Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Let's Go.... Tecsan!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 10:28  other posts
Parlaying off "Let's Go Brandon" being a dig at the weak rat Biden.. Why not have a tread dedicated to Tecsan?

Post your opinions, interactions, etc about Tecsan. The fallen king!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.A report on Lady Tecsan!   2.A new thread to rate Lady Tecan's Cock Sucking Skills   3.tecsan, the little naziboy is obsessed with my cock   4.Lady Tecsan- The Human Bidet  

Comments:
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 20:07 other posts 
I hear he won some sort of big contest today! Let’s hear it for tecsan ... Let’s go tecsan!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 20:16 other posts 
Who??? 🤣
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 20:20 other posts 
Our very own poster child tecsan, of course! Poster child for what you ask? Thats a long copy/paste story ... not enough room to tell it here
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 20:28 other posts 
Plenty of room just need to do it right. And as for editing, well, reminds me of old days where cunts would fuck up when using fake accounts

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 17:10 other posts 
Since it was a comment that tecsan posted in my 7 month old blog, I thought I would address here.

At that time I created a free theme photo contest for SYD members only and posted that I would gift the winner a one month premium paid membership OR if they already had one, 600 points.

It really doesn't surprise me that tecsan would choose to comment on something so old but what did surprise me was that he wondered how I was able to make that "promise". It's very simple, tecsan, I can make that promise because I support the site. It's not uncommon for me to buy points, it's not uncommon for me to share points, it's not uncommon for me to send gifts, it's not uncommon for me to gift memberships for no reason at all as well as to members that win a photo contest that I created. I hope that answers his concern.

/blogs/47408.html#t158507
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 20:33 other posts 
Such a bizarre member ... is it a case of true mental derangement, or is it alcohol induced? Drugs?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 21:06 other posts 
That man or woman is a pest a gnat that needs squashed
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 21:50 other posts 
Calls me a coward but deletes truth from its page. Lucky I have 32 screenshots . His girlfriend made him wear panties apparently, Told me it was his wife but we all know it's his MARMEE. Liars ain't ever good at their story's. CUNT cant even copy edit and paste properly.

Tecsancocksuckerrat.onion

Mmmm Pizza 🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 21:57 other posts 
Mmmm he loves pizza
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 23:19 other posts 
Dg I will send him some cock and antibiotics for his mouth cause he does way too much of this
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Dec,21 05:09 other posts 
Believe that

By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 15:59 other posts 
Tecsan Brandon Drollinger

By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 04:46 other posts 
Suck me tecsan

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 17:46 other posts 
Blow me tecsan

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 12:26 other posts 
Let's Go Tecsan!!!

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 12:51 other posts 
Let’s go tecsan