚒 👩‍✈️ 🧑‍✈️ 👨‍✈️ 👩‍🚀 🧑‍🚀 👨‍🚀 👩‍⚖️ 🧑‍⚖️ 👨‍⚖️ 👰‍♀️ 👰 👰‍♂️ 🤵‍♀️ 🤵 🤵‍♂️ 👸 🤴 🥷 🦸‍♀️ 🦸 🦸‍♂️ 🦹‍♀️ 🦹 🦹‍♂️ 🤶 🧑‍🎄 🎅 🧙‍♀️ 🧙 🧙‍♂️ 🧝‍♀️ 🧝 🧝‍♂️ 🧛‍♀️ 🧛 🧛‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ 🧟 🧟‍♂️ 🧞‍♀️ 🧞 🧞‍♂️ 🧜‍♀️ 🧜 🧜‍♂️ 🧚‍♀️ 🧚 🧚‍♂️ 👼 🤰 🤱 👩‍🍼 🧑‍🍼 👨‍🍼 🙇‍♀️ 🙇 🙇‍♂️ 💁‍♀️ 💁 💁‍♂️ 🙅‍♀️ 🙅 🙅‍♂️ 🙆‍♀️ 🙆 🙆‍♂️ 🙋‍♀️ 🙋 🙋‍♂️ 🧏‍♀️ 🧏 🧏‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦 🤦‍♂️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷 🤷‍♂️ 🙎‍♀️ 🙎 🙎‍♂️ 🙍‍♀️ 🙍 🙍‍♂️ 💇‍♀️ 💇 💇‍♂️ 💆‍♀️ 💆 💆‍♂️ 🧖‍♀️ 🧖 🧖‍♂️ 💅 🤳 💃 🕺 👯‍♀️ 👯 👯‍♂️ 🕴 👩‍🦽 🧑‍🦽 👨‍🦽 👩‍🦼 🧑‍🦼 👨‍🦼 🚶‍♀️ 🚶 🚶‍♂️ 👩‍🦯 🧑‍🦯 👨‍🦯 🧎‍♀️ 🧎 🧎‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃 🏃‍♂️ 🧍‍♀️ 🧍 🧍‍♂️ 👭 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 👬 👫 👩‍❤️‍👩 💑 👨‍❤️‍👨 👩‍❤️‍👨 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 💏 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👪 👨‍👩‍👦 👨‍👩‍👧 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👨‍👦 👨‍👨‍👧 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 👨‍👨‍👧‍👧 👩‍👩‍👦 👩‍👩‍👧 👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👦 👨‍👦‍👦 👨‍👧 👨‍👧‍👦 👨‍👧‍👧 👩‍👦 👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👧 👩‍👧‍👦 👩‍👧‍👧 🗣 👤
🧳 🌂 ☂️ 🧵 🪡 🪢 🧶 👓 🕶 🥽 🥼 🦺 👔 👕 👖 🧣 🧤 🧥 🧦 👗 👘 🥻 🩴 🩱 🩲 🩳 👙 👚 👛 👜 👝 🎒 👞 👟 🥾 🥿 👠 👡 🩰 👢 👑 👒 🎩 🎓 🧢 ⛑ 🪖 💄 💍 💼

👋🏻 🤚🏻 🖐🏻 ✋🏻 🖖🏻 👌🏻 🤌🏻 🤏🏻 ✌🏻 🤞🏻 🤟🏻 🤘🏻 🤙🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻 👆🏻 🖕🏻 👇🏻 ☝🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻 ✊🏻 👊🏻 🤛🏻 🤜🏻 👏🏻 🙌🏻 👐🏻 🤲🏻 🙏🏻 ✍🏻 💅🏻 🤳🏻 💪🏻 🦵🏻 🦶🏻 👂🏻 🦻🏻 👃🏻 👶🏻 👧🏻 🧒🏻 👦🏻 👩🏻 🧑🏻 👨🏻 👩🏻‍🦱 🧑🏻‍🦱 👨🏻‍🦱 👩🏻‍🦰 🧑🏻‍🦰 👨🏻‍🦰 👱🏻‍♀️ 👱🏻 👱🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦳 🧑🏻‍🦳 👨🏻‍🦳 👩🏻‍🦲 🧑🏻‍🦲 👨🏻‍🦲 🧔🏻 👵🏻 🧓🏻 👴🏻 👲🏻 👳🏻‍♀️ 👳🏻 👳🏻‍♂️ 🧕🏻 👮🏻‍♀️ 👮🏻 👮🏻‍♂️ 👷🏻‍♀️ 👷🏻 👷🏻‍♂️ 💂🏻‍♀️ 💂🏻 💂🏻‍♂️ 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🕵🏻 🕵🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍⚕️ 🧑🏻‍⚕️ 👨🏻‍⚕️ 👩🏻‍🌾 🧑🏻‍🌾 👨🏻‍🌾 👩🏻‍🍳 🧑🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 👩🏻‍🎓 🧑🏻‍🎓 👨🏻‍🎓 👩🏻‍🎤 🧑🏻‍🎤 👨🏻‍🎤 👩🏻‍🏫 🧑🏻‍🏫 👨🏻‍🏫 👩🏻‍🏭 🧑🏻‍🏭 👨🏻‍🏭 👩🏻‍💻 🧑🏻‍💻 👨🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💼 🧑🏻‍💼 👨🏻‍💼 👩🏻‍🔧 🧑🏻‍🔧 👨🏻‍🔧 👩🏻‍🔬 🧑🏻‍🔬 👨🏻‍🔬 👩🏻‍🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨 👨🏻‍🎨 👩🏻‍🚒 🧑🏻‍🚒 👨🏻‍🚒 👩🏻‍✈️ 🧑🏻‍✈️ 👨🏻‍✈️ 👩🏻‍🚀 🧑🏻‍🚀 👨🏻‍🚀 👩🏻‍⚖️ 🧑🏻‍⚖️ 👨🏻‍⚖️ 👰🏻‍♀️ 👰🏻 👰🏻‍♂️ 🤵🏻‍♀️ 🤵🏻 🤵🏻‍♂️ 👸🏻 🤴🏻 🥷🏻 🦸🏻‍♀️ 🦸🏻 🦸🏻‍♂️ 🦹🏻‍♀️ 🦹🏻 🦹🏻‍♂️ 🤶🏻 🧑🏻‍🎄 🎅🏻 🧙🏻‍♀️ 🧙🏻 🧙🏻‍♂️ 🧝🏻‍♀️ 🧝🏻 🧝🏻‍♂️ 🧛🏻‍♀️ 🧛🏻 🧛🏻‍♂️ 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏻 🧜🏻‍♂️ 🧚🏻‍♀️ 🧚🏻 🧚🏻‍♂️ 👼🏻 🤰🏻 🤱🏻 👩🏻‍🍼 🧑🏻‍🍼 👨🏻‍🍼 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻 🙇🏻‍♂️ 💁🏻‍♀️ 💁🏻 💁🏻‍♂️ 🙅🏻‍♀️ 🙅🏻 🙅🏻‍♂️ 🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏻 🙆🏻‍♂️ 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙋🏻 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧏🏻‍♀️ 🧏🏻 🧏🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙎🏻‍♀️ 🙎🏻 🙎🏻‍♂️ 🙍🏻‍♀️ 🙍🏻 🙍🏻‍♂️ 💇🏻‍♀️ 💇🏻 💇🏻‍♂️ 💆🏻‍♀️ 💆🏻 💆🏻‍♂️ 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🧖🏻 🧖🏻‍♂️ 💃🏻 🕺🏻 🕴🏻 👩🏻‍🦽 🧑🏻‍🦽 👨🏻‍More idiot cave man signs...
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 03:51 other posts 
What a moron dev the douche is...🤪 🤨 🧐 🤓 😎 🥸 🤩 🥳 😏 😒 😞 😔 😟 😕 🙁 ☹️ 😣 😖 😫 😩 🥺 😢 😭 😤 😠 😡 🤬 🤯 😳 🥵 🥶 😱 😨 😰 😥 😓 🤗 🤔 🤭 🤫 🤥 😶 😐 😑 😬 🙄 😯 😦 😧 😮 😲 🥱 😴 🤤 😪 😵 🤐 🥴 🤢 🤮 🤧 😷 🤒 🤕 🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡 💩 👻 💀 ☠️ 👽 👾 🤖 🎃 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾

👋🏻 🤚🏻 🖐🏻 ✋🏻 🖖🏻 👌🏻 🤌🏻 🤏🏻 ✌🏻 🤞🏻 🤟🏻 🤘🏻 🤙🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻 👆🏻 🖕🏻 👇🏻 ☝🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻 ✊🏻 👊🏻 🤛🏻 🤜🏻 👏🏻 🙌🏻 👐🏻 🤲🏻 🙏🏻 ✍🏻 💅🏻 🤳🏻 💪🏻 🦵🏻 🦶🏻 👂🏻 🦻🏻 👃🏻 👶🏻 👧🏻 🧒🏻 👦🏻 👩🏻 🧑🏻 👨🏻 👩🏻‍🦱 🧑🏻‍🦱 👨🏻‍🦱 👩🏻‍🦰 🧑🏻‍🦰 👨🏻‍🦰 👱🏻‍♀️ 👱🏻 👱🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦳 🧑🏻‍🦳 👨🏻‍🦳 👩🏻‍🦲 🧑🏻‍🦲 👨🏻‍🦲 🧔🏻 👵🏻 🧓🏻 👴🏻 👲🏻 👳🏻‍♀️ 👳🏻 👳🏻‍♂️ 🧕🏻 👮🏻‍♀️ 👮🏻 👮🏻‍♂️ 👷🏻‍♀️ 👷🏻 👷🏻‍♂️ 💂🏻‍♀️ 💂🏻 💂🏻‍♂️ 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🕵🏻 🕵🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍⚕️ 🧑🏻‍⚕️ 👨🏻‍⚕️ 👩🏻‍🌾 🧑🏻‍🌾 👨🏻‍🌾 👩🏻‍🍳 🧑🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 👩🏻‍🎓 🧑🏻‍🎓 👨🏻‍🎓 👩🏻‍🎤 🧑🏻‍🎤 👨🏻‍🎤 👩🏻‍🏫 🧑🏻‍🏫 👨🏻‍🏫 👩🏻‍🏭 🧑🏻‍🏭 👨🏻‍🏭 👩🏻‍💻 🧑🏻‍💻 👨🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💼 🧑🏻‍💼 👨🏻‍💼 👩🏻‍🔧 🧑🏻‍🔧 👨🏻‍🔧 👩🏻‍🔬 🧑🏻‍🔬 👨🏻‍🔬 👩🏻‍🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨 👨🏻‍🎨 👩🏻‍🚒 🧑🏻‍🚒 👨🏻‍🚒 👩🏻‍✈️ 🧑🏻‍✈️ 👨🏻‍✈️ 👩🏻‍🚀 🧑🏻‍🚀 👨🏻‍🚀 👩🏻‍⚖️ 🧑🏻‍⚖️ 👨🏻‍⚖️ 👰🏻‍♀️ 👰🏻 👰🏻‍♂️ 🤵🏻‍♀️ 🤵🏻 🤵🏻‍♂️ 👸🏻 🤴🏻 🥷🏻 🦸🏻‍♀️ 🦸🏻 🦸🏻‍♂️ 🦹🏻‍♀️ 🦹🏻 🦹🏻‍♂️ 🤶🏻 🧑🏻‍🎄 🎅🏻 🧙🏻‍♀️ 🧙🏻 🧙🏻‍♂️ 🧝🏻‍♀️ 🧝🏻 🧝🏻‍♂️ 🧛🏻‍♀️ 🧛🏻 🧛🏻‍♂️ 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏻 🧜🏻‍♂️ 🧚🏻‍♀️ 🧚🏻 🧚🏻‍♂️ 👼🏻 🤰🏻 🤱🏻 👩🏻‍🍼 🧑🏻‍🍼 👨🏻‍🍼 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻 🙇🏻‍♂️ 💁🏻‍♀️ 💁🏻 💁🏻‍♂️ 🙅🏻‍♀️ 🙅🏻 🙅🏻‍♂️ 🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏻 🙆🏻‍♂️ 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙋🏻 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧏🏻‍♀️ 🧏🏻 🧏🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙎🏻‍♀️ 🙎🏻 🙎🏻‍♂️ 🙍🏻‍♀️ 🙍🏻 🙍🏻‍♂️ 💇🏻‍♀️ 💇🏻 💇🏻‍♂️ 💆🏻‍♀️ 💆🏻 💆🏻‍♂️ 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🧖🏻 🧖🏻‍♂️ 💃🏻 🕺🏻 🕴🏻 👩🏻‍🦽 🧑🏻‍🦽 👨🏻‍🦽 👩🏻‍🦼 🧑🏻‍🦼 👨🏻‍🦼 🚶🏻‍♀️ 🚶🏻 🚶🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦯 🧑🏻‍🦯 👨🏻‍🦯 🧎🏻‍♀️ 🧎🏻 🧎🏻‍♂️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻 🏃🏻‍♂️ 🧍🏻‍♀️ 🧍🏻 🧍🏻‍♂️ 👭🏻 🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻 👬🏻 👫🏻 🧗🏻‍♀️ 🧗🏻 🧗🏻‍♂️ 🏇🏻 🏂🏻 🏌🏻‍♀️ 🏌🏻 🏌🏻‍♂️ 🏄🏻‍♀️ 🏄🏻 🏄🏻‍♂️ 🚣🏻‍♀️ 🚣🏻 🚣🏻‍♂️ 🏊🏻‍♀️ 🏊🏻 🏊🏻‍♂️ ⛹🏻‍♀️ ⛹🏻 ⛹🏻‍♂️ 🏋🏻‍♀️ 🏋🏻 🏋🏻‍♂️ 🚴🏻‍♀️ 🚴🏻 🚴🏻‍♂️ 🚵🏻‍♀️ 🚵🏻 🚵🏻‍♂️ 🤸🏻‍♀️ 🤸🏻 🤸🏻‍♂️ 🤽🏻‍♀️ 🤽🏻 🤽🏻‍♂️ 🤾🏻‍♀️ 🤾🏻 🤾🏻‍♂️ 🤹🏻‍♀️ 🤹🏻 🤹🏻‍♂️ 🧘🏻‍♀️ 🧘🏻 🧘🏻‍♂️ 🛀🏻 🛌🏻

😀 😃 😄 😁 😆 😅 😂 🤣 🥲 ☺️ 😊 😇 🙂 🙃 😉 😌 😍 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 😋 😛 😝 😜 🤪 🤨 🧐 🤓 😎 🥸 🤩 🥳 😏 😒 😞 😔 😟 😕 🙁 ☹️ 😣 😖 😫 😩 🥺 😢 😭 😤 😠 😡 🤬 🤯 😳 🥵 🥶 😱 😨 😰 😥 😓 🤗 🤔 🤭 🤫 🤥 😶 😐 😑 😬 🙄 😯 😦 😧 😮 😲 🥱 😴 🤤 😪 😵 🤐 🥴 🤢 🤮 🤧 😷 🤒 🤕 🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡 💩 👻 💀 ☠️ 👽 👾 🤖 🎃 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾

👋🏻 🤚🏻 🖐🏻 ✋🏻 🖖🏻 👌🏻 🤌🏻 🤏🏻 ✌🏻 🤞🏻 🤟🏻 🤘🏻 🤙🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻 👆🏻 🖕🏻 👇🏻 ☝🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻 ✊🏻 👊🏻 🤛🏻 🤜🏻 👏🏻 🙌🏻 👐🏻 🤲🏻 🙏🏻 ✍🏻 💅🏻 🤳🏻 💪🏻 🦵🏻 🦶🏻 👂🏻 🦻🏻 👃🏻 👶🏻 👧🏻 🧒🏻 👦🏻 👩🏻 🧑🏻 👨🏻 👩🏻‍🦱 🧑🏻‍🦱 👨🏻‍🦱 👩🏻‍🦰 🧑🏻‍🦰 👨🏻‍🦰 👱🏻‍♀️ 👱🏻 👱🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍🦳 🧑🏻‍🦳 👨🏻‍🦳 👩🏻‍🦲 🧑🏻‍🦲 👨🏻‍🦲 🧔🏻 👵🏻 🧓🏻 👴🏻 👲🏻 👳🏻‍♀️ 👳🏻 👳🏻‍♂️ 🧕🏻 👮🏻‍♀️ 👮🏻 👮🏻‍♂️ 👷🏻‍♀️ 👷🏻 👷🏻‍♂️ 💂🏻‍♀️ 💂🏻 💂🏻‍♂️ 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🕵🏻 🕵🏻‍♂️ 👩🏻‍⚕️ 🧑🏻‍⚕️ 👨🏻‍⚕️ 👩🏻‍🌾 🧑🏻‍🌾 👨🏻‍🌾 👩🏻‍🍳 🧑🏻‍🍳 👨🏻‍🍳 👩🏻‍🎓 🧑🏻‍🎓 👨🏻‍🎓 👩🏻‍🎤 🧑🏻‍🎤 👨🏻‍🎤 👩🏻‍🏫 🧑🏻‍🏫 👨🏻‍🏫 👩🏻‍🏭 🧑🏻‍🏭 👨🏻‍🏭 👩🏻‍💻 🧑🏻‍💻 👨🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💼 🧑🏻‍💼 👨🏻‍💼 👩🏻‍🔧 🧑🏻‍🔧 👨🏻‍🔧 👩🏻‍🔬 🧑🏻‍🔬 👨🏻‍🔬 👩🏻‍🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨 👨🏻‍🎨 👩🏻‍🚒 🧑🏻‍🚒 👨🏻‍🚒 👩🏻‍✈️ 🧑🏻‍✈️ 👨🏻‍✈️ 👩🏻‍🚀 🧑🏻‍🚀 👨🏻‍🚀 👩🏻‍⚖️ 🧑🏻‍⚖️ 👨🏻‍⚖️ 👰🏻‍♀️ 👰🏻 👰🏻‍♂️ 🤵🏻‍♀️ 🤵🏻 🤵🏻‍♂️ 👸🏻 🤴🏻 🥷🏻 🦸🏻‍♀️ 🦸🏻 🦸🏻‍♂️ 🦹🏻‍♀️ 🦹🏻 🦹🏻‍♂️ 🤶🏻 🧑🏻‍🎄 🎅🏻 🧙🏻‍♀️ 🧙🏻 🧙🏻‍♂️ 🧝🏻‍♀️ 🧝🏻 🧝🏻‍♂️ 🧛🏻‍♀️ 🧛🏻 🧛🏻‍♂️ 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏻 🧜🏻‍♂️ 🧚🏻‍♀️ 🧚🏻 🧚🏻‍♂️ 👼🏻 🤰🏻 🤱🏻 👩🏻‍🍼 🧑🏻‍🍼 👨🏻‍🍼 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻 🙇🏻‍♂️ 💁🏻‍♀️ 💁🏻 💁🏻‍♂️ 🙅🏻‍♀️ 🙅🏻 🙅🏻‍♂️ 🙆🏻‍♀️ 🙆🏻 🙆🏻‍♂️ 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙋🏻 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧏🏻‍♀️ 🧏🏻 🧏🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙎🏻‍♀️ 🙎🏻 🙎🏻‍♂️ 🙍🏻‍♀️ 🙍🏻 🙍🏻‍♂️ 💇🏻‍♀️ 💇🏻 💇🏻‍♂️ 💆🏻‍♀️ 💆🏻 💆🏻‍♂️ 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🧖🏻 🧖🏻‍♂️ 💃🏻 🕺🏻 🕴🏻 👩🏻‍🦽 🧑🏻‍🦽 👨🏻‍More idiot cave man signs...Douche bag...

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 08:14 other posts 
Lady Tecsan is a not a gracious winner. The cunt really went on a tear last night after winning the SYC Panty Contest. See my latest blog for details.

Not much in the form of typing or context. Just some cute and paste crap she is famous for doing here on those lonely nights at the Waffle House. Interesting reports coming in this morning that the cut and pasting is due to men shooting cum into her eyes. She can't see and the CUNT and paste is all she can do!

By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 04:55 other posts 
You go one thing right the CUNT part I love...I will leave you with the dick part in the waffle house, you know since the closest waffle house to me is 350 miles give or take a few...Really does sound like you enjoy waffle house though...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 07:52 other posts 
The ONLY cunt you get is your own back cunt lass

Did Santa bring you some new panties to cover your clit up ??
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 03:48 other posts 
Nope, your panty vending machines were to expensive for santa...Thanks to brandon your hero...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off