Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Shut the fuck up! A place for to rant or for topics you wish people would shut up about and annoy you.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #642199 [Ignore] 01,Jun,21 20:35
There used to be a rants thread, may have went the way of the dumpster. Anywho there are certain topics I see and Ugh, I just wish people would shut up about.

And yes there is a typo in the title. Get over it, and yes bella! this means you. The typo not the title.
So:

Fuck, people argue too much about politics and social issues too damn fucking much!

Okay cool it’s important and everyone has their views/beliefs/etc regardless if others may feel like they are right or wrong. But fuck everyone wants to argue about it all damn day, on the news, with their families, or partners, friends, at work, on social media, in the news, and now here too!

Like fuck, SHUT UP! It’s not sexy! It’s not cool. IT SUCKS!

It’s constant bitch, bitch, bitch, I SAID biiiiitch! Even if you don’t want to talk about that someone fucking draws you in. UGHHHH And they won’t stop about it until they are right.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Similar topics: 1.Stupid hateful people ....   2.NO SHOW   3.What's got YOUR panties in a knot?   4.What do people do here?   5.is there lady's to fuck me strap on  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jun,21 00:11 other posts 
was it you concerned about the workplace requiring vaccine? well here is the fed's take on it.
only registered users can see external links

So apparently they saw a problem requiring it

By notynyt [Ignore] 04,Jun,21 14:50 other posts 
heheh.. politics is also an important part of sexual desire. You will be surprised to know, but it is true that some people get attracted towards politicians and their politics. It works in the same way as sapiosexual, biosexual or other sexual desires. If your mind is not in politics then don't pay attention there. Hit a puff and love nature..

Of course, this is a sex site, it also does not mean that it is only about sex. It depends on your favorite subject. He should be allowed to do what he wants to do. We should take care of our choice. should stay away from the likes of others 🤔

By thickswingercock [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 19:30 other posts 
yeah i dont get those topics at all. this is a sex site, wtf
By #642199 03,Jun,21 14:48
It is, but that doesn’t mean this has to be all sex and nothing but sex.

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 09:28 other posts 
I for one would like to slap a muzzle on two saggy tits I’m tired of seeing her and hearing her and while we are at it let’s slap one on her fat ass friend to
--------------------------------------- added after 43 minutes

And another thing is why is twowarmitts3 and Angel 1227 aloud to keep a duplicate account anyway and there is another guy on here managing two accounts it’s an unfair points advantage I won’t say a name on the second one but it’s a long term friend and supporter of Lix
By #642199 02,Jun,21 10:24
Yeah, old Hotflashes is the inspiration behind this forum topic and my avatar I must admit. I find it funny she used the “Angel” and the “!” in that profile name. As for the muzzle, they probably don’t make one big enough to cover her mouth or the ass. Might need jaws of death for her and her pal Sea Biscuit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 13:20 other posts 

By #637729 02,Jun,21 08:11
I don't understand political topics on here. It should be all things sexuality, perhaps social issues if related. Not to offend anyone, but why would anyone on here care about someone else's beliefs? Otherwise I am open to whatever...
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 09:00 other posts 
Well this forum is actually a good place to openly discuss politics.Think about it,it is anonymous, people are here of all parties.Open forum,no holds barred, just get it out of ye and discuss it. I had no idea so many people thought it was a great idea to be a dope head until I came here for example.
By #642199 02,Jun,21 09:16
It’s important to them I guess. I just hate seeing it over and over. Maybe if it was contained to just one thread.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,21 21:47 other posts 
Do you feel better yet?

I mean bitching about someone bitching is bitching is it not?

It is just a big blue ball and we are along for the ride. If gravity didn't hold us here we would be in orbit banging into each other
By #642199 02,Jun,21 06:34
Much better thanks! 😁
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 08:07 other posts 

By #275407 01,Jun,21 22:02
Wow.... I get turned on by a girl that takes controll, I think I'm falling for aod
By #642199 02,Jun,21 06:35
😀😀😆😆☺️☺️

By #584899 02,Jun,21 00:10
You’ve said what I’ve been thinking for quite a while! Thank you!
By #642199 02,Jun,21 06:35
Wish I could insert a gif here, but you’re welcome lol.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jun,21 20:40 other posts 
By #642199 02,Jun,21 06:34
🤣

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off